A Simple Foolproof Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would seduce my dad, and he would get me pregnant.

See how foolproof it is? No? Let me explain!

Daddy was virile. He'd already fathered three healthy, gorgeous kids. I'm not being vain. We look good. We're all fuckin' sexy!

Luke swore he was not reason we hadn't yet conceived. So when I announce my pregnancy the month after the cruise, he'll be thrilled. Plus he and Daddy looked enough alike to be father and son, so whether the baby looked like me or Daddy, everybody would assume it's his.

But it's incest. 'I know...' said a sultry, slutty voice from deep inside me somewhere. I could practically feel the devil on my shoulder grinning and nodding salaciously. Even the angel said it was okay, mumbling something about Lot. So incest wasn't an issue.

A simple, foolproof plan: Go on this cruise, seduce my father, get pregnant by him, live happily ever after. What could go wrong?

The cruise was to leave in six weeks. Over that time, I convinced Luke that I wanted to stop worrying about getting pregnant; that maybe focusing on it so much was keeping it from happening. So we should just enjoy being young and in love. If it happened, it happened. Needless to say, he loved this approach.

I also convinced my dad that Mom was right about the cabins. Jax could take one and we'd have the other... an innocent father daughter vacation. To save money, he'd bought them as non-refundable. Since he couldn't get money back, he upgraded both rooms and ended up with huge cabin credits to spend while on board. This was shaping up to be a spectacular vacation. Mom, Luke, and Mack were really gonna miss out.

Dad had another family brunch two weeks before the sailing date. There was no use begging the others to change their minds and go... the changes had been made and finalized. It was a brand new ship, and it was fully sold out. They couldn't come now if they wanted to. Everyone met Jackson's boyfriend, Marcus, and we all loved him. Even Mom warmed up to him.

One week before the cruise, I set my plan into motion. Since school was out for the summer, I had free time. I visited Dad every day. If Mom was around, I was just Sierra, a bit of a daddy's girl, visiting her folks. When no one else was around, I flirted outrageously. Touching him, stroking his arm, changing into scandalously short, barely-there shorts and skirts, and saying the most suggestive things. I'd sit on his lap, pull his arms around me and whisper, "When you hold me like this, it feels like nothing can touch me. Well, YOU can touch me if you want, but nobody else."

He'd smile and whisper back, "Why are you being so bad, baby?"

"Only for you," I promised, feeling him growing under me.

Things heated up a bit on Thursday before the sailing. Lucas was at work, and I was busy house-cleaning like a good little wife, when the doorbell rang. I went to the door, and there he was!

"Daddy!" I said, grabbing him in a hug.

"Hey, baby girl," he said, causing me to start tingling down below. "I took today and tomorrow off to get ready to sail, but I had to run into the office to pick up something. Since I'm done early, I thought I'd come see if you wanted to go to lunch."

"Ooh! That would be great!" I exclaimed. "I'm just picking up around the house. Give me a couple of minutes to shower and change. Come on in!" I grabbed his hand and led him into my bedroom.

"Whoa, Sierra... why're you bringing me in here?!" he asked nervously.

"Oh, silly!" I said innocently. "I'm just gonna hop in the shower and change, and we can talk while I'm in there. You just sit there, okay?" And I pushed him down to sit on the little bench at the end of the bed. I quickly retreated to the bathroom, but not before ripping off my shirt and shorts as I walked, making sure he got a glimpse of me in my panties and bra. I didn't know he was coming over, so I wasn't wearing my sexy stuff, but my panties were white and tight, and I was sure he approved.

I reached in to start the shower as I finished undressing, thinking about how it hot it was that I was in here naked, and Daddy was just on the other side of the door. As I stepped under the stream, I heard him ask, "So how's everything going with you guys?"

I responded, "You know, same ol' same ol'. Still trying to have a baby, but no luck, yet."

"Well, you're still young," he said. "It'll happen."

"Maybe," I said louder now since I'd stepped into the shower. "That's why I was so upset at Luke about not going on this cruise. I thought it would be a great time to try."

"Believe it or not, I thought about you two when I was booking this trip," he answered. "Hell, everybody knows y'all have been trying to have a kid. I figured a nice romantic cruise couldn't hurt."

"I know, right?" I agreed. "Plus, this cruise just happens to line up perfectly for me. I mean, I should start ovulating tomorrow. If it's gonna happen, it was gonna happen this week, you know?"

