A Simple Change

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, Julie!"

From the corner behind me, I heard Peter moan. The table shifted as he buckled slightly. I paused slightly to listen to his moans before he finally relaxed. Then Julie moved from under the table, leaving only me and Briana.

"Your out, Peter," Ryan said triumphantly. Though, I found hear a slight waver in his voice.

"I tried," Peter replied. "Julie's really good with her hands, though."

"Thanks," she said, a cheerful tone in her voice. "Did you want to continue on one of the couches?"

"Sure. Good luck Ryan."

I heard his chair slide out as they both left the table. That was my cue to continue as I started to lick again. This time, I held nothing back as my tongue assaulted her clit. With only two players left, I had a job to do. It was a nice bonus to make her cum too. Each flick of my tongue sent shutters through her body and caused her to moan deeply. She tried to speak through her moans, but I could tell it was becoming harder and harder. I could also tell she was getting close. Her legs stretched out beneath her, a strong sign she was almost there. She was doing her best to resist, though. She kept squeezing her thighs around my head to try slowing me down. But, I didn't relent as I licked her whole pussy.

DING DING

My phone went off in my pocket, causing me to pause. I wasn't normally distracted by my phone, but two messages in a row usually catches my attention. My tongue faltered for a few moments and I heard Heather take a deep breath. I knew that's all she needed to gain her composure. I resumed my licking, but now her orgasm was just out of reach for a little longer. I wasn't going to give up, though. Not when I was so close.

"Fuck!"

I heard Ryan swear behind me. I knew he was cumming as his hand slammed down on the table. A moment later, Heather pushed into my tongue, causing me to smile slightly. She knew she had won and now wanted her release. And I was happy to give it to her. I picked up my pace, adding more focus to her clit than before. It didn't take long for her to tense up and shake as her orgasm took her. I held her legs still and moved to suck on the clit, heightening her pleasure even more. She moaned loudly as that pleasure flowed through her. Finally, her body went lax in the chair. I pulled back and let her take a few breaths, basking in her afterglow. Then, after a few gentle kisses on her pussy caused her to twitch slightly, I pulled back and climbed out from under the table.

Looking over, Heather had a gleeful look on her face. It was both a look of victory and a look of blissful content. It was also one of the smiles I loved to see on her the most. When I glanced over to Ryan, he had the opposite look. He looked relaxed after cumming, but I could see he was upset he lost. Leaning next to him was Briana, who looked smug in her success. A bit of Ryan's cum hung off the side of her mouth as she smiled at him.

"You lose," she said, licking up the cum.

"Fuck that tongue," he replied.

"I think you did," I said, wiping up Heather's cum off my face.

He glared at me silently.

Heather shifted next to me, pulling her pants up before wrapping her arm around my shoulder. "Good try Ryan, but not good enough."

"Hey now, I saw your face. You almost lost. If Josh didn't receive that text, it would have been over."

"Don't blame the text," I said, pulling out my phone. "I didn't hold anything back."

Heather kissed my cheek, saying, "no you didn't. That was amazing."

I felt my mood sour a little as I read the messages on my phone. They were both from Lana.

Hey. Can we meet up in our spot? I need some advice.

Allen asked me out and I don't know what to do.

I knew Heather saw the concern on my face as her tone dropped. "Everything alright?"

"It will be," I said looking to her. "Lana just needs some help. I'm sorry to bail, but..."

"It's alright," she said, kissing me on my lips. "I know you wouldn't leave if it wasn't important."

I gave her a gentle smile. "Thanks. I'll make it up to you tonight. Promise."

She smiled back. "it's a date."

As I gathered my stuff, I saw Ryan was over his loss quickly as his hand was now up Briana's top. She wasn't objecting either as she leaned into his touch. I'm sure he would challenge us again, but for now, he was over it. I gave Heather one last kiss and headed out, messaging Lana at the same time.

On my way.

The mid-afternoon light covered the campus as I made my way to our spot. Most of the people along the way were out enjoying the afternoon normally. I saw a few sexual activities, but I saw more people relaxing or playing sports. With nice weather like this, I couldn't blame them. However, I didn't let any of that distract me. Lana has always been there for me and I wanted to do the same. So, I focused on reaching her.

