A Simple Favour Ch. 03: Rendezvous

Story Info
Unexpected mating at the restaurant.
1.4k words
4.6
2.5k
2

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is a work of fiction meant for mature audiences. All the characters are above 18.)

Unexpected mating at the restaurant and a plan for the weekend

Grace hurried with her make up as she heard Bobby open the door and let her father in.

After Roger had left, Grace had dozed off on the sofa contented and was waken up by Bobby who came home and informed her that Joseph was picking them up for dinner.

So Grace had hurried through the shower, but as she was cleaning her pussy she remembered Roger's words "never shave" and blushed crimson. She could already feel the wetness in her crotch. In spite of her father's impending arrival and Bobby repeatedly knocking and asking to make it fast, Grace leaned against the shower stall and masturbated for the first time in her life.

She pushed her soapy fingers in and out but instead of releasing the pressure, it just made her more tense. She was puzzled because when Roger had down it yesterday it felt so good.

Finally with a frustrated sigh she gave up grabbed a robe and came out. She could already hear her husband and father discussing points for today's dinner.

Suddenly Grace felt rebellious at how her father controlled her life and decided to ditch her usual demure lingerie. Instead she opened a Victoria's secret bag that she was gifted at the wedding and which she had pushed to the back of the cupboard thinking it was too immodest.

She opened it and wore it before she could change her mind. It was a shocking pink see thru bra meant obiviously for the honeymoon. It displayed a generous amount of her creamy breasts swelling softly over delicate lace cups that were completely transparent and her nipple and areole were could be clearly seen. It had dainty straps in black.

With it she wore a thong made of delicate black lace and dotted with tiny pink spots. The thong was plump with her honey blonde pubic hair and even had a tiny black bow in the back.

Then quickly she wore a baby pink dress with a high neckline which reached well below her knee. She looked like a demure housewife. "Lady on the outside, lusty on the inside."

Joseph's impatient voice called her out and she walked out wearing four inch black heels but stopped at the door and sudden colour filled her face when she realized that Joseph and Bobby were sitting on the sofa - same sofa where Roger had taken her just this afternoon.

As they were about to walk out, her father noticed Roger's ring on her finger. Grace was petrified, but her father just said, "That ring seems to not match the dress, but what do I know of fashion?"

Then all three of them piled into her dad's car and by 7 pm seated for dinner. The guests weren't expected for another half an hour and as Grace started to play around with her food, Her father and husband continued their business discussion.

Grace's reverie was broken when her mobile pinged. It was from Roger's number - a barcode. Grace instantly knew it was to the VIP bathroom. Suddenly she felt the urge to kiss Roger as his hard cock fucked her senseless and woke up on shaky legs. When her father cocked an eyebrow in question, she murmered something about an upset tummy and female issues and almost ran without waiting for his response.

By the time she reached the bathroom, Grace was panting, her nipples already taut and her breasts tingling. Her thong was already wet with her juice.

She scanned the code and the door opened. She went in quickly and closed the door with a bang.

Instantly she was in Roger's arms and he was hugging her almost violently. Her breasts were crushed against his Blazer and his erection probed her crotch. Roger kissed her with passion - nipping and sucking on her pouty mouth and after five minutes he drew back.

"I just saw you walk in and couldn't resist. Hope I have not dragged you away Grace."

Grace was too overwhelmed to talk, so she shook her head, detached from him and started to remove her dress "we don't have much time." She desperately wanted to show her fancy lingerie to Roger.

Roger had rememoved his Blazer and was unbuttoning his shirt but at the sight of Grace in underwear he stopped, rushed forward and caressed her breasts.

"Oh my God! Is it my birthday Grace" groaning in pleasure he circled her nipples over the thin lace of her bra. Grace felt an intense wave of pleasure and moaned. Then he pulled the bra cups down and her boobs swung free.

As he kept squeezing her flushed breasts, Roger bent and started to nip at her sensitive peaks. Grace moaned louder and arched into his mouth. His right hand moved inside her thong and he inserted two long fingers into her slippery and warm pussy.

The ache that Grace had felt in the shower was back but this time more intense. She wanted Roger to be more forceful, more rough but he moved away.

As she looked on confused, Roger ripped out her delicate lace thong and stuffed it into his pocket. Then he kneeled in front of her and kissed her pussy.

Although the kiss was a soft one it touched a nerve and Grace was strumming with need. Soon his teeth were tugging at her bush and nibbling on her pussy lips. She felt a rush of juices from her pussy and was embarased and wanted to push Roger away.

But he was holding her buttocks firm and pushing his face into her pussy. To her shock, now his tongue started to lick her bush. Before she could recover from the onslaught of pleasure, Roger's tongue probed into her vagina.

He was quite skilled and his movements were getting her wildly aroused and her knees started to buckle. When she was almost on the brink of her orgasm, Roger stood up, and while holding her waist in left hand undid his trousers and dropped his boxers on the floor.

Soon he had Grace's back against the wall and pushed into her with urgency and aggression. But after a couple of strokes, he stopped again, "Should I be wearing a condom?" He asked Grace.

Grace in the haze of her pleasure took a couple of seconds to understand his question and in a hoarse voice replied that she was on the pill and she liked his bare cock anyway.

This seemed to snap at Roger's control and his thrusts became even more brutal. As he pushed up into her, he slammed her ass and back against the wall. He was also panting with need but he wanted Grace to finish first.

As Grace teetered on the brink of her climax, Roger leaned forward and tugged painfully at her nipple. That sent Grace over the edge and her body started to shake as wave upon wave of pleasure consumed her.

Now that Grace had her release, Roger's thrusts became even more violent and insistent. As Grace slumped in his arms, he took both their weight and kept up the furious pace. Then as Grace was coming down to earth, Roger made a powerful final motion and filled her with his hot cum.

They stayed together sharing the exquisite pleasure of their mating for another five minutes.

When Roger withdrew, his cum leaked down her thighs. As Roger took out his kerchief and made a motion to wipe it, Grace stopped his hand and shook her head. He took a sharp breath and kissed her smack on the mouth in obivious delight.

Roger pulled her cups back up after biting her left breast harshly and giving her a hickie. Then as Grace put on her dress, Roger also dressed himself. As Grace was about to leave, Roger remembered something and fished out a key from his pocket.

"This is the key to my penthouse Grace. This weekend I will give the staff off and we will have the place to ourselves. You know we need to talk about our future. Keep this key with you and I will send the address to your mobile."

Grace nodded and took the key. Roger hugged her and with another kiss they parted.

As Grace hurried back to her table she looked at her watch, all that pleasure had taken only 20 minutes.

Her father and husband did not even notice her as they continued their discussions. After sitting down and feeling the sticky wetness in her crotch, Grace remembered that she had left her thong with Roger and turned crimson at the mental image of Roger tearing it away and licking her pussy.