Then I heard Daddy's voice right outside the door; he must be standing right there! If the door was opened juuuuust a little more, he'd be able to see me in the shower! "Does Luke know that?" he asked.

"Lucas? Know my cycle? Please! He's still trying to figure out who the little man is, and what's a boat got to do with it!"

"Really?!" he said. "I thought he was hittin' it legit! I mean, he damn sure talks the talk."

"Not exactly. I mean, he might look like you, Daddy, but he's not the man you are," I added, looking towards the door.

"Girl, how would you know that?" he asked.

"Just my guess, Daddy. Just my guess," I answered.

He hesitated for moment, and then continued, still talking through the door. "So Sierra," he said. "What's going on here?"

"What do you mean, Daddy?" I asked back.

"Don't play coy, Sie," he warned, using his nickname for me. "You know what I mean... the flirting, all the touching, the teasing, hell just now you practically got naked in front of me. Girl, you're playing a dangerous game," he said.

"Really, Daddy? Dangerous? But you're my dad. You'd never hurt me, would you?" I asked, still being outrageously flirty.

To my surprise, he opened the door, and stood there looking at me through the shower door. I knew he couldn't see me perfectly clearly, but he could see enough. "No, not intentionally," he admitted. "You're my girl, and I love you. And I would never hurt you. But baby, you doing all this is making me crazy, plus your mother ain't..."

He stopped.

"What is mom not doing?" I asked innocently.

"You're a grown-ass woman, Sierra. Don't act like you don't know what I was 'bout to say. I don't know if she's getting it anywhere else, but she ain't getting it from me. Then she wouldn't come on this cruise. Now, you getting all up on me like this, and next week it's gonna be just me and you in that little cabin for a whole week. Sierra, I, I... girl, I can't promise you I won't do something crazy."

I pushed the shower door open and turned my back to him. There I was, naked, wet, and soapy. I made a show of bending down and sliding my washcloth up my legs. I squeezed the soapy cloth as I pulled it up between my round, tight ass cheeks, knowing that he was watching the white, creamy foam running down my smooth, brown legs. He didn't say a word. I slowly turned around so he could see all of me in my glory... all of my brown-sugar skin, my smallish breasts with their upturned little brown nipples, and my long black pubes, now covered with suds, dripping water and foamy soap. I stood there under the stream, letting the water rinse me off, fully exposing myself to his hungry gaze. I simply said, "I'm counting on it, Daddy. Now go, so I can finish getting dressed for lunch." He continued to gaze at my naked form as if memorizing me, and finally turned and left the room.

I exhaled a breath I didn't even know I was holding as my fingers found my drenched furrow. Before I could even tell myself not to, my fingers sought out and zeroed in on my aching clit, my other hand pushing two fingers deep up inside my needy, boiling core. I rubbed myself to a muscle-spasming climax seconds after he left. It was all I could do not to go into the bedroom I shared with my husband and fuck my father half to death on my marital bed. As the orgasm abated and the blood returned to my brain, I finished up, wrapped myself in a towel, dried off, and went into my bedroom to get dressed. Daddy wasn't in there. I looked out into the living room, and there he was, sitting on the sofa with his eyes closed.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

He turned and looked at me. "Baby," he began, but no other words came out. I've rarely seen him speechless. Hell, the word 'Baby' was enough for me.

I decided to rescue him. "Saturday, daddy. We'll pick this up Saturday on the ship. Until then, how about pizza for lunch?"

*****

I didn't see Dad all day on Friday. That evening, he texted me that he'd pick me up at 7:00 the next morning to go to the airport. That night, I made sure to treat Lucas' to an energetic blow job, and then ride him to a deeply satisfying cum. I felt guilty knowing that even as Lucas was pounding me for all he was worth, my every thought, every grunt, and every moan was centered around me imagining my father, holding my hips tightly as he poured his essence inside me. As I finally hit my peak and started convulsing on my husband's dick, the word, "Daddyyy!" almost made it to the tip of my tongue, but I managed to bite it off into, "Duuuuuuuhhhh... sooooooo good!!!" My heart was hammering from both this really good orgasm and how close I came to giving away the whole game. Lucas just thought he was giving me something to hold me over until I got back.

As we lay there in the afterglow, I said, "You really should have come on this trip. It would have been such a good time."

He said, "I know, but I just didn't feel like there was enough time before we left to get everything in order. That's okay. We'll all take a cruise together next year, as a family." He seemed to smile at the thought.

