A Simple Life Ch. 36-49

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh fuuuuck baby. Yesssss." She grips my hair, pushing and pulling my head as she fucked my mouth. "Hahhhh. Tell me you love it."

"Shhhlrrp." She pulls me off of her fat tip. "I love it." I gasp breathlessly. My wide eyes admiring her gleaming dick, a ring pink lipstick showing me exactly how much I'd taken. "I love your cock Daddy. I love your cLLMMM!" She stuffs her member right back through my lips. "MMMMMM!"

Oh my God! The way she was using me! YES!

"Now that you're all warmed up can you go deeper baby? Can you deep throat Daddy's monster?" She pulls me in with a firm grip and carefully thrusts forward at the same time. "That's it. Deep as you can Avery. Give me that throat baby."

"MMMMMM!" I whimper in pure submissive rapture as her cock slides into places no man had gone before. "MMMMM!!!"

"Fuuuck yesss baby! That's it! Take it! That's a good girl!"

"HMMMM!!!" Her swollen glans pushes past my tonsils and into the larynx proper! My eyes filled with tears and my throat filled with cock I do all I can to open up for her. At first I try to ignore the rapidly rising vomit reflex then briefly attempt to fight it but after just a couple of seconds my body reflexively begins to gag on this deep intruder. Snorting and heaving I curse my flesh for not being to follow where my cock sucking spirit wanted to go. "GLRRGH! GLLLGH!"

Winona sees my struggle and pulls out in the nick of time. I do not retch thankfully though drool streams like a river from my open lips as I pant and steady myself again, great strings of saliva connecting my mouth and her dick like drooping streamers.

"You okay?"

"Yeah." I gasp and swallow. "I'm good."

Her hand eases from my hair and softly pets me. "Avery...if Daddy's ever too hard with you...you call for Mommy okay?"

I look up at her to see her face transformed, suddenly warm with softness and kindness. "Mom-my?"

Like an angel she beams her rays down over me. "Mommy won't let anything bad happen to you. Ever. Okay baby?"

"O-Okay."

"Atta boy Sprout." She strokes my cheek ever so softly. "Can Daddy keep going?"

I nod.

Before my eyes the warm smile curls to one side, her eyes narrow with lewd desire, and her one brow rises with devilish intent. And just like that...Daddy was back. She takes me by the hair again then with other hand grips the base of her cock and starts to slap the wet meat across my face.

"There's a good girl." She praises me as her hard, heavy meat slap, slap, slaps back and forth across my face. "You almost took it all! A little training and you'll take the rest."

"Mmmm. Yes Daddy."

Loving the cock clubbing I give Daddy a big smile and a giggle as I gawk up a little confused but a whole lot more captivated by the strange dichotomy I'd just witnessed. It was just dawning on me that Winona was role player. She was accustomed to inhabiting different people and she had a naturally creative mind. Why shouldn't Mommy and Daddy be different roles that she could slip into and out of as the situation demands? What fun! It was quick but I also caught the shift in pronoun. Mommy said 'Atta boy.' Daddy said 'Good girl.' I don't know why...but I liked that. I liked that a lot.

After allowing me to recover Daddy feeds her cock back into my mouth. Taking my head in both hands now she holds it still and starts to fuck my mouth in long, deep thrusts. She knew my limits now and was careful to work within them. In a sort of submissive nirvana I just gaze up in awe at the way her powerful body bent and flexed in graceful, sinuous motions as she used my sucking, slurping, suckling mouth for her pleasure.

I love it. I love it! I LOVE IT! I love Daddy's cock! I love it so much! I loved how it stretched me and penetrated me and filled me. I loved the way Daddy would grunt with good feeling and the way his balls would sometimes brush my chin. I didn't just love it, I needed it! I never knew how much I needed a big, dominant Daddy to pleasure but now that I did I just knew that my life would never be the same again. And with each sloppy thrust I grow ever more hungry for my cummy reward.

Her shaft glides easily in and out of my tight, wet lips. My voice high and soft I mewl and whimper for my sticky treat. "Hmm! Mmm! Mmmm!"

"Ohhh baby girl. You look so fucking beautiful sucking my cock. You were born to suck cock. Your body was made for big cock, wasn't it baby?"

"Hmmm!" I nod as best I can while impaled.

"I know it was. I knew it the moment I saw you. I knew you were just the kind of girl I needed."

"Mmmm!"

"Rrrm." She growls as her cock flexes hard. "Why don't you play with your clitty for me. Tease your pussy. Go ahead baby girl."

"Mmmmm." I coo as my right hand slips down into my damp panties. With the base of my palm I rub my clit and balls while my middle finger stretches to tickle my hole. "Hmmmmm!" I moan and writhe with unchained passion.

"Gooood girl." She lets out a hard breath as my unrelenting oral drew her climax ever closer. She bares her teeth and hisses, her intense hazel eyes bearing down into mine. "Fuck baby. Fuck you're good."

