A Sibling Rivalry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The coaches observed and would all take note of Roxanne and Cora's professionalism. Every girl watching was a bit surprised. No one knew that something had happened that increased their in-ring chemistry. Some of the women watching pondered if they themselves, would have it in them to push negative feelings aside.

The last move of the five minute match is Cora hitting a Diving Crossbody onto Roxanne from the top rope. The bell rings, and Cora immediately helps Roxanne up. A couple girls clap. After Cora helps Roxanne up, the two shake hands. Roxanne turns to go back to her line first, and before she takes a step, feels Cora playfully slap her butt. Still walking, Roxanne turns around and smiles at Cora pretty much from the center of the ring back to the line.

When they go between the ropes, Sarah beckons Cora over to her, and Matt calls Roxanne down. Coach Brookside starts the next match as Cora and Roxanne meet Coaches Bloom and Amato a few steps from the ring.

"Ladies.." Sarah said. "First off, that was great! But, uh.. what happened? Because you two are night and day from one day ago."

"Ummm." Roxanne began. "Cora and I are cool now." Cora nods. "Not exactly y'know 'we want the tag titles back' cool but.." Roxanne shrugs and Cora puts her arm around Roxanne's shoulder and brings her in.

"Just like that?" Sara asked.

"Just like that." Roxanne said and nodded.

"Yeah.." Cora smiled and picked up where Roxanne left off, "You guys can thank A.J.."

"I mean, she told me you apologized to her," Coach Amato said, "But, I had no idea you and Roxanne made up too?" Cora could tell exactly what A.J. did and didn't tell Sara.

"There were, uh.." Cora answered, "Multiple conversations. Umm." Cora smiled, as she held in the secret that her, Roxanne, and A.J. were obviously gonna keep. "I guess. A.J. told you that she and I talked separately, but all the three of us talked right after that. You owe it.. this..." Cora gestured back to the ring with her left hand "...to her."

"If I may, what was said in the conversation that... I'm sorry. Were just a little surprised." Sara said. Things had gotten so bad that they needed to fly someone Cora and Roxanne were close to, down to Florida, and after less than one day, they're friends again. It seemed too easy.

"We're proud of you both, obviously.." Coach Bloom said, seeing them quickly mend fences. "but.." Coach Bloom left it open for the girls to answer Sara's question.. Both women shrugged.

Roxanne tried not to grin so hard. "A lot of that, we're gonna keep between us and A.J." Cora answered. "But, like we said, we wouldn't be at this point if it wasn't for our 'mother.'"

1...5678910