A Sight To Behold Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You love that black dick, don't you white girl?" Kelvin shouted at Tammy as his cock penetrated her.

"Oh yes!" She answered.

"How does that black cock feel to you motherfucker?" Jalen asked me. His cock sliding deeper and deeper.

"It's so good!" I cried out. "I love it!"

"I bet you think black men aren't so bad now huh, bitch?" He barks at me. His cock doing a number on my ass.

"You guys are fantastic!" I squealed.

Almost immediately I was completely impressed with Jalen as a lover. He had a way of driving that cock that was overwhelming but not painful. He was physical but he didn't act like he was trying tear you a new one. He changed up speeds, went deep, went shallow, fucked me hard and even fucked me like he was making love to me. I think I talked more through Jalen's drilling than Tammy did while taking Kelvin's fat cock. I cried out, "Oh my God! This is incredible! I never knew... I just... I can't believe how good this feels! Your cock is so, so fucking big Jalen!"

Jalen then spun me on my back, he took my legs and held them in the air as he positioned his cock hands free on my asshole. With a trust of his hips, he reentered me. I cried out, "Oh yeah, fuck me! Oh Jalen! Your wonderful!" Tammy probably thought I was falling in love.

I looked up into Jalen's face, he wasn't just looking at me, he was looking right through me, penetrating my soul. A couple of hours ago I was sort of put off by his urban appearance. Now I wanted him to fuck me all night long. He opened my legs and went even deeper. I looked down my body and saw that I was taking nearly all of his cock. "Tammy..." I called out to her. "I love black cock! I mean it, I REALLY LOVE BLACK COCK!"

"I do too Randy!" She moaned as she was really getting fucked hard by Kelvin, who suddenly said, "Let's switch."

I could have continued with Jalen if it was up to me but suddenly, I started to think about Kelvin's dense dick. I wasn't even sure if it would fit. Jalen though had the idea of the evening.

Again, Tammy and I were positioned to the desires of our black lovers. I was laid on my back at the middle, across the bed. My ass just creeping off the edge. Tammy positioned doggie style on top of me. Tammy's beautiful pussy, the one I have dreamed about for so many years was just over my face. I watched as Jalen's cock was inserted inside her. He immediately went to work.

I was shielded by Tammy from being able to see Kelvin insert his cock into me, but I certainly felt it. Again, the lube was very helpful, even more was applied to my asshole and probably Kelvin's head, but his cock was thick with a capital T H I C K. When the head pressed against my asshole, it felt like it took nearly a minute to get it in. I moaned and cried out. It felt like a pop when it cleared the lip of my sphincter. He was slow and methodical, but Kelvin worked that fat black cock in me. When he started to fuck me, I quickly became a huge fan of girth.

Being fucked deep is fantastic, Jalen's cock is fabulous but Kelvin... well, you would just have to experience it to appreciate it. When I got used to his thickness, he really started to create some wonderful sensations with that amazing cock. I started to pay attention to the brilliant view right above my face. Wow, Tammy's pussy was so wet. It actually sounded like someone walking around in ankle high water, Jalen's dick was just glistening from Tammy's juices. It was a truly sexy sight.

We had been in this position for about five minutes, and I got the nerve to do two things. First, I reached up to palm Tammy's ass, but quickly realized that wasn't welcomed by Jalen as he pulled my hands off, so I squeezed her tits, but had to share them with Kelvin often. I also began to lick her pussy. That was difficult as well because Jalen's balls would often swing up and slap her pussy. I still got many licks in on her lips and clit. I know she appreciated it because I soon felt her warm mouth on my cock. Tammy was actually sucking my cock!

I might have really been more turned on by finally tasting Tammy's beautiful pussy, but the fact was I was enjoying Kelvin's cock even more. The four of us were really going at it in this brilliant position for a while until I heard Kelvin announce, "It's twenty after 10."

Tammy jumped off of me and grabbed my cell phone off the floor and exited the room. I thought the guys would take a break and I offered them another beer. Suddenly I was tossed around and repositioned. Now I was positioned on my knees and elbows! I was too astonished with how much these men wanted me sexually to protest, and happy as well. Kelvin remained behind me, and I felt his cock being reinserted. Jalen still on his knees, fed me his cock. I was getting spit roasted by two black studs.

