All Comments on 'A Silent Kind of Love'

by EenViezeVent

Sort by:
  • 77 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
from Anonymous-E

Very beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Maybe your second best?

I really have a hard time deciding between this one and The Best Cure Is Love, A Sibling Survival Story and My Mom and Sisters are my Nurses are in a league of its own though. This one had all the elements that make me tick, had great drama turned pure romance, had great characters that connected like no other and a happy ending beyond hope. No wonder I gave it a 5!

larry74403larry74403over 5 years ago
A fantastic story.

Could have used some editing, but still a five star story.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 5 years ago
Fantastic

loved it from start to finish. I would like to read some more of this story to know what happens next. Is she on the pill? What happens when the parents return?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really sweet

but no one gets over a heartbreak in a span of a day. Literally no one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
No No

Don't let this end. Keep going with more chapters. Thanks for your time and efforts with this story. Looking forward to more. 5 *

1D9O5M91D9O5M9over 5 years ago
Five stars!!

You did it again! I have enjoyed every one of your stories that I have read! There are 3 that I haven't read, I plan reading those soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fabulous!

A great 5 star love story, my favorite kind of read. Please keep it going...….

SpiritualCatSpiritualCatover 5 years ago
>but no one gets over a heartbreak in a span of a day. Literally no one.

I'm not convinced he even loved Leanne, it seems to me like he chose to go out with the first girl he could, be it consciously or unconsciously, all for the sake of trying to escape his attraction towards his sister. The incident with Leanne might merely have pushed him to accept that running away from his sister would do him no good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

that was pretty hot, i had to take off my shirt. my dream is a smokin hot mute

jneric2691jneric2691over 5 years ago
I thought it was beautiful

I really can't find the words. Very good story.

kurinaxkurinaxover 5 years ago
Fantastic story

Very good set-up, hot sex scenes, and a happy ending. Everything we want from a sibcest story. Wouldn’t mind seeing future chapters down the road, but it also stands very well on its own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lol

Not only did he get over the girl he was about to propose to in less than a day. Leanne never fought to get him back. Complete rubbish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Beautiful story

You have a beautiful story of love here...Sylvia and Ron make love to act other because they are genuine. Please write more about them, and give the sexy older brother Ron some hair for that gorgeous chest. Sylvia's breasts can rest against a welcome mat of chest hair as they cuddle together. She can trace her fingers through his sexy hairy chest! Love on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not a complete story

I like a good brother-sister romance, and this one hit many sweet spots, but it was treacly sweet. I realized somewhere along the way that it was incomplete. It lacked 2 essential elements of a good story: conflict and resolution. The only part representing a conflict of any sort was the opening scene with the cheating slut girlfriend. That was quickly resolved, and the entire encounter between brother and sister lacked any genuine conflict. It just seemed to proceed inexorably along its syrupy path toward the foregone conclusion. It would have been much better if the protagonists had experienced some form of genuine conflict that needed to be resolved.

I'm not trying to bash the writer - you're a good author. I'm just trying to get you to think about what makes a complete story for future reference. It's intended to be constructive criticism.

TanhorsTanhorsover 5 years ago
Good

This is a good story, loving. Clearly he was in love with his sister long before this story started, it's the only reason he could get over his x so fast. The lack of conflict does reduce from the story a little bit, but not to much. If a sequel happens we would like to see the conflict of his x trying to get him back, as it's only been a day sense he caught her cheating it would still be likely she would try and get him back.

All together we like this story, got 5* without question, but could have been a little better.

As always thank you for writing,

Tanhors and family.

horny2doithorny2doitover 5 years ago

Yes, a very loving story about his sister who loves him and they have always been able to communicate and show there love. She felt his pain and decided to help him when he was ready and stood by him again like since they were kids but now as adults. That she loves him unconditionally and they now have shared that unconditional love in a new way; raw caring / loving sex. Hopefully, she will become a hot and horny seductive mate and show him all kinds of new feelings. In turn he'll use his big cock and skills to return that love and raw sex. Let his sister lead and thank him for making her a complete woman. Cannot wait for more chapters. Very well done, thank you.

