A Sight To Behold Pt. 02

Story Info
Tammy's friend joins the threesome in surprising fashion.
14.6k words
4.44
8k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a couple of days since I witnessed my best friend's wife fucking a well-endowed black man. What I feared was a case of infidelity, turned out to be a fantasy fulfilled thanks to the planning of both the wife and husband. I was guilty of spying on Tammy's first interracial encounter with the young man she met online on an adult dating site. When I asked her husband to come over my house to break the bad news, he floored me that this was of his and Tammy's design, to fix her up with a well-hung black man, fulfilling her fantasy of interracial sex. It had his total blessing.

As it turned out, I played a large part of this newfound phase of their sex life. After watching an interracial porn movie with them at my house, Tammy confessed to Mike that this was her greatest fantasy after many years of marriage. Mike could tell how powerful and exciting her desire to be with a black man was, so he suggested she fulfill it. Despite being extremely reluctant herself, Tammy finally agreed seeing that she had Mike's full support and trust.

Although neither Mike or Tammy had any sort of bigotry or prejudice, they did have family members & friends who unfortunately would turn their nose up to this lifestyle and mixed-race sex. They knew that discretion & tact would be needed. Mike also said Tammy was nervous and afraid that he would be hurt or worse think differently of her. He assured her he wouldn't. As we spoke, it actually seemed like Mike was happy that Tammy went through with it.

Mike was always proud to have such a sexy wife. He even admitted that having a "trophy wife" made him feel a little superior to other men. He was always a good husband, had a successful career and was a faithful family man. Sex was something he was always openminded about, even suggesting that I might have a chance to be in a threesome with them. Although that never happened, I always lusted for Tammy. She was a stunner, with a magnificent body. But before the other night, I never thought I would even get the chance to watch her have sex.

Mike wanted details, I myself had a few questions how this all came together. Mike had a chance to talk to Tammy, who he said was busting at the seams to tell him what happened, but he told her that I called in a frantic voice for him to come over immediately, I had some important news. Mike said that Tammy was absolutely sure I had watched from nearly the beginning. She could tell someone walked up to the door without knocking, which really concerned her but later as she looked out the kitchen window, and saw me watching. Oddly, she told Mike she was relieved that it was me. She even admitted that it turned her on she was being watched like that.

Mike said he would talk to her some more about it tonight, but she did say the young man was a fantastic lover with a very impressive cock. Tammy said that there were only two things that prevented that encounter from being the perfect sexual experience for her. First, he wasn't as aggressive or dominate as she would have liked him to be. And second, he didn't talk much, especially dirty talk. Mike also told me that Tammy admitted that his cock hurt a little, being so big, but she loved that aspect. I told Mike that her face registered pain and pleasure in a magnificent way throughout their encounter.

As we drank another beer, Mike wanted some details. I went through a detailed, blow-by-blow account of the encounter. Everything I recalled seemed to excite him. The two details that he seemed a little put off by was how much they kissed, and the fact that Tammy let him cum in her mouth. Mike said for fourteen years he has tried to get her to let him cum in her mouth, but she refuses. But after replaying everything I had seen; Mike didn't exhibit any jealousy at all. He wasn't hurt, in fact I would say he seemed proud of Tammy. He was also happy to hear that I shot two loads and joked he was going to wash the ladder before he uses it again.

There was already some talk about a second encounter before he came over and he asked me, now that I was privy to their swinging lifestyle, if I would let Tammy entertain her next meeting here. They were already in contact with two other men that Tammy really wanted to have a threesome with. I told Mike I would be happy to. Mike finished his beer and told me he was sure as soon as they put the kids to sleep, he and Tammy would have an interesting night tonight. I wished him well and told him to have fun.

On Sunday, Mike invited me over for dinner that night. I hadn't talked to him since he was over my place the Friday night he got back home from the conference. He suggested that I not bring up that night to Tammy. It wasn't that she was mad I watched, it just might embarrass her. I assured Mike that I would act like it never happened and that my visit would be like any other time I came over. But it wasn't at all.

