A Sibling Rivalry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cora looked over, in awe of A.J.'s stamina. Even though she was still fucking Roxanne at a pretty slow pace, A.J. had the energy to switch back and forth, and fuck both of them

"Uhhhh! UHHHH!!" Roxanne's moans grew louder, but it still sounded like she was trying to muffle them. For a second she covered her mouth, becoming a bit self-conscious. She was worried that her sounds of pleasure sounded more like she was crying than having sex, but it didn't sound like that to A.J. and Cora at all.

A.J. held Roxanne's legs right above her knees, anchoring Roxanne's body, almost fully folded in half, with her legs in the air. She got a bit more of a rhythm, and increased her pace inside Roxanne.

A.J. slowed down a tic when she asked Roxanne, "Is this okay?" but Roxanne could barely even answer. Cora was understanding what Roxanne was seeing earlier. Any time A.J. asked if something was okay, wasn't her 'babying' Cora and Roxanne. It was genuine care that they were having the best time possible, and by God, Cora was. It was turning her on watching A.J. fuck someone else, and 'holy fuck,' she was getting turned on by hearing Roxanne's moans.

"UHHHH! Ughhhhhhhh!" Roxanne just nodded her head, riding the force of A.J.'s toy inside her.

"I guess that's a 'yes.'" A.J. said and thrusted her hips faster against Roxanne's lower half.

A.J. shifted their positions again. She let Roxanne's legs go, and she herself bent down. Roxanne's legs folded as she kept Roxanne on her back. She stayed knelt between her legs, but bent down, supporting herself with her arms.

A.J. was now able to slide more of her body against Roxanne as she fucked her. A.J. practically rubbed her quad on Roxanne's quad with each stroke, initiating more contact. With A.J. now right on top of her, their hair would become intertwined as A.J.'s brown hair fell to her left on Roxanne's black hair.

It wasn't just the additional physical sensations--Roxanne was feeling more stimulated in parts of her body that weren't even being touched. She knew what that meant, and so did A.J...

"UHHHHHHH!"

"Yeahh..." A.J. called back down, her faster strokes causing her strap-on to hit her own pussy.

"Ohhhh my Godd!" Roxanne wailed as A.J. fucked her.

"Oh fuck yeah." A.J. grunted.

A.J. had to keep both hands on the bed to support herself, but she also had Roxanne's body right underneath her. A.J.'s head was so low she could almost kiss Roxanne, but not quite. A.J. did reach down, and pull Roxanne's right hand up to her own back. She let Roxanne's right hand roam her she found it pressing against the back of A.J.'s harness.

Roxanne's left hand grabbed the sheets below her. She wailed louder as A.J. didn't let up. "UHHHHH! UhHhhH! I..."

"You..." A.J. responded. She put more into her next few strokes, trying to cram as much of her toy inside Roxanne as she could. With her body ready to collapse on Roxanne, A.J. held Roxanne's back and pressed hard against the bed with her left hand as her small frame and Roxanne's small frame were right on top of each other.

"UOOOOUUUUGH! I..." Roxanne could feel more and more of her body being pleased. It was coming in waves, until that pleasure all filtered down to her throbbing pussy...

"You what?..." A.J. teased, as she drove her hips against Roxanne as she tried to drive what she was about to do out of her.

No more real words escaped her mouth. Just an eruption of noise. "Say it." A.J. slowed down. "SAY IT." A.J. repeated with force.

"A.J. I'mgonnacum!" She could barely force those four words out of her mouth. The sensations inside here were too great, but A.J. felt the announcement from Roxanne's lips were a necessary part of taking away her last bit of innocence.

A.J. held on to Roxanne's shaking body as she climaxed in her arms. Right as she orgasmed, Roxanne squirted her cum, some of it spraying A.J.'s leg and then dripping right back to her own, and onto the bed. Roxanne's eyes were closed as she tried to block out what little pain she was in and focus on how good she felt despite it.

Favor or not, A.J. had just fucked Roxanne to one of the most powerful orgasms of her life, and A.J. knew it too. The more experienced woman held her to let the feeling linger as long as possible. When Roxanne's eyes opened, A.J. was still posted on two hands right above her. Roxanne felt another person's touch.

She looked down, to see that at one point Cora, held onto the top of Roxanne's hand. She was now softly rubbing the rest of her arm. These few moments, Cora didn't care at all about her next turn. Seeing A.J. make Roxanne cum, and cum hard, was an incredible sight.

A.J. bent down and kissed Roxanne. They kissed for a few seconds. When she looked down at Cora's hand, then back up at A.J., they made eye contact again. Roxanne had a moment of.. realization, again what just happened, and who made it happen, being still a shock to the system.

