A Simple Change

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still lost in shock, I remain still as the continue to grind against my dick. It was the first time I've felt anything like this. And it was amazing. I could feel their wetness grow, lubing my dick against their pussy. Soon, it was slick with their juices and sliding effortlessly against me.

"Sadly, I don't have time. So, we will have to wait till later."

The grinding stopped as I felt the hand release mine. Then, the body rolled over until I found myself looking right at Heather, who wasted no time giving me a kiss. and this was no small kiss. It was deep and sensual, filled with passion as she wrapped her arms around me. It took me only a moment to start returning it with equal passion. The girl of my dreams kissing me, there was no way I could hold back. I pulled her close and poured all my feelings over the last few months into the kiss, adding to the passion. Beneath me, I could feel her start to rub against my dick again, her juices still flowing. Moments later, she broke the kiss and breathed heavily as she rested her forehead against mine.

"God, you make me so wet. We really can't, though. I have a test first thing and I can't miss it."

She took a deep breath and pulled away from my grasp. Quickly, she got out of bed and switched on the light, illuminating her whole body. For the first time, I saw Heather's body in all its splendor. Her skin was smooth and had no blemishes I could see. Her chest was perfectly sized and perky, with her nipples rock hard. Her stomach was flat with no noticeable muscle, but no fat to speak of. It traveled right down to a single patch of hair, neatly trimmed. Below it was her pussy, still glistening from the earlier actions and slowly dripping down her perfectly tone legs. Fron my angle, I could also see the roundness of her perfect ass, jutting out slightly behind her.

I stared in awe as she stretched right before my eyes. Her chest pushed outward, pointing her nipples right at me. When she relaxed, she looked at me with a gentle smile.

"Like what you see?"

I nodded slowly with my mouth slightly open in shock.

"Good. That's points in your favor for later." She walked back over to give me a quick kiss before she looked around. "Now what to wear today"

I sat up and watched silently as she opened one of my drawers and pulled out some clothes. She looked at a few different shirts before settling on one and dressed in front of me. I was slightly disappointed to watch her cover up her amazing body, but watching her do it was equally amazing. The way her blue, boy short panties slid up her legs, the way she snapped on her matching lace bra, the way she pulled down her slim shirt. All of it was so alluring. By the time she finished, I felt harder than when she was grinding against me. She seemed to notice as she looked over and smiled at me.

"You better save that for Lana or she's going to be disappointed." Grabbing her backpack, keys and phone, she moved next to the bed and put her arms around my neck. "And you better save some for me later. Kiss for luck?"

I blinked a few times before moving in to kiss her again. This time, it was a mix of gentle and passion, lasting only a few seconds before she broke it off.

"Thanks sweetie. I'll see you after class."

Then, without another word, she left me in the silence of my own room. For a minute or two, I didn't move, trying to process what just happened. All before I finally spoke.

"What the fuck..."

I shook my head and slapped my cheeks to make sure I was truly awake before I jumped out of bed. I had to find Lana and figure out what was going on. Opening my dresser, I found the drawers were filled with a mix of my clothes and women's clothes. Absent minded, I pulled out a pair of black panties and stared at them for a moment before looking around at my room. While most of the stuff was the same, I saw what I assume was some of Heather's stuff; I saw a second laptop sitting by the windowsill, a makeup box sitting on my desk, some of her jewelry laid out on my side table, and some of her clothes scattered around the floor. Whatever happened, it was clear that Heather made herself at home.

I put the panties back in the drawer and grabbed some of my clothes. When I went to put them on, though, I noticed my body looked different too. Quickly, I rushed to the bedroom and looked myself over. While I looked mostly like myself, there were some key differences. I had some muscles showing across my body, most notably in my abs. I now had the small markings of a six pack. I also saw my hair straightened out a bit more. It gave me a more suave look that I wasn't opposed to. The most notable difference, though, was my cock. What was just below average was now larger. Not too large, but at least another inch at least. It also had some more girth to it. And it was easy to tell with me rock hard. I hadn't noticed, but I was still hard after all that playing from earlier. I would have thought the shock would have diminished it, but clearly not.