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
A loving and tender story

I hope this is a FOREVER STORY

buzman0112buzman0112over 5 years ago
Wow!!!

I loved this story from beginning to end and if you are done with it so be it but I would love to read more about them if you choice to add more chapters. Great job and lovely story!!!

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 5 years ago
Five Stars

What a beautiful love story! The mute siste was a nice twist, but the long slow buildup is what made this story great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please Get An Editor - A Nice Story With Jarring Grammatical Errors

This was an interesting and unique twist on the sibling incest genre. However, I suspect that English is not your native language as your word choice and sentence structure are slightly off to an extent that detracts from the story. Please have a native English speaker edit your next effort. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sister luv

Waooww What a very beautiful story!The sister's love for her brother is so sweet and the built up till (I shall not say FUCK ) till they make love, the sister giving her cherry to her brother who forgot completely the cheating Leanne on him and no doubt that they will live as wife and husband. A 4 tth chapter will be great in which Sylva would get pregnant. Only one thing! The reaction of the parents will also be most welcomed.10/10.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yes, you have some errors....

And you also made that dumb false claim about cumming directly into her womb.....

AGAIN....... A COCK CANNOT CUM INTO A WOMB, A CERVIX OR ANY PLACE

EXCEPT THE VAGINAL CANAL, WHICH IS LOCATED UNDERNEATH ALL OF THE OTHER SEX ORGAN..........

It was a very hot story till I ran across that false claim and you killed the story.....

thedayafterthedayafterover 5 years ago
Good story

Enjoyed the love and the sex.

Was there any spelling or grammatical errors, honestly didn't notice just enjoyed the story.

oldwayneoldwayneover 5 years ago
One of the best Brother/Sister stories I've ever read!

Five Stars somehow do not seem to be enough!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The Best

A true love story. The slow pace was intoxicating. I enjoyed it so much that any mistakes were totally ignored. I hate the "Wham bam, thank you maam" stories and much prefer the slower build up. An excellent story from an excellent author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So "GREAT" that was........

Now that was an intense and great story.......

Damn, I do hope there are more similar ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wish I was the Brother

The story was amazing, few grammical errors but all the other excellent things made up for it, I wish you could give more than 5 starts tbh, please make more stories similar!

CapewideCapewideover 5 years ago
selfie

the selfie part was the best. personally I would like to see more story and teasing building up to the lovemaking but this was good

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
UTTERLY WONDERFUL

I LOVED THIS STORY IT WAS SO AMAZING TO READ A STORY WITH SUCH INCREDIBLE AND INTENSE LOVE, AFFECTION AND UTTER DEVOTION BETWEEN A BROTHER AND HIS BEAUTIFUL MUTE SISTER. IT WAS JUST SO HEARTWARMING. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE WRITE MORE STORIES LIKE THIS ONE, ESPECIALLY WHERE THE COUPLE WILL BE TOGETHER FOREVER, WHETHER IT IS A BROTHER AND SISTER OR WHATEVER THE COUPLING IS, PLEASE WRITE MORE AMAZINGLY ROMANTIC STORIES LIKE THIS ONE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Rare,heartwarming story

Best blend of romance and action than i have seen in a long time .

Kudos to the author

7047

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
super story

Nothing better then a squirting pussy. I was waiting to read that she screamed with the final explosion that would have really mad it great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
May the grammar gods forgive you!

How in the name of the gods do you crumble a cloth suitcoat? Crumple or rumple, perhaps, but no crumbs possible! Two distinct sentences are NOT joined by a comma. Use of an "if" requires use of the conditional 'were' instead of 'was'. Myriads of such jarring items ruined a possibly good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
great!

just read this. great story! how about a sequel where they have to sneak around family, etc.?

Loverboy143Loverboy143over 5 years ago
Re: "May the grammar gods forgive you!"

I wasn't really bothered by any grammatical shit because the story was great. It hooked me up until the very end. When a story is this good, it doesn't let you think of other trivial things. It is not only me that is saying this. A lot of other people aren't bothered by these things really. So Mr."Anonymous", your views do not coincide with a lot of people. We don't really care about grammar as long as a story is compelling. Sentences should be properly written, but following too much grammar makes it a bit mechanical.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing!

