A Sight To Behold Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, Randy. Take that black cock!" He ordered me. My head thrashed around. It was an incredible sensation. I looked under me and saw my hard cock waving & thrashing around from the brunt force of his strokes. His cock going deeper in me. I took my cock in my hand and started to stroke it. Kelvin was a very astute lover. He saw I had started to jerk off but knew I was in a bad position to really work my own cock. I was quickly spun around and laid on my back.

I actually felt sort of feminine as Kelvin took one of the couch pillows and slid it under my ass so that he could get an easier angle to fuck me. Without either of us saying a word, he opened my legs wide. My left leg rested on the top of the couch while my right leg hung in the air. Kelvin was on his knees in front of me working his cock with a twisting motion right under his cock head, getting it just a bit stiffer to his own satisfaction. My eyes fixed on that fat, dark piece of meat. Although I had already had it in me a couple of times, the thought that it was about to be reinserted into me made me nervous and elated. My own white cock was sticking straight up with extreme excitement.

Kelvin shifted forward and I felt that massive head pushing against the rim of my asshole. I licked my lips as I peered down. His hand gripping the shaft, even his own finger couldn't touch his thumb as he gripped that bulky black bone. He pushed forward but it missed the mark and slipped to the side. I opened my legs wider and lifted my hips a bit. He pulled back and again jerked it a few times in the twisting motion. Again, his cock was brought up to my asshole. I looked up and saw Kelvin was looking right at me. As our eyes locked, his cock penetrated me. I opened my jaw as a sign that I was both being pushed to my physical limit and that I was loving it. "Oh Mr. Kelvin..." I purred in a voice meant to show respect and admiration.

He pushed it deeper in a slow, meticulous manner. I thought about the ominous words he said before he started to fuck me. As if he was going to try to punish me or physically wear me out. Instead, now, he was gentle and tender. Even so, the incredible size of his cock still made the gentle probing cause me to moan and whimper. He had fucked me with absolute physicality, now he was showing a smoother, relaxed technique. Although he was tender it still felt robust and remarkable.

Suddenly, I recalled what Kelvin was saying about the racial strife in this country and how white men should try black cock to gain respect for black men. I know that was playful, sexy banter meant to arouse me, but it got me thinking that it was more true than just silly talk. I had to admit, Harmony had made me respect and appreciate black men much more than before I met these men. As Kelvin slid that big dick slowly in and out of me, I felt more and more honest, heartfelt appreciation for black men. I looked down my body, his cock was taking long strides from the head to the hilt of his cock. It felt better than when I fucked women. I looked back into Kelvin's eyes and said with emotion, "You were right, I see what you mean. I do have love for black men."

Kelvin smiled, nodded and said, "Another white man turned by Harmony."

I know I passed a personal record of going without climaxing. I know it was mainly because I was busier pleasing others than working my own cock. For hours, I had maintained a strong erection without it losing much steam. But I could also feel in the pit of my stomach that I was seriously ready to blow. If I started to jack off, I would cum in about five minutes. I also figured if I came, Kelvin would stop, I didn't want that. But I was way past my time to orgasm.

As he continued to fuck me, I gripped my cock and started to slowly work it, I wanted to try to make this last as long as I could. Kelvin saw that I started to jack off and he picked up the speed of his thrust. Every time it was pushed into me the stroke got faster. I as well jerked my cock off faster. We both worked together matching the pace of the jerks on my cock and the speed he drove his cock into me. The cramp in my stomach intensified. It felt as if I took a punch in the gut, almost painful. I moaned as I slightly picked up speed and it was right then that I realized I miscalculated. It wasn't going to take five minutes. I was going to cum in five seconds. "Oh Mr. Kelvin!" I said loudly. "Oh, I do love black men...I do love black cocks! I really do! I love black cock so much! I'm going to cum!"

"Cum baby," Kelvin said in a loving manner with his deep voice as he continued to pump me with that fabulous cock of his. "Show me how much you love black cock, I wanna see if it makes you cum a lot!"

My body felt like I stepped on a live wire, my skin tingled, my stomach rolled, I felt hot. My cock started to produce semen in an unusual way for me. I watched in amazement as my cock spurted a huge glob of cum over and over. As Kelvin's cock kept pumping me, it seemed to trigger another load. Every time a pearly rope of cum jumped out of my cock, I shouted, "Oh I do love black cock...Oh, I'm cumming! I do love black cock...I'm cumming! I do love black cock! Oh, I'm cumming...I do love black cock!!"

