A Sibling Rivalry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roxanne's train of thought was derailed by a slap across her ass. She turned around, Cora was grinning at Roxanne after she playfully slapped her. Cora then moved her hands gently up Roxanne's body to try to get her to step fully inside her room, so herself and A.J. could follow them in.

Once all three were inside, Cora and Roxanne faced each other at the foot of the bed. They could tell on each other's faces, there was more hesitation from both of them. The change in scenery upped all the reasons why they were hesitant. There was no way that after the way they felt about each other just twelve hours ago, had all of a sudden become attracted to each other enough to...

Again, they'd prove themselves wrong. Cora leaned forward and kissed Roxanne again. This was much, much more like their second kiss than their first. Their lips lingered on each other a little longer. That attraction was absolutely present. Maybe, the past few weeks help fuel what was happening now. Whatever it was, was real. Roxanne looked over at A.J.. There was no spell she had cast on them. Neither one had consumed any alcohol, (A.J. making sure of it since Roxanne wasn't 21 yet.)

A.J. stood back and watched them. Seeing how far they'd go with the other without her influence, as her influence had accidentally got them to this point. She watched Cora and Roxanne kiss again, the six inch height difference was somewhat amusing as Cora slightly bent her back forward to meet Roxanne's head.

Their heads tilted, and moved in sync with each other, creating the easiest of openings each time one of them moved forward or backward to kiss the other again. Cora could feel Roxanne gripping her a bit tighter than she was gripping Roxanne. The younger of the two holding on to Cora's upper back as she pulled her in.

They paused again. Cora ran both her hands up Roxanne's back, then over her shoulders, and just when she reached past Cora's shoulder blades, took a second, and then pushed Roxanne,, down onto her own bed.

Roxanne smiled at Cora, Cora couldn't resist showing juuust a little more aggression with her former tag partner. Roxanne was more than okay with it. With Roxanne seated on the side of her bed with her feet hanging off the ledge, Cora knelt on the bed in front of her. She positioned both her knees on both sides of Roxanne. Cora wound up seated on Roxanne's lap, the way Roxanne was on her's in her living room.

They made eye contact again. Naturally, the more intimate they positioned themselves, the more the negativity between them was being flushed out. Having A.J. there definitely helped, her presence serving as a calming factor as she watched the two former best friends embrace.

With their bodies on top of one another, Cora took the first step in removing the clothing of the other. Cora delicately took Roxanne's gray t-shirt off, before quickly taking off her own black t-shirt. Cora stayed where she was, their lower halves on the other. Now when they kissed, the bare skin of each of their abdomens touched now feeling more of the other than just their mouths.

Cora pulled Roxanne up fully onto the bed and she moved to the head of Roxanne's bed and led Roxanne there. As the two kissed again, Roxanne look up at A.J.. She smiled and said "come here" motioning over to the older wrestler. A.J. was waiting for the right time, as she was fine with being just a guide for the two. A.J. knelt on Cora's bed, now supporting all three of them.

Roxanne moved to the side of the bed to open up a space for A.J. between them, but A.J. just shook her head. "No, no. Stay right next to each other." A.J. still wanted the attention off her.

The two younger ladies laid slightly on their sides, angled a bit, and kissed again. Cora reached around, and grabbed on to Roxanne's waist before lowering both her hands... Roxanne also began touching Cora more intimately. She ran her hands up Cora's slim abs and up to her chest.

Roxanne touched a set of breasts that weren't hers for the first time, and looked up at Cora's face. "You're so pretty." Cora found herself just blurting out, lost in Roxanne's wide brown eyes.

"Umm. Thanks." Roxanne said, clearly caught off guard.

A.J. leaned down and whispered into Roxanne's ear, "Tell her she's pretty too." A.J. was sitting up behind Roxanne, mostly trying to be invisible, for now.

"Oh." Roxanne said nervously. "..So are you." Roxanne meant it, though the entire exchange wasn't easy after all the harsh things they both said about the other.

There was a pause, as Cora moved her hand off Roxanne's butt, and over her hip. The pauses didn't feel awkward. Yes, both girls were also taking their time because of how shocked they still were at the position they were in, but at the same time, Roxanne was learning how much she wanted someone to just take their damn time with her. To just kiss and caress her.

When Roxanne felt Cora slip her hand inside of her jeans, she knew she wasn't changing her mind. Each time one of them made a 'move,' they were scared of making the next one. Trying not to show that hesitancy anymore, Roxanne moved her hand up Cora's leg, and stopped directly at the crotch of her pants, coming in contact with Cora's pussy for the first time.

