A Simple Life Ch. 36-49

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is such a bad idea." She says, more to herself than to me, as the second button is opened. "Why am I tempting myself like this?"

"Please don't stop." I whisper.

Her only answer is a smile and smolder in her eyes that told me that she had absolutely no intention of stopping. One button after the next is freed. Her movements are slow, controlled, calm. Like my buttons were sweet little bonbons Winona savors the unfastening of each one. When the last one is open her fingers play along the slender exposed space up my middle. Her eyes pan up and down, taking me in with a hunger I had never experienced before. Kayla was always horny, but this was something different. Something deeper and more powerful than mere sexual lust. She lingers a long moment before opening my shirt, a soft sigh escaping her parted lips as my torso is revealed.

"Fuuuuck baby." She says, her voice hushed. "You look so fine."

Her right hand touches and holds along the side of my neck then slowly snakes down my lean chest, across my slender shoulder, then curves back to tenderly cup my pec like it were very petite breast. She gives it a firm yet gentle squeeze.

"Ohhh." A lilting moan escapes me.

Winona takes a sharp breath in through her nose and blinks her eyes as she tries to tamps back the urges inside of her. She takes a longer, deeper breath...then pulls her hand away. She lifts my right arm and has me hold it still as she unfastens the cuff buttons. She then does the same with my left, stealing little glances at my body here and there. Again she sits me up. Again she removes the garment, pulling me in tight against her body as she pulls my arms from the shirt. I am sat back. My hands returned to her hips. The shirt is folded and placed on top of the vest.

She stops to look at me, pushing her glasses higher up her nose in a cute non-conscious gesture of wanting to see me more clearly. Her eyes pan over every square inch of naked flesh. Beneath her skirt I see her arousal push upward as plain as my own.

"Am I getting too heavy?"

"No." I say. She could have weighed a ton and been grinding my femurs into powder and I wouldn't have said otherwise.

She taps the buckle of my belt with a finger. "May I?"

I nod and reply in a high, soft, feminine tone. "Yes."

She grins. With the same calm, contained demeanor she unbuckles my belt and pulls it free from my waist. Holding the belt in front of her she slides the length of leather through her left hand then suddenly jerks it tight. Her gaze returns to me and I could see ideas simmering just beneath the surface. It only lasts a moment before she coils it up and places it on my shirt. Without hesitation her hands return to unfasten the waist button then zip down my fly. Shifting her weight to the side she dismounts my legs and proceeds to pull my pants down.

"Lift up your butt."

I do so and the pants are pulled down my legs. She pulls them right off of my feet and, while she was leaned over, she even removes my socks. My toes wriggle on the fuzzy rug beneath them. She was still fully clothed but I was now down to just my undies. I felt ready to burst with libidinous excitement. When she sits back up she lets her eyes drift up my bare, pale legs. Where her eyes go soon follows her near hand. Again I tremble as her warm palm strokes up the inner side of my calf.

"Your hairs...they're so soft and fine." She says. As her eyes reach my crotch she stops. They focus for a moment on the length and shape of my penis, but quickly zero in on the embarrassingly large wet spot at the tip where my precum had soaked through my underwear. Her eyes flare and her face lights up, in an instant making me feel not embarrassed but sexy. Very sexy. "My! Somebody's wet."

"Wet for..." I hesitate, then writhe and mewl seductively. "...D-Daddy. I'm wet for Daddy."

"Mmm!" She cocks a brow, her hand continues up past the knee to my tender inner thigh. I spread my legs for her and her hand drifts higher. "You are a bad girl."

"Ohhhhh." I sigh, a full body shudder running through me. "I am. I am so bad Daddy."

"I see that now." She says breathily. "So what are we gonna do with that pesky clitty of yours?" Her eyes twinkle with lust as they stare unabashedly at my rock hard cock. "It's never gonna fit inside your panties like that." Her gaze rises to stare into mine. "You DO want to wear your special panties that Daddy got you, don't you baby girl?"

"Mmm." I nod vigorously.

"Well then." Her hand grips hard just six inches below my balls. "Let's see what we can do to make them fit."

***

Chapter 39

"H-How?"

"I can only think of one way to soften a stubborn clitty." She says in a sultry croon. "That's to make it feel reeeal good."

"Mmm." I nod. "B-But I-I thought we weren't..."

"Shhh." She presses a finger against my lips. "I'm not doing a thing." She traces that same finger down over my chin, down my neck and chest and stomach, until it arrives at my closer arm. Taking it by the wrist she lifts it, moves it, then gently places my hand down over my dick. "You are." Her voice lowers to a whisper. "I just want to watch."