This has to be the best story on the entire site. This isnt even the first time I've read it! Keep making stories like this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Who says "some close male friend came to visit her"? I feel confident in the fact that no one, in the history of all time, has utter that series of words.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Most Moving Story

I couldn't stop reading, it was so moving that I thought I was there. Thanks

GoesGruntGoesGruntabout 5 years ago
Enjoyable

The only things that felt off were how Sylvia was happy to get a ring purchased for someone else and how quickly Ron "got over" catching his girlfriend cheating.

naztyhabitz65naztyhabitz65almost 5 years ago
please, please don't stop there

It can't end there. Such a awesome story. It would be complete if their perfect love for each other resulted in them creating a beautiful little bundle of joy. Just my opinion though.

LostCosmonautLostCosmonautalmost 5 years ago
Good Work.

Nice Writing. 5 Stars For You.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I would love to read a sequel

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxalmost 5 years ago
Excellent!!

I do love incest stories. I had one with my Aunt. The best love and sex ever!! I would love to write about it but it started when I was underage so I can't express my love and admiration I had for my Aunt without breaking Literotica rules. Ah, to bad.

The story you wrote brings back many loving memories. Thank you very much.

saji91saji91over 4 years ago
Wish I had a little angel

I wish I had a little angel in my life. because they are the ones who can understand me. Others can't. Because when I got cheated from my ex. I didn't have anyone to cuddle. Ease my pain. So, the little angel is precious. Don't judge incest relationship. Because it may occur during some tragic incidents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
they have to have babies.

it is the law

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I didn't even make it to the end of page 1

Before I was in love with Sylvia.

Beautifully written.

Thank you.

FatJimFatJimabout 4 years ago
Beautiful

WOW!!! that was a beautiful story, very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow

I’ve always been secretly in love with my brother ever since he molested me. This story made me so wet. I want to send secret love message to my brother like this. I wish one day I could feel what his cock feels like in me. *blushing*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beautiful

The sex scenes were secondary to the very touching love between the two siblings. As someone else said, by the end of the first page, I was in love with Sylvia too. This one struck a chord with me, in a very personal way. I thank you dearly for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lovely

Beautiful love story....❤️❤️😍

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Very good story. I would love to read a sequel

DhamakaDhamakaover 3 years ago

Wow i ususall dont read brother sister story but this was a story so well done that i just cant explain in words.

For the first time i read a story which was emotional and loving but not a fuck fest and gave me raging hard on.

Please write more stories like this one. And thank you for such a great story

TrollfolowTrollfolowabout 3 years ago

Linda história, esse site presisa de mais história que nem esta.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love love love this story. I would love to read a sequel. I wanna know where their love goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was one of the most beautiful love stories I have ever read. She have a great insight to the human soul and heart. Keep writing, you are a beautiful writer. Thank you

juanviejojuanviejoover 2 years ago

I loved this story, it really spoke to my heart, I gave you a TEN!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Amazing

Absolutely amazing I've read this over 10 times. I am hopful for a sequel and being an extremely lucky 25 yo guy curled up in bed with the love of my life who happens to be my third cousin while reading this on our ipad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Amazing story. I would love a sequel

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 2 years ago

(4/18/2022) This story was very sweet and tender. Nicely done. Five stars.

z3tsuboz3tsuboalmost 2 years ago

Dude, that was flat as a floor. I liked how it started but got bored at the second page. It lacked the ups and downs that is required for a good story I guess.

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Very Sweet und Romantique!

11/10 Paintbrushes!!!!!

