A Simple Foolproof Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded. "He did do that, Jax," I added.

"And now," he continued, "when all we need is a little bit of discretion, you gonna be like that?"

Marcus was looking at Jax like he was a total stranger. "Jackson, I told you how my fucking father threw me out and disowned me when I was outed. I was sixteen!" he said emotionally. "You told me you finally told them, but all you said was that 'they were cool.' You didn't tell me about all of this!"

"Marc, I didn't know!" Jax protested. "This is the first I've heard of it!"

"You didn't need to hear about it," dad said. "You just needed to know I love you. We all love you, no matter who you love."

Marcus' eyes were glittering. Jax mumbled, almost under his breath, "Well since you put it like that..."

"I'm sorry... what was that, son?" Dad asked.

Marcus said, rather forcefully, "He said that he loves you, too, and as consenting, grown-ass adults, whatever you and Sierra might do is entirely your business and," and glared menacingly at his lover, "of absolutely no concern to anyone else, either on or off this ship. Right, Jackson?"

"Is that what you said, son?" He asked.

Jax just nodded. "Sorry, dad. Don't know what came over me. Nobody will ever hear a word from us," he promised.

Dad was never one to hold grudges. All he said was, "Excellent! Now that that's out of the way, let's enjoy this vacation!"

Now that the cat was out of the bag, we could all relax. For the rest of the day as well as the next, which was a full day at sea, we enjoyed the magnificent ship. Everything was sparkling brand new, and it was all gorgeous. We sunbathed, climbed the rock wall, did an onboard ZIP-line, napped, surfed, and generally wore ourselves out sampling everything this floating city had to offer. And both nights, I fell asleep with loads of rich, creamy Daddy-cum coating my insides. We didn't have to hide from Jax and Marcus, but we didn't flaunt it, either. Instead, we'd just disappear for an hour for a nap. The first two days of the cruise were glorious. On the third day, we arrived in St. Maarten.

*****

Dad had heard about this cool beach where big passenger jets looked like they would land right on top of the beach-goers. It looked crazy as hell, but that was one of the few shore excursions he wanted to take. So we decided to leave the ship early and grab a taxi out there, and have lunch on the island. It sounded like a nice day. Jax and Marcus took a shore excursion for snorkeling. After breakfast, we all headed to the gangway.

Two hours later, Daddy was like a big kid, giggling like crazy as the big planes seem to appear out of nowhere, and buzz right over our heads as they made their landing. The runway was right there, just a few feet away from the surf line, separated by only a narrow two-lane road and a chain-link fence. We watched a couple of dozen landings, and then I got bored. I went to the little shopping area on the beach. I got a new bikini I thought he'd like, and a wooden shark sculpture for the house. Still bored, I decided to buy a new beach cover-up, and try on my new bikini for Dad. I mean, we were already at the beach, right?

After changing clothes, I found him, still watching the planes. I told him there was something he needed to see at the beach. We walked to the surf, and I removed my cover-up. His eye bugged out at the risqué suit I was wearing. It consisted of two white circles on the top and really skimpy boy-shorts on the bottom. I'm to furry for a thong, and the boy-short just kept me contained long enough to get into the water, where daddy's fingers quickly found their mark. We played in the water for 20 minutes or so, and Daddy was hard the whole time. I promised him relief as soon as we got anywhere private. Meanwhile, he couldn't seem to keep his hands off me. That swimsuit was money well spent!

By this time, it was after one in the afternoon, and breakfast seemed like a long time ago. So we decided to grab a burger at one of the little hole-in-wall eateries at the beach. We found a table at a little beachfront diner. It was a good-looking place. Clean, neat, with eight tables inside and six more on a back and side decks overlooking the beach. The kitchen was off to one side, so the flow from the front to inside to the outside seating was unblocked. We took our table and waited for the waiter. The lunch crowd had thinned and there were only a couple other diners there. The menu was pretty simple, mainly burgers and chicken sandwiches. But unlike many touristy places, the prices were actually reasonable. We ordered, cracked open our beers, shared a quick kiss, and sat back to enjoy the ambience. We had plenty of time: the ship was docked until 6:00, and it was just two o'clock. Our food came quickly, and for a simple burger, it was positively delicious. While we were eating, the owner was walking through checking on his guests. When he got to our table, dad gasped, "Marin? Is that you?"

The guy recognized dad, saying excitedly, "Dex Montgomery?!"

My dad jumped up and hugged him, yelling, "Yeah, man! What the hell are you doing here?!"