"Yes Daddy." I whisper back, full to the brim of first time nerves, giddy excitement, and overwhelming arousal. I slip my hand under the waistband of my underwear, grip my stiff shaft, swallow hard, then pull my penis out into the open. Gripping it lightly at the base I flex for her to reveal the entirety of my five slender inches.

"Ohhh Sprout." Her eyes widen. "Ohhh Sprout! It's beautiful!"

"Mmm." I smile, my ruddy knob fattening at the compliment.

Kayla had said some really flattering things about my member, Lauren and Eddie some not so flattering things, but none had ever called it beautiful. That felt SO nice! My dick wasn't big, but neither was I. Most guys wanted to be long or thick or hung or whatever, but not me. I wanted to feel cute. I wanted someone to appreciate my petite penis as the pretty thing that it was. And boy was I feeling that way right now. Even more than her words it was that way she looked at me that truly made me feel beautiful. In Winona's joyful and lustful expression I saw no falseness and certainly no cruelty. She liked what she saw. With her clothed and me nearly nude I had never felt so totally exposed, yet I also felt perfectly safe. I loved how she looked at my body. I loved how she looked at my private parts. She didn't make me feel funny or inadequate, like I sometimes did with others, with Winona it felt...natural.

"It's you. It is so you. It's everything...I thought it would be." She looks up into my eyes. "The perfect clit for the perfect girl."

"Mmmmm." I mewl happily. "I...I d-do have a cute clitty. D-Don't I?"

"The cutest!"

"He he he!"

"Okay baby girl." She says. "You just listen to Daddy and she'll make you feel good."

"Yes Daddy."

"Loosen your grip. Real loose now." I do as she says, my already light grip easing up. A smile flashes just for an instant as she watches me obey her. She liked how I listened. In that delighted smile I could see the thrill of sexual exploration. This was as new to her as it was to me. This was a shared adventure. "Good girl." She says. "Now...just your thumb and one finger. Can you do that for me?"

"Mmm." I nod. Three of my fingers leave my dick with only the pads of my thumb and index finger remaining to hold it.

"Now stroke it for me." She says. "Rub that clitty beautiful girl."

"Mmm." With just one finger and a thumb I begin to stroke myself.

Again the smile flashes. "That's good. A little slower. That's it. That's it. Good girl."

"Ohhhh." The moan that drifts from my lips was not from the pleasure of my masturbation but from her bewitching words. "Am I doing it right?" I ask, greedy for more.

"Yes. Just like that." She says. "Keep going." As I pleasure myself I gaze on her beauty, so regal and elegant. I had no exposed breasts or pussy, butt or cock, leg or torso to arouse my libido but I did not care, nor did I need them. She was so hot just like she was. I ached to see her body of course, but if this is all she would give me for now I would accept it with gusto. Her watching and me slowly stroking we sit there for maybe a minute before she speaks again. "Little higher up now. Work the tip a little. That's it. Be gentle. That's it Sprout."

My cock flares hard as my thumb rubs my knob, a fat drop of precum beads at the hole. "See how wet I am for you."

She laughs softly. "I see it Sprout." She lets out a long hot breath. "God damn. This is so fucking hot."

"Yeah." I giggle.

"You are soooo sexy baby girl."

"Thank you." I coo.

"Use your hand now." She says, her hazel eyes gleaming. "Your whole hand. That's it. Just like that. Keep it slow and light. Slowwww and easy."

"Mmmmm." Up and down I stroke my arousal.

"You listen so good." She croons. "I like it when you listen."

"I like it too."

"Maybe...maybe someday you'll do that for Daddy." She glances down toward the action. "Would you do it if I asked?"

"Ohh yes! Yes please."

"I know you would." She licks her lips and swallows.

She watches me, she ogles me, she lusts for me, but not once does she touch me except for where her leg met mine. I could tell she wanted to. Very much so. The way her hand would reach out the ball into a fist and pull back again time and again told me that. But this seemed an exercise in control as much for herself as for me. Eventually though it just gets to be too much for her. Bringing a hand close to my cheek she lingers a moment...then touches the side of my neck so very, very lightly.

"Hah!" I gasp that most tender of bodily contact. The fine hairs stand up all down my body, my breath catches and shudders, as tingles spread out across my flesh. "That feels good!"

"Ohhhh Avery." She sighs. Her eyes explore my face, the middle two fingers of her right hand caress my neck. "Those eyes. Those big beautiful blue eyes. Those sweet little lips. You could...make a girl...lose herself."

"Ohhhh."

"How can a boy...be so lovely?"

"Ohhhh."

"So soft."

"Mmmmm."