75% of the time, when I came over to visit, Tammy would either go to her bedroom since she hated the action or science fiction movies & shows we enjoyed watching or she simply fell asleep on the couch. I used to be hurt that she seemed so uninterested that I was there, but then I just thought that she was actually just used to me coming over. I wasn't company, I was more like family. But when the door swung open it was Tammy, greeting me with a big, beautiful smile, and to my surprise, a hug.

"Hey Randy!" She greeted me with enthusiasm. During the hug she whispered, "Thank you!"

"For what?" I asked confused.

"You helped make the other night more comfortable and pleasurable." She whispered.

I was stunned, I thought we weren't talking about the other night, but the kids were close by, I just dropped it. All through the night, Tammy was just as happy and welcoming as I ever saw her. During the evening I whispered to Mike, "What's got into Tammy?"

Mike just admitted that she had been like this all weekend since he got back, He didn't want to question her great mood but simply enjoy it. I agreed. In the middle of the night, she went to the bedroom. I figured her run of being a good host had ended but then five minutes later she emerged in her shorts and a white tee shirt. Those incredible nipples were poking out in full display. This was a bit unusual, since she hadn't done this in the last couple of years or before the kids were in bed. But the kids were up, and I know Tammy was showing me her tits the most tactful way she could. I looked over to Mike and he was grinning ear to ear.

The next couple of weeks it seemed everyone noticed that Tammy was in a great mood. A few people even asked if she was pregnant again. Mike said the encounter with the black man really made some huge and wonderful improvements to Tammy, her attitude and even their marriage. She was more affectionate, even in public, the sex was much better, and Tammy simply acted like the weight of the world was lifted from her shoulders. She also informed Mike that she was ready to try the threesome.

Mike told me that Tammy had now corresponded with nine of the ten men they sent her face picture to. There were two she REALLY wanted to meet and in writing them, both agreed to meet her together. They told her they had been in other gang bangs and what they called Mandingo clubs, in which multiple black men fuck a woman. They had no problem "working" with others. Mike told me he had suggested to Tammy that she tell them exactly what she wanted, the aggression and the dirty talk. He even forwarded me an email Tammy sent to one of the guys, it read...

"Dear Jalen,

I'm really looking forward to meeting you. Your pictures have me crazy with lust and sexual excitement. You really have a beautiful big black cock. Thank you for agreeing to meet me with Kelvin, this is really a huge fantasy of mine to be taken by two black men. If I may, I really want to ask two favors when we meet. One, be very aggressive. Don't hold back. Of course, I don't mean abusive or violent (spanking is fine) but just have your way with me, I really want that. Second, talk as dirty as you want or able to. I just don't want to be called a slut or a whore, but I do want you both to talk dirty to me. Whenever I fantasize about black men, I always picture them as aggressive and controlling, I would love it if you guys can be that way!

As I told you in my last email, there will be two others who will be with me. Only as observers, my husband and our friend, Randy. It will be his house we will meet at. I hope your still good with that. I'm so excited at the ideal of meeting you two and I hope our schedules can make it happen soon!

XOXO,

Tammy

There was no doubt that Tammy was really wanting this to happen. It was just a week later that Mike asked me if the weekend was good for me. I told him it was. I had inherited a great amount of money from a wealthy uncle I was very close to that didn't have any kids. I bought a house a few years ago and furnishings from the $600,000 that I received in inheritance. Although I was single and had no children, I bought a three-bedroom house and turned one room into a man-cave and made a guest bedroom out of the other. I hadn't even had anyone sleep in the bed before Tammy and her friends came over.

The plan was to have everyone over at 7 pm. At ten till, there was a knock, when I answered, a tall black man was at the door. I realized that although I knew their names, I had no idea what the men looked like. "Hi." I answered.

"Hi, I'm Kelvin. You Randy?" He asked. I told him I was and invited him in. Kelvin looked to be in his late 30's, maybe just a little older than Mike, Tammy or myself. He was taller than me and I'm 6'1", so I guessed maybe he was at least 6'4". He was intimidating looking, rather broad shouldered and barrel-chested. The thick muscular guns that shot out of his shirt looked like he did a lot of weightlifting. His skin was dark & deep like his voice. He immediately struck me as a man's man and one I wouldn't want to tangle with. I offered him something to drink. I had stocked my fridge with a variety of drinks in preparation for this weekend.

