A Sibling Rivalry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door closed, and when Roxanne looked at A.J., her freshly tongue-fucked pussy tingled again. Despite the internal debate, Roxanne couldn't wait for A.J. to return, and knew that much more of her felt this was... just right.

It was pretty jarring for both of them to see, but A.J. now had a phallic, penis-like object attached to her at the waist...

Cora gawked at the dark blue dildo attached to A.J.'s waist. Clearly there was more that A.J. wanted them to experience. "Well.. I don't have to ask what that is, though I've never seen it before," Roxanne said sheepishly. No, A.J.'s strap-on was pretty self-explanatory. Roxanne looked at A.J.'s toy wondering if it would be able to fit inside her.

"You look fuckin' hot wearing that." Cora said, also pretty taken aback herself. Was her favorite wrestler "hot?" Of fucking course she was. But Cora never imagined that there'd be a scenario where she'd tell her that to her face, especially with she herself naked in front of A.J..

A.J. knelt on the bed, and this time, Cora took initiative. She could sense A.J.'s dildo before it even touched her. She sat up and practically lunged forward, reaching for A.J.'s fake cock. A.J. allowed Cora to get a feel for it.

Cora didn't just get a feel for it, she was fully going for it. Roxanne sat up a bit, she watched Cora jerk A.J.'s toy off as if it was a real dick she was trying to get hard. Though that was physically impossible, A.J. loved the aggression Cora showed. Cora had her right hand around A.J.'s back with her left stroking A.J.'s fake cock. At one point she leaned her head against A.J.'s chest, her chin at the top of her breasts. Cora turned her head and looked over at Roxanne. She outstretched her arm, and Cora took her's. Cora brought Roxanne's hands down to A.J.'s fake cock. She had Roxanne mirror her movements, A.J.'s dildo being long enough for them to both stroke the shaft and tip of it.

"uuuh." A.J. slightly moaned as the base of her toy grazed her own pussy. Roxanne was at her right with Cora at her left. The two girls briefly kissed as they shared A.J.'s toy.

After a few moments, Roxanne pretty much got the idea, she let go of A.J.'s dildo, though she did, however, realize that she was actually really looking forward to having it inside her..

Cora still played with it, still enthusiastically. Roxanne watched Cora sink down to her knees. Cora's mouth replaced her and Roxanne's hands, and began blowing A.J.'s dildo, again without A.J. commanding her to do so.

Soon, A.J. and Roxanne could hear the sounds of Cora sucking A.J.'s fake cock, and again fluidly moving on it. Cora was unleashing a freakier side, she hungrily bobbed her neck forward to suck A.J.'s fake cock. And was doing so with ease!

The toy looked pretty big to Roxanne, probably too big to fit in her own mouth, but Cora quickly got all the way down to the base in her mouth, without gagging, or struggling.. Roxanne was impressed. She could see the imprint of A.J.'s fake cock down below her jaw and inside her neck.

A.J. pushed herself up a bit on her knees, so her fake cock could be more parallel to the bed as Cora sucked her. Roxanne thought that if Cora was sucking an actual penis at the pace she was going, the owner of said penis would've blown its load inside Cora already.

'Fuck.' Roxanne thought. Now the image of Cora swallowing a huge load of jizz would be in her mind forever. She had to admit, Cora looked hot with it in her mouth.

"Good girl." A.J. cooed down to Cora. She could see Cora slowing down slightly, her black hair becoming unfurled.

"OUGHhhghhhmmmmmm!" Cora gargled as she sucked A.J.'s dildo expertly. It did seem like Cora would strain her neck at the frantic pace she was going, which is why A.J. switched positions, but Cora looked like she was enjoying the flavorless, rubber toy. "gllhhhrhrrrgghh."

Cora finally released A.J.'s dildo from her mouth. "uhhh." She felt a few drops of her saliva drip off A.J.'s cock and onto the bed. She knelt up, her head now above A.J.'s, she licked her lips, still wet with her own spittle, and grinned.

The white woman leaned forward, she grabbed A.J.'s shoulder, and whispered in her ear.. "Please.."

"Yeah." A.J. said. She looked into Cora's eyes, the lust for the dildo she had in her mouth. She decided she wasn't gonna make her beg.

Cora released A.J. from her grip and sat back. She sat back on her backside and stretched her legs. A.J. moved forward so her knees were directly under Cora's ass cheeks. Cora looked over at Roxanne and grinned. She had gotten competitive, fought to be the first one fucked by A.J.'s dildo, and won.

...A.J. inched her waist at a glacial pace, filling Cora's vaginal entrance with her dildo seemingly millimeter by millimeter. She wanted to ease both girls' pussies into taking her toy. Cora put a hand above her throbbing clit, as she felt the dildo fill more of her inner walls right below.