Angel_AzraelAngel_Azraelalmost 2 years ago

[2/2]

• "part time" → "part-time"

• "full time"/"fulltime" → "full-time"

• "goodnight" → "good night" ("good night" is the saying, the farewell; "goodnight" is used as an adjective and noun adjective)

• "alright" → "all right" ("alright" is used in informal speech and should be avoided for writing)

• "Well " instead of "Well, " when necessary

• "well curved" → "well-curved"

• "well trained" → "well-trained"

• "as soon" → "as soon as" ([conj.] immediately at; shortly after)

• "as long" → "as long as" (during the whole time; provided that)

• a few "as much" → "as much as" (even though)

• some "were" → "where" (or "when") and vice versa

• "doggy/cowgirl style" → "doggy/cowgirl-style"

• (something) style" → "(something)-style"

• "Milf" → "MILF" (abbreviation)

• "asap" → "ASAP" (abbreviation)

• "(good/great/handsome/delicious) looking" → "(good/great/handsome/delicious)-looking"

• "(adjective) looking (something)" → "(adjective)-looking (something)"

• "(color/tone) colored (thing)" → "(color/tone)-colored (thing)"

• "notepad-app" → "notepad app"

• "French kissed/kissing" → "french-kissed/kissing"

• "love making" → "lovemaking"

• "body wise" → "body-wise"

• "do-able" → "doable"

• "out-do" → "outdo"

• "yea" → "yeah" ("yea" = an old way to say "yes/yay" for voting)

• "what not" → "whatnot" (objects/whatever stuff)

• "fire wood" → "firewood"

• "cave woman" → "cavewoman"

• "snake bite" → "snakebite

• "sleepy head" → "sleepyhead"

• "(motherly/vice/goddess/strawberry) like" → "(motherly/vice/goddess/strawberry)-like"

• "(something) like" → "(something)-like" (style/way)

• "uhu"/"uhuh" → "uh-huh" (used to express assent)

• "Mhmmm" → "Mmm"/"mmm" (used to express contentment or pleasure)

• "Mhmm"/"Mhm"/"Uhm" → "Hmm"/"hmm" (used to express hesitation or thinking)

• "Awww" → "Aw" (used to express sympathy or pity)

• "ey" → "hey" (used to attract attention, or to express surprise, interest, or annoyance)

• "dead tired" → "dead-tired"

• "determent" → "determined" (strong-willed)

• "aftereffects" → "after-effects"

• "donno" → "dunno"

• "bubble-butt" → "bubble butt"

• "eagle spread" → "spread-eagle"

• "deep throat/throated/throating" → "deep-throat/throated/throating"

• "(precum/cum/saliva/sweat) (coated/soaked) (thing)" → "(precum/cum/saliva/sweat)-(coated/soaked) (thing)"

• "build in" → "built-in" (something made permanently incorporated)

• "take/took/taking ahold" → "take/took/taking hold" ("ahold" is informal for "hold" and used in phrases like "get ahold of" to mean "take hold of")

• some "laid" should be "lay" and vice versa ("laid" is past of "lay" *something down*; "lay" is past of "lie" *oneself down*. Google "To Lay vs To Lie")

• "love filled (something)" → "love-filled (something)" (something filled with love)

• "tear filled (something)" → "tear-filled (something)" (something filled with tears)

• "(cum/lust) filled (thing)" → "(cum/lust)-filled (thing)"

• "(thing) filled (thing)" → "(thing)-filled (thing)"

• "nectar dripping (thing)" → "nectar-dripping (thing)"

• some "lust" should be "lusty" ([adj.] lustful, lecherous)

• "tongue wrestling" → "tongue-wrestling"

• "mouth wrestling" → "mouth-wrestling"

• "wakey wakey" → "wakey-wakey"

• "Caldwell's"/"Wilson's" → "Caldwells"/"Wilsons" (plural)

• some "it's" should be "its"

• "ass-cheek" → "ass cheek"

• "butt-cheek" → "butt cheek"

• use of "'s" for plurals (the use of apostrophes to make plurals is incorrect)

• "pantie" → "panty" ("panty" [singular]; "panties" [plural])

• "(bikini/stocking/pantie) clad" → "(bikini/stocking/panty)-clad"

• "(bikini/fabric/thong/stocking/saliva/cum/juice/pantie) covered" → "(bikini/fabric/thong/stocking/saliva/cum/juice/panty)-covered"

• "(something) (clad/coated/dripping/leaking) (thing)" → "(something)-(clad/coated/dripping/leaking) (thing)"

• "barley" → "barely"

• "belly-button" → "belly button"

• "dream-girl" → "dream girl"

• "let out giggle" → "let out a giggle"

• "empty handed" → "empty-handed"

• "science-cy" → "sciency"

