A Simple Foolproof Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pushed his shaft deep into my mouth, pressing my head into the bed with his body. He pulled out and quickly slammed himself back in. Now, he was fucking my face. He kept hammering my mouth and throat, in and out, in and out. I had to keep myself in the perfect position or I could get hurt. As he pounded me from above, I felt dominated; I felt used; I felt controlled and helpless; and it was one of the most exhilarating feelings I'd ever experienced. I would never have trusted Lucas to do this... he's too selfish a lover. But my daddy was deep-fucking my throat, and I trusted him to keep me safe. Now, after who knows how long he'd been hammering me, I heard the familiar changes in his breathing, felt the familiar changes in how he was fucking me, and knew he was about to blow. I grabbed his ass and held him to me, and I pulled my head back so I could get his cum in my mouth... I needed to taste him. He felt what I was doing and pulled back and shot off rope after rope into my mouth. After all the fucking we'd done this week, how was there still so much??!! He filled my mouth and I tried to swallow. He filled it again, and I tried to swallow. He filled it again and some leaked out. He filled it fourth time, and then it lessened into a few final dribbles, and I swallowed it all.

He rolled over off me, breathing harder than he would have liked to admit. As he caught his breath, he could only murmur, "Jesus Christ, Sierra. That was fucking unbelievable. Are you trying to kill me, baby?"

I laughed, "Well you have had me walking funny for a lot of this week, so you kinda had it coming." I pulled up next to him to hold him, and he kissed me. He kissed me, while there was still his cum on my lips, yet he kissed me like the lover he is. Lucas would NEVER do that! We cuddled like we always do, and fell asleep together. Would this be the last time we could do that?

At just after dawn, I was awakened by a gentle tongue between my spread thighs. As he licked me and got me going, I moaned, "Yessss, Daddy..." and pulled him up. He slid inside me, fucking me deep and slow, whispering in my ear as he took me.

"This is not the end, baby," he whispered. "I shouldn't've laid a finger on you, but now that I have, I can't go without. I don't know how this is gonna work out, but I swear, this is not the last time I'm gonna be inside you."

His words brought tears to my eyes. All I wanted now is a life with him, whatever the cost. Others have made it work... why not us? As he took my face in both hands and kissed me so deeply, so insistently, as if this were his dying breath, I cried, sobbed, and squeezed him as tight as I could, as I felt him spraying his precious seed inside me one last time. Of all the love we've made, I hoped that this was the one that gave us a child... our child.

*****

Part 3 -- The Plan Revealed

The trip home was uneventful. On the plane, I was quieter than usual, and dad didn't press me to talk. Instead, he just sat next to me, keeping his arm around me, holding me close. To a casual observer, we didn't look at all like any father and daughter, but lovers.

In the Uber home, I asked Dad how he can be so chill, while I'm over here freaking out.

He answered, "Either your plan worked, and we're going to get away with it, or didn't. If it didn't, we'll deal with that when it comes."

"Really?" I asked.

"It's gonna be fine," he said confidently.

I just let it go and snuggled back against him. We were heading to my house first. On the way there, there was a professional park full of doctors and dentist offices about five minutes from my house. Dad told the driver to pull in there for a minute. Because it was Saturday, the offices were all closed and the parking lot was empty.

When the car stopped, he turned to me and said, "I don't know when I'll be able to kiss you like this again, so one last time, okay?" and he claimed my mouth like he owned me. His kiss was deep and wet and full of need. His tongue was searching and his mouth was sucking. He nipped at my lips and kissed my neck, threatening to mark me... I wanted him to, because I was absolutely his. As I panted, "Daddy, Daddy, what are we gonna do?" I thought I heard the driver gasp. I didn't care... yes, I was tongue kissing my father because I'd been fucking him all week! As the kiss wound down and we sat there embracing, he told the driver, "Okay, you can go." He took me home. No, that's not quite right... he took me to my husband's house. Home was in daddy's arms. What, indeed was I gonna do?

When I got into the house with all my bags, it didn't look like Lucas was home. He wouldn't meet me at the airport, and now he couldn't even be home when I got home? Yeah, this marriage was going great! So I dragged my bags into the bedroom, and did what women have always done when they're facing emotional distress... I ran a hot bath.

When Lucas got home a little bit later, he found me sleeping in the suds-less bath of lukewarm water. When I got out of the bath and dried off, I did feel remarkably better. I felt like I would be able to go through the motions with my husband, at least until we knew if my plan worked.

That night, Lucas and I celebrated our reunion. It was glorious... NOT! No cunnilingus. No ass play. No romance. No more than a couple of minutes of foreplay. He kissed me roughly, squeezed my breast like clown's horn, and pushed himself inside me. After a week of raw, unadulterated passion with my father, sex with Lucas felt more like reading about sex in a language I barely understood. He wouldn't even look me in the eye. It was as if he was thinking of someone else. At least I made him cum. All part of the plan. I needed him to cum inside me and provide plausible believability when I told him I was pregnant. But after that first night, he wasn't interested in touching me. I wasn't complaining, though. I slept with him that first night because I had to, but after that, I didn't want his hands on me.

I didn't talk to dad until Friday, and I was missing him terribly. He called me that morning and invited me to lunch, and I practically squealed in excitement. I made it to the restaurant a half hour before him... I didn't want to miss a minute. When he walked in, I regressed to about eight years old and screamed, "Daddy!" and ran to him. The other diners looked at me like I was crazy. Many of them knew us personally as father and daughter, so the most we could chance was a slightly longer than appropriate hug. But even with that, just feeling his arms around me again almost made me cum.

Once we were seated, he asked me, "How are things with Luke?"

I said, "I think he's mad at me, because he won't touch me."

"You guys haven't had sex since you got back?"

"Just that first night when we got back, but after that, no. Though to be fair, I haven't asked for it either," I explained.

"And he's not complaining?" asked dad.

I shrugged and shook my head. I wasn't particularly fussed since I only wanted to be with my father.

"Hmmph," dad grunted.

"What do you mean, 'Hmmph'? I asked.

"Well, you guys are young. At your age, you should want it all the time."

"I do want it all the time," I said, smiling. "I just want it with you."

He smiled back at me and said, "So do I, but who does he want it with?"

Somehow, that thought had never even crossed my mind. "You think he could be cheating?" I asked.

"Maybe," said dad. "I mean, he's a young, healthy, good looking brotha... If he's not getting it from you, he's probably getting it somewhere."

"Fuuuck..." I breathed.

"Hey, don't you think for a moment that we have the moral high ground here," he warned. "I mean, what they're doing is wrong, but what we're doing is worse."

"I know that," I agreed, nodding. "Wait, 'THEY?!' What else is going on?"

Dad pulled out his phone and started bringing up an app. "Yeah, your mom doesn't understand how video doorbells work. She thinks that they only record when you ring the bell. So as soon as we got back in cell range, all this crap hit my phone."

He showed me a video of a man knocking at the door, and being let in. The next video was time-stamped the next morning, and shows him leaving, wearing different clothes. "Damn, daddy," I said.

"I know," he said. "But like I said, ours is worse."

'Tell him!' said the devil. 'You know he's thinking the same thing.'

'No he's not!' retorted the angel. 'He's not thinking that... he's worried about his wife's affair.'

'Yes he is! He wants it just as much!'

'No!' insisted the angel. 'That would be wr--OWWW!!' yelled the angel in pain as the devil hit him hard enough to knock him off the shoulder, his wings barely keeping him from slamming to the floor.

'Now TELL HIM!!' roared the devil.

"Dad," I began slowly. "This is not the outcome I planned, but, and hear me out here. This sort of... you know, increases the ummm, chances of, uhhh, us, ummmm, you know... ending up, ummm you know... together, right?"

Dad looked at me with what looked like a smile teasing the corners of his mouth. He leaned toward me. For a second, I thought he was about to kiss me right there in front of everybody. He didn't... he just asked me in his sexiest soft voice, "Is that what you want, baby?"

'Baby.' As always, my kitty tingled at the way he called me, 'baby'. Without hesitating, I said emphatically, "More than anything in the world."

He shrugged and said nonchalantly, "I guess we'll have to see what happens," as he took a sip of his Coke. The entire world was threatening to implode, and he was cool as a cucumber. Like I said on the trip home... I trusted him. He didn't seem worried, so I'd try not to worry. For the rest of lunch, we discussed less serious matters. As we were about to leave, his phone rang. He said it was his office so he took the call. It was just a couple of minutes of, "Yeah,... uh-huh,... yeah," and then I heard, "That's fine. I'm having lunch with my daughter, maybe she can help me.... Tell her I'll be there by five."

After he hung up, he asked me, "Hey, Sie, do you have time to do me a favor? A rep quit, and we need to go pick up her company car. We just need to drive to her and then you can drive my car back to the office. You mind?"

"Of course!" I said happily. "We can hang out together a while longer." We left together in his car. I wondered how far away it was, since I'd heard him say he'd be there by five. It was only just after one. As he drove, I sent Lucas a text letting him know that I was with my father for the afternoon.

Suddenly, he turned into the parking lot of a small, cozy-looking hotel. I was surprised as he parked and got out. He came around and opened my door, holding his hand out for me to get out. I got out and followed him into the little office. "What, did she leave the car here?" I asked.

He didn't answer immediately. He just checked in and held up the key card, saying, "Let's see if it's in here."

We found our room and he opened the door. The instant we were inside, he pulled me to him and kissed me... like always kissed me: as if he couldn't bear one more moment without his mouth on mine. I'd been yearning for his touch all week and I poured myself into my response, squeezing him as tight as I could, and moaning into his kiss. He walked me backwards to the bed, and I sat down, pulling him with me.

We were both going home to spouses, so we couldn't rip our clothes off like we wanted. We quickly undressed, and daddy laid on his back and pulled my hips over his face so I was straddling his mouth. With no preamble, he forced me down and immediately put his eagerly sucking mouth and tongue to work on my already dripping pussy. Jesus Fucking Christ! It felt so good to have his mouth once again, drinking from my feminine fountain. His tongue slipped in and out of my folds, and painted back and forth from my clit to my ass.

I felt him pushing my shoulders up, so I sat up on his face, making my rapidly overheating quim and my tight little butt hole equally accessible, and he redoubled his efforts, eating out my pussy, tongue fucking my ass, and sucking my clit, until I clinched up over him, seizing his head between my thighs and drowning him in my honey and girl-squirt as I came, sobbing with joy, above him.

He didn't even give me second to catch my breath. He pushed me off his face and yanked me up by the hips so that I was kneeling on the bed. He unceremoniously slid his thick, meaty key back into my sweet, gooey lock. And he fucked me. Deep and hard, his balls slapping against my labia on each grunting thrust. I bent deeper at the waist and pushed back against him, wanting him deeper... wanting him to climb inside my pulsing vagina and ride my waves from the inside. I was being fucked right, by my man, my love, my God, my owner... MY FATHER!! "Daddyyyyyyy!! " I screamed, cumming yet again this time on his cock, and feeling him swell and explode in me, filling my little pink cave once again with his sweet, creamy essence. Please, daddy, give me your baby!

He dropped back to catch his breath. Then he put his face between my thighs again. I pushed at him because I know it's sensitive, but he whispered, "Trust me, baby. Daddy wouldn't hurt you."

'Baby'. I am such a sucker for that word. So I let my thighs spread apart and lay back, open for him. He put his mouth near my lips, and breathed on me. His warm, gentle breath felt like therapy for my recently hammered-on puss. He started stroking my hair. Without touching any skin, he stroked the hair above my slit and the fine, soft hair at my thigh crease. For several patient minutes he breathed against my kitty and lovingly petted the hair around her. So softly and gently that I almost nodded off. But then I felt the first feather-lite, tentative touch of his tongue on my clit. He licked it so softly, I didn't even remember it was sensitive. After a few minutes, it wasn't. My hips started moving and I started pulling his head in, wrapping my legs around his head and upper body, holding him a place as he feasted from my syrupy goodness once again, drinking the drink made of us together. I've never known a man who loved to eat pussy as much as my dad did, and I never met a man who did it as well as him. Once again, he was full-on devouring me. But I wasn't sure I'd be able to cum again... until he slid two fingers into my canal, wetting them, and then pushed the honey-covered digits into my ass to the hilt and wiggled them inside me. Immediately, I was cumming once again, my nails clawing at his head, holding him against my gash, forcing him to drink and swallow everything his Princess poured into his mouth. I finally had to push him away and curl up in a fetal position facing away from him. He spooned me from the back and held me. I was home. After a bit, we got up and took a shower, together. Finally we dressed and went and picked up a company car.

Even with everything that happened that day, I still got home before Lucas. So I decided to take a nice, long, hot bath, and lay there and remember everything that Daddy and I did in that hotel room. After my bath, I moisturized and lay in bed. I was out in moments. I woke up several hours later, and Lucas was in bed beside me asleep.

*****

We'd been back from the cruise for two weeks. During that time, Lucas and I had sex exactly once, and he'd rebuffed my halfhearted attempts at seduction twice. He'd been getting home late, and last night when he came in, he immediately jumped in the shower, saying he wanted to 'wash off a crappy day.' Also during that time, my dad and I managed to get together, but only once. And now I felt like I was in withdrawal. And finally, during that time, my period, normally very regular, failed to show. It should have started the Friday or Saturday after we got back, and that was a week ago. I managed to make myself wait a few days before getting a pregnancy test and let me tell you, that wait was pure agony. Luckily, Lucas was preoccupied with whatever or whoever was keeping him out late and didn't notice how tense I was.

I'd decided to wait it out until Friday. That gave me a whole week for my period to just be late. I wanted to wait because I just couldn't stand seeing another single little line on that godforsaken stick. If I got my period, there'd be no need. But if not...

Be careful what you wish for.

Lucas left for work. "Have a good day, babe, I love you!" had now morphed into a head nod accompanied by "Hmph," on the way out the door. After he left, I went to the bathroom with my three freshly purchased EPTs, sat on the toilet, and let loose on the sticks one by one. I put them on the counter and got into the shower. As I washed, my mind could only seem to hold one thought:

Be careful what you wish for.

What if it was negative? Was I the problem? Where did I go from there? What if it was positive? Now that our marriage seemed in jeopardy (certainly due in no small part to my actions) was this a good environment for a new baby? What about me and my dad? He was who I really wanted to be with. How could that happen?

Be careful what you wish for.

I covered the tests with a towel and carried them to the bed, wanting to be sitting down when I looked.

Be careful what you wish for.

Wish granted. There it was, that coveted little "+", shining brightly on all three test sticks. I was pregnant. Pregnant. With my father's baby. I suddenly became lightheaded and all went dark as I fell against the mattress.

Be careful what you wish for.

I woke up about an hour later, still clutching the sticks in my hand. Yep. Not dreaming. Still pregnant. Who to tell first? It was barely even a choice... Of course I would tell my dad first. I texted him one word: Lunch? He answered, Sure. Where? I suggested Red Lobster, since they're usually deserted for lunch. I got there a little earlier than him and watched as he came to my booth. There were no other diners in that whole part of the restaurant, so we took a chance and greeted each other with a real kiss. It was so sweet....

"So how are you, sweetheart?" he asked once we were seated.

"Well, my big plan?" I began, pausing for effect. "It worked. I'm pregnant."

His mouth opened wide in a silent scream, and he finally said excitedly, "Baby Girl, this is fantastic! We're having a baby!"

"We?" I asked, surprised.

He looked crushed. He stammered, "I'm... I'm... I'm sorry, Sierra. I know that to the world, the baby is yours and Lucas'. It's not mine or ours, but--"

"No, dad, that's not what I meant," I said. "I was surprised because I thought you wanted it to be about me and Lucas, and all you'd be is the secret sperm donor. I didn't think you wanted it to be our baby."

He searched my face, finally asking, "What do you want?"

"I want exactly what's in this booth... Me, you, and our baby between us," I said "That's all I want. I don't know how the hell we'll ever get it, but that's what I want."

Daddy sighed sadly, "That's all I want, too. And we might one day have that, but for now, it'll have to be in secret. Nobody else can know." He hugged me tight, and kissed me again.

I said, "Well if that's the only way I get to have you, I'll take it. Because I am not doing without this." We both laughed as I patted his crotch affectionately.

"So, when are you going to tell everybody?" he asked me.

"I'll tell Lucas tonight, and I guess everybody else as I see them."

Dad suggested, "I think you should tell Jackson before the others though. He was there at the beginning, and he already knows about us."

"Okay," I agreed. "And thank you Daddy."

"For what?"

I shrugged, since what I meant seemed like it was too much to put into words. "Well, for everything."

1...345678