A Simple Change

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Morning you two."

Glancing over, I watched as my friend Justin walked in with a bag over his shoulder. He also lifted on campus and usually came early to set up a game system for others to play. I saw Lana's face redden at the sight of him, but she didn't stop me. Instead, she waved before turning back to her work. I watched as he glanced at my toying with a smile, but paid little attention beyond that. He went along pulling out his system and plugging it in as Lana moaned beneath me. With both my hands occupied, I simply nodded hello.

Grinning, I rested my chin on her shoulder and went back to work. We now had an audience as I rubbed Lana through all the homework. It seemed to drive her more as her moans grew louder through her answers. I could see we were getting close to the end of her work and decided to push to the end. I delicately peeled her wet panties off her slit and inched my middle finger into her pussy. It was tight and warm, squeezing at me for every inch. My hand became soaked as she coated it with her juices. Her pencil dropped to the table as she lost all focus, moaning loudly as I pushed deeper. Justin looked over and paused to watch me finger our friend in front of him. I could clearly see a hard on under his pants as he stared with amazement.

I reached the edge of my knuckle and stopped, letting her get used to the sudden change. She took a few moments to adjust, both my hands remaining still. Then, she took a deep breath and picked up her pencil before asking me about the next question. I answered as the hand on her breast squeezed again and my finger remained still. For my next question, though, I started to move the finger inside her. Each movement caused her to jump against my hand while my finger found the right spot inside her. Grazing it slightly, I brought her closer to the edge. But, I kept it from her until she finished all of her work. And she knew it too as she did all she could to focus.

Her voice became erratic as she mulled over the final question. I could see the struggle on her face as she sat at the climax. Both as a tease and encouragement, I rubbed my palm against her clit while giving her helpful hints. But, I quickly stopped helping and only teased as I waited for her to figure it out. Then, with a sudden epiphany, she turned her head and spoke the right answer. I confirmed it with a sudden attack on her body. My fingers twisted and groped her breast tightly as my palm rubbed against her clit. At the same time, the finger inside her pushed deep, rubbing her insides rapidly. That was all she needed. Her voice turned into a loud scream as she came on my hand. I felt juices spill out all over my palm and onto the couch below her, but I didn't stop. Soon, her voice vanished as her body stiffened, riding the pleasure to the fullest. Eventually, she slacked in my arms and I held her in place. She breathed heavily while her eyes remained closed, slowly recovering. All the while, a loopy smile sat on her face. When she finally moved again, it was to reach for her pencil and fill in the final answer before setting it down again.

"I think I get it now," she said through ragged breaths. "Thanks Josh."

"Anytime," I said, smiling at her.

"He certainly knows his stuff," Justin joked, his eyes squarely on her disheveled state.

I gave her body one quick squeeze before I pulled back my hands. We both laughed as we saw my one hand was soaked to the brim. But, before I could do anything, she held it in place and waited. Curious, I watched as she eyed Justin until he finally turned away. As soon as he did, she brought the hand to her face and licked it a few times. It was at that moment that I remembered her cum fixation wasn't only for guys. Smiling, I nodded to the door. She nodded back before speaking up.

"I'm going to get cleaned up. Give me a moment."

"I'll join you," I replied.

"Don't be long," Justin answered. "I want to get a few matches before you've got class."

"Sure, Be right back."

I used my dry hand to help Lana stand before both of us went into the local bathroom. Apparently, it was commonplace now to have joint bathrooms and we quickly ducked into one. As soon as we were inside, she pulled my hand to her lips and started licking. I watched in amazement as she licked all of her cum off my hand. She did it with a combination of urgency and longing, showing how deep the fixation was. When my hand was finally clean, I smiled and reached down between her legs. She cooed slightly as I slicked up my fingers against her soaking pussy. She grinned as she quickly licked that up too. Then her smile softened.

"Thanks," she said sweetly before kissing me on the cheek.

"No problem," melting slightly with the kiss.

She motioned to my tented pants. "Want me to help with that?"

"Nah, I'm good for now. Don't want to keep Justin waiting.

"Sure."