"Take a baby on a cruise?" I said. "I don't think so. Anyway, there will be other trips." We exchanged pillow talk softly until we both fell asleep.

The next morning, I was packed and ready to go by 6:30, and just before seven, a strange SUV pulled into the driveway. I saw Dad in the backseat. The driver took my bags and put them in the back. As I got into the back seat, dad said good morning.

"Morning, Dad," I said, kissing him on the cheek. "Are we picking up Jax and Marcus?"

"No, they flew down to Miami Thursday night. They wanted to party on South Beach on a Friday night or something," he explained. "I got us a car so we could talk without distraction."

I glanced at the driver, and Dad caught my meaning, adding, "I've told him that we're going to have a delicate conversation, and we absolutely needed discretion. Jamal has assured me that that's not a problem."

I wasn't 100% sure, but I trusted my dad, so I nodded.

"So what's this all about, Sierra?" he asked as the driver pulled away from my house.

"I was hoping to discuss this in the cabin, alone," I said, still glancing to the driver. I was still nervous about saying this out loud. Naughty daddy-fantasy was one thing, but this was about to get real.

He answered, "And I need to know just who I'll find in my cabin; my daughter, or some sex fiend."

I smiled and said, "Don't worry, Daddy. I'm a big girl. You'll see," I practically purred.

He looked me straight in my eyes as he said, "You are my daughter, and I love you more than anything or anyone. You're the whole world to me and I will never hurt you." He looked intense, like he really needed me to get what he was saying.

"I know that, dad," I said.

"Yes, but I don't want to get hurt, either."

For the first time, I realized that I was being selfish. Here I was, planning to seduce him into sex with me, his own daughter... incest! And I hadn't even given a thought to how he might feel about all that. All because I'm obsessed with having a baby. I felt like a truly awful person. "Dad, I..." I began.

He held up his hand to stop me. "Baby, I'm pretty sure I know what you want to have happen between us." He gazed meaningfully into my face until I nodded in agreement. "But this is serious," he continued. "We need to go into this with both eyes open. And that starts with 'Why'. Yeah, we're close; yeah, you're a big ol' Daddy's Girl, and I love that. But now you want to make it physical, become lovers. Why, and why now?"

I'd always planned to tell him. Now, though, I was finding out just how hard it was to actually say the words. But I pushed through.

"You're right, dad. That's exactly what I want. I've had inappropriate thoughts about you, about us, for years. I figured they were just naughty fantasies, and they would stay just that. But I've also seen how you look at me. So I know that this desire goes both ways. And now? I really want a baby, and Lucas just doesn't seem to be able to give me one. And for the next week, I'll be sharing a cabin with my sexy, virile father, who looks a lot like my husband. My father, who would probably have no problem getting me pregnant with a baby who looks just like my husband. I thought that if you and I simply gave in to what we both already want, everyone could get everything they want."

"Let me get this straight," he said. "You want me to get you pregnant? Is that what you're saying?"

I won't lie. Hearing him say those words out loud, 'Me... get you pregnant,' made my girly-parts tingle and gush. If he had reached down and touched me over my jeans, I probably would have cum right then. I savored the sound of the words and answered, "That's exactly what I want." I glanced and the driver, and saw he was listening intently. I added, just loud enough for Jamal to hear, "I want you to fuck me, over and over, until you fuck your baby right up into me. And then fuck me some more. Can you do that for your baby girl, Daddy?"

"Wow," he said. "I did not expect that." He looked me in my face, searching to see if I was truly serious... I was. His gaze grew darker, hungrier, almost feral. Finally, he growled, "That's the hottest fucking thing I've ever heard."

I suddenly felt confident, and no longer guilty at all. "That's right," I said. "You and mom get the grandchild you want, me and Luke get the child we've been trying for, and you and me," I slid a little closer to him, "get a week to explore, well, this. And now we both know you want to." My fingertip stroked the back of his hand softly.

"What makes you so sure?" he asked, but I could hear the humor in his voice. "Maybe I don't think you're all that. Maybe incest is a sin. You don't know," he chuckled.

"Please, Daddy," I scoffed. "Like I said, I've seen how you look at me. Plus, every man with a hot daughter wants to fuck her. That's a fact!"

He tried protesting weakly, "That's not true..."

I looked towards the driver. Jamal, was it? He looked to be in his early forties, but he was a black man, so it's sometimes hard to tell. He could have been in his sixties for all I knew. "Excuse me, Mr. Driver, Jamal?" I said. "Do you have a daughter?"