"What'cha got?" he asked.

"Water, soda, tea, beer, energy drinks. I do have something harder if you want." I answered.

"I'll take a beer." As I made my way to the fridge, I heard Kelvin ask, "So what's Tammy like?"

"Oh, she's beautiful." I told him. "She has some great tits and a really nice ass. She's very sweet."

"No, I mean what's she like in bed?" he pondered further.

"Well, I couldn't tell you." I informed him as I returned with the beer. "I've actually never had sex with her. We're close friends, but I guess she only wants black men outside of her husband."

"Yeah, a lot of white women are like that." Kelvin informed me. Just as he opened his beer, another knock was heard. I excused myself and went to answer it. Again, a black stranger was on the other side. "Jalen?" I asked.

"So, your Tammy's friend?" He shot back.

"Yeah." I answered.

"She here?" He asked as he came into my house.

"She's on her way." I told him.

"Ok, cool." As he made his way to my living room. Jalen, like the first gentleman Tammy met a month ago, was very young looking, maybe 21 or 22, possibly younger. He wore his hair like many black men do these days with a large frizzy 70's afro. He was thin, his skin color like milk chocolate. His dress was very urban, even down to the oversized pants with his boxers showing. His shirt was a white wifebeater. He had tattoos on his arms & chest and quite a bit of jewelry with several chains, large rings on three fingers, an earring and a gold chain bracelet. I was a little surprised that Tammy picked him and wondered what she really saw in him. He didn't seem like her type. When he entered my living room, Kelvin stood and greeted him as if they knew each other, but they exchanged names and told each other where they were from.

I interrupted their conversation to ask Jalen if he wanted something to drink. "I'll take one of these beers my man is enjoying." He tells me.

I could hear the men talking as I went to get a second beer. They seemed excited to meet Tammy based on the pictures Mike sent them. They said she was one of the finest girls they had answered an ad for and that if she looked as good in person it was worth the trip they both made.

When I entered with the beer, I assured them both that she was as attractive in person as she was in her pictures. Kelvin then informed Jalen that I hadn't been with Tammy, so I had no idea what she was like as a lover. The two men started to talk as they drank their beer. I seemed to be completely out of the conversation. I started to feel out of place in my own home. Minutes later I heard a knock. I was relieved that Mike and Tammy were here.

There was Tammy in a very sexy little red cocktail dress and red high heels. She looked fantastic and absolutely sexy. They had told the babysitter, family and friends that they were going to a fine dining restaurant for a kid's free date. It made sense why she was dressed like that, as well as looking good for the men inside. She immediately asked, "Are they here?"

"Yes." I informed her.

"Both?" She again asked and when I told her they were, she turned to Mike with a smile of excitement and some obvious nervousness. Mike gave her a kiss and said, "I'll see you soon, have fun."

Tammy walked into my house as I stood there confused. Mike stepped to me and said, "Text me when she is ready to be picked up."

He started to turn as if he was going to make his way to his car. "Hang on!" I shouted. "Where are you going? I thought we were both..." I looked around to see if anyone was outside. "...going to watch?"

Mike paused, shuffled his feet on the walkway and then said, "I was really thinking about this Randy. Believe me, I want to watch but I think it's best if I skip this time."

"Why?" I asked.

"Tammy is really nervous, almost as nervous as much as she wants this to happen. We have been talking for the last hour about this and I get the impression that if I watch and you watch it will be too much for her."

"Then I'll leave, you go inside." I suggested.

"No, she wants you to watch, wants you to watch more. Look, believe me, I reap the benefits when this happens. I really do. I tell you what, ask them if you can film them with your cell phone. If they say its ok, I'll watch the video. Go. Have fun." He said and Mike walked to his car. I stood there frozen.

As he started the car, I ran to him. "Wait... wait!!" I shouted. "Are you sure Mike?" I said to him as he rolled the window down.

"Seriously, I'm good man. Go have some fun. Go watch Tammy have some fun. They have probably started without you." He said as he put the car in reverse and pulled out of my driveway.