Marin looked at me and asked, "I own the place! So is this your daughter, umm... Sarah? No, Sierra, right?"

Who was this guy, and how did he know me? I mean, he was pretty hot for a dad-aged white guy. Taller than Daddy by an inch or two, with a pretty decent body, with thick dark hair. Like my dad, he wasn't big and muscley, but solid looking enough to make his girl feel protected.

Dad answered, "Yeah, this is my baby Sierra. Sie, this is Marin Seyenne. He used to work with me in pharma. Then after that boner-pill fiasco, his whole team got pretty screwed over." He looked at Marin and added, "We were pretty tight, but then you just straight disappeared. What happened, man, and is everything okay? I mean, how the hell did you end up in St. Maarten running a diner?"

Marin looked at us closely and seemed to consider something. He asked, "Are you guys on a cruise, or did you come here?" There was a weird emphasis on 'come here,' and he looked at us like he was waiting for a secret password.

I asked, "What do you mean, did we come here?"

Marin grabbed an empty chair and pulled it over and sat at our table. He started, "We haven't seen anybody from back home since we moved here, about two years ago," he said, ignoring my question.

"We?" asked dad. "Your whole family's here? Because I heard you got divorced, too."

"I did," he answered, nodding like he was just bursting to tell us more. "The 'we' is me and Cassidy. She's here with me."

"Cassidy," said dad. "She's your daughter, right? So it's just the two of you?"

"That's right, Cassidy is my daughter. But I guess technically, the 'we' is actually three people, but the third person is just a baby."

"Baby?" asked dad.

"Yeah," he said, still with that sly nod. "Cassidy's daughter," he said, pausing for effect. "Who is also my daughter. And, I guess, her little sister," And he just waited for us to catch up.

At the same time, both Daddy's and my eyes popped open wide. "Wait!" I shouted. "You and," I whispered, "your daughter," then spoke normally again, "had a baby together?"

By now, Marin was grinning like the cat who murdered a whole family of canaries. "We did, indeed. My daughter Cassidy is the mother of our child. And we want at least one more," he said, not lowering his voice one bit. A few of the tourists eating there were trying to listen discretely, and now looked positively scandalized. None of the staff seemed concerned. Marin wasn't trying to hide anything.

Dad said, "My friend, you look like you're dying to tell us this story."

Marin answered happily, "How long do you have?"

Dad glanced at his watch and said, "The ship leaves at six. We were just gonna do some dumb tour. You have our complete attention."

*****

Marin motioned to the young woman at the hostess desk. When she came over, he told her, "I'm going to be talking to some friends for a few minutes. I need you to watch the floor, okay?"

He got up and said, "It's really nice out. Let's sit outside."

Once we were seated with fresh beers and a fruity drink for me, Marin began:

"My ex-wife, Sarah, her family has a... Let's call it a genetic predisposition."

Dad and looked at each other, confused.

"Yeah, I know that sounds weird. But that's exactly what it is. You see, at a certain age, say about 17 or 18 years old, every woman in that family starts to find her father very fascinating. At first, it's all innocent. His jokes are suddenly funny, his fashion sense isn't so lame, and overall he just seems much cooler. That fascination quickly moves over to infatuation, which makes a very short jump over to outright lust. By this time, the girl is about 19 years old, and she's wearing the most crazy sexy things in front of her father. She's flirting with him, touching him, hugging him, sitting on his lap, kissing him, giggling at everything he says, usually right in front of her mother. Now mind you, they don't act this way all the time. Not at school or work, not in front of their friends, but only, and I repeat only with their fathers, and they can't help it."

Dad was probably like me in imagining my mother's response if I'd acted like that. He asked, "So what's the mom doing while all this is happening? Freaking out?"

Marin said, "This thing has been going on in the family for over a hundred years. No one's sure how it started. And remember, I said it affects every woman in the family. So by this time, the mother has been expecting it. She's been waiting for it. And when the girl starts acting like this, the mom usually starts making moves to help her daughter finally sleep with her father. Remember, the same thing happened to the mother when she was 19 or 20 years old. And in all likelihood, the mother is still carrying on a sexual relationship with her father, and has been for all these years. So no, nobody is surprised when the girl starts coming on strong to her dad."

Dad asked, "And that's how you and Cassidy got together, right?"

"Yep," said Marin. "The day we all got let go was our first time together. We spent three days in that hotel," he reminisced, smiling at the obviously pleasant memory.

"I don't understand," I said." If everyone knows all about it, and knew that it was going to happen, why did you end up getting a divorce?"

