A Sight To Behold Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't you lick them some baby, I'm sure those lips have had a workout." Kelvin suggested. Tammy took his recommendation and began giving the two black dicks long licks down their shafts. Whatever lipstick she had when she entered my house was gone, she had rubbed her lips to their natural color on the men's cocks.

While Tammy licked with enthusiasm, I noticed another striking feature both men possessed. Each were blessed with huge balls, Kelvin's looked swollen and fatter than your average man's, but Jalen's were not only large but hung incredibly low thanks to an elongated ball sack. I wasn't sure if Tammy was into men's nuts, she didn't seem to give them any attention. I would be sucking their balls for sure if I had the chance. They were really beautiful. Wait... what did I just say to myself?

I quickly shook my head and concentrated on this lovely view of Tammy licking and now again sucking their cocks. Finally, the men figured it was time to get her naked. I was thrilled when they pulled her straps over her shoulders. To make it easier they picked Tammy off of her knees and found the zipper on her back. It only took a few inches of unzipping and the dress fell to the floor, exposing Tammy's underwear, a sensual pair of thong panties and a lacy bra, both in a sexy shade of bright red.

The men just looked over Tammy with their eyes and explored with their hands. Her face read high excitement as they palmed her ass, pinched her nipples through her bra and explored every inch of her body with their touch. "You want some black cock tonight, don't you bitch?" Jalen asked.

"Yes, I do!" She sighed honestly. She had shut her eyes as she took in the touch of their hands, she seemed to be in ecstasy as the men had their way with her.

Kelvin's hand came down with a playful swat on her ass cheek. "You want it deep and hard?" He pondered.

"Yes...YES!" She answered with emotion. The heat generated by these three was palpable and electric. Being witness to this was so difficult because my cock was straining in my pants and I was regulated to watching.

"Hey man, where can we fuck the hell out of this white girl?" Jalen barked. I was so caught up in watching them, I jumped at his direct question to me.

"Down...down the hall...first...first room on the left." I stammered. I found myself being nearly sympathetic for Tammy and very envious. Wait... envious? What am I saying.

As Kelvin picked Tammy up with little effort, she squealed in excitement with Jalen following the two, promising her she was going to get the fucking of her life. I watched as they walked past me, their cocks at about the same height that my eyes were. Kelvin's cock swinging wildly but obviously dense, Jalen's was sticking straight out looking amazingly stiff. I sat there stunned. Did I just admit to myself for the second time that I wanted to have sex with these men?

In my dumbfounded state I searched deep in my own emotions and desires. I ran through what was truly turning me on. Was it watching Tammy with these two black studs or was it the men themselves. Their incredible cocks, that cool, confident attitude both obviously possessed. I had been watching interracial porn for years but was it the black studs that were turning me on more? My God, they were both so unbelievably hung; one in shocking girth, the other in mind-blowing length. Tammy had a fabulous taste in cocks, really superb. As I continued to fixate on what I just witnessed pass in front of me I suddenly realized I was stroking my cock. I had pulled it out subconsciously and was jerking it when I first heard Tammy cry out. It sounded like she was being worked over. From where I was, it sounded bad, but I knew what she was getting was exactly what she wanted. Without returning my cock to my pants I made my way to the guest bedroom. Stroking my cock in one hand, holding the cell phone in the other.

When I entered the room, I saw the men had Tammy on all fours, doggie style. I purchased a king-sized bed for this room because it was a large bedroom and I didn't know if I would ever have one or two people using it. Kelvin was sitting up, in front of Tammy at the head of the bed, legs open and Tammy was still struggling to get more than his head and an inch or two of cock in her mouth. Jalen was thrashing his hips wildly, fucking Tammy's willing pussy. They had simply pulled her red panties down to her knees without taking them off, her bra was removed and lying on the floor.

Although the overhead light was off, they had turned on the lamp by the bed, giving the room plenty of illumination. Tammy would have been screaming if her mouth wasn't so full, she was really trying to let out her anguish verbally. Kelvin had a hand full of her hair and a grip on his cock. He was controlling the speed her mouth was going up and down on his cock head, which was pretty fast. Not as fast as Jalen's cock, which was stroking Tammy's pussy. It was close to jackhammer speed, but the lengths of the strides of his cock helped keep them from reaching impossible speeds. He would give a healthy smack on Tammy's ass cheek from time to time.