• "decent" → "descend" (move or fall downward)

• "sex starved/starving" → "sex-starved/starving"

• "union" → "unison" (at the same time)

• "neither" → "nether" (lower)

• "pervious" → "previous"

• "high heeled" → "high-heeled"

• "dancefloor" → "dance floor"

• "desert" → "dessert" (sweet course)

• "teary eyed" → "teary-eyed"

• "pussy eating" → "pussy-eating"

• "cock shaft"/"cock head" → "cockhead"

• "sweat slicked body" → "sweat-slicked body"

• "blonde hair" → "blond hair" ("blonde" = a female with blond hair; "blond" = the hair color)

• "shoulder length" → "shoulder-length"

• "knee length" → "knee-length"

• "knee high" → "knee-high"

• "home town" → "hometown"

• "top tier" → "top-tier"

• "pend up" → "pent-up" (held back)

• "tongue fucking" → "tongue-fucking"

• "procession" → "possession" (ownership/having control of something)

• "(child/baby) making (seed/semem)" → "(child/baby)-making (seed/semem)"

• "(intimidating/competitive/seductive/worried/goofy) sounding voice" → "(intimidating/competitive/seductive/worried/goofy)-sounding voice"

• "(something) sounding voice" → "(something)-sounding voice"

• "tip top" → "tip-top" (condition)

• "dryer" → "drier" (more dry; "dryer" = the device used to dry)

• "feared" → "fearful" (afraid)

• "wetted" → "wet" (proper past of "wet")

• "bursted" → "burst" (proper past of "burst")

• "creeped" → "crept" (proper past of "creep")

• "grinded" → "ground" (proper past of "grind")

• "bended" → "bent" (proper past of "bend")

• "seeable" → "visible"

• "matrass" → "mattress" (for bed; "matrass" = a flask used for chemistry)

• "titfuck"/"tit-fuck" → "tit/titty fuck"

• "erected" → "erect" ("erect" = something currently rigid upright or straight; "erected" = something constructed in the past)

• "battering-ram" → "battering ram"

• "inhumane" → "inhuman" (not human; "inhumane" = cruel or without compassion)

• "bra-less" → "braless"

• "overtime" → "over time" (gradually; "overtime" = extra time)

• "# floor" → "#-floor" (number of floors/stories; e.g. "a two-floor house")

• "camel-toe" → "camel toe"/"cameltoe"

• "trial"/"trialed" → "trail"/"trailed" (drag, draw or be drawn)

• "easy going" → "easygoing" (US) or "easy-going" (UK)

• "fingerfuck"/"finger fuck/fucked" → "finger-fuck/fucked"

• "questionable" → "questioning" (perplexed expression, curious; "questionable" = dubious, doubtful)

• "diamond hard" → "diamond-hard" (extremely hard)

• "poisonous snake" → "venomous snake" (snakes bite to inject venom; poison is ingested)

• "one-and-a-half hour/week/month" → "one and a half hours/weeks/months" or "a/an hour/week/month and a half"

• "kiss full on the lips" → "full kiss on the lips"

• "I got to go" → "I've got to go"

• "you don't owe me nothing" → "you don't owe me anything" or "you owe me nothing"

• "growing with the minute" → "growing by the minute"

• "humanely liquids" → "human liquids"

• "fucked up into" → "thrusted up into"/"pushed up into"

• "for one last time" → "for the last time" or "one last time"

• "inch for inch" → "inch by inch"

• "long time no seen" → "long time no see"

• "all and all" → "all in all" (everything considered; on the whole)

• "(person #1) asked to (person #2)" → "(person #1) asked (person #2)"

• "let/letting go off (something)" → "let/letting go of (something)"

• some "their" → "they're"

• many "price" → "prize" (award, reward)

• "incased" → "encased" (enclosed)

• "blood related (person/relative)" → "blood-related (person/relative)"

• "both woman" → "both women" (plural)

• many "woman" → "women" (plural)

• some "to" → "too" and vice versa

• some "of" → "off" and vice versa

• some "that" → "what" and vice versa

• "out done" → "outdone"

• "all together" → "altogether" ([adv.] completely, in total, overall, on the whole)