It suddenly dawned to me that he was probably right. It had been maybe five or ten minutes since Tammy walked inside. The shock of the fact Mike wasn't joining us and me trying to get him to change his mind had taken some time. I looked around the neighborhood. One of the other reasons that I agreed to host this get together was that I was confident we would have some privacy. The development I lived in was new, the majority of the lots hadn't been sold. The houses in my neighborhood were spread far apart. Each property had large yards and with an empty lot between them. I took a deep breath and readied myself for what I might see tonight.

I made my way down the hall and into the living room. I shouldn't have been shocked by what I walked into, but this was not an image I was used to. Both men, except for Jalen's shirt, were completely nude. Tammy was still fully clothed, still in those shiny red pumps, but on her knees sucking both big black cocks. I am certain I made a stunned facial expression when I took a gander at what these men were packing. I also immediately understood why Tammy chose them.

The first guy that Tammy met had a very big dick. I could tell from several feet away and from the other side of a window. These men were right in front of me, maybe two or three feet away. Kelvin had what I would estimate to be a nine-inch cock. Impressive, yes, but what staggered me, what would stagger anyone, was how unbelievably thick his cock was. Like wrist thick. As Tammy pushed her mouth down on it, she was only able to suck the head and not much more between her stretched lips.

When I looked at Jalen, I recalled the words Tammy used in her letter to him. "Your pictures have me crazy with lust and sexual excitement. You really have a beautiful big black cock." Jalen was as long as a fucking ruler. I'm not kidding, his cock was at least eleven inches long, very possibly even twelve inches. It was simply unreal, and so hard. Like ebony stone with veins running down the length and maximum rigidness. I had to find somewhere to sit, I got weak in the knees.

As I sat, I realized that Tammy obviously picked two men that were longer and thicker than the first guy she was with. A tall order for sure, but she succeeded in spectacular fashion. The shock of seeing these two huge black cocks subsided enough for me to notice that indeed the men were already talking to Tammy.

"Oh yeah baby, suck that black cock." Jalen moaned.

"Mmmm, that little white mouth feels so good on my dick, girl!" Kelvin groaned. The sounds of smacking and slobbering filled the air as the men were certainly wetting her mouth. I didn't know that Tammy was this very noisy when it came to fellatio. For a girl so shy and quiet, she was totally different when she had a black cock in her mouth.

Any comment the men made, or any time Tammy reinserted a penis in her mouth she let out a loud but muffled moan. She had a tight grip on each dick. Those sexy hands with those long red fingernails clenched each black shaft of the men's cocks in the middle. She still had plenty of cock to suck and honestly, she couldn't even get her lips close to her fist anyway. Kelvin was too dense; Jalen was too lengthy.

She was giving both cocks equal treatment with her mouth, showing no favoritism, no preference. If her mouth wasn't on a cock, sucking it with passion. Her hand was working diligently to keep it stiff until she could return to it. The men were enjoying Tammy's tits with a heathy grope of their hands through her clothes. They didn't seem to be in any rush to strip her down. They must have loved her in that dress as well.

I was so caught up with the view, I realized I forgot to start filming. I cleared my throat to get everyone's attention and weakly uttered, "Would it be ok if I videoed this for Tammy's husband?"

No one answered. Tammy with her mouth full just kept moaning and sucking. The two men were just busy feeling her tits and saying things like "Get it, girl!" "Suck it white girl." "Suck that black cock!"

I just couldn't bring myself to video anything without an ok. Again, I repeated, a little louder, "I'm going to film this for Tammy's husband. Is that ok?"

"Yeah, motherfucker. Video us, just shut the fuck up, shit!" Jalen said. I could swear Tammy was giggling as she stuffed his cock in her mouth. She seemed to enjoy the men making an idiot of me.

I put the cell phone to video and captured the image of Tammy sandwiched between the two men in the middle of my living room floor. I zoomed to where it was tight on her. It was at this point that I realized my own erection was uncomfortably tight in my jeans. I don't mean to brag, but my eight-and-a-half-inch cock can be pretty cumbersome when I get as aroused as I was while watching. It was apparent that this was going to be a long night because I was too embarrassed to pull it out and start jacking it off like I did the other night. I didn't think Tammy, or these men would approve of me pleasuring myself in front of them.

Several minutes of sucking them finally drove Tammy to exclaim, "Your cocks are so incredible. I can't get over how big they are!"