We quickly moved to properly clean up. I just had to wash my hands, but she needed a bit more. She used some towels to dry herself, but determined her panties were too far gone to wear anymore. So, she pulled them off and bundled them in her hands as we left the bathroom. Back in the other room, she put them in her bag and pulled out another pair. Something I remembered she commonly did. Then, she sat down and finished a few things with her homework while she watched Justin and I play games.

It wasn't long after that when other friends started to file in. While they were the same people in both memories, I couldn't help but see them in a new light. I saw my friend Randy wearing an open shirt, a first for me, and watched Lana practically drink him up. I watched Brittney walk and pose as a few of the guys eyed her. I even saw another friend, Olivia, with her pixie cut hair and her timid smile come in with a skirt short enough to show her black thong. And it was normal to me and everyone else. In the end, my memories confirmed that the only real change was the Amorous Shot. Whatever caused the change was limited to just that. And it made the world as perverted as me.

Wait.

My mind skipped a beat, which caused me to die against Jusitn. They laughed and I shrugged it off with a smile. But, it was my cue to drop out and think. Yesterday at that strange fountain. It was an offhand comment, but I asked for it. It came true? Was the fountain magical? I wasn't one to put merit into magic, but the was some strong evidence. If I had time today, I'd have to see that fountain again. Sadly, I had no time now. I had a class to attend, and I found myself eager. If my wish did this to all my friends, I wanted to see what else it did.

With a grin, I grabbed my bag and said bye to my friends. Then, I made my way across campus to my class. Along the way, I was treated to some interesting sights. With more people out and about, there were also more perverts. There were several people making out in the open, male and female alike. While I tended to lean towards women, I wasn't opposed to gays. To me, be happy with who you want to be with. But, my eyes mostly focused on the girls. I even saw a group of two girls making out with a single guy. Their hands roamed each other's bodies as they huddled by a brick wall. As soon as one of the girl's shirts flew off, I found myself stopping and staring for a few moments. Their body was slim, but their bra clasped breasts still drew me in. Especially when the other woman started to grope them openly while making out with the man. I quickly pulled myself away, though, not wanting to be late.

Of course, I didn't need to go far to see more action. Just inside the campus building, I saw a woman sitting on a bench with her pants on the floor. A man's head was between her bare legs, eating her out in full view of the door. All the while, he was jacking himself off as she moaned above him. It seems that the world had also desensitized me to the sight of other penises as seeing him furiously going didn't bother me. Instead, I focused on her nimble form. Her face was pure pleasure as she held his head still. Her grip suddenly tightened as she came on his face, screaming as she did. Moments later, he pulled away just in time to stand and finish across her face, screaming himself. She rode her high taking the shots of cum across her smiling lips, clearly enjoying the moment. When she finally came down, she looked over and winked at me through her cum covered face. I simply waved back before I moved on.

Even my classroom had some action already. There was about half the class already inside when I walked in. Some of them were idly playing with myself, either rubbing their pants or fully out on display. Some of them were causally playing as they looked through their textbooks while others focused on the scene at the front of the room. By the whiteboard, our teacher Professor Williams had a female student bobbing on his dick. Williams was an older teacher, probably in his late fifties, with a balding head and a pair of bifocals. He usually wore a sweater vest with a colorful tie and today was no different. I couldn't see her face, but the woman between his legs as bright pink hair, meaning it was probably my fellow classmate Rebecka. I've found myself staring at her punk rock outfits in the past and remembered the constantly different colors. That dyed hair swayed back and forth as she moved across William's dick with gusto. I never imagined pleasure on my professor's face before, but now I saw it completely as he was clearly in heaven. He thrusted in time with her mouth as one hand held the side of her head. From here, I could also hear her slobbering loudly with each thrust.

Quickly, I took a seat and watched the show with fascination as the rest of the class filed in. Suddenly, Professor Williams grabbed Rebecka's head tightly with both hands. He grunted loudly as he came in her mouth. She was helpless to resist and simply held onto his legs. When he finished, his grip relaxed and she pulled back, coughing slightly. Then, she stood up and turned to show the class her work. Her makeup was smeared, both by tears and saliva. There were also clear traces of cum dripping down her chin and onto her damp t-shirt. She simply smiled as she pulled off her shirt and wiped her face clean with it. Then, she sat down in her seat, stuffing her shirt in her bag and leaving her chest bare except for a necklace and a black striped bra. It was clear the bra was a bit too small for her, as she was spilling out around the edges. It didn't seem to bother her, though, as she pulled out her books and a pencil, ready to go.