• "bathing robe" → "bathrobe", "robe", "housecoat" or "dressing gown"

• "livingroom" → "living room"

• some "then" → "than" and vice versa

• "v neck" → "V-neck"

• "couples only" → "couples-only" (restricted only for couples)

• "herby" → "hereby" (as a result)

• "cunniligius" → "cunnilingus"

• "(fingers) vibrated on (body area)" → "(fingers) massaged on (body area)"

• "some "of pleasure" → "in pleasure"

• "some "over flooded" → "overflooded"

• "looking (possessive pronoun) eyes out" → "looking (around/place) wide-eyed"

• "counter attack" → "counterattack"/"counter-attack"

• "que" → "cue" (hint, signal)

• "life threatening" → "life-threatening"

• some "trust"/"trusted" → "thrust"/"thrusted" (push)

• a couple "process" → "progress"

• "for fucks sake" → "for fuck's sake"

• "over-reacting" → "overreacting"

• "photographing" → "photography" ([noun]; "photographing" is the gerund of the verb)

• "maul/mauled/mauling" (a body part sensually) → "knead/kneaded/kneading" (a body part sensually)

• "shaven smooth" → "smooth-shaven"

• "tracking off" → "going off-track"

• "!?" → "?!"

• "!..."/"?..." → "...!"/"...?"

• "vacuum" ([noun][verb]) not properly used half the time

• "fierce" ([adv.]) not properly used half the time

• "orcish" is wrongly used, it means "something related to orcs, or of orc origin" and it's also the name of their language, NOT the name of their race

• redundant use of "..." when there's no extra meaning or doubt in the dialogs or text

• overuse of "incestuous"; also, incorrectly used in some situations

• overuse of "thick, potent seed"

• overuse of "then" after pronouns

• overuse of "before (pronoun) knew it"

• incorrect use of "immersive" (computer technology for displays/systems) when "immense" should be used (huge/very great)

• incorrect use of "fasten" (secure/lock) when "speed up" or similar should be used

• incorrect use of "ordeal" (a painful or horrific experience) to describe a consensual lovemaking act, when "deed" or similar should be used

• incorrect use of "kicked off" (to start a football or soccer game; become very angry) instead of "take off" (to take something off, like shoes) or "undress" (to take clothes off)

• incorrect use of "odor"/"odour" (unpleasant, horrible smell) and is not a synonymous of "good smell", "fragrance", "aroma", nor even a neutral smell

• incorrect use of "maul/mauled/mauling" (destroy, pulverize, rip and tear a body or object)

• a few incorrect uses of "unto" and "onto" when "on" should be used

• lack of commas, and general punctuation issues

• unrequired capitalizations

• missing words

• grammar issues, especially when using verbs and pronouns

• some semantic issues and redundancy

• unnecesary breaking of lines

• non-standard way to end dialogs (" Said/Responded/Thought/Asked/Answered/Whispered/Mumbled/etc.")

Angel_AzraelAngel_Azraelalmost 2 years ago

[1/2]

Well, I think this was your best story, even though it had a laughable start. The guy finds his fiancé just kissing another guy, and instead of facing the situation like a man, or at least like any grown up person would do, asking what's going on and ending the relationship on the spot; he runs away in the opposite direction, crying like a little kid, slamming hard the entrance door of his parents' home to continue to cry on the sofa, and hours later, he ends the relationship via a text message. Such a man! Hilarious. The sister character was okay and the best part of the story; but the whole "ordeal" already forgotten the next day like it never happened and the ex-fiancé not saying a word back after that, was not realistic at all. The rest of the story was okay, but it never had the chance to develop and take off, because it just ends prematurely: the siblings were together for a day, then "the end". It was a good Chapter 1, but as a full story, it's just three stars tops. A shame, it had potential for much more.