Marin answered, "Well that's the wrinkle. You see, every woman in the family got her 'fever' as they call it, right on time, except my ex-wife, Sarah. She never got the hots for her father. When she turned 25, and it hadn't happened, everyone assumed that maybe her father wasn't her father. Beverly, her mom, swore she was never with anyone except her father and Sarah's father. Then, when Cassidy went after me right on time, everyone knew that Sarah was just an anomaly. And she had no idea what was coming."

Dad asked, "You guys couldn't warn her?"

Marin said, "Imagine Beverly telling her daughter, my wife, 'Dear, when she's old enough, your daughter's going to start fucking your husband and there's absolutely nothing you can do to ever stop it. You could have been fucking your daddy, too but you don't want to.' How do you see that conversation going?"

"Point taken," said dad. "So what happened?"

"Less than a week after Cassidy and I started sleeping together, Sarah was supposed to go play golf with her friends. She was supposed to been gone for six or seven hours. Two hours after she left, she came back early. She walked in on me and Cassidy in her bed, me balls deep in my daughter, screaming how much I love her and will never stop loving her, and Cassidy screaming 'don't ever stop fucking me Daddy! ' Yeah, that's what she walked in on."

"Fuuuuuuuckk!" I breathed.

"Exactly," he agreed. "Her mom explained the whole situation and the whole family legacy to her. She wasn't happy about it, but she accepted it. Look, the family is old, wealthy, white, and powerful. There's no way they're going to let their dynasty be destroyed because Sarah Anders Seyenne is mad because of something that happens in the family anyway. And they're damn sure not going to let her scream from the mountain tops that one of Atlanta's oldest and most powerful families has a hundred-year-old history of father-daughter incest. That's just not going to happen."

Daddy and I both remarked, "Wow!" Martin seemed pleased that we were duly impressed. "How'd you end up here?" I asked.

"Sarah agreed to keep quiet about the rest of the family, but she just couldn't get over me and Cassidy betraying her like that. Over her mom's objections, she went to the police and reported us for incest.

"That first night Cassidy and I were together, I joked that this would all probably blow up, and we'd probably lose everything and end up living on the beach in an extradition free country. When Beverly called me to warn me what Sarah was about to do, I did some research on just that very subject. I found out that St. Maarten is very friendly to incestuous couples, even father daughter couples. In fact, not only is incest not illegal, we were able to get legally married. And it is recognized by the Saint Maarten government. So couples come here either to run away, or just get a real marriage license so they can move someplace where nobody knows them. That's why I asked you if you came here.

"Anyway, the next day I went to the bank, took out half of our money, signed a quit claim deed to the house, and me and my daughter left for St. Maarten with a one way ticket. I opened this bar about a year ago, and I'm here three or four days a week, when the cruise is in port. Cassidy is home with our baby, and we're living in heaven. And three years later, it's as intense and amazing as it was that first time. We both hate how we hurt Sarah, but we wouldn't change a thing."

Once again, we could only say, "Wow..."

Marin continued, "So if this," and his finger wagged back and forth between me and dad, "blows up, I'll see you back here on the island. Hold on." He went back inside and a minute or two later, came back out with a sheet of printed paper. He handed it to my dad, saying, "Look, Dex, here's all our numbers and our emails. Hang on to this. When you get back to the ship, put these numbers and email addresses in your phone. Both of you. Stuff starts going sideways, you call me, okay?"

Dad replied, "Absolutely, and thanks."

"So you're still at pharma, right? Catch me up, man, what's been happening?" asked Marin.

As my dad and his friend talked about more mundane matters, I sipped my drink and thought about the future. My plan was absolutely working. I had no doubt Daddy was going to get me pregnant... as many times as he's cum inside my medically certified fertile pussy, it was pretty likely that I was already pregnant. And I had absolutely no regrets. But as I absorbed everything his friend just told us, I thought more and more that my plan of going back home and simply plugging back in to our normal lives, was becoming less likely to happen. What would that look like? I didn't start this by planning to hurt anyone, but it was beginning to look more likely. Dad said that he loves me, and from the way we are together, I can tell that it's true. We absolutely were not fucking. Every time he'd touched me, I could feel his adoration. This wasn't just the taboo of him fucking his own daughter... I could tell that he was making love to the woman he loved. So what kind of horrible bitch did that make me if I took my father from my mother? This was all so confusing.

"Sierra!" my dad shouted.

"What?!" I answered, snatched from my increasingly dark musings.