"Alright students," Professor Williams said, zipping up his pants. "Let's begin."

Despite the opening show, the class was mostly normal. We went over homework and the next chapter as if it was a normal day. No one cared that Rabecka was shirtless or that two guys had their dicks out and hard. Occasionally, I saw someone casually rub themselves for a few minutes before going back to the lesson at hand. Funny enough, I found myself in the same boat. While fascinated by seeing the half nude woman a few seats away and the occasional fingering, I mostly ignored it all. It seems growing up in the world desensitized me just as much to other dicks. Sure, I wanted to look and did from time to time, I found it wasn't hard to overlook it either. It was crazy, but the new norm of the world affected me just as much as everyone else.

By the time class finished, we were informed of an upcoming test, reading materials, and office hours for those who needed it. I made note of it all and started to gather my things. As I finished, I saw Rebecka walk up to Professor Williams and mutter something amongst the noise. He smiled and nodded before putting down his bag. Then, the class went silent for a minute as we all watched her strip down her tight pants, exposing her bare ass to him. He quickly pulled out his dick and slid into her with ease. Both moaned as he entered before he started to pound against her ass with his hips. I watched as her face went loopy with pleasure, her grunts almost downing out his. All the while, his eyes shut as he got lost to his own joy, pounding harder and harder each time.

Some of the class stopped packing and started to play with themselves in the open at the sight. I watched as a few girls lifted their skirts and slid aside their panties before digging their fingers into their pussies. Some men simply zipped down their flies and started rubbing themselves rapidly. I wanted to join them, but, I also wanted more. I didn't want to simply watch. Then, I saw I wasn't alone. In the back of the room, a girl squealed in delight as they were laid down across one of the desks and a guy started to fuck her on the edge. I knew at that moment, I just needed to find someone who wanted it too.

I looked around and someone caught my eye. Stopped near the door was a shorter Asian girl with her hand down her skirt. I didn't know her well, but I did know her name was Tina. She had short, black hair in a bowl cut with a highlighted blue streak down the right side. Her face was thin, but cute. Currently it wore a very lustful expression as she watched Professor Williams and Rebecka. She wore a bright pink shirt that clung to her tightly. She didn't have much of a bust, but the shirt emphasized what she did have. The same with her short black skirt. It barely past her thighs, showing off a nice round butt. It also left little for the imagination as her fingers rubbed down the front. Smiling, I walked up to her with confidence and tapped her on the shoulder.

"Want to go a round or two?" I ask, nodding to the teacher and student couple.

"Sure," she said eagerly.

I pulled her close, placing my hands on her hips. "How do you want to do it?"

"Pull up a chair. I want to watch them."

I wasted no time moving us to one of the nearby desks. Pulling out the chair, I undid my pants and pulled them down, revealing my already hard dick. She eyed it with lust before bending over. I watched as she quickly slid down a pair of pink panties and tossed it onto her bag. Then, she moved in front of me and lifted her skirt, eyes back on the other pair. I firmly grabbed her hips and pulled them down, lowering her slowly. I could feel her warmth as my tip grazed her entrance for just a moment. Then, I slowly pushed myself in.

She was tight as she sank down. I could feel her enveloping me slowly, soaking me with her juices. Taking my time, I lifted her a bit before lowering her again. Each time, I inched deeper and deeper until I bottomed out in her pussy. Then, I held her there for just a moment, basking in the feeling. To me, it was and wasn't my first time. But, I wanted to enjoy it none the less. I could feel her wet pussy grip my dick and it was wonderful. All the while, her moans never stopped. They grew louder with each trust until I pushed all the way in. She shuttered for a moment, getting used to my large member while her eyes never left the other two. We both watched as Professor Williams moved Rebecka to the desk and now slammed her against the side, her hips hitting the wood with each thrust.

