A Short Story - Room C5 Pt. 01

Story Info
Sophie, the intern. Story introduction.
799 words
1.4k
1
2

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/22/2024
Created 02/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yesok1
Yesok1
497 Followers

Introduction

I've written this with a friend, as a bit of challenge. It's an attempt at a spy thriller. Its written from different character aspects, and we didn't know how to put the parts together. Anyway this is part one of a five part series. 750 words below.

*

Sophie was hired as an intern. She flew through her background checks with no issues, and was viewed as a top candidate who would go onto senior positions in her career.

The attractive Auburn-haired girl was soon noticed by her colleagues as she floated between offices, she had a magnetism, people were attracted to her playful character, her banter was appealing and her softer jokey side was too dominant.

She was popular, telling wild stories she spoke with confidence and conviction. She was well spoken and smart, fitting the organisation's ethos perfectly.

Her tailored suits were expensive, cut to her figure showing off her curves and height. She dressed conservatively that gave her an air of false authority. Dashes of bright colour would highlight her appearance ensuring she was noticed. Eyes followed her, and suppressed grins would soon become commonplace as the gossip preceded her.

Her open admiration for her female colleagues went beyond casual camaraderie, turning the office into a stage for her unabashed affections.

She raised eyebrows, not just by her actions but by the information she was imparting. Her banter was loose and she often divulged too much.

Concern soon grew, and senior managers started taking notice. The organisation had strict rules on secrecy and staff were renowned for their discretion, upholding the company's reputation and status. It was a multinational, the headquarters were glass fronted and expensive, located in the heart of London.

Government contracts were frequently tendered for, negotiated and won through hard work and on the basis of historical honour. The organisation wasn't going to lose an iota of respect for the actions of a newly appointed intern.

Sophie would saunter through the office with little as much of a care. She had spoken too freely to an unfamiliar woman in the staff kitchen one morning. Her flirting was arrogant and boastful, leaking knowledge as she tattled away. She worked hard to impress, and was relentless in her pursuit. She'd ignorantly stepped too far and spoke out of turn.

The woman, annoyed and fed up with the intern's shenanigans went on to report what she'd heard.

Amelia, was sullen. She managed security methodically and would snuff out problems as quickly as they arose.

She felt embarrassed and humiliated, frustrated that she'd missed the red flags surrounding Sophie. The aggressive briefing she received aroused an anger inside of her as she was chastised for not identifying 'the problem' earlier.

Amelia lay in wait to warn Sophie, in no uncertain terms that her role was in jeopardy. Her internship would end should she step out of line again, she should cease and desist with her uncontrolled antics. She wanted her out, released from the organisation, but had been warned not to fire her. After all this happened on her watch, and it was as much her fault for not checking on the intern as it was Sophie's for blurting so freely.

It was late one evening, the office floors were empty as Sophie closed her laptop down and started thinking about heading home. She stood, pulling her jacket on and grabbing her bag, she shunted her chair under the desk and headed for the exit when Amelia pulled her aside.

Sophie was told in no uncertain terms that this behaviour was to stop. Sophie was left shaking miserably at such a stark warning, left in no doubt of the risk she brought. She was distressed as she mumbled her apologies. Promises ensued that her conduct would change. She pleaded for one more chance to prove herself as a trusted employee.

The change in character was quick. Her colleagues noticed how she had evolved into a model employee. Her banter calmed; her flirting quelled; her work was regarded with a renewed respect.

All was well until she saw Amanda. Her heart fluttered, as she saw the young blonde woman standing at the administration stool. Her mind boggled as she resisted her urges to return to her old ways. She pondered on how she could gain her attention. The shorter girl caught her eye and she'd lose her train of thought, as she'd start to think lustfully towards her, her mind wandering more frequently as her infatuation grew.

She stood with her in view concocting a plan of action, on how she could get her alone. She noticed a room, seemingly unused and forgotten, possibly a store room of some kind. Room C5, was close and a potential venue for a clandestine encounter to fulfil her sexual urge.

Yesok1
Yesok1
497 Followers
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
Yesok1Yesok12 months agoAuthor

Hi migbird,

Trying to fit a story into 750/words is quite hard. Experimenting to see how complex it can be. Not sure it's working.

J x

MigbirdMigbird2 months ago

Not what I expected; hard to follow. Fine with piece that starts out with view of new perfect woman/intern, but suddenly she raises …”eyebrows, not just by her actions but by the information she was imparting. Her banter was loose and she often divulged too much.” Where did that come from? Concern grew, but why. She’s confronted, then … . Entire piece seems like an outline for something quite intriguing. At the moment, disjunct/hard to follow not to mention central character hard to pin down. OK, critical comment, but scenario has potential.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Build-a-bride Sophie waits for her hubby by the door, and reflects...in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Princess and the Pauper Pt. 01 The gorgeous lady comes on to me in the bar.in Erotic Couplings
Misty and Cheryl Pt. 01 Mistress and Charlotte do their part for science.in Anal
Gaming vs. Femboy Ch. 01 A new immersive game with too many gender options.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Veronica Pt. 02 - Her Take Indulging in his fluffy fetish has serious consequences...in Fetish
More Stories