"Quit zoning out! We gotta get back to the ship!" said Dad.

"And I have to get home to my daughters," Main said, smiling brightly. It wasn't really a smug smile... it looked more like the smile of a lottery winner. I guess from his perspective, that's exactly what he was. We said our goodbyes, made empty promises to keep in touch, and headed back to the ship.

I was pretty quiet on the ride back to the ship. Dad kept asking me if I was okay. I told him I was fine, and I noticed that he didn't seem bothered in the least. I decided to put it out of my mind... whatever was going to happen next week was just going to happen. There were three days left of this wonderful cruise, and I intended to spend as much time as possible getting pumped full of cum from my father's wonderful dick, and orgasming to delirium on his multi-talented tongue. Surprisingly, the angel on my shoulder spoke up to remind me that if my mother had been more observant of her wifely duties, then perhaps my sinful designs on my father wouldn't have stood a chance. The devil was nodding in agreement. So unusual to see them working together. Together, they were able to quiet my guilty conscience.

The next day was another day at sea, which dad and I spent playing all over the ship. He was trying to sample everything the giant liner had to offer. We spent the evening watching a show, dancing, and making out in a dark corner of a jazz club. We spent the night making love like the world was ending.

The next day we went to the cruise line's Private Island / Water Park. The four of us dared to take on the huge water slides and wave pool, with our dad screaming the loudest and acting the biggest fool. Dex Montgomery may be almost fifty, but his inner child is alive and well.

The final day of the cruise was a short visit to Nassau. Jax, Dad, and I had all been to the Bahamas a few times and didn't see any need to go ashore. Marcus, however, had never been, and wanted to go on the tour of the Atlantis resort. So he and Jax left the ship after breakfast, with a request for at least one good wood carving of a shark for his big sister. After breakfast, dad and I went to back to our cabin where we kissed, made out, made love, and fucked again and again, until the cabin phone rang waking us up to Jax reminding us about our dinner reservation. And yes, I was indeed walking funny again.

Back in our cabin at the end of the day, we packed our bags and put them out in the hallway. Now that everything was all done, I pushed dad back down on the bed.

"Do you think you have two more left in you?" I asked him, as I stripped down to my dark blue panties. Daddy told me that wearing just panties is sexier than me being naked. Whatever my man wants.

"Two?" he asked skeptically. "Sweet girl, you've worn me down. I'm not sure I have two more tonight. Why two?"

"Well first," I said, unbuckling his pants and pulling them down, along with his shorts, "I want a mouthful of your sweet cum to swallow." I pulled the pants all the way off and lifted his tee-shirt over his head, making him naked under me. "And then, I think my li'l kitty-kat needs one more serving," I added, stroking my furry lips invitingly.

Daddy groaned aloud, and said, "Aww, sweet girl, I want to, more than anything. But if we do one, I just can't promise the other will happen. You might need to choose."

"Hmmmm," I said, weighing my options. We'd had sex multiple times a day for the past week. I think, conservatively, dad had fucked me more in a week than my husband, what was his name again... had fucked me in the past year. He'd earned a reward. "Okay," I said. "You've done a wonderful job trying to knock me up, daddy, and my kitty-kat is quite pleased. So you just lay back, and let me say thank you."

With that, I went down between his legs, and took his semi-hard cock in my hands. I sucked the tip and then the whole knob into my mouth, sucking on the tip like a big chocolate milkshake. I know how much he loves me to stroke his soft, full balls with just the tips pf my fingers. I did that while focusing only on the tip of his cock. Those were the two most sensitive areas, and I wanted him to feel my mouth and fingertips on his sensitive glans and balls, with no distraction. He started moaning louder, and spread his legs, inviting me to go further. I slowly took all of him into my mouth, past my jaw, and down into my throat. I kept going, and my nose touched his body. I closed mouth down on his shaft and pulled him out all the way to the tip and slid him back into my throat. I repeated the act again, and he'd begun moaning louder. I pulled him out of me and rolled us over so that I was on the bottom. He got on his knees over my face, and I greedily grabbed his meat and pushed it back in my mouth, lifting my head to get him in deeper. But from that angle, he couldn't go in all the way. I pushed at his knees, pushing them down so he was laying prone over me on his hands and knees. I grabbed his ass and pulled him down, taking his dick all the way into my throat. Every time he pulled up and out, I grabbed his butt and forced him back down. Daddy finally understood what I wanted: I wanted him to fuck my face, deep and hard.

1...345678