"A.J...." was all Roxanne could muster when her lips were free. Her body was paralyzed by the strength of her orgasm, that it froze her mouth as well. She allowed A.J. to lay down between the two younger women, knowing that she needed to rest her arms after holding her up. "...That was soo good." Roxanne finished, and broke a smile looking over at A.J..

Roxanne glanced over at Cora, her arm still on her. It wasn't lost on Roxanne how much Cora cared for her at this moment. Roxanne was still motionless, the most movement in her was more juices dripping out of her pussy. A.J. hadn't gone back over and into her yet after she made Roxanne cum.

A.J. might've read Cora's mind as she could tell she wasn't in Roxanne's line of sight. A.J. turned to her right. "Cora, I didn't forget about you.. We didn't forget about you." She added, stroking Roxanne's leg.

"It's okay. I.. I can wait." Cora said. "It's really okay. That was.. I felt that I almost felt it too." She meant it. No, she didn't have the same orgasm Roxanne just did, or any orgasm at all, but something still felt indescribably good when Roxanne felt that good.

"Synchronicity.. You two have more of a connection than you both thought." A.J. said, prompting the two to stare at each other again. "Well, you have been very patient." A.J. said to Cora. "I'm not trying to punish you by neglecting your sweet pussy."

"I know." Cora said and nodded. "I'm like," Cora motioned to Roxanne, "almost fully satisfied just from watching that." She was trying to put up a front, but as soon as A.J. turned her attention to her, her pussy flared up with anticipation.

"However, I did have *something* in mind for your "punishment."" A.J. said.

Roxanne's eyes widened as Cora just nodded. What could A.J. mean by 'punishment?'

"Oh yeah? What do you mean by punishment?" Cora said seductively, and started to sit up. Truth be told, if she was about to get spanked, or wear handcuffs, she'd be pretty into it. What else could it be? Would she have to make Roxanne cum now that A.J. had twice? Would she have to go down on A.J.? She licked her lips at the thought, unconsciously.

A.J. turned her body and sat more towards Cora, with Roxanne at her side. "You're gonna get to enjoy my strap-on again," Cora liked where this was going..

"But..." A.J. hung on the word "but," the now credited film screenwriter adding to the drama. "You're gonna have to look up, and see it attached.. to the chick you woke up today hating..."

...

...Throughout the night, A.J. had surprised herself with how much energy she had. She got stiff at times, but overall, she felt like she had more in her tank than she thought she would. On the other hand, this was the perfect time to take a break. With that, A.J. slowly undid the harness around her waist. Cora and Roxanne were silent, and avoided looking at each other. Yes, they had kissed several times, and fingered each other, but this was gonna be a whole 'nother level.

This wasn't 'punishment' for Cora. This was a test for both of them. If they could stand sharing the pleasure of the most satisfying sexual act two women can perform, with the other, it would smash another wall of hatred now surrounding their once friendship.

A.J. looked over at Roxanne as she laid back to completely slip the harness off. "I..." Roxanne paused. Above everything, A.J. was a mentor to her, and the last pair of words that A.J. would want to hear, with regards to anything, would be "I can't." so Roxanne stopped herself.

"What you just did to me.." Roxanne continued, "There's no way I can..." she stammered, "With Cora."

"What?" A.J. said. "Of course you can, just put it on!"

"Watching what you just did to both us, for both of us.." Roxanne replied. "I wouldn't know what I'm doing."

"Don't worry about that." A.J. said. "I'm right here. I'll show you how."

"I mean, you've already taught us so much, but this..." Roxanne began.

"Wait!" A.J. exclaimed, startling Roxanne a bit. "You're hesitant, because you've never worn a strap-on before, and... don't want to because you won't do as well with it as me?"

"Yes. That's exactly what I'm saying." Roxanne said.

"Even better. You're scared for *that* reason! And *not* because you'd be fucking Cora!" A.J. filled in. Cora grinned as she followed what A.J. was saying.

"I.." Roxanne began. A.J. was pretty persuasive. This would be a step up from kissing and fingering.. Then she looked over at Cora.. "Do you.. think I should.." She paused again, and just looked at the strap-on. While A.J. thought it was great that Roxanne asked Cora if she consented to wearing the toy, she wished she had the courage to actually say it.. Especially since it was still slicken with all the juice that just came out of her.

"You don't have to say yes." A.J. said.

"Yeah." Roxanne said, and nodded. "If you're not comfortable.. A.J., you'll put it back on, right?"