Jalen announced, "Oh man, this white girl's pussy is like velvet! Tight, wet and silky!"

Kelvin pulled his cock out of Tammy's mouth, "Tell my man you love that black cock, white girl!"

"I love it! I love his black cock!" Tammy answered breathlessly. Her body would probably be thrashing from the violent beats of Jalen's thrusts, but he had a grip on her hips, cementing her from being pushed or pulled too hard or fast. She looked so tiny sandwiched between these two studs. Jalen was about my size, 6"1 and about 180 lbs. Kelvin looked like a giant compared to Tammy. His cock stuffing her mouth didn't help.

Jalen would pull his cock out completely and smack it on Tammy's ass as well. She did want to be dominated and that's exactly what the men were doing. I came around the side of the bed to get a better view of the three. Tammy turned her head to see that I actually had my cock out, stroking it. I watched her as she just gave me a long good look over while Kelvin's dick was buried in her mouth. Maybe it was my imagination, but I swear she gave me a smile as she continued to suck on Kelvin. Then she pulled her mouth off him and said, "Oh my, Randy!" I was blushing as she went back to sucking Kelvin's enormous cock.

My camera caught Tammy's ultimate fantasy. The men were everything she hoped for; endowed, physical, aggressive, almost angry lovers and very skilled. As I held the phone in my hands, I wasn't sure if the picture was shaking because I was jerking off with my other hand or I was just overcome emotionally with the image of the huge cocks in front of me. As hot as I have always been for Tammy, I was picturing myself in her place.

Kelvin announced he was ready to fuck Tammy. Jalen pulled out of her and backed up off the bed. Kelvin got up on his knees as Tammy also got up to turn to the other direction. Jalen stood next to me, anticipating when he would get in front of Tammy. The problem was that Tammy facing the foot of the bed and where Kelvin placed her, Jalen would be on the very edge. He tried standing on the floor. Despite his cock being so long, Tammy's mouth couldn't reach it. It was obvious that they couldn't spit roast her where she was. Jalen protested, but Kelvin had already slipped his cock in her. Tammy was moaning with approval. Jalen was just going to have to wait a few minutes. He returned to standing right next to me, his cock in his hand like me.

We stood there watching Kelvin and Tammy going at it. Both of us slowly stroking our cocks, I started to glance down at Jalen. His cock was so damn long. It wasn't as thick as Kelvin's but it was well above average. It was so impressive. I just wondered what it would be like to suck big black thug cock. He was so menacing, like a guy who would kick your ass if you messed with him. Before this day I never once thought of sucking a man's cock, but then again, I had never been this close to a black cock, or a cock this impressive.

Jalen was giving Kelvin encouragement, despite having to be on the sidelines. "That's it brother, fuck that white girl good!"

"Man, this bitch's pussy is so tight!" Kelvin exclaimed. Anytime the men spoke and especially if it was something that she liked to hear, Tammy gave a gasp, moan or sigh loudly. She was also displaying that anguished pain face of clenched eyes and a wide-open mouth like someone snapped a picture of her the second after stubbing her toe. Jalen ripped off his shirt. I was watching his hand pump that captivating ebony tool more than watching Tammy. It was obvious his cock needed some attention.

I really don't know what came over me. I figured I would get the shit beat out of me, Tammy would get turned off and want to leave, worse, my friendship with Mike and Tammy would end. I fell to my knees, Jalen's long, long black cock was just inches from my face & mouth. I took it from his hands and I buried it in my mouth, taking it deep.

"Oh shit!" Jalen exclaimed. "Look at this motherfucker! I guess this woman ain't the only one who wants some black dick!" I wasn't passive or bashful with the first cock in my mouth. I started to bob my head up and down taking as much of his cock as I could. My mouth could only swallow about a third of his cock, I had a grip on the rest of his cock and there was plenty of untouched cock left. I sucked and sucked. I was waiting for a fist to come across my face. Instead, I felt his hand cup the back of my head.

Suddenly, I hear the unmistakable sound of Tammy's voice, "Randy!" she exclaimed.

The shock of hearing her scream like that took me back to reality, I was no longer in the state of mind to want black cock. I pulled it out of my mouth and stood up. Wiping my mouth of the saliva that quickly formed on my lips, I cried out loud, "Oh my God, I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me. I am so sorry. Please forgive me."

