A Simple Change

Story Info
What happens when you make a small wish?
21.8k words
4.71
10.8k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MagicKeys
MagicKeys
309 Followers

Author's Notes: The magical rules of this story are loosie goosy. It just to be a fun story to enjoy at your leisure, so please don't go too deep into it. Everyone in this story is over eighteen.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I groaned as my alarm suddenly blared by my head. With a few random slaps of my hand, the noise finally stopped when I hit the button on my phone. I took a few more minutes to finally open my eyes and roll over. The shades of my college room were drawn, letting in just enough illumination to outline my desk, dresser, and walls while leaving the rest darkened. Still, it was enough to get my bearings as I slowly woke up. It was also enough to notice my tented blankets as my morning wood stood attention. I sighed at it, knowing I didn't have the time. Instead, I rolled out of bed and started my day, letting it fade.

As I started my morning shower, I found myself reflecting on my life in college. I've been attending college for six months and it isn't what I expected. Classes are different, homework is extensive, and tests are harder. But, it hasn't been all bad. I was able to make plenty of friends who share my passion for gaming. I even found a few who enjoyed a good book or two with me. Unfortunately, it's done nothing for my romantic life. I was hoping to have a girlfriend by this point, even if I wasn't lucky enough to sleep with anyone yet. But, instead, I had a bunch of girls who just wanted to be friends.

I stepped out of the shower and looked at myself for just a moment before heading to get dressed. I wasn't the best-looking guy, but I always found myself average at least. I didn't have much muscle, but ran often enough to not look like a beanstalk. My blonde hair was fairly messy, and I did little to take care of it. To me, the causal approach was best. I used to wear glasses, but I ditched those once I got laser surgery. Now, my blue eyes were my face's defining feature. Everything else was fairly plain. Even my dick wasn't impressive by any means. I was self-conscious once and found myself just under average without much girth. It was hard to believe I was going to wow many women in that department. Not that I had the chance to anyway.

As I dressed, my mind drifted back to my morning wood, causing me to sigh again. I always felt like my sex drive was higher than normal. Not that I had many to compare it to. But, I always found myself horny and usually at the worst times. There were many moments where I had to calm myself down while hoping no one was watching. It also didn't help that I had a hair trigger response to any woman I saw. I always found myself glancing at women's chests and butts on a regular basis. So much so that I made it an art to not be caught staring. No matter the shape or the size, I found myself drawn. Its probably why I have so many female friends. Though they don't know it, they have fueled many nights alone with my thoughts. Still, I make sure to keep my looks to myself so I don't ruin any friendships.

With one glance around, I grabbed my bag and headed out for another day of class. Before that, though, I did have a couple stops to make first. One being coffee at the school café. Another being to wake up Lana. Lana was a close friend I met the first month here. I caught her sleeping on a bench in one of the school buildings. After seeing this a few times, I drummed up the courage to ask her why. It turns out her father worked at the school and she always got there super early. Since then, it's been my daily routine to bring her a morning coffee on the days I had early classes.

I couldn't help but chuckle as I walked into the building, two coffees in hand, to find her curled up on a side bench. She had red hair falling short of her shoulders and freckles to match. While her face was plain, her body was far from it. Even on the taller side, her chest and hips were just right. Larger than a handful, but not spilling out. And I'm not the only one who noticed. I've caught many others looking her over; some I even mentioned to her. She always laughed it off, though, seemingly not bothered.

I nudged her shoulder slightly and waited till she roused. Within a few minutes, she was rubbing her eyes and reaching for the coffee. Jokingly, I held it just out of reach.

"Don't tease me, Josh," she said, sitting up. "You know I don't do mornings without my pick me up."

"It's not my fault you don't get a cup yourself," I said, handing her the cup.

"Why do that when I can get it for free?" Bringing the cup to her lips, she took a long sip followed by a deep sigh. "Ah, just how I like it."

"It's easy to remember when you never change your order."

"Fair." Glancing over the rim, she asks, "Normal price, then?"

"Nah, this one is free."

"No no, you know I don't do that." Her hand quickly goes to her purse. "You do enough. I'm not going to let you spend your money too."

I raised my hand to her. "I mean it. This morning is free. Save it for your lunch later."