She was glad Roxanne was hesitant, because Cora had her own line of thought going.. as Roxanne hung on her decision. Would it feel like she had "lost" whatever feud she had with Roxanne? Would she feel 'lesser than' if Roxanne topped her? Getting a deep fucking from someone experienced was one thing. How 'comfortable' would she be if she had to lay there and take it from someone who, as A.J. just said, hated as recently as THIS MORNING?

A.J. was fucking both of them so well. Cora wished she didn't just take the strap-on off. On the other hand, Cora really needed to continue, and now that A.J. had removed the strap-on, she knew she'd have to say yes to get herself there.

Roxanne would wait til Cora answered to take A.J.'s toy. She looked over at the slightly older girl, leaving their fate up to her.

"Do it." Cora relented, and looked firmly into Roxanne's pretty brown eyes. "I want you to." Would Cora have wanted to have Roxanne fuck her before A.J. announced it would be her "punishment?" Absolutely not. But, Cora wanted to be down for anything, and, actually was.

"Legs up." A.J. said, directing Roxanne so she could put the strap-on on for her.

When Cora decided, Roxanne decided too--She would do it... Yeah, she was nervous, but A.J. was right, she wasn't nervous because the girl she came to blows with this afternoon was on the other side. While it was settled, Roxanne was still hesitant. Partly because it had felt like A.J. had wiped all her energy out, and she wasn't gonna handle giving Cora A.J.'s fake cock...

"We don't want to keep Cora waiting, right?" A.J. said. The harness was fully off her body, with the dildo attached. She had faith that Roxanne would also have plenty of energy left as well.

Roxanne gulped and then laid all the way back down. She lifted her legs up, keeping her feet suspended so A.J. could slide her harness down to Roxanne's waist, and adjust the waistband. It was weird. Roxanne had no idea how to use the thing, and yes, it would be harder given that she was about to put it inside someone who, earlier today, didn't even want to be friends with, let alone bang.

Above the strap-on, A.J. put her hand on Cora's back and rubbed it to encourage her. "You'll be great. I'm right here." A.J. said, letting Roxanne know she'll be her guide. Roxanne turned around, knowing her ex-best friend was waiting for her.. waiting for *anybody* to get back to fucking her pussy. In that moment, Cora believed A.J.'s words even more than Roxanne.

"Crawl over to her." A.J. whispered. Roxanne slowly followed, crawling on her hands and knees to Cora's feet. Cora's pussy was dripping, she spread her legs awaiting for A.J.'s fake cock. Roxanne inched forward, moving until Cora's feet were past her frame.

Cora lifted her legs up, and she herself slid them so her ass was lifted above Roxanne's knees. Cora looked up. She could see some redness on the face of Roxanne, still sweaty from the hard orgasm she had from A.J..

It took a few seconds for Roxanne to touch anymore of Cora. A.J. nodded as Roxanne gripped Cora's hips, assuming the most basic, easiest position. Cora and Roxanne made eye contact again, both anticipating this drastic turn in the story of their friendship. When they locked eyes Cora put on a seductive look, or at least, she tried to anyway.

She couldn't hold it. Cora was soon laughing instead. She didn't quite know why, or *what* she was exactly laughing at, but seeing Cora laugh made Roxanne break as well. Neither of them really knew, neither of them said out loud what was so funny. Cora was admittedly, pretty amused at the sight of innocent little Roxanne, ten months younger and six inches shorter than her, having a thick dildo attached to her.

"See!" A.J. said suddenly, cutting off both their laughter.

"What?" Cora said, still smiling over at A.J..

"You gals are still friends.. Two people who could laugh at nothing at all and not even acknowledge what they were laughing at.. That's friendship.." A.J. said.

"Shit." Cora whispered, A.J. had a point. And Cora didn't want to say out loud how odd Roxanne looked at the moment.

Roxanne smiled and shook her head.

"Now, I say you two uh... consummate, your.. re-friendship." A.J. said.

Roxanne nodded, still giggling a bit. She turned her attention back to Cora, and still couldn't help but grin a little bit. She wasn't embarrassed, she just embraced the fact that she had no idea what she was doing.

"Cora's already had it inside her, so you don't have to tease her.." A.J. said, "It's already been lubed up. Just, do what I was doing." The older woman trying to make it as easy as possible for Roxanne, this being her first time using a strap-on.

The first thing Roxanne noticed was how right A.J. was about her toy. She gripped it, and her hand immediately felt sticky, knowing that they were covered with the juices from her insanely hard, gushing orgasm earlier. As she knelt forward, she wiped her hand on the sheet next to Cora.

