A Short Story - Room C5 Pt. 04

Story Info
A twist in the tail of room C5.
750 words
985
0
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/22/2024
Created 02/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yesok1
Yesok1
489 Followers

I walk through the front door. I take my engagement ring off and throw it on the side with my keys. I've had my first sexual encounter with Sophie, and I need to tell my housemate about my experience.

"Tatania." I shout.

I find her in the kitchen typing on the thick laptop that's usually stowed away under the kitchen cabinets. She speaks Russian to the person on the other end of her encrypted connection.

"Tatania, you'll never guess. Five years you said! Six months its taken me to find the room. I found it by chance."

Tatania stops and looks at me. She never smiles and her eyes have dark rings and are always suspicious. I don't think she fully trusts me. She's been my handler since I was approached at college. I swapped studying and qualifications for an exciting life of what was promised to be low level espionage.

They helped me get a job at this company as a trainee, just to observe and to gain access to an old filing room. I get two salaries, one from my handler into a bank account under a fake name, and the salary from my new job paid into an account in my real name.

I'm middle class, with average divorcee parents, two older brothers and some friends who aren't particularly close, but close enough.

No-one expects me to be a traitor, but I now live with my foreign girlfriend who I met travelling. Only, I didn't travel, I went to Poland and was taken to Belarus for small arms training and lessons in information gathering. And, Tatania is not really my girlfriend. We pretend we are engaged, and live as a couple. I was also trained to use my body to get where I need to be. I fancy myself as a kind of female James Bond.

"Found what? What have you found?" She is slow and patient with her words, but I can sense the anticipation in her voice.

"The room. I've found C5."

"How, tell me exactly what you found and what happened." She stands and pulls the plinth from under the counter to slide the laptop underneath.

I explain how I was propositioned and took the opportunity to see where it took me. "Sophie sees me as a slut." I add, wanting her to tell me I'm not.

"You British women all are. Whores for a piece of silver. This is what you need to do." Tatania and I sit and plan the next steps. I'm to continue gaining access to the room, and I'm to find a particular file that I need to smuggle out to Tatania.

Tonight, we've been invited out to our neighbours. Annoying and virtuous right wing idiots, who we've befriended so Tatania can understand typical British political views to report back to her bosses. I'm a marxist believer, and my political views align with the peaceful Russians. We are equal and we should serve the state.

Tatania has baked brownies and some sweet traditional Russian delicacies to take with us.

She looks sexy. Her hair is straight and shoulder length, its coloured grey, it doesn't do anything for her complexion. She's attractive in a sinister manner and can turn on a dry charm, but sometimes people wonder if she's taking the piss. We are both only affectionate with each other in public, or sleep together after drinking too much vodka. We share a bed, but keep to our own sides.

Other than that it's a lonely life, a distrust of each other and some paranoia. We holiday together and take photos of each other, but its a forced and shallow pretence. I never know if they'll tire of me and put a bullet in my head, or if I'm pushed into a cold river or out of a high window.

The next day at work, I continue as normal. I glance at the corridor with room C5, keeping an eye on the comings and goings. It is a forgotten room, never visited, never looked at and largely ignored. There's absolutely no reason for me to go in there, except to be fucked by Sophie.

If I'm discovered having a sexual relationship with another member of staff, my position will be under threat. The tactic was always to take it slow, five years to get the file, five years to bed into the community and five years to gain the trust of everyone around us, to move on to bigger projects.

Yesok1
Yesok1
489 Followers
  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
CupidCupidCupidCupidabout 2 months ago

I can sympathise where you are, right now. I was a photographer, for ten years. It was my dream job which, not only did i become disillusioned with with, but fell out of live with. Like you, i stayed in bed at first but, eventually, I got myself together, retrained and now I work in government digital comms. And after many years, I've picked up my camera again. It's not easy but, you will be okay. So, hang in there.

Yesok1Yesok1about 2 months agoAuthor

Thank you both for your comments.

The final part is in editing. I might make it a longer ending so as not rushed, and makes more sense.

I haven't lived up to the spirit of the 750 word challenges.

There are 5 or 6 more pending to be published.

One would think I've plenty of time to write, as I'm currently unemployed. But I watch too much day time tv or lying in bed lonely wishing the day turn to the next.

CupidCupidCupidCupidabout 2 months ago

From the frenetic first two chapters, the story has gradually slowed down allowing the reader time to digest in what is going on. I'm looking forward to the finale! 😊

MigbirdMigbirdabout 2 months ago

Twist in this tail, indeed, but you said at the outset of Room C5 it was a spy thriller. Tatania — interesting character and we hardly know her. On board to see where this goes.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

A Short Story - Younger Me & Girls Girls make me confused.in Lesbian Sex
Oz Beach Boy's Very Quick Tryst Matt has a no-frills nightclub toilet tryst with a hot babe.in Erotic Couplings
Short Story - Amelia and Willow Amelia and Willow enjoy playing in the dungeon.in Lesbian Sex
Nu Delta Alpha - 750 Crisis for sorority queen bee becomes bisexual awakening.in Lesbian Sex
Under-Desk Tease (750 Words) Femdom shoe fetish pain play with a heartwarming twist.in Fetish
More Stories