She frowned as she held a five in her hand before sliding it back into her purse. "Fine. But, I'm paying you back tomorrow."

"Deal."

After another long sip, she stood up and stretched the rest of her sleep away. I found myself staring once again, watching as her spring tee stretched against her chest. My mind flashed to thoughts of fondling and sucking on her before I quickly looked away. Instead, I focused on my own cup and forced myself to calm down. Luckily, she didn't seem to notice as she reached for her bag.

"You have class at eight, right?"

"Physics."

"Whoever wants to learn science so early is crazy."

"No arguments there."

The next few hours were a blur of lectures. I had a string of morning classes, but left my evening free. With my coffee in hand and my mind sharpened, though, I was able to focus. Even with the occasional look at side boob and bare legs I managed to stay on topic for most classes. By the time I finished my morning rush, I had two assignments and a test to prepare for. But, those were problems for another day as I packed my bag and made my way to the campus multipurpose room.

While the school wasn't big, it did offer lots of services to the students. One of my favorite was the community lounge. It is originally designed for club gatherings, staff meetings, and other random events. However, when not in use, it offered a place for students to hang out. And, with TV, tables, and sofas, it served that purpose nicely.

Upon entering, I saw a bunch of familiar faces all scattered across the room. I saw Brittney and Kelly sitting at a table, nose deep in textbooks. I saw Randy and a group of friends sitting around a TV playing video games. I saw Heather and others playing Uno at a round table. I also saw Lana sitting in a corner chair curled up with a book. What I found interesting was she wasn't alone. With her was Allen, a newcomer to the crowd. Like me, he stumbled across the room by accident a month ago. He instantly fit in, bringing gaming skills, witty banter, and an infectious smile that charmed everyone. It was also obvious that he had a thing for Lana. He spent a lot of time with her, clearly showing similar interests. She noticed it too and told me she found it sweet. But, he hadn't asked her out yet.

Not wanting to impose, I instead moved towards Brittney and Kelly. They were both taking notes from a calculus book and jumped slightly when I set my bag on the table.

"Oh, hey Josh," Kelly said, looking up.

"Morning," I replied. "Though, I guess its afternoon at this point."

"Wait, is it?" Brittney looked down at her phone and groaned. "God, I'm not going to get this in time."

I raised an eyebrow at her. "In time for what?"

"We have a test in two hours and neither of us are ready," Kelly said as she leaned back in her chair. "No matter how many times we look at these equations, they never stick."

"Maybe I can help. I've got a knack for math."

Brittney rolled her eyes before giving me a sympathetic look. "Please, we would love that."

Smiling, I sat down and spent the next hour helping them study. While I wanted to relax after all the classes, I wasn't going to turn down the chance to sit close to a pair of lovely ladies. Brittney's dark hair and blonde highlights accented her chocolate skin. She kept her hair straight, but the ends always managed to curl. She also stayed fit with constant volleyball, giving her a tone body top to bottom. And I do mean bottom. Out of all the girls I knew, she had the firmest butt I ever saw. While her chest wasn't large, her butt more than made up for it.

Kelly, on the other hand, was a deep contrast to Brittney. She was tall and thin with little to no muscle. She had barely any chest or butt to offset it. Her skin was even on the paler side. Yet, her smile could light up the room. It was truly her defining feature. Her black hair hid her face well which always made her smile stand out more. Because of her thin frame, she never shied away from wearing a flowy dress and today was no different. They always managed to look large on her too, which gave me nice mini peeks down her dress when my eyes wandered.

I honestly tried to focus and help the two practice. My eyes kept betraying me, though. A peek down a dress here; a glance at a bra strap there. I managed to get an eye full without even trying. Luckily, neither seemed to notice as they focused on math equations. By the end of the hour, I tutored them in every technique I could and wished them the best. They in turn thanked me and asked for luck before heading out.

"Josh, come join us. We need someone to dethrone the queen."

Glancing over, I saw my friends at the Uno table waving me over. Ryan, Ben, and Heather all sat with hands full of Uno cards and Ben raising his hand. I made my way over and sat down across from Ben while smiling at a smug looking Heather.

"Beating them again I see."

"It's not hard when I'm that good," she said boastfully.

