A Short Story - Room C5 Pt. 03

Story Info
A lucky girl, buggered.
750 words
2.3k
3
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/22/2024
Created 02/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yesok1
Yesok1
490 Followers

"C5, two minutes." Sophie whispers and throws a manilla envelope into a tray on the stand I'm standing next to.

I want to complain and say no, but she's gone. I watch as her tall figure disappears down the corridor, her auburn hair piled tidily on top of her head. She is a few years older than me, but a lot more confident.

There's no-one around that's taking any notice of me. I check to see who might see me walk down the corridor and into C5. There is no reason to be going in there. I make my move.

The corridor is quiet with a few people walikng to and from offices and I tap the pass on my lanyard and push the door open.

Old filing cabinets fill the room and I walk through the gap to the last row. No-one comes in here, certainly not to clean.

I smile at Sophie, her trousers are around her ankles and a big plastic cock hangs between her legs.

"That's bigger than most, how the fuck?"

"Shhh, heads or tails?"

"That's not going up my arse. Heads as usual." I take my jacket off and put it on a dusty cabinet and watch the coin flip.

"Unlucky." She laughs.

I shrug, and unclip my trousers. "I knew that run was too long to last." i turn my back to her, and gather my shirt into my fingers, and place my hand on the damp, cold brick wall. I shimmy my trousers down my legs and arch my back.

Her hand, with short black nails snakes around me and squeezes my tits. I quickly look at my engagement ring and close my eyes. "I hope it doesn't hurt."

"I'll take care, sweetie. That fat arse is divine."

Both of our walkies crackle with inaudible voices and we ignore them. My arsecheeks are spread and I feel the cock press, and then her fingers. Her fingers feel wet as the drag down over my hole, and I feel her spit trickle onto me. The cock soon returns.

It pushes and drives up between my buttocks. "You're tight." Sophie laughs. I hold my breath as she tries again. This time it squeezes in. My hole feels stretched instantly, and I try not to roar in discomfort. Pain shocks through me as she finally enters. The cock slowly moves up my dry arse, and I know, I'm going to be sore and chafed for the rest of the day.

"Lube me, please" I beg.

She spits again, but I think her mouth is dry. She smears what was there around my hole and the penis creeps further in.

My lunch is soon going to be mascerated, with the lettuce, cheese and tomato on white easily digested in my tummy after this.

She grabs my long blonde curly hair in her hand and gently tugs. My big round eyes widen startled at the surprising thrill, and both my hands push at the dusty bricks.

I keep thinking I'm full but more of the fake cock enters me. I feel my breath expel, and my heart races, my body knows something isn't right. I know a buggering from the office intern is wrong. But, It's all part of my training.

Finally, she's in. My arsehole is wrenched wide, and my guts are squashed. I'm perspiring, as she decides to retreat. My ring tries to follow but it can't and is dragged along the pole. She holds, and rams.

"Fuck!" I exclaim, the thrill excites me, as she slowly backs out, holds and then rams. I see stars as she starts her fucking, my butt starts to sound mashy, slippery and sick.

She slaps into my young white arse, her pace quickens. I'm sweating. My guts are being pounded. My ring stretched. Her fingers dig and knead into my haunches, I feel my heels lift and my wrists flex holding me back.

My legs shake, I start to collapse but she continues dredging as I slump down. I plead for her to stop, and she pulls out. My hole gaping. I pant, collecting my thoughts. My arse dribbles. I've lost my strength.

She uses a napkin to wipe the cock and straps it to her leg with a velcro band, pulls her trousers up and leaves. I compose myself and pull my trousers up to my thighs. I feel my arse wet, raw and gunky. I open a cabinet and wipe my fingers on a file inside.

Yesok1
Yesok1
490 Followers
  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
CupidCupidCupidCupidabout 1 month ago

Hope that one day you and your friend manage to finish this story

stukierstukier2 months ago

Although I'm not fan of this format the story is getting hotter. Looking forward for the next one.

Yesok1Yesok12 months agoAuthor

Thanks migbird.

As the story progresses you will see that the chapters could've possibly gone in any order too.

J x

MigbirdMigbird2 months ago

Room C5 experiment becomes clearer in second and this the 3rd piece. The characters are taking shape — physically and emotionally. The coin toss, file room and no real attachment — just raw sex they both enjoy (well kinda).

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Liberated The end is the beginning. Birthday surprisein Chain Stories
Christmas Present Neighbors include new arrival in their sex adventures.in Lesbian Sex
The Big Tits Club Ch. 01-04 A virgin teenager and his six busty best friends.in Group Sex
The Princess and the Pauper Pt. 01 The gorgeous lady comes on to me in the bar.in Erotic Couplings
Two Guys, a Girl, and a Threesome A single man gets closer to his married friends.in Group Sex
More Stories