I knew I couldn't go out like this, though. So, I took a few breaths and tried to calm myself down. I was shocked to see that it worked instantly. After a minute, I was soft and noted that not all of the length went away. Even soft, it was definitely a better cock. I didn't dwell on it, though, as I grabbed my clothes again and dressed. I stopped just shy of the door before I checked the date on my phone. Today was the date I expected. Meaning, I would have class later today. I didn't know what was going on, but I figured I should grab my books just in case. So, I loaded my bag up with my supplies and headed out, my head still buzzing with thoughts.

I made sure to grab some coffees before leading to Lana. I knew she would need to be awake to help me figure this out. Luckily, the café employee was normal enough. Though, I did notice that she had a strange look at times. As if she was lost in a happy thought when she randomly paused with a smile. Still, I managed to get the coffee and make my way to the campus building where Lana slept. The area was empty this morning, making it a quiet walk. I found her easy enough, asleep on her normal bench. Today, she was wearing a flowery white dress that hung just past her knees. I could see the thin straps of the dress itself, but saw no bra straps accompanying them. I put my stuff on the floor and kneeled to nudge her slightly.

"Lana," I whispered. "I need to talk to you."

She groaned as she hid her face in her arm. "Five more minutes."

"Come on, please. Something freaky just happened."

"It's too early for something freaky. You don't even have class this early today."

"I know, but you have to listen to me. Look," I said, holding up her coffee. "I brought your favorite cup."

Her head moved slightly as she looked at the cup. "Ugg, fine. This better be worth it. I was up late last night and I'm tired."

I stepped back a bit as she sat up and stretched. My eyes instantly zoomed to her outstretched chest and I felt my body instantly react. My dick started to grow, straining against my jeans. Suddenly, I saw Lana's eyes snap to my growing bulge and smile.

"Ah, there it is," she said, licking her lips. "That's exactly what I need."

Before I had a chance to react, she reached out and grabbed the waist of my pants. In one swift motion, she undid the buckle and zipper then pulled them down just enough to cause my semi hard dick to spring free. Her hand wrapped around it a moment later and started to rub it slowly.

"Lana!" I gasped. "What are you doing?"

"I appreciate the coffee, Josh," she said, rubbing me to full mast. "But you know my favorite pick me up is a shot of cum. It always gets me eager for the day."

"What are you-"

My thoughts were instantly cut off as she leaned forward and took my member into her mouth. I watched in awe as my best friend started to blow me in the middle of the campus building. Her lips slid over my dick slowly, caressing each inch with their touch. I could feel her tongue tickling the underside just right before she pushed back down. Soon, she was taking it all, causing my tip to push the back of her throat. All the while accompanied by the slurping sounds of her sucking away.

It was my first blowjob and I was loving every second. I could do nothing else except stand there and bask in the wonderful feeling, groaning each time she bottomed out. Glancing down, I saw her eyes were shut with a look of delight. She was clearly enjoying it too as she hummed away against my dick, giving me even more sensations as it vibrated through my dick. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw her arm moving and I leaned back. To my surprise, she had snaked her hand up her dress and was clearly rubbing herself slowly. All while sliding up and down my dick with much enthusiasm. Suddenly, she pulled my dick out of her mouth and rubbed it with her free hand as she looked up at me.

"I know you enjoy when I blow you in the morning, but if you want me to hear this freaky story of yours, you are going to need to cum."

As soon as she said it, I noticed it too. Despite how wonderful it felt in her mouth and now her hands, I didn't feel close. In fact, I felt like I could go on forever. I would have expected the opposite from her amazing skills.

Her look became desperate. "Please Josh. Cum for me. I need that cum."

Dumbfounded, I could only nod to her. She smiled at me before taking me in her mouth again, allowing me to feel her wonderful lips once more. Torn between enjoying them forever and giving her what she wanted, I chose to let go. As soon as I did, I felt the familiar sensation start to build. It grew and grew more than I've ever felt before into something grand.