Jalen asked sternly, "You like being our bitch, Randy?"

All I could do is tell the truth while they had me like this. "Mmmhhmm." I answered with a mouth full of cock. Jalen pulled it out and had me answer again.

"YES, I DO!" I said emphatically. I was fed his cock again and was treated to big black cock from both ends. Tammy's greatest fantasy was now my reality, and I might have been enjoying it even more.

My moans of delight were loud, but I still heard Tammy exclaim happily, "Randy, you're driving me home!" as she headed back into the room. Her squeal of excitement suddenly stopped when she saw what we were up to. She crept into the room and then said, "You guys really like Randy don't you." They just preceded to fuck my mouth and asshole. My mouth was too full to say anything, and I really didn't want to stop sucking Jalen.

Tammy just stood there, watching. Then she started to squeeze her breasts, pinch her nipples. One of her hands slid down to rub her pussy. "Oh yeah, give it to him." She said softly.

As I sucked Jalen's cock, I again gripped his sack, right above the balls and pulled. I even took each nut, pulling them with my mouth and letting it slip between my lips, I did this several times until I missed his cock too much. That son of a bitch Kelvin was really starting to make me love his cock more with his fucking. I really hated that he was swaying my allegiance slightly from Jalen. My whimpering was non stop while he fucked me with that unbelievable cock.

Tammy became a cheerleader for me, as well for the men. She told us how sexy it looked to watch me being fucked and sucking black cock. She egged the men on to really lay into me, which they were happy to. I was encouraged not to let up and keep taking their huge dicks. After a few more minutes, Tammy didn't want to watch anymore.

It was simply too much for Tammy to be left out of the sex and she insisted we change. I sat up and I looked at what appeared to be a huge wet spot right under where my cock was. I was sure I didn't cum, but I could I have leaked out THAT much pre-cum? As Tammy took my place, I touched the head of my cock. It was wet and slick, but my cock was still rock hard. It must have been pre-cum.

I decided to give Tammy some alone time with the men so I could collect my thoughts and maybe get a grip of the situation I was finding myself in. First, I had to admit, I am bi-sexual. I was enjoying getting fucked and sucking cock way too much to fool myself. Second, I really am highly attracted to black men. I guess like the way Tammy came to her epiphany, I had too. I felt like I had just made this incredible discovery of who I really was. I had only been out of the room for about five minutes and all I wanted to do was get back in there. I could hear Tammy; she was again getting into it. I could hear the men talking dirty to her. I could hear the smack of a hand on her ass. The crazy thing was that I wanted to be between those men more than watch them fuck her.

I took off my shirt, now I was completely nude. My cock still hard, I hadn't had an erection like this in over a decade, in my late teens. I sat on my couch and stroked it. It felt so good but I know what would make it better, what my body wanted, what it needed. I needed a big black cock to really get me off. Now Tammy had been with them both for over ten minutes, there had to be a compromise.

I looked for a coin. I found a quarter. Heads, Jalen, tails Kelvin, I flipped it in the air. It said tails. I smiled. "Hey Kelvin!? Can you come in here?" I shouted. The hair on my arms felt like they were standing up as a minute passed and the huge black man that looked like he should be playing linebacker for the Dallas Cowboys entered my living room. His cock was erect, swinging to the left & right with every step. His dark black skin was a little shiny, as if he had started to perspire some.

"What's up, Randy?" he asked.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" I asked. A stupid question but I was working on how I could seduce him. I was standing there with an erection of my own. Not as large, certainly not as thick, but he could see I was very sexually excited. I had hoped the image of me was enticing.

"Did you call me out because you love my cock more?" He asked bluntly.

"Honestly?" I told him. "I flipped a coin...but if you want me to admit it. Yes, I love your cock more. Jalen has a great cock, but I think I am into thick cocks a little more..." I said as I walked up to him. I looked down at his meat, it hung because of its unnatural heaviness. "...and yours is VERY thick. You really have an impressive cock."

Kelvin went to his pants; it looked like he took something out of one of the pockets. "Where's the bathroom?" He asked. I pointed out that it was the next door down from the bedroom we were in. "I'll be right back. I am going to wash this cock off."

I would have been just as happy if he had fucked me, but I gathered he was going to have me suck him some more. That daunting task still excited me. As I waited, I could hear Jalen and Tammy going at it, I almost went to stick my head in the room to see what they were up but suddenly Kelvin returned to the living room. My eyes wanted to pop out of their sockets.