Our spot wasn't that secret. It was a secluded spot among the local fields, hidden by a small collection of trees. Anyone could find it if they looked. What made it nice, though, is that it was hidden from obvious eyes. The trees provided natural cover for people to hide behind and enough of a vantage point for anyone inside to see someone approach. A bonus was the area was clean, so it provided a nice grassy area to relax. We found it one day exploring and instantly made it our secret hide away. Whenever one of us wanted to be alone or needed to talk to the other, we came here. I even chose not to tell Heather about it. It was something special with my friend and I wanted it to stay that way.

As I reached the trees, I could see Lana pacing back and forth. It took only a few more steps to see she was deep in thought. So deep in thought she didn't see or hear me approach. Not wanting to scare her, I called out just enough to break her thoughts.

"Lana."

Her head snapped at me. "Oh, good. Thank you, I've been so lost."

"Calm down, I'm here. What's wrong?"

"Nothing is wrong. Well, it could be wrong. Or it couldn't. I don't know. Maybe I'm overthinking things- ".

"Hey, hey," I said, stopping her pacing with a gentle grab. "Slow down. Take a breath."

She stopped and sighed deeply. Then, breathed for a few moments. "Right. Right."

"Good. Now, start at the beginning."

"Alright." She pulled out her phone, tapped it quickly, then handed it to me. "I got this message an hour ago and I don't know how to respond."

Looking at the phone, it was a message from Allen. He was asking her to go on a date next week, to dinner and the movies. And it was unanswered.

"That sounds like a good thing. You have been wanting him to ask you out."

She smiled widely. "I know. He's so cute, so nice, we like the same music, we connect so much, it's great."

"Then what's wrong?"

"You."

My eyes widened. "What? Why me?"

"Not you perse, but the idea of you. You got into my head and now I'm second-guessing things and I don't know what I want."

"Slow down. What do you mean?"

She sighed and leaned against a tree. "I was about to message him when I thought about what it would mean to date him. It was all sunshine and rainbows before I thought about how you worried about dating Heather in the beginning. You were worried she would want to be the only woman in your life. Not just for sex, but for friends too."

Memories flashed before me of those exact concerns. I remembered the conversation about being exclusive, but also the worry that she would hate how close Lana and I were. I worried she would get jealous. I never brought it up to her, but it still lingers in my head. Lana knew about it because I vented the same way she is now.

"Oh."

"Exactly. So, when I started to think about how you worried how she would want things, I started to wonder how Allen would. Now, you and I will never happen. We are best friends and sure, your cock and cum are great, but it will never be more than that. That would be too weird."

"Very true," I replied, knowing that even in this world, I feel the same way.

"But what if he doesn't want us to be as close anymore? What if us being close bothers him too much? And then there is the sex. Do I make him the same offer you made Heather? Will he ask for it himself? We both know he doesn't ask for as much as you or me. He's always so reserved."

"He does seem a bit reluctant compared to others we know."

"I just need you to calm me down and talk this out."

I nod. "Alright. We will take this one point at a time."

"Perfect."

I watched as she leaned down and slid her panties down her legs, pulling them off. It confused me for a moment before I remembered how she liked to relax. I also remembered that she was always prepared for times like this. So, I quickly grabbed her bag and pulled out a picnic cloth. Setting it down on the grass by a tree, I sat down and turned my attention back to Lana. She eagerly walked over and leaned over to undo my pants before sliding them down. Then, she hovered over my waist. I watched as she used one hand to hold the tree while the other slowly stroked my cock. Using the chance, I snuck my hand between her legs and started to rub her pussy. It was a little wet already, but my touch coaxed more out of her. I could feel her tightness as I inserted a finger to rub the inside as well. Soon, my hand was drenched and started to drip down her leg. Pulling my hand back, she slowly lowered herself until my tip rested against her entrance. She rubbed the two together for a few moments before impaling herself on me.

She gasped slightly as her body gripped my member. I could see her blissful expression as she took a moment to get used to me being inside. I basked in the moment as well, feeling her warmth surround me and her juices soak me. I rested one hand on her hip while I offered my wet hand to her. When she finally noticed, she slowly sucked on my fingers, tasting herself on them. It didn't take long before my hand was licked clean, and she finally looked ready.