As for the rest of your stories, please use realistic body types; all your characters look, dress, act and say the same. Your stories need more variety to keep them fresh. So far, it's always the same very "curvy" women with "massive" breasts and "cute little feet" in high heels, and the same muscled men with "massive" dicks; all of them shooting liquids like a waterfall spectacle. Porn is fake, and is not and never will be romantic. Stop watching so much of it and using it as inspiration. Many situations are just unrealistic, with clunky/forced dialogs, like full scenes ripped off from a generic B-class porn movie. Hitting a cervix is not fun for women and it's rather painful. It can be bruised easily with a strong hit, and it takes a long time to heal. Just imagine having your testicles inside of you and someone is ramming up on them repeatedly... Yes, it can be that painful. Also, multiple generations of inbreeding is just stupid and risky; stop using it as a romantic theme, because it's not. The whole "Breed me!" everytime is just irresponsible. The stories must consider the present situations of all the characters with a realistic approach to make them interesting. Pregnancy should never be taken so lightly; it's a big step, and women don't need to get pregnant on the first try. And what's with the dialogs during sex? One moment, they behave like adults, but as soon as they start having sex, they became like kids with a kindergarten brain-level, speaking like little kids, EVERY, SINGLE, TIME. It's a massive turn off. It's like reading about an adult (a "Mommy" or "Big Sister") having sex with a child. It's just too weird to enjoy reading those scenes in your stories.

Just turn down all the silly stuff; the childish/cringey dialogs; work a little more on the background stories, so far they just appear underdeveloped like some generic excuse to have two people alone to have sex; do a better research for your stories (a couple of minutes on Google will get you useful links... more on that in the next paragraph) and you may have a story that most readers would consider reading till the end. Some of the errors and problems due to lack of knowledge or research are:

• You love incest and the word "incestuous" a lot, but not all scenes you write as "incestuous" are incest. According to the law in all civilised countries: Incest occurs between blood-related people (or in-laws) when penetration involving any sexual organ, either the organ penetrating or being penetrated, happens, and it takes just one organ. So this means oral or anal sex and beyond is considered incest, but NOT kissing or caressing between blood-related people (or in-laws), even mutual masturbation is not incest if there's no penetration from one to the other (e.g. male's finger in female's pussy). So calling "incestuous kissing" or whatever when nothing sexual have happened yet, it's not correct.

• You love incest and inbreeding, but let me remind you of the real risks about that, because it seems you haven't researched about it: Risks are real and blood-related couples should really be responsible about it when deciding to have a child. First generation have the less risks of genetic issues, being cousins the less risky of them all, followed by siblings with a bit higher risk than cousins. But the risks are increased much more when involve aunt/uncle with nephew/niece, and much higher with parents/childs. And from a second generation inbreeding, the risks are increased exponentially and should be avoided at all costs, because it's from here when it gets dangerous for the child. And yet, you never ever considered or even mentioned those risks in your stories, just "Bread me! Impregnate me!" even when some of those characters are doctors and nurses.

• The average time for impregnation to ocurr is between 48 to 72 hours (2 to 3 days), never less than that. That's why it's important to take the morning-after pill before that to avoid pregnancy. So, it's silly to say just after the sex act or a few hours later, "I'm pregnant!" because it hasn't happened yet.

• The average time to be able to know the gender of an unborn child using ultrasound is between 18 to 21 weeks, and is very hard before that. Given certain variables and conditions, and a little bit of luck, the sooner you can is 14 weeks, but it's impossible before that. Saying after just a couple of days after sex, "I'm pregnant, and it's a girl!" it's just stupid.

• Kidnapping is a serious crime, and if that includes brainwashing or mind control, to force a couple of siblings to have sex with each other to "find themselves", is a very serious crime, not a happy event (A Sibling Survival Story).

• Snakes are venomous, not poisonous, because snakes bite to inject toxins (venom); and poison is ingested (toxins eaten or drinked).

• People with paraplegia, even partial, suffer from bladder and bowel dysfunction and sexual dysfunction. It depends of the SCI (spinal cord injury), but people who suffered from an SCI requires treatment for those, some require surgery, others just physical therapy, and 80% of the men, on an average of 2 years after starting the treatment, can regain some erectile function. It's just impossible to be able to have sex almost completely mobile, after just 1 month since the injury, let alone with 3 different women everyday (My Mom And Sisters Are My Nurses).