When A.J. had about a quarter of her strap-on inside, she gave Cora a quick nod, and Cora nodded right back to tell her to keep going. As A.J. continued, Cora found her eyes back down towards the phallic object filling her up.

A.J. had her hands planted right next to Cora. She had now gotten four of the eight inches of her fake cock inside Cora. "How does it feel?" She asked.

"You can give me more." Cora said softly and nodded again. "I want more." Cora winked at A.J., and kept her gaze back up at her.

A.J. nodded and continued. She wanted to make sure every step forward, Cora was okay with.

"Uhhhhhh!" Cora moaned as A.J. got a fifth, and sixth inch inside her pussy. "All of it. ALL of it!" Cora encouraged A.J. to fill her up, and A.J. obliged. Cora could feel A.J.'s hand pushing through her.

If Cora was okay, then A.J. thought she might as well push through, and push more of her navy blue dildo through more of Cora's entrance, until there was none left.

"Ohhhh my Godd!" Cora's breathing intensified. A.J. stayed just like that. The entirety of her strap-on was inside her mentee, and held it in place. She looked down at Cora's beautiful face, and down her slim frame, to her legs, where between them she had buried her toy.

She lightly planted a hand on Cora's left thigh, and slowly extracted the dildo from Cora. A.J. took the whole thing out, leaving Cora's mind and body to process the feeling inside. It definitely hurt, but Cora had wanted it, and asked for all of it. So she knew she'd recover. Especially since A.J. now moved over to Roxanne.

Roxanne looked straight at the toy dangling from A.J.'s waist, it was slick with Cora's saliva and her juices. A.J. lightly fingered Roxanne, and she, and her strap-on, where wet enough that A.J. could stick it into Roxanne as well.

"Same thing as with Cora, okay?" A.J. said. "I'm gonna put it in very slowly. And you can tell me to stop at any point."

The younger of the two nodded. Roxanne loved how caring A.J. was during this whole thing. A.J. being generous enough to give her and Cora this experience in the first place is one thing, her being so caring, and tender during it was another.

That appreciation helped soothe the initial pain as she felt her walls expand as the tip was inside. "Oooooooooooooh." Roxanne uttered the slightest sounds from her mouth as A.J. entered her. Like with Cora, A.J. went at a pace that mirrored that of the drifting of tectonic plates.

Cora leaned on her side, and showed extreme patience, knowing that A.J. was gonna take it slowly with Roxanne as well. Cora watched with a sense of exactly where in Roxanne's body the tip of A.J.'s dildo was. It definitely did take longer for A.J. to push half the toy into Roxanne than she did into Cora's, but she didn't stop at all.

Again, A.J. gave one of her two "students" exactly what they wanted and pushed more of the dildo inside. "Uhhhhh!" Roxanne moaned. Her mouth feel agape as her body adjusted to feeling more than half of the toy. She wanted the whole thing too, but was scared to ask for it, and she was maybe scaring A.J. off from giving all of it.

A.J. tenderly put a hand underneath Roxanne's waist. It took one quick thrust to get the last inch inside, due to her toy inside and passing through parts of her that no human dick had been in. "Oh!" Roxanne started breathe a bit heavier from A.J.'s one sudden thrust, but now the whole thing was inside her. It felt big.

Cora kept a caring and careful gaze on Roxanne. Though the look on her face showed it was a struggle, Roxanne was determined that if Cora could handle the whole thing, she could too.

A.J. knelt in front of the two younger women. Each one had their eyes on A.J.'s strap-on, especially the tip of its dildo, gleaming from their wetness. A.J. crawled to her left, as she approached Cora, Cora spread her legs wide, almost pulling a muscle in her leg from how wide she stretched her legs, she was showing how badly she wanted A.J. inside of her.

The older wrestler slipped about half of the fake cock back into Cora. When A.J. paused, her and Cora locked eyes. When they locked eyes, Cora had another moment of 'what the fuck was going on right now?' She was underneath A.J. Lee, someone she had once dreamt of wanting to *be,* not *be* in bed with.

She looked up at A.J.'s small tits above her face, she didn't want to look further up.. Every time she made eye contact with A.J., a bit of the arousal went away. So when Cora shut her eyes and focused on the dildo slowly passing through her cunt, filling her lower half, she was able to maintain the feeling. "Ohhhh yeah.!" Cora moaned, then she opened her eyes again.

Conscious of the speed of her toy, A.J. was mostly focused on her dildo pushing in and out of Cora, but occasionally would look up at the black-haired girl. When Cora opened her eyes again, she could feel A.J. gazing back at her. She was still trying to absorb the fact that this was A.J.-freakin'-Lee, who had her hands all over her, and a strap-on inside of her, pleasuring her, absolutely smashing the fan-superstar dynamic forever.