"Alright," I said to her, putting both hands on her hips. "First problem is Allen and me. How would you feel if he says he doesn't want us to be as close as we are?"

Very slowly, she started to grind against my hips. Not enough to pull out, but enough to tease her clit.

"I won't accept that," she said through a mixed expression. "Just like you were torn up by the idea, I would hate losing you."

"Then that's a deal breaker. If he objects to our friendship, then so be it."

"It will suck, but definitely."

When she agreed, I thrusted into her slightly, causing her to moan. Then, I let her take the reigns again.

"Second problem, do you want to make him the offer of only you two?"

Her grinding paused. "I don't know. Maybe he will want that and I don't want to say no right off the bat."

"Well, can you live with not playing with anyone else?"

"Maybe. You know how horny I get." She resumed grinding for just a moment, just to keep us going. "But it's been a long while since I've been in love. Maybe that will be enough."

"And maybe he will be enough too. For all we know, he could be a freak in bed."

She lifted her hips slightly before pushing down again.

"It's true. We know he is interested, but he doesn't engage in much publicly. Maybe he just prefers it behind closed doors."

"That's a what if, though. We can't go off a what if. So, based on how you are, tell me. Could you limit yourself to just him?"

She sat there silently; her mind lost in thought. I didn't move, waiting patiently for her. Then, she looked at me with a sigh.

"I say yes. I love romance novels and stories about couples finding true love. I love seeing you happy with Heather and I want that too. I think that, if I got that with him, I'd be happy even if I get less sex."

I smiled. "You are a hopeless romantic."

She grinned as she started grinding again. She raised her hips slightly each time, causing me to partially slide out and add to my pleasure. "Can't deny that."

"So, will you offer him the same thing I did for Heather?"

She continued a bit, lost in the moment, before stopping and nodding to me. "He likes the same stories, so he is probably a hopeless romantic too. We can be lost in love together. Plus, there is still the chance he is a freak behind doors. If not, maybe I can coax it out of him."

I laughed slightly, causing her to bounce on my dick sightly. "I'd love to hear that story."

Her head tilted back as she road me a bit more forcefully. "That would be a romance novel on its own."

"That brings me to my next question." I gripped her hips and thrusted upward again, causing her to jerk and moan. "Do you tell him about your fixation?"

She suddenly paused and her face grew darker. "I didn't think about that."

I gave her a sympathetic look. "I did. And it's an important question."

Her eyes drifted down and stared at my chest as she became lost in thought. Then, they shifted up and gave me a resolute look.

"Yes. Eventually. I want to see how things go first. If it goes well, I'll tell him the truth. But, if I tell him before I know how he feels about it all, it could make things worse. I don't want that."

"It wouldn't be your fault."

She smiled slightly. "I know. It's not wrong to have a fetish. But it is wrong to tell the wrong people. Let's make sure he isn't a wrong person first."

I nod. "Alright."

Her hips started to move again, rising a bit more than before. With each stroke, the sounds of hips hitting one another grew louder. "Besides, I always have mine to enjoy in the meantime."

"Your saving grace," I chuckle.

Moans started to spill out of her mouth as her pace increased. She quickly got lost in the pleasure as she rode me passionately. I let her have her moment, as she was finally acting like her own self. Plus, she felt good around my dick. I thoroughly enjoyed myself too.

"Any other concerns?" she managed to say through her moans.

"Just one," I say, gripping her hips tightly.

I took control of our movements and started to thrust hard into her. Her eyes went wide, but looked to me, waiting for my question. I could tell she was using all her will to stay focused through the ramped-up delight.

"After all this concern, worry, and reservation, do you still want this? Are you willing to give Allen your honest try? Do you want to date him?"

A smile grew wide on her face. Her hands gripped my arms and held me as I lifted her body continuously. She was close and I did everything to push her to the edge. Each thrust hit deeper and deeper. The sounds of our hips slapping against each other echoed off the trees accompanied by her moan filled breaths. Suddenly, her head tipped backward as I felt her tighten even more around my member.

"Yes! Yes, I do! I want to be with him!"