I headed for the door but before I could take my second step I heard Tammy yell, "Randy, are you into black men too! I'm so happy!" her words froze me. I turned and faced her. She had this huge smile and her eyes looked crazed with elation. "Have you even been with a black man?"

"Um, no." I said softly. "I didn't realize I wanted to try one until now."

Tammy jumped off the bed and ran to me, throwing her arms around me and kissing me on the cheek. Then she whispered in my ear, "Since that night you showed me the video, I have been wanting to share a big black cock with you. I would love to see you with a black man."

Now I was flabbergasted, aroused and nervous all the same time. Before I could react, she was shoving me back in front of Jalen, pulling me down. She got on her knees as well. "Suck his cock, Randy. Please, I wanna see it."

I slowly put it back in my mouth, I guess I was more apprehensive with such an invested audience. It merely took seconds for my excitement and curiosity to return, I picked up the speed I pumped my mouth on his cock, I went a little deeper and then as deep as I could. I felt power and excitement shoot from his powerful cock and down my arm. It made my entire body tingle as the exhilaration of going down on this black stud washed over me. I even started to moan.

Every time my mouth went down on his cock, it made me comprehend more and more that I was actually attracted to black men. A powerful appeal that I never realized I possessed. It was so new and commanding, it frightened me. I found myself whimpering, feverishly sucking this long dark rod in my mouth. I was blown away with my newfound obsession to big black cock. Tammy just a foot away watched me suck Jalen, with glee. Tammy's eyes were as wide as they could be. She was literally glowing with exhilaration. "Isn't that an amazing cock?!" She asked with euphoria.

"Mmmhhmmm." I answered with a full mouth.

"Is this turning you on? Sucking a black cock?" She wanted to know.

I pulled Jalen out just long enough to tell her, "Yes...a lot." I returned his cock into my mouth.

"Oh wow. Oh wow. OH WOW!" Tammy shouted.

Jalen again gripped my head. "Yeah, suck it, bitch." This time his aggressive talk was pointed to me. I moaned like Tammy at his words and sucked with more fervor.

"Yeah, Randy. Suck it. You really love his cock don't you." She queried.

Now my mouth was watering beyond belief, I don't know what it was about the taste of his cock, but it had me salivating. When I pulled it out to answer Tammy, a glob of spit drooled out of my mouth. "I do...I really do. It's so big Tammy!" I breathlessly answered.

Before I returned his cock into my mouth, I simply peered at it while I stroked it. My other hand gripped his incredible nut sack that caught my eye earlier and I gave it a loving tug which seemed to please him. I continued my confession, "All those years I watched interracial porn, I just never realized that it was the black men that was driving me crazy. Not until I saw these two, right in front of me. Watching you enjoy them only made me want to try."

I pushed my mouth deep on Jalen's amazing cock, until it was hitting the back of my throat. I strained and shook my head to hold it there, then slowly pulled it out. I realized that Tammy was playing with her pussy as I continued. "I can see why you picked these guys, they are so remarkable, so dammed blessed, so..." Suddenly I was interrupted by the emergence of something in front of my face. It was Kelvin's heavy black dick. I didn't get a chance to react, not that I would have refused. I was being forced to suck his cock.

I could hear Tammy shouting, "Yes! Yes! Yes! I love it!!" My God, although I know I have a bigger mouth than she does, this monster had to be close to the circumference of a 20 oz. soda bottle. I reached up and wrapped my hand around his shaft as well as I could. My finger couldn't touch my thumb. I figured Tammy would jump on Jalen or that he would go and stuff his big cock in her mouth. I can't tell you how stunned I was that he just simply started to rub his cock on my face as my mouth was being violated by Kelvin. I was now being forced to suck two big black cocks.

Why the attention was turned to me, I had no idea. I never thought I could be attractive to men. Women I had no trouble getting, men I never tried, especially black men. Maybe it was the fact I had never sucked a black cock before. I don't know. I had two black men wanting me to suck their cocks. It was exciting. Tammy didn't seem to mind me getting the attention. I know I loved it.

Kelvin was just so difficult to swallow, I had to open my mouth wide, REALLY wide. I still couldn't fit but the head and a couple of inches in my mouth. I was going to try licking more but when I took his cock out of my mouth, Jalen's cock was shoved into my orifice. I heard the words, "Suck it white boy." I whimpered and moaned. Damn, I saw why it got Tammy so hot.