I was amazed that I was able to repeat this a total of ten times! I had never ejaculated so much, so forcefully and had such an amazing physical reaction. I had a massive puddle of cum on my stomach and semen covered my cock. I was dazed, weak but I couldn't remember feeling euphoria like this. Kelvin pulled his cock out of me. I asked him if he was ready to cum. "Not quite yet." He answered. I laid there, weak from my orgasm. Kelvin jumped to his feet and left the living room. I suspected he was going to join Tammy and Jalen. The only thing that upset me was I didn't make him cum. I guess that was for Tammy.

I got up and went to my kitchen sink. I was actually scooping cum off my stomach and washing it down the drain. It took me a couple of minutes to clean up. When I turned Kelvin was standing near the kitchen, his cock still hard. I smiled. I was happy he came back. As I walked up to him, I grabbed him by his cock. I still couldn't get over how hard it was to wrap my hand around it. I led him back into the living room and got on my elbows and knees on the floor. "Fuck me until you cum." I told him.

As he applied more lube to his head, I noticed there were no more sounds of sex coming from the room down the hall. It was quiet and I wondered if Tammy and Jalen had finished. Just as Kelvin had pushed his cock in me a fifth time, Jalen entered the living room. He was still hard, my eyes widened when I saw that long cock again. He looked at us for a few seconds and laid in front of me. His cock just a couple of inches from my mouth. I didn't hesitate in putting my mouth on it.

"Taste that, bitch?" He said sternly. "That's your friend's juices all over my cock, I fucked her until she came so hard, she passed out!" I believed him because I absolutely knew how good he fucked. I tried to tell him that, but his cock simply garbled all of my words, leaving me impossible to understand.

Jalen told Kelvin, "Let's throw down on this white boy and really give it to him." I couldn't believe it, but those words actually made my cock start to come to life again. As much as I enjoyed my alone time with Kelvin, I knew that the three of us could really have some fun. I started to work Jalen's black dick with my mouth. Kelvin went back to fucking my asshole like he did on the couch. "So, what did you two do in here?" Jalen asked Kelvin.

"Oh, I taught this white boy how to appreciate a brother more." He informed Jalen as fucked me in his brilliant style.

"Cool." Jalen said. "You have experience turning these white boys out?"

"Yeah." Kelvin answered with pride. Suddenly it was like how the night started. Kelvin and Jalen started talking as if I wasn't even there. I admit I was busy burning my candle at both ends, but I understood what my place was. I was just a toy for the men to use. I know this is crazy, but I was ok with that.

Kelvin said to Jalen, "I think this white boy is enjoying his education in black appreciation. You heard of music appreciation or art appreciation?" Then I felt a slap on my ass. "This is what you call black appreciation." I removed Jalen's cock to catch a breath, to release a loud moan and to say enthusiastically, "Teach me! Please teach me! I want to learn!"

"Well Dr. Kelvin," Jalen said humorously. "What lesson are you giving our student right now?"

"I believe they call this Advanced Penetration. Let me see if he is ready for a mid-term exam..." Kelvin pushed his cock even deeper causing me to moan and whimper. "... no, not yet. Juuuust a little more studying. How about you Dr. Jalen? What class are you conducting?'

"Oh, you can say he is getting an oral exam in Afro Agriculture." Jalen replied.

"Afro Agriculture? What's that?" Kelvin pondered.

"That's where he learns all about black seed and trust me, this professor has much black seed to feed him." I moaned loudly, I reached down and started to jack off. Their banter was driving me crazy.

Kelvin grabbed my hips, "Well, I am about to accelerate this motherfucker's education, I am going to send him to the head of the class!" Now Kelvin's hips were slapping my ass, he was driving that huge cock deeper and faster than ever before. "So, you like your education?"

"Yes, yes I do!" I responded. Suddenly, I heard familiar moan of Tammy. I looked behind me and saw she was sitting in the couch, playing with her pussy rather vigorously.

"How long have you been there?" I asked.

"Long enough to know you are about to get your degree in black cock!" She shouted. The men laughed at her joke, I whimpered because I had a thick black cock tearing into my ass and another filling my mouth, throbbing.

After they stopped laughing, I was flipped on my back. I gasped from the masculine way I was being treated. As Kelvin's cock was reinserted, he held my legs open by pinning them with his hands. Jalen kneeled to the side of my head, feeding me his cock while stroking it sturdily. I could feel his cock had a strong pulse; he was nearing his climax.

I got a good look at Tammy while I had Jalen's big black dick in my mouth. She looked like she had indeed been worked over. Her hair was all over the place and she was red in the face. I would learn later that she had indeed passed out from the orgasm Jalen caused while he was fucking her. She told me in the car that it had never happened before. She asked me not to tell Mike, but she thought Jalen was the best fuck she had ever had. But as she sat there rubbing her pussy, she had a look of envy because she knew what was about to happen, so did I.