"I'm cumming! I'm cum-"

As soon as I said it, Lana pulled out until only the tip was in her mouth. At the same time, I felt her tongue attack the underside, sending me over the edge. With a loud groan, I erupted in her mouth. Stream after stream of cum shot out, each more powerful than the last. I felt her hands grab my hips and hold me still as the pleasure shook my whole body. I lost track of how many shots I took before I finally calmed down. Out of breath, I glanced down to see her cheeks were bulging with how much I gave her. When she pulled away, a little white came out of her mouth before she caught it with her finger. I watched as she slowly started to swallow it all, a look of satisfaction on her face the entire time. When the final drop was gone, she opened her mouth and breathed heavily for a few moments before she smiled up at me.

"You always know how to deliver," she said happily. She glanced down at my dick. "Oh, missed a few drops."

Quickly, she moved forward and shot out her tongue to lick my dick again. With each flick, my dick twitched and spurt out a few more drops directly into her mouth. I watched in amazement as she swallowed those too before leaning back again.

"There. All gone. Unless you wanted to give me some more?"

"No, I couldn't," I said through my breaths.

"Sure," she said, rolling her eyes. "We both know better than that. But, if you want to stop, that's fine. I got my fix. Sit down and tell me all about this freaky thing of yours."

I fixed my pants around my slowly falling hard on before sitting down next to her on the bench. With one hand, she drank her coffee while she kept the other up her dress. I couldn't help staring, but she didn't seem to mind.

"I... Uh..." I pulled my eyes away from her hand and to her face. "You mind telling me what that was?"

"A blowjob, obviously," she said, taking a sip.

"Yes, but why did you give me one?"

"Because I do almost every morning. Your cum tastes great and it always wakes me up right."

My eyes widened. "We have never done that before. I would definitely remember something like that."

She tilted her head slightly. "What are you talking about? Ever since I told you about my cum fixation, you've done that for me. I love that you do." Leaning in a bit, she asked, "Are you feeling alright?"

"I don't know. First I wake up with Heather naked in my bed, then you give me my first ever blowjob as if it's nothing. None of this is making sense."

"Of course she was in your bed. You two have been dating for two months now." She put down her coffee and put a hand to my forehead. "You don't have a fever..."

".... Two months?"

At the mention of two months, my head started to ache. A wave of memories washed over me with a sudden jolt. I saw Lana confessing her cum fixation to me and how she found it embarrassing. I remember offering to give her mine whenever she wanted as our secret, soon followed by numerous blowjobs around campus. Memories of finally asking out Heather on a whim accompanied with her saying yes. Flashes of us making love and the both of us slowly falling for each other. Even instances of little romantic moments of use hanging out and being close. Then, just as suddenly as it came, my mind settled. I rubbed my forehead lightly as Lana looked at me, concerned.

"Josh, are you hung over or something?"

"I'm alright. Just a little lightheaded."

"Do you need some medicine?" she asked. "I have some in my bag."

I turned and gave her a reassuring smile. "No, I think I'm ok. Just embarrassed that I forgot all that."

"Are you sure? I don't mind sharing."

"Yeah. I just need a little air. Let's walk over to the lounge. I'm sure that's all I need."

While still concerned, she smiled. "I doubt that's all you need, but let's start with that."

"Har har."

I took a moment to stand, but quickly shook off the dizziness and walked with Lana to the lounge. She glanced at me from time to time, but kept quiet. I didn't mind, though, as my mind buzzed with thoughts. Out of nowhere, I had memories of moments I never had. Yet, they were real. They were as real as all my other memories. I now had two sets of memories of the last few months. I was tempted to think back more, but I decided to wait for the moment. I wanted to settle down first. Somehow, I knew everything I saw in those memories was right. So, I needed to learn what else I 'forgot."

When we entered the lounge, it was just the two of us. This early in the morning, most of our friends were either in class or asleep. This allowed us to have full reign of the room. We went over to one of the couches and spread out on opposite ends. Lana glanced at me for a moment before pulling out a textbook. She busied herself with homework, so I pulled out my phone and pretended to look at it. However, what I was really doing was thinking back over the last few months.

