A Simple Favour Ch. 02: Redemption

Story Info
Roger redeems himself.
1.5k words
4.73
2.4k
6

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phoenix20
Phoenix20
205 Followers

(This is a work of fiction meant for mature audiences. All the characters are above 18.)

Roger and Grace's relationship began with force and humiliation. But then Fate intervened and turned it into a passionate sexual and erotic relationship.

Roger meets Grace and makes some shocking confessions

Next morning Grace woke up with a throbbing head and aching pussy. But her emotions were a in a tangle.

As she was eating breakfast, the buzzer sounded. The coneirge was standing there with her phone. "The hotel sent it Madam, you had left it after lunch." Murmuring her thanks Grace gripped the phone hard and walked back.

The last time she had seen her phone she had dropped it in the garbage bag. This was a brand new phone loaded with a duplicate Sim. Grace was sure that it was Roger's doing."

As she checked her emails, she saw a mail from her father inviting her and Bobby to a business dinner. Distractedly she accepted the invite.

Then the calls started - she picked up once but as soon as she heard Roger's voice she cut it and put the phone on silent. Roger sent several messages and emails but she did not open. Then at last around 2 pm they stopped. With a sigh of relief, Grace settled on the drawing room sofa and tried to take a nap.

But soon the doorbell rang, irritated Grace opened the door and her mouth hung open in indignation at the sight of Roger. Before she could ram the door, he pushed her and walked into the room.

"We need to talk" He said.

"Or what? You will publish my pics and video?" Grace said caustically.

Roger blanched and said "Give me 15 minutes Grace, let me explain. Then if you never want to see me again you wont. it's a promise and that bloody pendrive is destroyed by the way."

Grace wanted to churlishly refuse but something in his expression felt so desperate and bleak that she nodded and sat back on the sofa with hands crossed.

Roger stood next to the window and with an intent expression started to speak -

"After your christening, the next time I saw you was two years ago at the embassy party. By then Martha had been dead for 20 years. Ours was a dynastic marriage and a practical one just like you and Bobby. There was no passion I knew I was missing something but didn't know what. Even after her death I never fell in love until 2 years ago."

"Your father invited me to the Christmas dinner every year but I couldn't attend, but 2 years ago, thanks to fate my flight was cancelled at the last minute and I came to his Hampton house."

"As soon as I walked in I saw you directing the Guests to their seats. You wore a green lace dress that was so demure you looked like a nun and your voice was clipped and your tones businesslike even when you talked to guests. I thought "So God is still making women like Martha."

"I was even more pissed when you were seated next to me and I made no effort to talk to you but in the middle of the dinner, we both turned suddenly towards each other and my hand brushed against your breasts. No one else noticed it, but suddenly you were alive, your breath became erratic and your nipples started to push against your dress and I could even see your legs shaking and your lips quivering slightly."

"Suddenly I has a glimpse into the warm woman underneath and fell instantly in love. I struggled to not just spread you over the table and fuck you senseless."

"Then I got busy preparing my plan for making you fall in love with me so madly that you would defy your bastard of a father. But your father offered you for my son. I was in so much pain and scared that my son would agree but he rejected and infuriated both you and your father."

"Although I was relieved, I was soon crushed as you refused to even talk to me. Then you were married and your father was busy destroying me. But I did not care much, I had lost the only woman I had loved."

"Then one day I was dining at the Ritz and your husband Bobby walked in with a gang of his friends. He was boasting about his sexual prowess. Although it was painful, I couldn't resist eavesdropping. He was telling his friends, although his wife was a lady on surface, she was a total slut in bed and how she played sex games and role play and even involved his father in her sick games."

"I was insane with jealousy and saw red."

At this Grace snorted in anger and exclaimed " That bastard spread vicious lies about me to hide the truth about his micropenis."

At this, Roger laughed and continued "I took the meeting with Matt just to see the man who was enjoying what I was so desperately desiring. But had no idea that you would walk in that too dressed like a stripper."

Grace blushed at the memory

Roger said "I was insanely angry. The proof of your wantonness was in front of me so I decided to treat you like the whore you were."

"But when I encountered your virginity I was stunned and devastated at what your husband and father in law had done and my own part in it. I felt your pain and wanted to comfort you. But couldn't stop myself. 2 years are a long time to dream about somebody. But as I saw you enjoy my lovemaking, I began to hope. There was a chance for us after all."

As he stopped for a breath, a confused Grace asked "Do you want me to be your mistress?"

Roger shook his head, came over and sat down next to her and kisses her on the lips. It started as a gentle kiss but soon grew into a passionate one as Grace willingly slid her tongue into her mouth.

After a few minutes Roger detached and put his hand into the jacket pocket and took out a jewellers box and handed it to Grace. Suspiciously she opened it.

Grace's mouth hung open in both surprise and pleasure for in the box there was a princess cut emerald ring that was set in diamond pave and matched her eyes exactly.

"I want you to be my wife Grace. I know I am old, your father hates me, and I humiliated you, but I believe my love for you is true and you have real passion for me. I want you to ditch no good Bobby, divorce him and marry me."

Grace sat stunned. Roger stood up, "I know you need time to think and I will wait till the weekend. If you send back the ring I will get your message and fade away." Then he started to walk out.

Roger had almost reached the door when Grace whispered "yes", Roger didn't hear or wasn't sure and raised an eyebrow. Then Grace said more firmly, "yes, yes, yes" and extended her hand on which she already wire his ring.

Roger was ecstatic and he moved so fast, Grace soon found herself flat on the sofa with Roger in top - heavy but not uncomfortable - and being kissed arduously.

Roger raised himself up on his elbows, mouthed a hoarse thank you. Then he started pushing her dress up, Grace felt deliciously wanton as she felt his arousal brushing against her legs. Roger soon had her dress bunched up and her lacy panties torn away to reveal her honey colored curly bush.

"Promise me you will never shave" Roger grunted as he slipped couple of fingers inside and pinched her clitoris. Grace nodded vigorously and already felt the sticky wetness in her pussy.

To her shock, Roger removed his fingers from her Pussy and licked them. Then he spoke "Forgive me love but I can not wait today." Grace understood and nodded her permission.

Roger raised himself again, eased the buckles of his trousers and simply pushed them bellow his hips, and Grace laughed at his eagerness.

Now his cock fully stiff and throbbing was free, Roger was too aroused and roughly pushed into her pussy and buried himself to the hilt. Then he started moving in and out with so much force that Grace's body rocked and the sofa springs sqealed in protest.

But Roger was beyond caring and kept slamming into her pussy with greater and greater abandon and within ten minutes spilled his hot seed and collapsed on her totally spent.

Grace even though did not have any particular pleasure, was content and happy.

Then Roger got up and laid down on his side, he dragged her closer and tucked her into his body. He Said, "Thank you my love, next time you first, its a promise." And kissed the emerald ring now glowing on her finger.

Phoenix20
Phoenix20
205 Followers