Kelvin told me he was close to cumming, I could also feel Jalen's cock throb. Actually, both men's cock felt as if they were alive and ready to burst. Kelvin's face got serious and scary looking and suddenly he pulled out of me started to jerk that huge dick right over my crotch. When he started to cum, his semen drooled out of his giant head and all over my cock and stomach. Seconds later I could feel and see white hot semen hitting my face and chest from Jalen's side, I turned my head to allow his to shoot some cum in my mouth. After all, I needed to pass my oral exam.

I started to jerk my cock again, it was erect and covered with Kelvin's seed. It looked beautiful covered in a black man's thick cum. I could hear Tammy getting off, watching the men shoot their cum all over me. Before Jalen finished, I had swallowed a large mouthful. I never thought I was capable of swallowing cum but the very second I did I know it turned me on because I ejaculated again. My second load was nowhere near as much as my first, but it felt wonderful. When it was over, I laid there as the men got up and made their way to the guest bathroom. I told Tammy to take my bathroom. Not many words were said as we gathered our clothes and got back in them. The men said they had a long drive and I had to take Tammy home, it was after midnight.

As we drove to Tammy & Mike's, I asked her, actually begged her not to tell Mike what happened. I told her that if Mike found out I had sex with a man, he would be mortified. I also told her that was probably going to be the last time I did it. Tammy started to laugh and said, "Oh Randy. It's time you really knew the truth."

As I drove, Tammy informed me that every guy who answered the ad was interested in having sex with a white woman or a white couple, they were all bisexual. When she confessed her attraction to black men, Mike later confessed he was too. I almost ran off the road when she said that. Mike had been more concerned if I found out he wanted to suck a black cock. Although he has never said anything about fucking a black man, Tammy was sure that was a turn on as well.

Mike didn't stay because he was afraid, he would lose control in front of me. Tammy told me she has to tell Mike the whole truth, he would really love to know, and it wouldn't hurt our friendship. Tammy did talk about what she and Jalen did. I gave her an account of what happened between me and Kelvin. When we pulled up to her house, I asked Tammy if she had Kelvin's number. Tammy laughed teasingly and said she could tell there was something going on between us. I acted coy but I know I was blushing. She got the number from her cell phone. I told her to tell Mike I would call tomorrow, we would talk.

On my drive home I quickly phoned Kelvin. I screwed up trying to punch the number because my hands were shaking. I thought that I would just tell him I had a great time and if he was ever in the area to give me a call. When he answered I squeaked out a "Hi, it's Randy!" I sounded ridiculous.

"So, you got my number from Tammy huh?" His deep voice only made me want him again even more.

"I just wanted you to know I had a great..."

"Still love black men?" He asked in a straightforward manner, not beating around the bush.

"...yes." I answered shyly. My cock was coming to life again.

"So, what did you enjoy the most tonight?" He inquired.

I was silent. I wasn't sure how to say it. Maybe it would be to revealing or even embarrassing to admit. "Say it Randy, or I'm going to end this call." He threatened.

"Your cock!" I shot out, desperate not to piss him off anymore.

"And what about my cock did you enjoy?" Wow were his questions penetrating!

"You are incredibly thick, like nothing I have ever seen or imagined." My pants were getting so tight.

"Go on..."

"I loved to suck it and I loved getting fucked by it. I am hoping maybe you would like to come over again, maybe just the two of us." Ok I said it, I was sure he would just tell me we would see, but I had to let him know I wanted to see him again.

"I don't know Randy. I live almost three hours away. Will it be worth the effort to come over? I mean you just got your first taste of black cock; you may not be into it when you wake up..."

"I won't stop wanting black cock for the rest of my life," I interrupted. "After what I experienced tonight, I know I want more black cock, especially yours!" As I said that, I had made my last turn off the road, going down my street.

"Well, I'll tell you what. When I am in the area. I'll give you a call. If you are free, maybe we can get together again." Suddenly the phone went dead. I almost screamed in frustration, but I guess a maybe is better than a no.

I was just three houses away from my own home. Although I had came twice tonight, when I got inside, I was going to strip, shower and jerk off again. My cock was just too hard. As I approached my house, I saw a sight I couldn't believe. Standing next to a grey RAV4 was Kelvin. Waiting for me to come home. I pulled into my driveway and lowered my window. "So, you said you enjoyed sucking my cock." He said with a smile.

I never called Mike that next day, I was busy entertaining company.