Roxanne unzipped Cora's jeans, and then undid the button. She left them on, but Cora lowered the seam to expose more of her black panties out in the open.

Cora kept Roxanne's jeans buttoned, but she moved the finger she had inside Roxanne's jeans down to her own underwear. Resting it in between Roxanne's jeans and panties, Cora just once, traced Roxanne's opening for the first time.

A.J. liked how they were progressing. There was less hesitation with each 'move,' and each 'move' escalated things. Cora had her hand inside Roxanne's pants first, Roxanne undid Cora's pants first, Cora touched Roxanne's pussy through her panties first, and now, Roxanne would be the first to actually feel Cora's pussy, slipping her hand underneath Cora's underwear and right at Cora's opening.

Cora's eyes widened at the sudden intrusion. She looked down at Roxanne who had now inserted a finger into her pussy. Roxanne looked up at Cora, she barely moved her fingers, but they were inside Cora, which was an initial shock to both of them.

The pale skinned, taller girl reach down, and pulled her pants down a few inches below her waist. Then she moved her own panties down an inch above her pants. Roxanne looked down now. Her hand was underneath Cora's trimmed, but still hairy pussy, fingering her once-best friend. Roxanne admittedly didn't quite know what she was doing, but she was fixated on how her index finger would disappear into Cora's entrance and re-appear out of it.

Cora followed suit. She felt up Roxanne's stomach, and teased her by slowly lowering her hand down. As Cora's hand felt closer, Roxanne removed her hand from Cora's pussy so she could also undo her jeans and lower them down a few inches. Roxanne kept her panties covering her pussy, and slowed Cora to trace part of its waistband, before sneaking a finger in between the fabric and meeting Roxanne's wet pussy.

Once Roxanne finished unbuttoning, her hand returned to Cora's waist. After a few moments, now each young woman had a hand on the other's cunt, a finger in the other's pussy. When their fingers were inside the other, they locked eyes again.

Neither of them made much noise, but Roxanne could feel A.J.'s hand on her back, rubbing up to her shoulders. Roxanne reached back. She didn't have the dexterity to touch both of them, but A.J. didn't want either of them to focus on her right now. She was just there to soothe the both of them as the two girls lightly fingered the other.

Roxanne and Cora briefly kissed, for the first time with their hands inside the other. It was brief, since neither of them could really focus their hands and their tongues. They were still mirroring each other well, alternating pushing things further. However hard, or deep they felt the other's fingers, they'd try to do the same with their hands.

A.J. crawled down to Cora's and Roxanne's lower legs. She watched the outlines of their hands inside the other's underwear. In the back of Cora's mind, she wondered when A.J. would involve herself more. She found A.J.'s hands on her waist, and helped pull Cora's jeans down the rest of the way down her leg, doing so very slowly, as to make sure Cora was okay with it.

A.J. repeated the process with Roxanne. The younger woman also nodded, and reached down to help A.J. get her own pants off. Roxanne's jeans joined A.J.'s on the floor of Roxanne's room.

A.J. realized she was now a bit over-dressed. She pulled her own green t-shirt off, and then took her own pants off. The P.C.'s special guest 'mediator' was now in just her bra and underwear. She looked like she hadn't aged a day in the seven and a half years she'd been gone from the WWE.

"I'm sure you two will both look as good as I do right now in thirteen years." A.J. joked, she could feel that the attention was on her now, though she wanted to divert it. "Somebody's already had a good time."

"What?" Roxanne said looking up. A.J.'s eyes had caught the sight of a wet spot already formed on Roxanne's panties. A.J. winked at Roxanne, then she smiled at Cora, knowing her gentle fingering had gotten Roxanne wet for both of them. A.J. reached down, held the waistband of Roxanne's panties. She had a brief struggle getting them off, as her panties had stuck to her thinly spaced apart pussy lips.

A.J. finally peeled off Roxanne's already sticky panties. Cora looked at her former tag partner in the same half-nude state she was in. She was caught by surprise when A.J. tossed Roxanne's panties over to Cora, landing on her chest.

With Cora's pants tossed on the edge of the bed, A.J. looked at Cora's panties, already down above her knees. A.J. looked up, and Cora nodded that it was okay. Roxanne moved her hand out of the way so A.J. could pull her dark blue panties all the way off. Now both girls were almost fully exposed.

After A.J. had playfully tossed Roxanne's underwear onto her, Cora realized she was still holding onto them. Cora's left hand held Roxanne's panties by the string, with some of Roxanne's wetness dripping on Cora's bra. A.J. reached down, and teasingly pushed Cora's hand up, towards her head. Cora laughed and brought the panties to her nose. While it didn't really smell like anything, A.J. wanted Cora to be happy that she was able to bring those drops out of Roxanne.