"Challenge accepted," I said, matching her smile.

Playing Uno was a common occurrence in the lounge and Heather always led the charge. With a combination of a strong poker face, wit, and constant hours playing, she tended to be on top. Unfortunately for her, I was just as good. And both Ryan and Ben knew that. Hell, they were counting on it. Before I knew what happened, I spent the rest of the afternoon playing. Back and forth we went with heather and I trading the title as winner. Occasionally, Ryan and Ben threw us for a loop, but it never lasted. All the while, I used it to sneak some looks at Heather. Sure, Ryan was nice looking with his basketball fueled frame and Ben with his cross country build. But, I always had an eye for Heather.

She was on the shorter side, coming in a full head lower than me. But, she wasn't as thin by any means. Instead, she filled out her clothes just right. She didn't have a large chest or butt, but they were shapely enough to attract any onlooker. She rounded it all out with shoulder length brown hair and a pair of dimples to match her gentle smile. A smile always made me smile back.

While I haven't admitted it to her yet, I had a large crush on her. Ever since I met her, she made my heart flutter. It wasn't just her looks either. She had a kindness to her that I connected to. Lana keeps trying to get me to ask her on a date, but I always chickened out at the last moment. I worry that doing so will ruin our friendship and I knew that would hurt too much.

"That's enough for me," Ryan said, slapping his hand on the table.

"Me too," Ben replied, leaning back in his chair.

I grinned at them both. "Losing always gets to you after a while."

"Yeah, yeah." Ryan shook his head before standing up. "This is far from over, though. Rematch tomorrow."

"I'll be waiting," Heather said as she gathered up the cards.

A few minutes later, it was just her and me at the table. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed Lana staring at me. I glanced over as she nudged her head in Heather's direction. My eyes widened before I did a double take between the two of them. She responded with another nod before Allen pulled her attention away. Taking a deep breath, I turned to Heather as she finished gathering up the cards.

"So, you sticking around for a while? You want to grab a bite to eat?"

She smiled at me before picking her bag up and putting the cards inside. "No thanks. I have to finish some homework before this weekend. I'd rather get a head start over pushing it till later."

"Oh. No worries," I said, some volume leaving my voice.

"Don't worry," she said with a grin. "I will see you tomorrow to beat you thoroughly."

I returned her grin with a fake one of my own. "Sounds like a challenge."

She laughed. "See you later Josh."

"Later."

I watched her go, my eyes darting to her nice rear a few times along the way. As soon as she rounded the corner, though, I dropped my head to the table with a groan. A moment later, I heard a chair at the table slide out. Leaving my chin down, I glanced up to see Lana giving me a sad look.

"You missed your chance again."

I replied with another groan and hiding my face.

She put a hand on my shoulder. "You just need to just do it. It's going to keep eating at you if you don't."

"I know. But, every time I get a chance, I just blow it. I think, 'what if she says no?' Or 'what if we don't work out?' Then I just freeze."

"You can't worry about stuff like that. If you don't try, you'll never get anywhere."

I groaned again.

"Hey, just remember that for next time." She gave me a gentle smile before pointing towards the door. "Maybe some ice cream will help."

"No thanks," I said, slowly standing up. "I think I'm going to go run it off."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, I'm sure. Besides, you have your own crush to worry about," I say, nodding over to Allen.

"Oh, who knows where that one is going," she said, rolling her eyes. "But, if you change your mind, I'll be here for another hour."

"Thanks." I grabbed my back and slid it over my shoulder. "I'll see you tomorrow."

"Later."

I ignored the rest of the room as I headed out, lost in my thoughts. My mind kept swimming in all the what if's floating in my mind. Before I realized it, I found myself outside my dorm with my key in hand. Wanting to blow off some steam, I quickly dropped everything off and switched into my running outfit. I always found that running cleared my head. At the very least, it distracted me and tired out my body in the process. So, with a pair of headphones, my key, and change for a drink later, I headed out into the approaching night.

I had no particular path in mind when I set out. The area around the school was filled with tons of running paths and even a few small parks. Plenty of places to go. By this point in the year, I ran all the closest ones. So, I just let my feet take me where they wanted. Thoughts still filled my head of what could be and what I should do. I felt like a failure for not at least trying. But, my confidence kept getting in the way. If only I would just try.