"I like soft."

"I like it toooo."

"But sometimes..." Her fingers turn and the next thing I knew her hand was around my neck! Not choking me, but holding it firmly.

"Ohhhhhh!" My dick twitches in my stroking grip.

She rises and leans over me to emphasize the size difference between us, her face hovering close to mine. Her other hand grabs my shoulder and shoves me harder against the back of the love seat. The care was still there but there was also a power burning in her hazel eyes and I am reminded that while I might be soft Winona had some hard edges to her. 'She'd chew you up and spit you out.' Kayla had warned me. Right now...feeling her size and strength lording me...that didn't sound so bad.

"Go faster now. Rub harder."

"Yes...Daddy." I jerk faster, my grip tightening.

"That's it. Rub that clitty hard. Work it until you squirt."

"Mmmmm!" I stroke faster and harder, my hips now getting into the action. "Ohhhhhh!"

"Good girl. Keep going." She urges me. "I want to see you in your panties baby girl. I want to see your clitty all locked up and safe. I want to see you being so pretty for me."

"Ohhhhhh."

"Rub it baby. Rub that clitty."

"Mmmmm!"

"Faster."

"Ohhhh!"

"Faster baby."

"Ohhhhhh!"

"Ohhh Sprout." Gazing deep into my eyes she whispers. "The things I want to do to you."

"Mmmmm!"

Seeing the rising passion in my face Winona urges me on. "You're so close baby. I can see it."

"Yessss." My hand is a blur up and down my shaft, the growing pressure nearly irresistible.

"That's it sweet boy, that's my girl, I wanna see a nice big orgasm. Cum for Daddy."

Those last three words start me over the edge. "Ohhhhhhhhh!"

What happens next takes me completely by surprise. "Stop!"

"Huh!?"

Grabbing my wrists Winona pulls my hands away from my body and holds them firmly at my sides. And she picked a heck of a time! Despite my hand no longer there to stimulate it my dick had already crossed the point of no return.

"NNNNGH!" I try to stop it but semen had already begun oozing from my tip. "Ohhhh gahhhh." I writhe and moan, my hips thrusting into nowhere, as mentally I shift from holding back to letting loose and I find that wasn't possible either! Caught in an agonizing middle zone nut and no nut I quiver and whimper and watch my twitching, dribbling dick search desperately for any sort of contact. "Hnnngh! OHHH GNNNGHHHH!!!" It was unlike anything I'd ever felt. There was none of that wholly satisfying BURST of blissful release that came with climax, instead it turned into a sputtering, whimpering petering out of the sexual energy that had built up during masturbation. There is no great shot, the cum that does eke out simply pools beneath my tip. "PBBPPTTTFFFTT!"

Winona, seemingly as surprised as I was and not sure of what to do, continues to hold wrists and watches my sweet torture.

My dick goes still with my half full balls still lamely trying to expunge more but denied, the smell of spunk fills the air, and too soon it is over leaving me spent but unrewarded. Instead of that usual warm afterglow I still feel horny, but impotently so.

After a stunned moment Winona lets me go and sits back. Her hands covers her mouth and her wide guilty eyes look down on my mess. She looked like a kid who had just smashed her parent's car.

"Geez!"

"I'm sorry!" She says through her hand. "I'm so sorry!"

"What was that?" I laugh.

"Pfff." She holds back own laugher. "It's called a ruined orgasm." She covers her face completely. "That wasn't what I meant to do!"

"What were you trying to do?"

"Just...deny you a few times. I always wanted to try it. I got the idea and...I just sorta went for it." She sputters, her attempt to not laugh only making it harder to stop. "I'm terrible! He he he. I'm so bad at this! He he he. I...uh...er...Ooops!" She clamps her lips shut, looks at me, then starts to crumble entirely. "Pfff, he he he he!"

I cock my brow.

"Don't look at me like that! Ha ha ha! I'm sorry, okay? Ha ha ha ha! But...but...GAH! You looked so CUUUUTE! HA HA HA!"

I grin. "You think so?"

"YES! The way you were...the way it just sorta...the faces you...that noise you...ha ha ha ha!" She laughs a good wholesome laugh. I knew too well the mocking laugh of a bully and this was not it. She was laughing at the situation, not at me. "HA HA HA HA!"

I start to giggle with her. I mean, what else could I do at this point? Besides, it was kinda funny. "He he he he."

"What was it like?" She asks. "Did it hurt?"

"Not exactly." I say. "It was...different."

"Good different or...?"

"I...I don't know." I confess. Speaking purely physically it had easily been the worst orgasm of my life, and yet...somehow it was great. Her watching me struggle and holding my arms so that I was helpless made up for the rest. "It was...kinda...hot?"