She came with that answer. Her body went ridged as I thrust hard into tight channel. Moans turned into silence as the pleasure coursed through her. The sight of her orgasm instantly triggered my own. I moaned loudly as I slammed her down on my hips. My cock pumped into her, filling her pussy with my cum. The feeling caused her body to twitch with even more bliss. She rode her high for minutes before her body finally slacked in my arms. I caught her quickly and held her still as she slowly caught her breath. Her eyes stared blankly as her chest heaved. Through it all, the smile never left her face. Eventually, her arms moved up and pulled herself close. She inched her face to mine and gave me a gentle kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks Josh," she said, winded. "I needed that."

"Which part?" I joked through my own deep breaths.

"All of it. You always manage to keep a level head and think things through."

"Level and stiff," I joke.

She laughed as she slapped my arm lightly.

We sat there for a few minutes catching our breaths. I managed to stay hard for most of the time, but when I felt myself slipping out, I had her move. The grin returned to her face as she sat up and quickly cupped her hand beneath her. I watched as she eagerly caught the cum dripping out of her and drank it. She did that a few times before sitting satisfied on the picnic cloth.

"That might be the last time I get to taste that," she said, licking her lips. "I'm going to make sure I enjoy it."

I shrugged knowingly, not wanting to drag down her good mood. Then, we both used the cloth to clean up and put it into her bag once more. As I got situated, she pulled out her phone and started texting. I watched silently, letting her choose her words while holding her bag. With a confident smile, she made one last tap on the screen then pocketed the phone.

"Sent. Now we see how it goes."

"Did you give a reason why it took so long to respond?"

"I said I was held up by something. Not really a lie since I was held up by myself."

"Fair. You will let me know how it goes?"

"Of course." She took her bag from me and slung it over her shoulder. "Want to grab a bite to eat before I have to head home?"

I glanced down at my phone and frowned. With everything that happened, I missed the start of my night class. I could probably make it if I rushed, but I had just enough light to do one more thing.

"Nah, I want to go for a small walk. Clear my head a little."

Her face grew concerned. "Did something happen?"

"Not really. Just a lot on my mind. Don't worry. A walk will do the trick."

"Alright. Well, if you need to talk, just message me."

"I will," I said, giving her a reassuring smile. "See you tomorrow?"

"Yeah, I'll be around. Later."

We each gave one last wave before setting out in opposite directions. She headed back towards the campus buildings while I headed to the running path I took last night. I had one goal in mind; to see that fountain again. I had to know if it was real. It took me awhile to retrace my steps. Even with the light I had left, I couldn't clearly remember the route. My twists and turns were so random last night while I was lost in thought. After almost an hour, I started to give up. Then, out of the corner of my eye, I saw a familiar cluster of trees and bushes. My eyes scanned it for a moment before I saw what I was looking for. Slowly, I made my way up to the base of the old well. Unlike before, it was wildly overgrown. Bushes hung tightly to the side while the top was barely visible amongst countless vines. The inside was dry with the vines stopping just at the base. I reached in and touched the stones gingerly. Not a drop of water.

Suddenly, I noticed a glint. In the center was a single coin, resting heads up. My hand moved towards it but stopped inches away. With a smile, I pulled back and left the coin alone. Standing here, looking at this well, I knew that the magic was real. I don't know how it worked, but my life changed because this well. That coin was my gift to it and I wasn't going to take it back. So, with one last look, I turned and headed back to my dorm.

DING

I made it about a hundred feet before my phone went off. It was a message from Heather.

Hey. Coming back soon?

I quickly typed back.

Yeah. I'm on my way back now. Give me about twenty minutes.

I saw Lana but she said you went off on your own. Everything alright? Is something wrong?

A smile crept onto my face as I realized something. This is what I really wanted. I wanted someone to love and be with. I wanted to have butterflies when I talked to someone I care about. The wish gave me that. The rest was just a bonus.

Don't worry. Everything is great.

Alright... Promise you'd tell me if it wasn't?

Pinky promise.

LOL just the way I like them.

I quickly pocketed my phone and picked up my pace. I knew it wasn't from night finally falling or the slight chill in the air. No, my pace was to see Heather again. And maybe to tell her something important. I wasn't sure I was ready to tell her yet, but I was sure I knew my feelings. They started in my world and only strengthened in this one. All the new memories I had confirmed it. I couldn't help but chuckle as I reached my dorm's door. It turns out I was just as much a hopeless romantic as Lana.