In the distance, I saw a woman round a bend towards me. I found myself slowing slightly to get a good look at her. She wore the typical sports outfit; tight, black yoga pants covering her legs and a black sports bra as her top. Her midriff was bare and shone with the sweat beading down her skin. Her blonde hair was in a single ponytail and she wore a determined expression as she approached. I did my best to focus away from her as I paid attention to her out of the corner of my eye. Just as she reached me, I nodded a simple hello and got a quick glance at her chest. A chest that was sporting erect nipples poking against her bra. I looked back at her face, but it was clear she wasn't paying attention to me. Her eyes remained focused behind me as she passed by. I looked back to see her tone ass, watching it jiggle for a few moments before turning back.

My steps faltered once more as I started to kick myself mentally. I felt like a bad person for how my eyes wandered so easily. Whether it was a random jogger like her or the friends I cared about, I always stared. I'm surprised no one ever said anything. I couldn't believe no one noticed. And, I couldn't believe no one cared. Why couldn't I just let it go?

In frustration, I turned and kicked a nearby rock into the trees. What surprised me was I didn't hear stone hit wood. Instead, I heard it hit more stone. Glancing over, I saw a small fountain hidden amongst the brush and trees. It wasn't big, only about two feet wide. The rim was made of misshaped slabs that seemed held together by nothing. I couldn't even see any cement between them. Yet, the clear water remained inside. It wasn't deep either. I could clearly see the bottom and the similar stones lining the floor. Vines wrapped themselves over the edge and into the water, drinking from the clear liquid. As I approached, I didn't see a single ripple on the water's surface. It was perfectly calm, despite the slight wind to my back.

I reached the edge of the fountain and looked into the water to see reflection. The same, average guy I saw every morning in the mirror. Yet, rather than get angry at that man, I felt a sense of calm. My parents always taught me to accept who I am, faults and all. 'Don't be ashamed of who you are,' they'd say. 'Accept and grow with your mistakes.' And, looking at the man staring back, I thought just that. I shouldn't let my wandering eyes or limited courage weigh me down. I should learn and grow because of it. I knew I wasn't a bad person because I never let my nature get in the way of being kind. I always respected everyone around me, even if they had a nice body. I saw my reflection smile and I chucked. On a whim, I reached into my pocket and pulled out a quarter.

"Thanks for that, buddy," I joked, flipping the coin into the water. "It would just be easier if the world was as perverted as me."

A single ripple disturbed the water's surface as the coin hit, fading as it hit the fountain's side. I could see the coin resting, heads up in the center, the only coin in the whole thing.

With a smile, I turned and headed back towards my dorm. I felt a feeling of renewal in me. While all the thoughts were still there, they didn't have the same hold as before. Maybe with this confidence, I can finally ask Heather out. Wouldn't that be something?

By the time I reached my dorm, the sun had set and night had fallen. Along with it, all my energy faded. The run pushed me more than I expected and I was exhausted as I entered my room. I barely had enough energy to strip out of my sweaty clothes and flop onto my bed. At least I didn't have any classes in the morning, meaning I could sleep in. So, I pulled my sheets over me and drifted off minutes later.

***

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I groan as the alarm goes off a few feet from my ear. Annoyed that forgot to turn it off the night before, I moved to silence it. However, my hand was trapped against something soft. A moment later, something shifts from under me and the alarm stops.

"hmmm..." I hear a voice mumble.

My eyes shot open as found myself looking at a head of hair in my bed. Beneath my arms, I felt a warm, soft body. They have a mixed smell of sweat and sweetness to them. It is pleasant and alluring at the same time. Their skin is bare and smooth under the touch of my fingers. As I squeeze my hand slightly, I feel the softness of what I assume is a breast. It fits perfectly in my hand and causes my hard dick to twitch. Twitch right between a pair of warm thighs.

"Mmmm, you never miss a beat," the voice says.

The thighs move as someone starts to grind against me, accompanying a slight wetness. As they do, they moan slightly and pin my hand against their chest.

"You always get me hot, babe."

MagicKeys
MagicKeys
309 Followers