The sight fueled my lust as I started to fuck Tina in my lap. I started slow at first, letting her get used to me, but I soon picked up my pace. I could hear the slapping of her ass against my thighs, coupled with her loud screams. The pleasure was amazing, but I was nowhere close to finishing. I felt like I could go on for hours and I planned to enjoy every minute.

In front of us, Professor Williams grabbed Rebecka's hair and pulled her back until he was slamming upward into her. Her screams grew louder the deeper he went. I could see she was lost in the moment, letting him take control. This turned on Tina more as she quickly lifted her shirt and bra to play with her breasts. Quickly, I let go of her hips and grabbed at them myself. They were much smaller than Lana's, but still pert against my palms. I groped and pulled down on them, using the grip to thrust deeper into her. Tina's head shot up and her voice got louder.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she screamed loudly. "I'm gonna-"

Suddenly, I felt her tighten even more around my member. Her screams vanished as her body went ridged. Juices spilled out around beneath us as she came hard on my dick. I didn't relent, making her ride the high for as long as possible. After a minute or two, her body slacked in my arms and I slowed down. But, I never truly stopped as I continued to fuck her.

"You.... Are really good..." she panted.

"I'm not even done yet," I said, tweaking a nipple.

"Keep going. I have another still in me."

I sped up my pace again for my response. In front of us, both Rebecka and the professor had finished. She laid across the desk, clearly exhausted and trying to catch her breath. I could see Professor Williams' cum leaking out between her legs as he stepped back. He gave her butt cheek a quick squeeze before pulling out a handkerchief to clean himself up. Around us, everyone else had finished or left, leaving just Tina and I going at it. But, we were in our own world at the moment.

I lowered my hands back to her hips and gripped them tightly as I continued to slam into her. She leaned forward against the desk for support, her hands grasping the wood tightly. With each thrust, she moaned more, quickly building herself up again.

"Fuck.... Me..... Harder.... Harder.... God.... I'm... cumming..... I'm cumming!"

I felt her pussy tighten around my dick again and I thrust as hard as I could. Grunting, I let myself go and came deep inside her, my eyes going white with pleasure. I could feel her pulsating against me, milking every drop. My body collapsed against hers as I finished. We both breathed heavily, slowly recovering. When I pulled back, I saw my cum leaking out of her pussy for just a moment before her skirt blocked the view. It quickly pooled between her legs, though, when she stood.

Turning, she gave me a giant smile. "Thanks for that. You were amazing."

"I aim to please," I said jokingly.

She reached into her bag and pulled out a cloth, quickly using it to clean herself. She also took a moment to clean the floor before offering it to me. I wiped myself up, then handed it back to her as I dressed.

Her smile turned sweet as she pulled her panties back on. "Maybe we can do this again sometime."

"That would be nice. I'm not looking for anything serious, though. I already have someone."

She looked a bit heartbroken, but quickly shook it off. "She is one lucky lady then."

I laughed. "I think I'm the lucky one."

"Don't forget about the test next week, you two."

I looked over and saw Professor Williams packing the rest of his notes, Rebecka was already gone.

We both nodded to him.

A bit weary, I grabbed my things and left the class, Tina quickly following. She waved goodbye before heading across campus while I made my way back to my friends. I had a lull until my next class, so I wanted to see what shenanigans they would get up to in this new world. Walking through the door, I wasn't disappointed. While there was the regular gaming and relaxing, I saw few people perversely playing. My friend Gabby was idly playing with Randy's dick while he was playing video games with some others. Her white hand stood out against his black dick and looked much smaller than comparison. Her eyes weren't on it either. Instead, she focused on their game as well. All while she stroked him openly, causing small beads of cum to form at the tip. Across the way, I saw another friend Frank eating out a girl named Betty as she read a book. She had her dress pulled up enough for him to hide his head underneath. While she focused on her book, I saw her twitch occasionally at Frank's skills. It seems neither was in a hurry, though. Lastly, I saw Brittney and Kelly at the table they were at before. They had books open in front of them before, but both were also in a form of undress. Brittney was sitting topless with her fingers fiddling with her nipple while Kelly had her dress pulled down and groped her breast through her bra. My eyes locked on them and I made my way over, drinking in their beauty.