Cora let go of Roxanne's panties and held on to her shoulder. Now, with more of their clothing off, and lying even closer together, they stared at each other again. Their stare broke as they sensed their 'guide' alternating between kissing each one's legs, and up their thighs, before switching to the other.

A.J. teased both of them, inching her head closer to the other's pussy before switching. Neither of them moved, but as A.J.'s mouth made contact with Roxanne's pussy for the first time, Cora made sure she found Roxanne's eyes again. "Ohhh my God," Roxanne whispered. A.J. was moving very slowly on purpose. Cora rubbed Roxanne's shoulder as A.J.'s tongue pressed against Roxanne. Roxanne closed her eyes, and covered her mouth with her hand.

It was pretty cute how Roxanne was shyly blocking any noise coming out of her mouth, just the feintest of sounds muffled by her hand. Maybe Roxanne thought that quieting herself would make her forget that her favorite wrestler, had her tongue in her.

A.J. made sure not to leave either one out. She moved her head to Cora's lower half. This time, Roxanne rubbed Cora's right shoulder, reciprocating her touches. Their hands roamed the other as A.J.'s tongue roamed Cora's entrance, and then further inside.

Cora's body responded pleasurably to A.J.'s slow licks, feeling her warm breath on her pussy. She could feel A.J.'s tongue explore more of her. A.J. incrementally working her tongue further into Cora. "Uh." Cora just let out one, faint sound of pleasure, like Roxanne did.

A.J. placed her left hand on Cora's leg and her right hand just above Cora's clit. She could feel her long, white legs twitch on both sides of her head as she licked her pussy. A.J. deliberately went at a slow pace, so she could show both Roxanne and Cora how it's done.

Soon, A.J. switched back over to Roxanne. After a few more licks at the younger girl's pussy, A.J. looked up and asked, "Is this okay?"

Roxanne nodded. "Yeah..."

"Feels good, right?" A.J. said, confident in her work so far.

"So good." Roxanne said, her eyes practically begging for A.J. to get her mouth back down there.

Roxanne was seeing exactly what A.J. meant earlier. A.J. was focused on Roxanne, caring for her more than any guy she had had sex with, thinking about how she felt. That unselfishness was showing through. And, she could tell A.J. could spend the rest of the night switching between the two girls, and not get bored by a measly couple of minutes of giving Roxanne, and Cora, oral.

"Uhhh." Roxanne let out another small sound of pleasure. Her pussy was pretty tight, so A.J. didn't even have to insert her tongue that far in to feel her inner walls close on her tongue. A.J. licked up and down, her tongue stroking Roxanne's inner walls.

Roxanne was ultra-sensitive, she reached over and her left hand clasped Cora's arm. A.J.'s tongue was deeper inside Roxanne's inner walls, licking more of her sweet pussy, growing increasingly wet.

The sensations were amazing for Roxanne. She could forget about who actually was going down on her, and just enjoy it, enjoy who was skillfully eating her pussy. Roxanne even thought she was getting close to...

Just when it was getting really, really good for Roxanne, A.J. switched back over to Cora. Roxanne looked at the back of A.J.'s head in slight disappointment. But, she understood, she couldn't have A.J. all to herself.

So she watched as A.J. repeated the motions in Cora that her mouth had on her. A.J.'s tongue was deeper than it was the first time it was on Cora's pussy. A.J.'s tongue licking Cora's opening up and down the way she did Roxanne.

Cora could see Roxanne looking down at A.J. in between her legs, as she enjoyed it, she looked at Roxanne for a few seconds until Roxanne looked back. This time, Cora stretched her right hand out. She moved it down her former best friend's light brown waist and over.. When she got to the hair above Roxanne's pussy, she looked down at her hand, and then back up..

Roxanne nodded, as to give Cora permission to put her hand back on Roxanne's pussy, even though they had both already fingered each other. Only now, Roxanne's pussy was bare, out in the open, not covered by any clothing, and was a lot wetter from the work A.J.'s tongue did.

As A.J. licked Cora, Cora's finger found Roxanne's slit, and lightly ran it up and down her opening before sticking it inside. Roxanne moaned, grateful to have something else on her pussy after A.J.'s tongue had departed. "Uh!"

A.J. looked up for a second, she saw Cora fingering Roxanne, smiled, and ducked her head back between Cora's legs. Now both younger women had some form of vaginal stimulation. Cora looked back and forth between Roxanne's face, and the top of A.J.'s head.