It was like the men were fighting to make me suck them. If one was deep in my mouth, the other was rubbed in my face or even slapping my cheek or forehead. It stung, but I actually loved it. I would have loved it if Tammy would have started to suck my cock, but she just watched and rubbed her own pussy. I refused to jerk off, my hands were busy gripping cocks and pulling on balls.

Tammy only could go another five minutes of watching me take on both men, she then knelt in front of me, and we began a lengthy bout of sharing and trading big black dick. My friend and I just sucked and licked. I got Tammy to try to lick and suck balls by demonstrating it as well as the men admitting that it felt good. Both men never held back, telling us how we were to perform. The men were so controlling and demanding, but Tammy and I loved it. We also loved that they were on the edge of being abusive but didn't cross that fine line.

Both of us were slapped with cock a few times, (Kelvin's dense cock could really deliver a punch). We were made to praise black men verbally and then forced to back it up orally. We were absolutely worked over, admittedly. I never knew giving head could be so taxing but sucking big black cock for such a long time isn't easy. I lost track of time. We might have been blowing them for nearly thirty minutes until I heard my cell phone going off. It was Mike. The reality of my participation with the men hit me. I was in a panic. I snatched my phone and stepped out of the room.

"Hey man!" I tried to use my best "No, I haven't been sucking big black cock" voice.

"It's been an hour and a half," Mike responded. "How's it going?"

"Oh man, fantastic!" I know that was an overreach, I was showing too much excitement. I had to pull back my excitement. "No problems."

"Tammy enjoying herself?" He asked.

"She sure is." I answered.

"Those guys are something aren't they?" Now I panicked. "I bet they are really big."

"Oh man... they sure are." It was all I could say. I entered the room, Tammy was back on the bed, it appeared they were going to start to fuck again.

"How much longer? What time should I come over?" Mike asked.

"When will she be ready to be picked up?" I said it so Tammy would know I was asking her more than thinking about it. Tammy made a motion with her hand, I couldn't understand. I put the phone down. She looked at the clock. It read 8:52. She mouthed, "maybe 10:30!"

I looked at both Kelvin's and Jalen's big dicks, "How about 11?" Tammy laughed as Kelvin got into the bed, ready to mount Tammy. Her head was close to the foot of the bed and laying on the far side from where I was standing.

Mike huffed, "Man, this is going to be one hell of a babysitter bill, I better call her to tell her we are going to be back later than we told her. Later man." When I put down the phone. I also realized my cock was still sticking out of my pants, still hard but I was dripping a lot of precum. I don't think I have ever maintained a hardon so long without cumming.

Suddenly, Jalen came up from behind me and pushed me down on the bed. My head was just less than two feet from Tammy's. Jalen started to remove my pants. "What's...hey...what's going on?" I shouted.

"Relax Randy, I requested something that the men agreed to while you were on the phone." Tammy said. I propped myself with my arms but remained face down on the bed. I was starting to understand what was going on. I was both in fear as well as in great anticipation. What was about to happen had actually crossed my mind as I sucked Jalen's incredible cock, but I figured this was beyond my wildest dreams. I was soon stripped from the waist down. My pants and boxers tossed aside. I looked behind me and saw Jalen's cock was shiny & wet looking. He then rubbed something gooey and cold on my asshole, working his finger in me.

"Oh wow...oh wow... oh my", I uttered. I was showing high stress and fear but inside I was just as excited. Jalen propped his foot up and positioned me a little more. I didn't resist. Both Tammy and Kelvin were being observers, more interested in what was about to happen then return to their own fucking. I felt my ass cheeks being spread and then the powerful sensation of a large cock head being pressed against my anus.

Whatever Jalen was using for lubricant must have been the slickest stuff on the market, his cock actually slipped inside me with more ease than I thought it would. That's not to say my asshole wasn't immediately stretched beyond anything I could have conceived, but that incredible twelve-inch black cock just slid right inside me with shocking ease and far less discomfort than I figured it would. Of course, I still bellowed out, "Oh fuck!"

I stretched out my hands, Tammy quickly took my left hand with hers, holding it as Kelvin once again slid his big cock deep in her. Now we were matching cries, sighs, whimpers, moans and many expletives. Our lovers were commanding us to praise them as they laid into us. We happily complied.