Roxanne tried to do what A.J. did and follow what she did, and it was a bit harder than she thought. As she rocked her hips forward, the tip of the dildo didn't have quite the magnetic pull towards Cora's cunt as A.J. made it seem. The tip landed underneath Cora's pussy, and Roxanne picked it up and held it again. Roxanne fumbled a bit with the tip of the cock, rubbing it against Cora's swollen pussy. She wanted to make sure she stuck it in "correctly."

Cora grew tired of Roxanne inadvertently teasing her, so she helped her out. She reached forward, and helped guide the tip of the strap-on into her own pussy.

"Wow." Roxanne uttered after Cora forced the toy in. "It's uh.. really in." Still a bit shocked at what she was looking at.

"Yeah." Cora said sarcastically. "You're welcome." Cora said, as she had helped Roxanne get the first half-inch inside.

It took a few seconds for Roxanne to touch anymore of Cora...

"...Are you gonna do anything else?!" Cora exclaimed, as Roxanne was just knelt there frozen.

"Oh! Um.. Yeah. Sorry." Roxanne said, snapping herself back.

"Don't apologize, just fucking do it!" Cora snapped back.

Cora's aggression flicked a switch in Roxanne's head. Roxanne started to lower her waist, so she could actually start fucking Cora with the strap-on. A.J. started to crawl over to Roxanne, but stayed laid where she was, not needing to physically guide Roxanne. It wasn't exactly the most fluid in-and-out movements of the toy inside Cora, but Roxanne had, at the very least, figured out how to move her body so the toy can slide in and out of Cora.

Both girls still had to adjust their positions a few times, it was harder for Roxanne's shorter legs to spread wide enough to support Cora's legs. But, Cora tried to shift her legs so she wouldn't need to. Roxanne found it easier when Cora leaned a bit further back, so Roxanne could move horizontally into Cora's pussy, instead of vertically down into it.

Roxanne, still adjusting, spent some time holding the dildo, and guiding it in, and some time seeing if she could softly push it in without holding on to it. She knew it was a slow process, but Cora at least stopped rushing her know that Roxanne had started to get the feel of things.

Cora actually found it pretty hot when Roxanne started to grab onto both her knees to guide herself that way. It was still quite the sight, looking up at Roxanne, her short upper half above her, but not really looming above her. She caught a look of concentration on Roxanne's face as she watched A.J.'s dildo slowly go in and out of her.

The taller girl rubbed the heel of her foot on Roxanne's ass, which Cora noticed had grown in the year since Roxanne got to NXT, helping push her from the other side against her. She moved it from the top of the waistband, to the straps around Roxanne's strong legs.

"Roxanne." Cora called as her breathing grew heavier.

"Yeah?" Roxanne said, not noticing that she accidentally slowed down.

"...You're doin' great." Cora said with a smile. "Just don't stop."

"Oh.." Roxanne said, and realized she had slowed down almost to a stop. "Sorry."

"Stop fucking apologizing." A.J. said.

"She's doing good though, right?" Cora said, looking up at A.J..

"Well..." A.J. studied the sight of the two younger women in front of her. Moving her focus from her own dildo pumping inside Cora's wide pussy lips, to Roxanne's pretty brown hair flowing as Roxanne fucked her, to Roxanne's cute little butt, showed off more by her own harness. "If it's feeling good for you, she must be doing well, but.. I think she could do better." A.J. said.

Roxanne looked over, but made sure not to slow her already slow pace inside Cora. "Really?" Roxanne said, a bit disappointed.

Cora looked over too, as even she disagreed. She was sorry for laughing the first time she saw Roxanne wearing the strap-on. She was glad she said 'yes' to Roxanne wearing it.

A.J. crawled over to Roxanne, and softly placed her hand on her lower back.

"Harder, you think?" Roxanne asked A.J..

"It's not about harder or faster." A.J. answered. "That comes over time."

A.J. sat back down close to both women.

Then A.J. looked at both girls. "..Why am I here?"

"At this point I don't even know!" Cora joked, motioning to all three of their naked bodies.

A.J. laughed. "I came down here to help resolve things between you two. You two aren't a couple, obviously, but couples do fight and make up."

"This isn't 'making up enough?'" Roxanne asked, A.J.'s strap-on now out of Cora's pussy.

"After today, you two can still be fighting, or you could go back to being friends." A.J. said, and turned to Roxanne, "But, right now, as you're fucking her, tap into the anger you had for her earlier. There's a way to use that anger, non-violently, as you push into her without hatred towards her."

Roxanne was semi-understanding what A.J. was instructing, and understood a little better when A.J. said "non-violently." It's not like A.J. was telling her to slap Cora as she fucked her. She looked down at Cora and they would both agree that she was fucking her pretty delicately, and, maybe it wasn't 100% because it was Roxanne's first time.

1...45678...10