Each time Cora and Roxanne made eye contact, they would feel even further bonded by this experience. They sat next to each other, almost completely naked, with their mentor teaching them something non-wrestling related. Neither one had any hate for the other at all right now.

"Uggghhhhh!" Cora moaned.

"Uhhhh!" Roxanne moaned, hers a bit higher pitched.

A.J. wished she could touch herself right now, she was turning herself on so much, but she wanted to put full focus on her tongue on Cora's pussy. She had moved up to Cora's clit, darting her tongue across her small folds. Putting all her focus into her clit.

"OHHHH yeahh!" Cora moaned. Her hand found itself moving quicker inside Roxanne's pussy. She only had her index finger inside Roxanne, but that was more than enough. Especially because soon her finger would be replaced by A.J.'s tongue again.

"YESS!" exclaimed. She had closed her eyes, but had opened them when she saw A.J.'s head was back between her thighs.

Cora actually didn't feel the same, small bit of jealousy Roxanne felt when A.J. switched over. In fact, Roxanne enjoying it this much made Cora almost as happy as when A.J.'s tongue was in her. She also brought Roxanne's hand up to her own pussy.

"Hnnnn!" Roxanne whimpered again. To both A.J. and Cora, it still seemed like Roxanne was trying to quiet her own moans, which she absolutely didn't need to do. They could both hear her breathing get heavier, her feet wiggling as her legs squirmed.

When her hand was on her, Roxanne remembered the third person to her left, she fingered Cora with just her thumb as A.J. ate her pussy. "Fuuuck yeahh," Cora whispered with Roxanne's finger insider her. leaned over and kissed Roxanne again. She could feel Roxanne's sounds vibrating against her lips as Cora's mouth muted hers.

When their kiss broke off, Roxanne leaned her head back as her body arched forward. The smile on Roxanne's face told the whole story. It was so pleasurable, that Roxanne couldn't help but smile as A.J. licked inside her.

"Uhhh! Uhhhhea yeahhh!" Her moans rose in pitch again, and in volume. A.J. licked her pussy a bit faster. Eventually Roxanne's thumb slipped out of Cora's pussy, and Cora wasn't going to force her to re-insert it. She was fine with Roxanne's thumb losing control, because she was about to watch her whole body lose it.

Roxanne's waist arched forward again, further up than before, she found herself grinding her pussy on A.J.'s mouth. A.J.'s tongue darted in and out of her wet cunt, and spending some time on Roxanne's clit.

"Uhh!" Roxanne's drawn out moans turned back into whimpers. While she had no control of her body, she, unconsciously or consciously, seemed like she was holding back, and suppressed the sounds that accompanied her orgasm.

"hhnH! Uh!" A.J. herself couldn't tell Roxanne came until her tongue felt a swift flow of juices come from Roxanne's pussy.

A.J. softly put Roxanne's legs down and saw Roxanne gazing up at her.

"A.J..." was all Roxanne could say.

"Yes?" A.J. replied.

"Wow.." Roxanne had her thumb on the throbbing roof of her pussy after A.J. had made her cum. A.J. smiled as she and Cora both stroked Roxanne's fit, brown legs. To A.J.- making another girl cum was pretty easy for her, this was nothing. To Roxanne- this was special. No other person had made her cum besides herself before A.J. just now.

A.J. was knelt in front of the two younger girls, but she climbed off the bed. "Girls, I'll be.. right back." They both nodded as A.J. left Roxanne's room, still naked.

Cora and Roxanne sat in silence. In that split-second, some part of Roxanne still fought off the feeling. Some part of her brain or body didn't give in full to the orgasm A.J. had built up from their couch. Was she still stuck on who was providing her with that orgasm? A.J. Lee had tongue-fucked her, and made her cum, and that will forever be true about her idol. Did some part of her not want that to be true?...

Roxanne leaned over to Cora, she had finally shed the sweaty, black sports bra she had been wearing, freeing her small tits. As they waited for A.J., Cora felt up Roxanne's now-bare chest. Finally, Cora would join Roxanne in being completely naked. She also took off the dark violet sports bra she was wearing, and allowed Roxanne's hands to explore her exposed chest as well.

The two continued in silence not talking, just embracing each other as they awaited A.J.'s return. They assumed that A.J. had just gone to use the bathroom, but Roxanne had heard A.J.'s footsteps further away...

A.J. returned to a very enjoyable sight, both friends turned rivals were now fully nude, their breasts out, to finally let A.J. see them in their full natural state. It took a second for Roxanne and Cora to turn away from each other, but when they did, they saw that not only did A.J. not shed her last piece of clothing, she had added, something..