• Law doesn't work the way it did in "Coming Home To Mom And Sis". If someone started a fight and tried to kill someone else with a knife, in front on witnesses and dies after the attempt by accident because that someone else protected himself and his family, he would be let go the same night based on self defense. There's no case here, period, because trying to turn that the other way around is pointless. Let alone the years on jail... the whole thing was not right and realistic.

• The hymen is a thin piece of tissue located at the opening of the vagina, never inside of it. It's like a small and thin ring on the outside because it needs to be there so menstrual blood can exit the vagina, and if it's full or partially intact, it can be seen easily at the entrance of the vagina.

• It should quite obvious by now how doctors and people from health services actually treat unknown or new viruses in a region or area...

As for your grammar and spelling, like many people had already said, it's... really bad. Hands down, it's one of the worst I've read in this site. But since you hate editors and rejects the idea of using help to improve your writing, I'll just put here your most common errors and other issues that I've spotted while reading your stories. Maybe all this will help you and your future projects. And by the way, English is not my first language either, but I easily caught all these mistakes:

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I would love to hear that this story continues with an ending with them being together somewhere else besides home

Time4LuvTime4Luvover 1 year ago

Great love story. The hot head in me said confront the cheater but the adult in me said he made the right choice to leave. I won't waste time picking the story apart like they did before this. They should send you a direct message.

I read stories for entertainment not gospel or research so far your stories have been heart felt, encouraging with a bit of jealousy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, loved this story. A HEA would be awesome

rbloch66rbloch66over 1 year ago

The premise of the story was great, and it reads like it was written by someone with the emotional maturity of a 17 yr old. Your story would benefit greatly from an editor. 3 stars, but even that’s a bit of a stretch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thought this story was one of the best I've read on this site. Truely. I am however looking for another one about a brother and sister. He is a college quarterback and she just starts at his school as a cheerleader. He needs to have sex the day before or day of the game to do well. He breaks up with his girlfriend and his sister takes her place. They fall in love. We'll written like this story. I need the name please if anyone knows it. Thanks

unclemerv77unclemerv77over 1 year ago

you write very enjoyable stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very sweet story, I appreciate how it didn’t go straight to anything sexual but I do feel as though it was a bit rushed. Maybe could’ve built on the characters a bit more for character development, make for a longer and better story (not that this isn’t good) but to make a story that isn’t so short. BUT it’s still a fantastic story

ScottishTexanScottishTexan9 months ago

I gave you a 5/5 even though the action during the back to front love making was not always physically possible. If I understood it correctly, it was basically full penetration similar to a spoon position except on the back instead of on the side. As such, some of the kissing you described would have been impossible to do. Just saying... 😌

It would have been nice to know if Ron's ex tried to contact him after the break up or if she was happy that she got caught. A little closure for that front should have been worked into the story as well, even if you did it as an afterward or epilog.

Otherwise an excellent and amazing love story. Love stories beat out lust stories every time. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You know, for a guy that kept asking "why?", you'd think he would have confronted her to ask why she did it when he was right there instead of running away. Who does that, really?

So anyway, why did Leanne cheat? Needs some explanation here. If he thought she was marriage-worthy but she's suddenly cheating, that seems awfully contrived. The fact that she didn't even respond to his text and there was no explanation given is a huge plot hole. Then there's the fact he got over her unrealistically fast, which just isn't possible given that he must have had strong feelings for her if he considered her marriage-worthy. The whole Leanne thing basically reads as, "so um she cheated, don't ask why, just skip to the next part and don't ask any questions."

When Syl pointed to him then her and mouthed "forever", I thought that was profoundly beautiful and moving. At least you did their interactions well.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This was so cute , it made me cry and happy at the same time , it was beautiful story loved it so much

Gadf77Gadf774 months ago

I quite liked this. Although maybe some confrontation between the brother and his gf could've been good to be inthere.

kaotic2kaotic24 months ago

This was beautiful. Thank you for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Angel_Azrael,Obsessed much?Where are your stories since you know so much?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEenViezeVent@EenViezeVent
3417 Followers
Just here to read and write if given the time. For those complaining about grammatical errors: Just deal with it. And yes, I've had help from editors coming from this site before, but due to some untrustworthy moments with a few of them I won't be asking for any assistance an...