He looked at me in the mirror, not answering at first. Then, "Yeah. She's 20."

I leaned forward and asked, "So tell me, here in the privacy of this car, where no one else will ever know... wouldn't you love to sleep with her? Even just once, have your little girl in bed with you?"

"Sierra!" Daddy protested. "Don't ask this man--"

The driver waved him off, saying, "It's okay, sir. I'll tell her. Yeah, I'd love to. I almost did."

"What?!" both me and Daddy exclaimed. "Really?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said. "Kiss each other, I mean really kiss, and I'll tell you about it. Then we'll know each other's secrets."

I looked at my father, who nodded readily. As our faces met, my mouth was already open, waiting for his tongue. Our lips met, and I poured myself into him. His tongue slipped into my mouth and mine met it eagerly, dancing together, and inviting my tongue back to its place. Dad's hands were on my face, pulling me in, and it felt like I was all he'd ever wanted in life. I felt his hands slide down my back, and he pulled me towards him, pulling me up into his lap. Our arms squeezed each other tightly, and I felt his hands in my hair, grabbing a handful and holding my head firmly in place as he devoured my mouth. I'd never been kissed so hungrily, or felt so deeply desired, in my entire life. As the kiss ended, just before breaking contact, he nipped at my lower lip, the tip of his tongue tickling it as we parted. I was breathing like I'd just run up several sets of stairs. My nipples were so hard they hurt, and my pussy was positively soaked. I was glad I'd worn jeans because if I hadn't, the whole car would be smelling like my excitement.

"Damn," we heard. "Y'all for real, huh?" That kiss made me forget that the driver was even there. "Anyway," he continued, "Me and Tisha, my daughter, I guess we're like you guys. Flirtin' and touchin', always on the downlow. One night, her moms sent me to the store for some stuff she needed the next day, but for what she needed, I had to go to a certain store, further out. Tisha asked if she could tag along. So we go, get to the store, everything's cool, we're still just talking, you know? We passed by Northpoint Park, and she told me to turn in there. I pull in by a shelter, stop the car, and next thing you know, we're kissing, making out like teenagers. She wore a skirt on purpose, and my hand was all up there, I mean three fingers deep. She bit my lip cumming so hard, sitting right where you are now. I had to stop, but it was all I could do. I told her our first time wasn't gonna be in this car. I said we're doing it in a bed, like my baby girl deserves. We kissed for a few more minutes, then went home." His eyes were dreamy as he remembered it.

"Wow," breathed Daddy. "When was that?"

"'Bout a month ago," he answered. "Ain't nothing happened since, but she keeps acting the same way. And tomorrow, her mama's at church pretty much all day. And I know for a fact that I just don't have it in me to resist her. So it's just a matter of time."

"Like I said, Daddy. Every man. With my plan, everybody gets what they want. Especially us."

"Okay," said Daddy. "Yes, I want you, and if we spend a week sharing a cabin, there's probably no way we're NOT gonna end up in bed. So what do we do when it blows up?" he asked. "You ready to face whatever music?"

"How could it blow up?" I asked. "If I don't get pregnant, nobody will ever know. And if I do get pregnant, the baby will look like she's mine, or his, or ours. What can go wrong?"

"I don't know," he answered. "But somehow these things always end up coming to light."

"Okay, then would you abandon me? Deny it ever happened, deny me, deny our baby? I mean, would I be on my own?" I asked, seeing a glimpse, for the first time, of the true nature of the stakes involved.

"Hell, no, baby girl. I love you, and I'll always love you. Whatever happens, we'd be in this together. Always. Everybody else will hate us, but it'll always be you and me." He pulled me close and hugged me tightly, and all my fears vanished. He added, "You're Daddy's Girl, and I'm Daddy. That's all there is to it." He said it simply, like the matter was closed.

"Then I'm fine. As long as I don't lose you, I'll be fine," I promised.

"I'll hold you to that," Daddy said, kissing me again, our tongues touching briefly.

We were getting close to the airport. I heard Jamal say, "Ain't y'all worried about two-headed babies?"

Both Daddy and I said, at the same time, "That's not true," and then we looked at each other in surprise. Daddy continued, "We're both very healthy. We don't have any chronic conditions in our family. The likelihood of a perfect kid is almost as good as it was for me and her mama, and you see how good Sie turned out!" He looked at me lovingly.

123456...8