Kelvin had slipped on a cock ring, one of those that has a ring for your balls and one for your cock. His balls looked engorged & tight, like a giant eight ball. His cock was even stiffer as it stuck out, no longer swinging. I would swear he magically added an inch to his length and looked even thicker! There were huge veins running down the shaft that made it actually look scary and intimidating. What was an impressive ebony scepter, was now even mightier. Now Kelvin walked up to me and said in his deep bass voice, "You ever been a black man's bitch before?"

All I could do is look down at that terrifying cock under me. I know I looked like a deer in headlights. I could actually feel my face becoming pale, due to the blood draining out of it. I know the hair on my arms were sticking up. I was simply too intimidated to even speak. Kelvin took my arm with one of his big hands and led me in front of the couch where he sat me on the floor on my knees and lifted his foot on the couch. I was positioned under him. When I looked up, I immediately had his cock jammed into my mouth, forcefully.

It was really hard to get it past my lips, the head alone filled my mouth completely. I labored to breathe through my nose to get any oxygen in my system. My God, his cock was so daunting! I tried to pull off of it but was forced to keep going. With a grip on the back of my head, Kelvin had complete control of me. I accepted long ago that this man was physically superior to me, now he was just showing off exactly how much he was. I cried out with a mouthful of cock as it was pushed as deep as it could go in my mouth. My hands were on his hips, trying to push him away. My eyes watered heavily, my cheeks exploded from trying to cough and saliva just drooled out of my mouth, all over my chest.

Kelvin sensed I needed to breathe. I was allowed to pull my mouth off. More saliva just poured down my chin and I gasped for air, "Kelvin... your cock... is so powerful!" I panted. "A man's dick shouldn't be this dangerous. It's like a weapon." There was no doubt he had heard this before, not sure how many times a man told him this, but he took my worshiping in stride like it was old news.

"Man, your problem is you just haven't had enough black cock. You white boys dream about it all the time but you don't have the courage to follow through." As he continued, he again forced that monster cock into my mouth. I clutched his hips for balance and support, moaning at the power that was exerted over me. Kelvin was in total control of how deep and fast my mouth was used on his cock. I was simply an instrument for his personal pleasure. "You know how many problems in our society would disappear if more white guys like you just went ahead and decided to try some black cock."

I could only groan and whimper as his words penetrated me while I continued to service this amazing black cock. "See, what you are currently sucking on I have named, Harmony. I called it that because after a white man has sucked it or had it in his ass, all the hate he has had for black folk disappears. He gains a new perspective, respect, even love for the black man. You agree what we need in this country is more love between whites and blacks, don't you?"

"When I was a boy, growing up in Mississippi, white people were always telling me and my family what to do. When I got older and bigger, they stopped telling me what to do. Now I tell white men what to do." As he talked, he was fucking my mouth with his cock. As I listened as my jaw was agape as wide as I could open it. Saliva drooling all over my chin and chest. I muttered & groaned as he told his story while he dictated my gratification to his cock.

"It's funny Randy, black folk can't stand to be told what to do by white people. But I ain't met a white man that don't like to be treated like this by a black man with a big dick... know what I mean?"

"Mmmhhmmm" I answered despite being muted with his cock in my mouth. I pulled my mouth off of it and said, "I have much more respect for black men now. I think Harmony can help us white men gain new perspectives. It has certainly changed mine!"

With it out of my mouth, I took a good long look at this remarkable appendage that was in my hands. Never had I held a penis that was so heavy, it was nearly ten mind-blowing inches from my estimate. I could grip the cock from its base, wrap my other hand on top and still have maybe two inches of shaft still untouched. Kelvin's dick was like holding a package of cookie dough, if you don't know what I mean, go to the market and prepare to be flabbergasted.

Kelvin allowed me to play with it and admire it with my hands & eyes. The head was shiny from my saliva, it was a pinkish/brown color, nowhere near as dark as his shaft. The head was as big as a plumb but shaped like a conquistador's helmet. I couldn't believe he was able to slip it in my asshole. His cock had the slightest bend in it but that just helped make it look so erect. My mind was spinning thinking of trying to come up with the words that would tell him haw blown away I was with his penis. All I could muster was "Your cock is so amazing." Then I gave the head a long soulful kiss of admiration.

