A Short Story - Room C5 Pt. 02

Story Info
Lesbian first time.
750 words
2.1k
1
2

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/22/2024
Created 02/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yesok1
Yesok1
497 Followers

Amanda is young and innocent, cute and sexy. Yes, she's overweight, but not too much. She's young enough that she can carry it off with long blonde hair, wonderful curves, her skin is pale, and bright. Her face is cute with big brown round doey eyes.

She sometimes looks moody and cold as she hugs her oversized casual suit jacket around her, folding her arms tightly into her belly. Her black trousers are loose, and hang over her cool, flat, and comfortable shoes. Her trousers are tight over her fat arse.

She must be nineteen or twenty, working as part of the administration team. She always seems busy.

Sophie finds herself attracted to her. Whilst she has made efforts to stay clear of office romances and change her behaviour, she's willing to risk her internship fucking her.

And, fuck her she does..

She's easier than you'd think. She looks as though butter wouldn't melt in that well mannered mouth of hers. She's quiet, but cheerful when she talks.

She's short, five foot two, or three.

The engagement ring on her fat ring finger is worn with pride. A fake pride. She's cheating with Sophie. There isn't much cheating all told, its just simple, plain as day, fucking. It happens in room C5.

C5 is an old filing room. It's mouldy and dusty. The filing cabinets are old, metal and heavy. They're rusting badly and the room is poorly lit. About five rows of four cabinets in two columns fill the room. In the back corner on the right is a desk and an old chair and in the other a brighter corner, with more space.

Its in that brighter space Amanda drops her trousers. She bends over and leans forward against the wall. To make it more interesting, Sophie and her toss a coin. Whichever side it lands on, the winner chooses the hole.

No-one would ever guess the little blonde was a horny slut. The two don't meet anywhere else, they don't really talk. Sophie just tells her to meet her there and she does, eagerly.

The first time Sophie sensed something could happen was when she handed her an envelope. Their fingers touched. Only briefly. She looked at Sophie and smiled.

Sophie joked, "You'd better wash your hands, you don't know where my fingers have been."

"No! Show me."

"C5 in two minutes." Sophie replied.

Sophie walked straight down the corridor and into the room. Sure enough, two minutes later Amanda enters looking for her, taking in the surroundings, looking at the room.

Amanda went to the desk and sat back on it and undid her trousers. She was presumptious and rightly so. The saucy little thing wears no knickers, having no shame, and under the overlap of her belly has a trim little bush.

Her pussy looked fresh and exquisite. Sophies hand felt its desire and wetness. She pushed her shoulder back and lifted her leg and the other soon followed and she's quickly lying back on the table with her shoes in the air with an expectant look.

Sophies fingers slowly move over her hot lips, eliciting a soft moan. Her thumb rubbed over her clit which stiffened and stood and her fingers found their way into her warm tunnel.

The tightness of her soon gave way as she relaxed. Her breathing became heavy and her ample chest rose and dropped.

Sophies thumb pressed and stroked and her long fingers weaved their magic in her sloppy twat.

Between her legs, her trousers about her ankles now behind Sophies head, Sophies hands stroke drifting calmly up and down her soft shapely legs, they were smooth to the touch. Her wide eyes focused on Sophie, watching. She smiled, wide and bright. Sophie could tell she was enjoying the moment, her hands ran up over her soft stomach to her heavy jugs. Her fingers squeezed and caressed them under her shirt and over her bra.

Amanda's hands were gripping the desks edge, her knuckles turned white, giving the impression this was her first same sex fuck. She was trying it out, Sophie wanted to make sure it wasn't a waste.

Her pussy sounds sloppy as Sophie gently does her thing, exploring her tight warm fanny with one hand and squeezing her with the other.

She closed her eyes and tensed for a second or two. She bit her lip as she came, and pushed Sophie away when she did. Amanda, dressed and left nothing so much as a smile.

Yesok1
Yesok1
497 Followers
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
Yesok1Yesok12 months agoAuthor

Hi cupicupid,

Thanks. There's another three chapters, lol.

I think next time we do a story like this, we do it not as not part of this challenge. We've bitten off more than we can chew.

LOL

J x

CupidCupidCupidCupid2 months ago

I held off making a comment until I read the second chapter. I have to agree with Migbird in that it is hard to follow in places. I think you and your friend are trying to pack in a lot using this format.

The C5 room scene, does work, as time is taken in describing the scenario.

I suggest you see this to the end and see it as an experiment. If it doesn't work, so be it. You know what to do for the next time. There's one I can say about you Jess, is that you are not someone who rests on their laurels. As you are always willing to come up with new themes.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Catch and Release Ch. 01 Sisters on a cruise meet a woman who will change their lives.in Lesbian Sex
Futa Football Football player gets owned by his new futa teammate.in Fetish
Porn Star Mother -- Illustrated Busty mother uses body to help son's career.in Illustrated
Misty and Cheryl Pt. 01 Mistress and Charlotte do their part for science.in Anal
The Princess and the Pauper Pt. 01 The gorgeous lady comes on to me in the bar.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories