All Comments on 'A Shoulder to Lean On'

by Poeticwolf

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey9 months ago

That was very hot! I loved it. More?

5 Stars.

winterplayingwinterplaying9 months ago

Jeez!!! Totally absolutely freekin hot! And good writing too. :-)

KlitomaticKlitomatic9 months ago

I could feel her lying underneath him taking his cock. And I'm a guy.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Most excellent. Almost melodic descriptions.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good premise.

Sex too automatic.

Needs extended/extensive details.

Dialog is really stilted.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Was really hoping for a good brother/sister story but having her married when they get together ruined it. Never a fan of cheating, swinging, sharing or swapping, no matter who they are. 2*

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Don't know why you tagged this story of two siblings cheating on their spouses only with "oral".

There's something that doesn't work with this story (for me), regrettably hard to pinpoint, I think it's something about authenticity. I get this image of a man trying to write cleverly and convey a woman's feelings, that he actually knows too little about.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Five stars, wish it could be more, your work deserves it! Looking at your 'Bio' you don't say whether you're male or female, but I sense a softer, more fulfilling side of intimacy that might be lacking were it from a male writer. Either way, you're very talented, please don't stop writing.

Robinius1Robinius18 months ago

Wonderful. A little confused about the brother having a 'spot.' First time I've heard of this. I can only assume it to be his frenulum. I very much enjoyed your story. Thank you.

muskyboymuskyboy8 months ago

Wow, very nice! Love romantic incest stories! 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good premise.

But rushed.

Needed more preliminaries/foreplay before the blowjob.

Lots of slow, sensuous playing with his cock and balls.

Certainly needs him playing with her tits. Maybe some titty fucking before cock enter her mouth.

While he's staring at her ass, maybe some fingering her asshole.

Four stars.

shadrachtshadracht5 months ago

You did a great job of building a background with hints and references without giving us an info dump like many stories seem to. The buildup of attraction and lust was very well done, and the resulting sex scenes were hot. I concur that the reference of a g spot for him was jarring, but everything else was great. 5*

MagicTrishMagicTrishabout 1 month ago

Enjoyed the build, the will we, wont we questions. An online romance, where one feels more than the other, is more common than we realize. Online, should be all fantasy, but to be good, emotions have to be involved also. This is one way change and unfulfilling sex life.

mrdata9770mrdata977014 days ago

(4/30/2024) OUTSTANDING!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPoeticwolf@Poeticwolf
Placid stream belie your movement, what thoughts nay memories slip quietly by. Your shores filled with hidden woods and shadowy bush. What secrets disguised in beauty and colored light exist within your sights. Such curving depths swallow completely my mind in background. Wher...