She smiles brightly. "So fucking hot."

"Well, at least the mess is smaller."

"Pffft! Ha ha ha ha ha!" She slaps my leg, ebullient at my humor and greatly relieved that I wasn't upset by our little mishap. "That'll have to do." She gives me a shake and watches my slightly softening sex jiggle. "Now we gotta shrink that clitty down to size."

"I'm not sure it's gonna cooperate."

Pushing up off the love seat she grabs my hand and pulls me along behind her. "Nothing a cold shower won't fix."

"EEEP!"

***

Chapter 40

The next thing I knew I was in the cramped confines of Winona's little washroom with my dick hanging over the waistband of my underwear and cum drizzling down from below my belly button down into where my pubes would be if I didn't religiously shave them clean. With a great pull she yanks me into her arms and there between the sink and the toilet we do an impromptu waltz as she jostles me around toward the shower.

She slaps my shoulders and steps back. "Come on now. Out of those undies Sprout."

"Yes Daddy." I titter. Turning away from her, more from some sort of ingrained habit than from modesty, I begin to pull my underwear down. Not quickly enough for her however.

"Come on. Come on." She spurs me on with little pinches along my back and sides. "Before you get all perky again."

Giggling like crazy I quickly slip them down my legs and step out of them, leaving me completely nude now. Her nippy pinches, not nearly hard enough to hurt, quickly zero in on my exposed tush and the backs of my legs which send my already insane giggling to another level. She ends it with a stiff swat to my behind!

"OOO!"

She laughs at how I hop and rub my bum in surprise. Reaching past me she opens the door to the walk-in stall. "In you go Sprout."

"Ohhh noooo." I groan in false protest as I step in, my arms clutched tight against my chest as I ready for the blast of cold that I knew was coming. I don't have to wait long. "EEEEEE!!!" My squeal echoes through the building as Winona turns just one of the two knobs on full. Anybody passing by would have thought the old garage was haunted by the noises I was making. "OOOOO!!! EEEEEEEE!!!"

Winona is DYING with laughter from my histrionics. Between gasping guffaws she says. "It's not that bad!"

"Says youOOOOOOOHOOOO!" I twist and hop and jump around like someone with an angry bee in their trousers. "HEEEEEEE!!!"

Winona falls back onto the toilet holding her gut with uproarious laughter. In my flapping and flailing about she gets a good amount of water on her too, though she was far too busy busting a gut to notice. Waving her hands she shouts. "Stop! Stop! HA HA HA HA HA! You're killing me here! HA HA HA HA!"

Under the merciless cold streams washing over me I force myself to settle down to stand against them bravely. My hands still tight to my chest, my hands balled into fists, I stand trembling and allow the frigid water flow down my front. "Hoooooo."

Eventually Winona collects herself enough to stand back up. "We're getting water everywhere." She says between easing chuckles. Reaching into the stall she takes the handheld shower nozzle from its perch and angles it so that less of the water was spraying out the opening. Bringing the hissing shower head closer she focuses the stream onto my tensed up tummy then slowly lowers it until it the full brunt was taken on my junk.

"Geeeeeez!" I whine as the cold water does its thing.

After my orgasm, such as it was, all my giggling and jumping around, and now this unrelenting deluge of cold my member does not simply tamp down but goes into a full retreat. My five inches had swiftly shrunken to one and my scrotum had tightened up like a raisin. The shrinkage was real!

"That is the cutest fuckin clitty I ever saw." Winona praises me as she gently stroke my back.

"Mmm." I hum happily. Shivering and naked as I was, the way she was looking at me made me warm inside.

"I think that'll do." She turns off the water and lets the head dangle free on the hose. She pulls me from the stall and in a flash she dries my feet and legs then has me wrapped up in the thick, soft towel. Through the towel she rubs my body to both dry and stimulate some heat back to the prickly skin. She then gives me a big hug and just...holds me until the shivers slowly subside. In her embrace I go very still. Closing my eyes I let out a long breath and savor the moment. Without realizing it I let my head dip down to rest on her shoulder as my body relaxes. "Awww." Winona squeezes me tight and pets the back of my head. "You okay Sprout?"

"Mmm." I nod.

"Still wanna be my baby girl?"

"Mmm!" I nod faster, a smile growing.

"Good." She stands straight. "Come on beautiful." Keeping me held close she leads me back into the main room.

Sitting down on the love seat she takes me by the hips and pulls me over to directly in front of her, my feet standing between hers. I clutch the towel tightly as I watch Winona handle the pink plastic cage, separating it into its parts.