I started to lick his massive erection. Licking it all around. I looked up into his eyes. I wanted to please this man. I wanted him to tell me that my mouth & tongue felt good. I wanted him to tell me I would suck his cock again, maybe even tomorrow or next week. "Kiss my cock more, white boy. I liked when you did that" He commended. I did exactly as I was told.

I didn't just give it a few pecks or a handful of little kisses on his cock. I gave that ebony wonder deep kisses all over it. I kissed and licked his huge bulbous head. I planted loving kiss after loving kiss on every inch down his cock and then back up. I lifted that heavy meat stick and kissed those swollen, engorged balls. Then I licked them. "Wow Kelvin, you really have huge balls!" I complimented.

"Why don't you show them love like you did Jalen's." Yes! I got him jealous! He was watching me. Now I had to prove to him I did admire his gorgeous black nuts, I moaned loudly as I licked and sucked on them. It was hard to take one in my mouth, his sack wasn't as loose as Jalen's and they were simply too big to suck both. I stroked his cock while sucking & licking on them. Kelvin was uncircumcised, he had a good deal of foreskin but it made it so easy to stroke his fat dick.

I really didn't care if he was tired of me praising his cock, although I doubt he was. Even with my tongue out of my mouth, lapping away feverishly, my words were probably hard to make out as I said with conviction "Tho coth ith amathing...I thuth tho thuk it!" I pulled my head back and just stared at his complete package. All I could do is shake my head at what I had been working on for the past fifteen minutes. I wanted more.

Despite actually being intimidated by it, I looked past my fear and begged him to fuck me. I was even a little tricky in how I presented my request. "Kelvin, do you think fucking me will help me attain more respect for black men? I mean I can feel my respect building, I wonder if you could fuck some more respect into me?" I was told to hold on while he went to get the lube that was in the bedroom. I got on the couch in doggie position, my stomach twisting and turning in excitement. A minute later Kelvin returned squeezing the lubricant all over his cock. I watched with eagerness as he worked the lube all over that massive cock. It was as much of a wonderful display of his beautiful dick then of him readying his cock to penetrate me.

Kelvin just looked at me on my knees and elbows, my eyes were glued on his cock. He had it well lubed up but squeezed off some more. His head and shaft were shiny. That tool was overwhelming looking. I realized he was teasing me, not getting it ready to slip in me. His cock was more than slick enough to stick it in me. He took long deep beaths, he started to work it very slowly, sliding his hand down to his knob and then deliberately up his pole to the base. I huffed a cry of eagerness, but no doubt this was a battle of wills. He wanted me to beg for it. It had now been over a minute, I surrendered. "Please fuck me, Kelvin." I pleaded.

Kelvin got on his knees behind me on the couch. I assumed a ready position lifting my ass up towards him, inviting him. Like an ominous warning he said, "Now you're going to really respect black men. You're going to love black cock more than you ever did." I honestly believed him. My asshole still was a little slick, his dick was well lubed, Kelvin decided to go ahead and penetrate me.

"Oh my God!" I bellowed as his cock again slipped into me. I really couldn't get over that girth, but because I had been fucked before, I adapted and got used to it quickly. His cock felt wonderful. Stretching me as I could feel the sensation of that veiny black shaft rubbing erogenous zones I never knew I had. He lifted my leg, sticking it out, resting it on the back of the couch and proceeded to fuck me. "Oh, Mr. Kelvin! Your incredible!"

Bless the makers of whatever lube was being used, if it wasn't so effective, I would really be hurting. Instead, despite my asshole being overtaxed of thick black dick, I was enjoying having it being pushed to the limit. Kelvin could pump that monster too. He was as skilled in fucking as Jalen. It must be a black thing. It was really remarkable to watch these two studs perform sexually, with so little effort. Kelvin was stroking that black piston in and out of me with power like he was taking a leisurely stroll. He would let out a moan or slight huff, but I was the one who was making the most noise even though he was working hard giving and I was just receiving.

"Oh God...Mmmmm! Oh shit! Uhhhh! Oh Mr. Kelvin! Damn! Ahhhh...ohhhh!" I bellowed in pleasure, even as I strained with Kelvin's endowment.