What came back to me was all my sexual fantasies come true. I remembered having sex with Heather almost every night in vivid detail. I remembered all the blowjobs Lana gave me and all the locations we loved to do it. It was more than that, though. I remembered doing it with Lana on many occasions. We apparently even had a secret location where we liked to be alone. I worried I was cheating on Heather, but it turns out she was cool with it. Confused, I thought for more memories about why and found a memory of me asking her before we started dating. She said she was fine with it but appreciated that I asked. She said not many people asked because of the Amorous Shots and found it sweet that I considered her feelings. And she showed that appreciation with a round of doggy that night.

Curious about what the Amorous Shots was, I looked it up on my phone. Apparently, a doctor named Kinsley Willington invented it in the early 90's. He discovered a chemical concoction that allowed people to control their ability to reproduce. It also fought off most sexually transmitted diseases. Originally, it handled only a few, but as time went on, it tackled more and more in the form of boosters until they were completely wiped off the planet. Looking through the articles, there was a sexual revolution as more people took the shots. People were having wild sex all over without a care. Laws quickly followed, though, to ensure the safety of others. Laws about where, when, and who. The main ones being you had to be 18 to receive any shots or boosters, you could never perform sexual acts around children, and anyone had the right to say no. Consent was the biggest factor. With the freedom the shot brought, though, people stood by the laws. Society upheld them and it became the world's norm. Eventually, the revolution slowed and left casual sex as a regular occurrence.

I paused my reading and thought back to my high school years. I remember learning about the shot and how they framed it as a big decision. I remember talking to my parents about it and their support to take the shot. I was nervous a few days after my 18th birthday when I finally got mine. But, it was worth it to join the end of the year orgy a bunch of my friends had. That was the night I lost my virginity to my high school crush. After that, I found my confidence grew. I wasn't afraid to stare or lust. It became a friendly joke that usually led to fun moments. And it helped that all the people I met were the same. Even Lana joked, stared, and fucked on a regular basis.

Lowering my phone slightly, I looked at Lana and smiled. I was so close with her, but always afraid to show that side of me to her. Now, there was nothing to fear. She was apparently as much of a pervert as me. And that was true even now as she continued to have her hand up her dress while she worked on her homework.

With a sudden burst of confidence, I spoke up. "Did you want some help with that?"

She looked over and smiled. "Which part? I'm still horny from earlier, but I need to get this done before noon."

"Why not both? Scoot forward."

Her smile grew as she moved to the edge of the cushion. At the same time, I sat up and moved behind her. My hands then quickly took a place on her breast and between her legs. One of my wildest dreams came true as I started to massage her breast through her dress. It was warm and soft, yet had a touch of firmness to it. I knew instantly she had no bra as I could feel her nipple straining against the fabric. Meanwhile, my fingers danced across the edge of her panties, teasing her slowly. I kept my touch light, but deliberate, just like my memories told me she enjoyed. I could tell instantly she was into it as she moaned against my touch. Her panties were wet before, but soon became soaked under my fingers.

We sat there for a few minutes, basking in the moment. Each motion of my fingers coaxed more moans out of her, making her melt under my touch. Her moans turned to groans, though, when I started to address her homework. Each time she answered a question right, I treated her clit to a quick swipe. It was easy to find through the soaked fabric. She jumped every time, her voice spiking with pleasure. When she got distracted and didn't answer a question, my fingers moved to her inner thighs, robbing her of that same pleasure. She snapped back into focus each time, which I rewarded with a gentle squeeze of her breast.

I felt my pants tent against her back as I continued my work. One of the added effects of the shot was it allowed men to control their erections. Not only could they choose when they were hard and soft, but it allowed some to control when they came to some extent. I knew from my memories I was one of those few and it explained why she told me to finish earlier. She knew I could (and did) tease women by holding off and making it last. It wasn't full proof as the pleasure still builds, but it certainly had its perks. And, right now, I was using it to my advantage. Normally, I would be at my wits end playing with Lana. Yet, I was in complete control. I found myself resting comfortably as I drove her mad.

Feeling bolder, I slid my hand down the top of her dress and felt her bare skin of her boob for the first time. At least, that's how I saw it. My fingers rolled over her hard nipple and squeezed it slightly, causing her to yell slightly. She was enjoying every moment, though, as she leaned back into me more. I wanted to fully pull down her dress, but I knew that would just distract us both from her work. So, I instead continued to twist her nipples as we focused.