A.J. pulled out of Cora, who was a bit disappointed, but knew it was Roxanne's turn again. Part of Cora's disappointment, was that she still wasn't able to fully be present in what was happening, then again, neither was Roxanne.

..So when A.J. approached Roxanne again, her long blue fake cock leading the way, Roxanne could only wait with anticipation. Roxanne had to fight off the same bit of lingering anxiety Cora had. Thoughts arising about the taboo situation of having sexual relations with someone you had grown up watching. Roxanne shook all those thoughts, opening her arms for A.J.

Roxanne had just had A.J.'s dildo inside her, but it was still a difficult adjustment when A.J. inserted it. "Hnnnnnnh!" Roxanne whimpered, and winced from the insertion of the fake cock.

"You okay?" A.J. said. "If you want to stop, we can stop."

"No. No!" Roxanne opened up her legs more to let A.J. and her strap-on in. "Please," the younger girl whispered.

Again, A.J. put her hand on Roxanne's lower back, with her right hand gripping Roxanne's left leg. Roxanne took a deep breath. "whhhhhoo." She exhaled, with just the sound of her breath escaping her mouth. This was her way of relaxing herself, and her body as A.J. fucked her.

"Keep breathing, and that deeply." A.J. said. The most important thing was Roxanne being comfortable, and wanted to encourage her to keep doing whatever she could to feel relaxed.

Roxanne was looking up at A.J., when she felt Cora put a hand on her shoulder. She looked over. "You're fine," Cora said encouragingly. "I know it hurts, but you're being so good."

"I'm gonna count to five..." A.J. said, with just the tip inside the entrance of splitting her opening. "On my count, breathe deep just like that." Roxanne nodded.

"One." A.J. said. Roxanne drew a deep breath. As she inhaled, she felt several inches of A.J.'s dildo fill her walls, and felt A.J. draw it out as she exhaled..

"Two..." A.J. slipped more of her fake cock back in. This time Roxanne almost forgot to breathe, her mind still too distracted by the object inside her to remember to breathe. Her breath was quicker.

"Three..." Roxanne breathed extra hard to make up for the last one. She felt her leg twitch a bit as A.J. pulled out.

"Four...." Again, as Roxanne inhaled, A.J., inch by inch, slowly passed the strap-on deep into her walls. And inch by inch, felt it leaving.

"...Five..." Roxanne nodded quickly and breathed in again. A.J. strayed from stuffing all eight inches inside Roxanne, but got most of it in before pulling it out.

A.J. reached forward. She held Roxanne's hand in hers, and moved it over to her stomach. With Roxanne's hand on her abdomen, A.J. moved her hand back to Roxanne's leg. This time, A.J.'s thrust came without warning, and for Roxanne.. the thrust.. didn't hurt!

Roxanne remembered a few minutes ago when it hurt like hell when the base of A.J.'s strap-on went inside her, the tip pushing through her previously untouched walls. This time, she was surprised. The pain of A.J.'s thick cock was dwindling. Working in sync, A.J. could see the pleasant surprise on Roxanne's face. She could tell that the pain was going away, so A.J.'s thrusts grew faster.

For Roxanne, the pain only reached that level again about five seconds later, after A.J. pulled out, so she could move back to Cora. "Ohhh." Roxanne moaned. And A.J. could sense a little disappointment in her voice, which means she was working Roxanne perfectly, building her up so she could finally be pleasured by the best possible way to have sex with another woman. And pleasured enough to miss A.J.'s toy when it wasn't inside her.

"Harder." ...A.J. was still looking back at Roxanne's face, when Cora's voice. She snapped her face back to the black-haired girl. "..I want it harder this time." Cora proclaimed. A.J. nodded. Even Roxanne grinned, respecting Cora's bit of increase feistiness.

"Oh yeah?" A.J. said. "This isn't about what you want." A.J. plopped the tip on top of Cora's abdomen, millimeters above her clit. "If I want to fuck youuuu, as slowwwly as possible. I will." Cora just stared. When A.J. took an authoritative tone, it reminded her and Roxanne of the voice she'd use for a promo.

When A.J. knelt in front of Cora again, she tortured Cora by following through with her threat. She actually did insert her strap-on as slowly as possible. Cora laughed as A.J. made an effort to drag out the seconds it would take to slip the whole thing in. She re-inserted the tip into Cora's bright pink pussy. She still moved at a slow pace, but she lightly played with Cora's clit to stimulate her more. Once A.J. got a bit of a rhythm, she could see Cora's small tits rise a bit more rhythmically, and could hear deeper breaths from Cora's mouth.

