A Short Story - Nicole Meets Nikki Ch. 02

Story Info
Nicole is teased.
769 words
1.8k
1
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/10/2024
Created 02/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yesok1
Yesok1
481 Followers

Introduction

A story written for a friend. I've entered it into this 750 Word Project 2024.

*

I woke up this morning finding myself answering the door to your house. I shouldn't have answered but you were otherwise engaged.

Nikki was at the door. She smiled at me. "Oh, I didn't realise Nicole had a guest."

I smiled back at her and invited her in. "Do you usually walk around your friends dressed like that?"

I shrug. "She's not interested in me." I pout and look at the DMs Nikki wears.

"Oh, poor you. Is she mean?"

"She's a damn tease."

"I've got an idea. Where is she?"

I nod towards the bedroom door, and Nikki walks to it, opening the door. "Hey, friend, don't just stand there." She smiles at me geeing me on. I follow and walk into the room with Nikki.

You look surprised, your hand between your brown legs, you're reading about switching up your masturbation on your phone with your free hand.

"You tease your friend?"

"Err, no. She's not my type."

"OK, but she has feelings and needs too." Nikki scowls at you as she pulls some cuffs out of her satchel and quickly slips them around your wrists. "Put those on her ankles." I take two, slightly bigger cuffs and tighten them around your ankles.

"Right, her left hand, use this lock and fasten her ankle to her wrist." I do as Nikki says licking your flavour from your fingertips.

"No, don't." You complain.

I look disappointedly at Nikki.

"She teases you. Let's tease her."

I look over your body. My lust builds. I'd love my face between your bosom, sucking your dark brown nipples. Your dark pussy it glistens, as it starts to change its appearance.

Nikkis clips snap. "There, she won't be able to close her legs now."

You're speechless, your eyes wide as you watch us. You go to complain. "Gag her." Nikki throws me a ball gag, that I force into your mouth.

I look at you, tantalising, resisting the urge to slip my tongue into your mouth. I slide my hand down your chest, towards your hips.

"No. Friend. Leave her."

A leather blind fold is strapped over your eyes. You can hear us shuffling, rustling. Your breathing becomes louder. "What are they going to do?" You wonder.

Nikki smiles at me and pulls her boots off. She wears white socks, and she unbuttons her black jeans. I walk over to her, and take over. Popping her buttons and tugging her trousers down. "Nicole won't like this. She licked you first, she's yours."

"I'm no-ones."

Her plastic cock pops out of her trousers catching me by surprise hitting me in the face as it does. I smile greedily looking at it. I look up at Nikki looking down at me.

"Take off those knickers, I want to see your arse."

Being the anal slut I am, I eagerly turn away from her. I look at you, lying silently. Your pussy it's grown, your lips have unfurled and inflated.

Nikki pulls my pants down, and forces my head to your crotch. "Don't touch it."

I find it torturous. You are a centimetre from me. I can smell your rich earthy aroma. My breath on you arouses you more. You wish for my hand, finger or tongue. You feel rage. "Nikkis mine." You scream to yourself.

Suddenly you feel the weight shift on the bed. It creaks, my shallow moan of lust, of sheer relief. It turns you on, you imagine the cock, in me, your friend.

The bed begins to rock as I lie, my face snug between your legs, but I don't touch you, not your pussy. You feel my lips on your thigh. The lipstick gently sticks to your skin, you feel me lick the patch of leg. My breath, as I breathe deeper flows over you. You wait impatiently, waiting for your turn.

You listen to me enjoy my anal impaling, my sexy screams. The bed rocks and I squirm. The tattooed hands of your lover are on me, my skin is being slapped and scratched. The stud drives into me.

My face grazes your excited pussy, your lips look to bursting. I steal a lick, leaving my tongue to slowly glide. Your flinch, your sensitive, you've never been this excited before. You listen to the blood gush in your head as your heart pounds, you cum, as you listen to my sex come to its conclusion.

Nikki turns me on my back. Her scarred naked body over mine. "It's Nicole's turn now."

Yesok1
Yesok1
481 Followers
  • COMMENTS
7 Comments
CupidCupidCupidCupidabout 2 months ago

Hi Jess, did this story manage to get on the 750 Word Project 2024 list?

CupidCupidCupidCupid2 months ago

Good luck and really hope this story makes it onto the 750 Word Project 2024 list. 🌟

ccitydudeccitydude2 months ago

I read your update. Use your break well. Fill yourself up and come back soon. Matt

MigbirdMigbird2 months ago

As the Church Lady would have said: “Well. Isn’t that special?”. Nikki is unquestionably one of your more intriguing characters; would never say most — no way, but definitely intriguing. And she is “no-ones” but then again Nicole is special. Liked the anonymity of third player — she, too, intriguing. So much meshed into 750.

Nicole2023Nicole20232 months ago

It was aight seeing my name in a story, it's the 5th time, I've read with the mc named "Nicole". I wouldn't want to be blindfold, I want to see it all. And if your face is that close, you better show me 'what that mouf do'.<Google the phrase>. What does this mean, "She licked you first, she's yours.". Does that mean no one can lick her second lol. Okok this Nicole enjoyed it. Would have given it a 5

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Amnesia Memory loss leads to new memories.in Erotic Couplings
Out in Wyoming Our ranch in Wyoming.in Loving Wives
Beauty and the Beast A man is brought out of the shadows by his lonely neighbor.in Romance
New Rider 1 Marry 'em young and raise them the way you want them. (1/6)in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Rogue One - 01 Rogue One Arrives at Earth Base Two Omega.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories