A Simple Foolproof Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would it be okay if I say I'd like to stay in touch with you two? I really wanna see how this turns out."

"That would be great," said Daddy. "Plus, you never know when you'll need an alibi."

*****

Part Two -- The Plan In Motion

While we were in line to go through the various check points to get on the ship, I was surprised how many people assumed Daddy and I were married. As we presented our passports, they immediately referred to us as Mr. and Mrs. Montgomery. I was tempted to chime in, 'No, he's not my husband, he's my dad,' but I decided not to tempt fate. So I just stayed silent and smiled like a good little wife... Daddy's wife. At the embarkation photo, we decided to kiss as the picture was shot. For all they knew, this was our honeymoon.

When we got to our room, our luggage wasn't there yet, so we had nothing to unpack yet. It was just a little too early for the cast-off party on the deck, so I did the only sensible thing I could: I grabbed my father and started kissing him. We settled on one of the two beds, and he wrapped his strong arms around me, his sweet, soft tongue caressing mine. My hands were on his face, holding him to me, and the kiss quickly began to pick up steam. I felt his hand sliding down my shoulders, heading quickly for formerly forbidden territory, when someone knocked on the door. We separated quickly, thinking it might be Jax. I opened the door, but it was the room steward, introducing himself, and reminding us that our luggage would be there soon, and not to miss the Muster Drill. After he left, Daddy and I stood there looking at each other, both weighing the enormity of what we were going to do on this trip.

"It's already been a long day," he said suddenly. "I'm probably gonna go to bed pretty early. Are you gonna go out and maybe hang out with Jax and Marcus?" he asked, stupidly.

I actually took the effort and stretched, and answered, "No, I'll probably go to bed pretty early myself."

We looked solemnly at each other for two more seconds, and then burst out laughing. "Let's go get something to eat," Daddy was finally able to say. When we opened the door to leave, we saw our luggage had arrived, so we stayed a few minutes longer and got unpacked and organized.

The cast-off party was so much fun! The music was loud and pumping, and the Hors d'oeuvres were seemingly in a never-ending supply. We finally met up with Jax and Marcus. I hadn't eaten much all day, but I didn't want to spoil my appetite with finger food, so I just had a little and spent most of the time dancing and hanging on to my Dad. Jax, being pretty shy, isn't much of a dancer, but Marcus and I danced a few. Most of the time I spent on the floor was with Dad. On one song, I even backed up on him. Not missing a beat, he grabbed my hips and pulled me close. He pulled me up and we stood there moving together, his front to my back. I was in heaven... Daddy felt like my perfect man against me. I glanced over at our table. Jax was smiling at his sister and father acting crazy on a dance floor, while Marcus looked like he wasn't sure what he was seeing.

Starving, we all decided to get dinner, and we made our way to our dining room. As I enjoyed a delicious meal of Parmesan crusted tilapia, my thoughts were consumed with the two kisses Daddy and I had shared. The first was for the entertainment of a stranger, to convince him to tell us about his experiences with his own daughter. The second was because once I was alone with him, I couldn't keep my hands off him. Those were far and away the most amazing kisses of my life. No one had ever made me feel like that with just a kiss. If I'm being honest, no one had ever made me feel that way, period. It felt like the fire that Daddy lit in my soul would never be extinguished. Compared to those kisses, the five years I'd been with Lucas were like middle schoolers groping out behind the band room. I looked at Dex Montgomery: wonderful father to his sons, shining beacon of light to his adoring daughter, dutiful husband to an suddenly unappreciative wife. Handsome, strong, confident, everything I have ever wanted in a man. Fuck it, I wanted him all to myself, regardless of how wrong it was.

This plan was supposed to be just about sex and impregnation. We're supposed to enjoy this week of taboo sex, go home and slip back into our normal lives, and in few weeks, "Omigod, I'm finally pregnant!" But now, remembering those kisses, and thinking about what was coming later, I wasn't so sure about what would come next.

"Sierra! Earth to Sierra!" I heard Jax saying.

"What?!" I answered, a little irritated that he'd interrupted my reverie.

"I asked you if you wanted to go," Jax said.

"Go? Go where?" I asked. Apparently, I had totally zoned out there for a minute.

He rolled his eyes at me and said, impatiently, "There's a club on board called South Beach. Me and Marcus are gonna go see how it compares to the real South Beach. Dad's old, so he's going to bed. You wanna roll with us?"

I glanced at my dad who was looking everywhere but at me, and I could practically hear his thoughts. "Wow, that does sound like fun," I said, earning a look of surprise from him, "but it's been a long day, and Im'ma get some sleep so I can have a big day tomorrow. Sorry," I added to Jax's slightly disappointed face and Dad's enigmatic smile.

Jax glanced at his watch and said, "It's not even eight o'clock. You guys are going back to the room already?! You're like some old married couple."

Daddy surprised us all when he said, "I don't know, son. Going back to the room early is something a new married couple would do, don't you think?" Jax laughed out loud, but Marcus looked shocked, and I blushed as hard as I ever had.

Dad stood up to leave, and I got up to go as well. "Maybe we'll see you guys at breakfast, okay? How about we meet at the dining room at 8:30?" I asked.

"That's cool, losers!" teased Jax as he and Marcus headed away in a different direction. As we walked together through the gigantic, gorgeous ship, Dad took my hand. We walked along, holding hands like lovers, not caring who might be watching. My fingers interlaced with his, I commented, "This is nice. Luke doesn't like to hold hands. He thinks it's high-school."

"That's a shame," he said. "Me and your mom used to hold hands all the time. Not anymore, though."

"What's up with you guys?" I asked again. "It's like she's always mad, or looking for a reason to get mad," I added.

"Like I said, I don't know. And I'm not gonna talk about her on this trip," he said. "There's another woman who has my undivided attention, and Im'ma focus on her fine ass!"

"Daddy!" I gushed. "You are so sweet to me!"

He scoffed. "What I am is lucky. Lucky to have you as a daughter, and lucky to be here with you, whatever happens." He squeezed my hand.

It was still early, and we weren't in a hurry. So we strolled along, stopping every so often to look into the numerous shops on the promenade, even stopping for ice cream. Finally, we made it back to our cabin. As Daddy opened the door, I was trying to appear calm, but my heart was beating a million miles and hour. I walked in first and he followed, closing the door. I said, "I'm going to take a shower and freshen up, okay? Don't fall asleep, Daddy!"

He nodded. "I'll do the same, after you." He didn't look nervous, but I knew he must be... having sex with your own daughter for the first time is not something a guy does everyday. When we unpacked, we'd put everything away neatly. So I easily found the items I needed, and slipped into the bathroom as Daddy grabbed the television remote and sat back on the little sofa.

The shower was hot, and the stream was strong, as if it were trying to wash away the sinfulness of what we were about to do. I used my favorite body wash and shampoo, making sure to fully lather up my thick dark pubes. I wanted to smell nice and oh, so desirable for him. I finished my shower and rubbed my brown skin dry, making it glow. I followed the shower with my sexiest body lotion from neck to toes, and dabbed just a fingertip full of the matching perfume right on my inner thighs. I wanted to drive him crazy, and scent will do that to a man. I thought about dabbing a touch of scent, you know, 'back there,' but there was probably no reason for that. Nothing was gonna happen there... Luke had drilled that into my head. Instead, I fluffed out my short little twisties, glad once again that I had gotten away from my formerly long hair and extensions... it was all just so much work! I finished with a little lacy idea of a bra and matching little lacy suggestion of panties. Daddy had once mentioned somewhere that he loved white lace on a black woman's skin. The outfit finished with a gauzy little wrap that covered nothing. I looked in the mirror. The bra was for show only, but my almost-B-cups were still immune to gravity, with brown nipples pointing upwards. The panties were losing the battle to contain my womanly pubes, but I saw how Daddy stared at my bush in the shower last week... he would certainly approve. My rich brown skin, my short hair, my smallish 5-foot 2 stature, and my full, kissable lips, all went together nicely. Standing there, all hottied up in my newest fuck-me-wear, I looked like a Black American Princess. His Princess. Daddy's Princess. 'Here, Daddy,' I thought.' This is all for you!'

I walked into the room. The look of amazement on his face made it all worth it. With his smile, all doubts, all reservations were gone. He whispered, "You're breathtaking, baby. I'm not sure I deserve this!"

I smiled, "Thank you, Daddy. Now go freshen up. Don't keep all this waiting," I teased.

He quickly went into the bathroom. I heard the shower start, but not five minutes later, he came out, somehow freshly showered, shaved, and changed into some tight, black boxer briefs, with a delicious-looking bulge. I was laying back on the bed. He didn't lay on top of me, but beside me, and pulled me close. "Last chance to come to our senses," he warned.

In answer, I kissed him, wondering if it would the same as before. I kissed him. He devoured me. His mouth pulled my tongue in, and sucked and licked it like he was starving. But this time, he didn't just kiss my mouth. He quickly headed to my neck and chest, kissing me all over. He pulled the lace cover open, and massaged one breast with his hand, while zeroing in on the other nipple with his mouth, suckling at my breast like a hungry newborn. At first, he was sucking me through my bra, pulling on and wetting the delicate lace. Then he switched, that wet breast now being massaged, pinching and teasing the nipple. On the other side, he gently pushed the flimsy strap down and moved the cup out of the way, and he put his mouth on my naked breast, sucking and nibbling on my nipple. He went back and forth between my soft little titties, attacking and loving first one breast then the other. He deftly unhooked the scrap of cloth and pulled it, and the coverup, from me. Naked on top, I pushed at the waistband of his shorts and started pushing them down his thighs. He helped, pulling them off. Now, my father was naked beside me, and I wore only the flimsiest scrap of panty. It was time...

I lay back onto my back, and pulled him over to be on top for me, spreading my legs for him as I moved. I reached down for his throbbing hard dick, eager to hold it for the first time, but he pulled back from me, and stopped my hand. "Whoa," he said softly. "What are you doing?"

"Let's go, Dad... put it in! I'm ready!" I said anxiously.

He looked me in the face as if he didn't understand. He shook his head no, saying "No you're not."

I lay back and spread my legs wider. "Yes I am... come on!"

Daddy propped himself up on his side and looked at me. "Is this what Lucas does? Couple of quick kisses, and then just stick it in? Is that what you're used to?"

Suddenly self-conscious, my knees slowly came back together, and I rolled onto my side face him. "Well, yeah," I answered. "That's how everybody does it. Sometimes he wants a BJ, too."

Daddy looked at me with genuine sympathy. "My poor, sweet baby girl. That's how boys do it." He gently pushed me so I was again lay on my back. "Now lay back, and let me show you how a man worships his princess."

When he said that, I had no idea what he was talking about. I mean, look, I wasn't Little Miss slut-fuck-everybody, but I was also not some blushing virgin. I've been married to Lucas for four years, and we slept together for a year before that. Before him, there were a couple of guys. Just enough to give me some experience, but not enough to give me a reputation. And every single one of them followed the exact same playbook... A few kisses, say hi to my tits for second, and then here comes that dick. Lucas even told me if you got a big enough dick you don't have to do the rest of that shit. Daddy's dick was certainly the same size as Lucas, so I didn't expect any different. So what he talking about?

He kissed my mouth again, our tongues resuming their dance. He moved back to my breasts, kissing and licking them all over. He took a nipple into his mouth and sucked it gently. Then he started sucking it in and out rapidly, faster and faster, increasing the pressure. I didn't even know my breast could feel like that. It felt so good, and took me by surprise so much, I almost came just from that! As he moved to the other breast, his fingers slipped between my legs and he rubbed me through the panties, the lace adding more friction. He found my clit with just his fingertip and softly but rapidly ran his finger around it, his finger matching the rapid motion of his sucking lips. Together they drove me higher and higher, making me moan louder until I crested in climax, my empty quim pulsing, looking for something to grasp inside her. It was the first time my daddy made me cum.

He didn't give me a second to breathe. As soon as he felt me unclench and relax from the first orgasm, he resumed his trip south, planting kisses a little licks on my tummy and belly-button. I have a thin line of short, fine hair that starts at my navel and leads straight to my private garden. He licked that line like honey, going lower, lower, under the elastic of my flimsy little panties, and nuzzled in my thick hair down there. SURELY he wasn't about to kiss me THERE?! No one had ever--

I felt him tugging at my panties and lifted my hips to let him take them off. He pressed his face against me, his nose nuzzling into my entrance, and I felt him inhale deeply and breathe out warmly against my dripping core. For a few seconds, he just inhaled my scent, breathing me in and out, moaning in delight as he savored my most private essence. He used his hands and parted my curls, spreading my labia apart and exposing all of me, my hot, wet womanhood, to his ravenous gaze.

He opened wide and put his whole mouth over my vag, his tongue licking from the bottom of my pussy up to my clit, sucking my juices while he licked. His was the first tongue ever on my cunt, and the unfamiliar yet electrifying sensations made me gasp aloud at his actions. Daddy sucked at the mouth of my pussy, greedily drinking down my thick, creamy offering while repeatedly changing up to flick my clit rapidly with his wonderful tongue. His sucking, licking, drinking, and flicking, had me rapidly hurtling to another orgasm, when he did something totally unexpected: he grabbed my ass, lifted me off the bed, and suddenly licked my ass, right on my butthole! He ran his tongue around and around my tight balloon knot, and then pushed the tip of his tongue inside my ass! Nothing in my life had prepared me for this, and I screamed out loud as he pushed in and out of my back hole, literally tongue-fucking my asshole. He propped my thighs up on his shoulders and rested on his elbows, freeing his hands while keeping my ass right on his mouth. With one hand, he put two fingers on my clit and massaged it rigorously, seriously adding to the pleasure he was giving me. Then, with his other hand, he pushed two fingers into my needy, empty gash, and started rubbing against the top wall of my pussy, stimulating something I'd only heard about in legends, immediately multiplying my pleasure. I was moaning and groaning like a torture victim, my hips going crazy against his face, from all the different sensations. Right there, daddy... right there, daddy... right... there...

His tongue left my sphincter, immediately replaced with the tip of his thumb, pressing in, slowly, relentlessly, inexorably... pushing into my too-tight back door, in all the way to the thick part of his thumb. I could feel my formerly untouched, completely virginal asshole being stretched, already relaxed and loosened from his enthusiastic tongue-fucking. His thumb started fucking my ass, in and out, in rhythm with the fingers massaging my pussy from the inside, his two fingers on my clit joined by the wetness of his tongue. His fingers, his tongue, his thumb, my pussy, my clit, my asshole... he kept up his assault, multitasking on my womanhood, never slowing down, never letting up, pushing me higher and higher until I exploded! My pussy and ass clinched his invading digits, refusing to let them out. I grabbed his head, cramming him into myself, my thighs now wrapped around his head as I tried my best to suffocate him, to kill him in self defense because he was surely trying to make me cum to death! His lips never stopped sucking my clit; his fingers deep inside my cunt never stopped massaging that spot; his thumb kept pounding my ass. I could not stop cumming... As my body was seized up, immobile, I felt myself squirting, something, into his face. I don't know if I squirted, or if I just lost control and peed into his mouth. It didn't quite feel like either. But he swallowed every drop. One last spasm, one last spurt from my sex, and it was finally, blissfully, over. I collapsed, limp before him. I think I passed out for a minute there, since the next thing I knew, he was laying next to me on the bed, and I was cuddling against his chest. A perfectly innocent daddy daughter pose, except we were both totally naked, and his face was covered with my syrup. I thought to myself, Daddy has fucked me better and more completely than anyone ever, and I have yet to even touch his cock.

I looked up at him, and saw him gazing lovingly at me. "What did you do to me?" I asked.

He shrugged and said, "I just tried to make you feel good."

"Well you certainly did that," I said. I looked down at his cock, still hard, throbbing gently. I reached between us and held it in my hand for the first time, my fingers and thumb squeezing him gently as I slowly jacked him up and down. My hand slid down further and caressed his balls, alternating between massaging them firmly with my fingers and stroking them delicately with my fingertips. Lucas loved it when I did that. It seemed that Daddy did, too, since he started moaning softly, and he started moving with my hand. "Damn, Sierra," he breathed, his pleasure mounting. It was time.

"How do you want me, Daddy?" I asked.

He sat up in the bed and lifted me up as well. "Here," he said. "Straddle me. I want to look you in the eyes as I slide this thick cock into you for the first time. I want to look in your face while I make love to you. Then I'm gonna lay you down and fuck you like you've never been fucked before. And then, while you're going crazy on my dick, I wanna watch you as I shoot my cum, my babies straight into your womb. That's how I want you."

His words enflamed me. With no delay, I got up on my knees over his lap, facing him. I reached down and grabbed his thick dick, holding it up straight, and I lowered myself down onto it... onto him. My eyes rolled back in my head as I've embraced the rapture, the ecstasy, the sheer sinful joy of finally feeling my fathers dick sliding to me. It was finally inside me, its new home. And I was never letting it go. I looked at Daddy, and he was staring intently in my eyes, memorizing this first time. Wasting no time, he grabbed my hips, pushing me down onto him while he humped up inside me. We quickly established a rhythm. Him fucking in and out of me, in and out, him filling every crevice, very millimeter of my drooling love canal. He felt so perfect inside me, it was as if me and my pussy were hand sculpted by God himself to service this specific dick. He kept fucking me, relentlessly, and I knew without a doubt that I was his forever. And I also knew, even if I had to fight my mother to the death, he'd be mine, too. All mine.

123456...8