"hhhh oh God." Cora whispered. "yeahh." She figured she'd stop making demands, truthfully, A.J. going at this pace was more than enjoyable for her. She could feel A.J.'s slow strokes stretch her pussy lips out, and, yes, would occasionally look back at the unlikely face of the woman fucking her.

A.J. briefly stopped, and Cora assumed that A.J. was going to switch back over to Roxanne. Which she had accepted at this point. But she was wrong. A.J. changed her position, but kept the tip of the dildo lodged inside Cora. With the two connected, A.J. slid forward, which in effect gave one sharp thrust to Cora. "Lift your.." A.J. patted Cora's right leg, and Cora obeyed, sliding her thin pale leg over A.J.'s thighs. As A.J. slid forward again, she lifted Cora's left leg up.

Since Cora was taller than her, and A.J. wasn't exactly in the same physical shape she was in eight years ago, it took her a couple seconds to place Cora's leg on her shoulder. Roxanne could see Cora's left foot dangle to the left of A.J.'s head, her toes pointed towards A.J.'s dark brown hair. A.J. gripped Cora's leg, with both hands, she used Cora's leg to start fucking the younger woman harder, like Cora asked.

"Oh my Goddd." It took a second for Cora to realize that A.J. did start fucking her harder. She felt her and A.J.'s legs intertwine the faster A.J. fucked her. A.J. couldn't move Cora that much, so she put all her focus onto accelerating her own motions. She gazed at Cora's beautiful face, her mouth open, moaning louder as she pleased her. A.J. moved one of her hands off Cora's thigh, and moved around to her quadricep, using it to push her body against Cora quicker, and get even more of the dildo inside her.

Cora wanted to give A.J. the ability to maneuver both their bodies as much as needed, to maximize the stimulation inside her. The pale girl briefly placed a hand on her stomach to feel all eight inches of the dildo seemingly tear her inner walls apart. "Oh fUUUCK!" A.J. was grinding her hips faster. The adrenaline rush gave A.J. the strength to add more speed. But, it didn't last very long.

Cora could see A.J. grimace a bit, and felt her slow down. While this position was better for Cora, A.J. was getting uncomfortable with Cora's leg on top of hers, and her leg on her shoulder. A.J. tapped Cora again, and Cora lifted her leg. A.J. placed Cora's left leg down.

The Puerto-Rican American panted a bit as she made a few more thrusts into Cora from a more normal position. And she made each one count, as, yes... It was time to switch.

A.J. slowly withdrew the dildo from Cora's pussy. She lightly rubbed the inside of her pussy lips, tracing her opening her fake cock stretched out. A.J. leaned forward, and crawled towards Cora's face. A.J. bent down and kissed Cora, and Cora kissed her back. A.J.'s strap-on came in contact with Cora's opening again and she found herself really wanting it back in her now. Cora wrapped her arm around A.J. as they made out. Cora wanted to pull A.J. down and keep her on top of her, but she knew A.J. was calling the shots. Cora and A.J. just stared an inch apart before Cora removed her hand.

Roxanne was ready this time. As A.J. crawled over to her, Roxanne felt more prepared. She just watched Cora take a much harder strap-on fucking, and seemed perfectly fine. A.J. knelt back in front of Roxanne. She lined her strap-on up with Roxanne's pussy, underneath the dark brown nub of her clit. A.J. inserted just the tip and with her hand, glided just the tip of it up and down Roxanne's pussy.

A.J. took a second to re-focus. She didn't want to fuck Roxanne quite as hard as she fucked Cora, but knew she was already succeeding in showing Roxanne exactly what she meant just an hour earlier before this all started.

Roxanne's eyes lit up again when A.J. stuck a second and third inch inside her. A.J. grabbed both of Roxanne's strong thighs, and used them to bring her closer to Roxanne, thus bringing the dildo further inside Roxanne. "uhhhh." Roxanne whispered. A.J. started thrusting against Roxanne again.

"MMmm." A.J. moaned as well. It was turning her on fucking her two 'star pupils.' Maybe A.J. was having a bit of the same doubt Cora and Roxanne had the whole time. Of course A.J. saw herself in Roxanne any time she looked at her. But, at least, Roxanne looked different enough from her that it didn't feel like she had simply gone in a time machine and banged her past self. Plus, she wanted to help Roxanne prove to Cora that she could absolutely appear as someone who's done the deed with another person. To Cora, at this point, she was well past that point. This time, it was A.J. whose racing thoughts prevented her from holding eye contact for too long. So she focused on Roxanne below her neck.

A.J. moved her hands further down Roxanne's legs (up directionally), and angled her legs more towards the ceiling of the girls' apartment. Roxanne couldn't help but stare at A.J.. With her feet in front of her on both sides. She could feel the dildo fuck her harder as A.J. moved quicker above her.

1...34567...10