"Hmmmm!" My palm is wet with my clitty juice, my finger now rubbed my hole furiously, all the while Daddy's cock stuffed my sucking maw like it was a pussy. HEAVEN!

Kayla and I had gotten kinky but I'd never experienced anything like this. Not even close! This was more than kink, this was a sexual and spiritual awakening! Winona knew how to handle me. How to talk to me. How to use me. How to dress me up and make me feel right. Me in my panties and nightie, Winona in her crisp collared shirt and jeans, baby girl with her penis locked up tight, Daddy with a beautiful pair of tits, and big dicked Mommy watching over her boy from the wings. Sex and gender and sexuality and dominance/submission had all been thrown into a blender and set to puree. There were no borders or limits here. There were just two horny people eager to explore the limitless possibilities that the other provided.

I could feel Winona was close. The way her hands gripped, the way her cock was so fucking hard and the way her thrusts had gotten faster and more urgent told me the finish was just moments away. I bring my hands up again and grip her hips hard so that I could hold on for the final flurry.

"Hff! Fuck! Oh fuck baby!" She grunts, her beautiful face contorting to the rising pleasure. "That's it. Fuck! Ohhh fuck!"

My eye wide and innocent I gaze up at Daddy and suck with all I had. My lilting little noises beg for the messy reward that I had earned.

At the very last moment the rough, tough expression of Daddy evaporates leaving only this incredible woman momentarily unmasked and vulnerable. She brows turned up in the middle, a look of ecstasy across her feature, she lets out a whispered gasp. "So...beautiful!"

She suddenly pulls out, her bulbous knob popping from my lips, and holds me still with one hand as the other strokes her cock wildly. I bring my hands up to lay across my chest, covering my titties in a dainty pose, and I keep my mouth wide open. Extending my tongue as far as it could go I bat my eyes and wait, looking as pretty as I knew how.

I don't wait long. Three strokes later I am blasted square in the face with biggest, fattest, hottest wad of cum of my life. That first single shot was as much as Eddie's entire load! And it was soon followed by another...and another...and another! I try to keep my eyes open but my face is soon slathered with oozing semen. One blast catches me right across my open mouth, jizz coating my tongue with savory sperm and sliding down my gulping throat. She tasted even better than I'd imagined. Not only was each throbbing spurt of cum so much more than what I was used to, her orgasm seemed to go on for twice as long! Adoring every second of it I sit and let it rain down over me. Hair, ear, nostrils, eyes, Winona's one woman bukkake gets EVERYWHERE!

"Ohhhhh fuck." I hear Winona sigh. A moment later I feel the last dribble squeezed out onto my lips. After a couple of deep, heavy breaths I sense her whole body relax. "Ohhhh wow. Sprout! Ohhhh wow!"

Only now, knowing that she was done, do I close my mouth and swallow. Good girl that I was I knew my manners. Forcing an eye open so that I could see her I sit up nicely, my face coated with seed, and say in my sweetest voice. "Thank you Daddy."

***

Chapter 46

Just before the stinging cum forces me to close my one open eye again I see Winona come back down to Earth from her soaring climax. Though my eyes are spooged shut I still sit pretty for her.

"Oh. Oh no." Winona laughs. "Look at you! What a mess. Ha ha ha!" There is a zip from her fly rising. "Oh geez, damn. I guess I was a little pent up."

The warm cum slowly oozing down my neck and dripping from my chin I lick my lips I then swallow and say. "I think so. Wow!"

"Come on Sprout." The next thing I knew Winona was scooping an arm under my knees and holding me around the back. With a little grunt of effort she hoists me straight up off of my seat! Damn this girl was strong. I quickly relax into her sure arms. She carries me to the kitchen chair and sets me down again, as gentle as a feather. As I sit not really sure about what was happening I hear the faucet begin to run. A length of paper towel is placed in my hands. Using it I wipe my face of the messy load. "Aw. I got some on your new nightie. I'm sorry Sprout."

"It's okay." I say with a titter. "It was fun!"

"I...I don't know what got into me. On our first date!" She sighs. "I'm not that kind of girl."

"But I am." I jest as I pull the gooey towels from my face. "I'm just that kinda girl. He he he."

"Ha!" I look up to see her kneeling down in front of me. Somewhere along the way a light had been turned on. Taking the soiled paper towels from me she sets them to the side the begins to clean my face properly with a wet cloth. I could see her cheeks flushed from her orgasm giving her a lovely glow. When our eyes meet she smiles. I smile too. As she wipes my skin with the warm, wet cloth she says. "That face you made when I came...Avery!"

"This one?" I make my cute looking up with pleading eyes and open mouth look.

"YES!" She laughs as she daubs the cloth around my open mouth. "I came so fucking hard I thought I was gonna shoot out a nut. Ya gotta warn a girl before you break that shit out. Damn boy, that just ain't fair."

I giggle. "I always wanted to do that."

"And I always wanted to try out Daddy." She says as she swipes the little dimple beneath my nose. "I dabbled with Daddy with Kayla but she'd always tease me and get all weird about it and ham it up. Kinda spoiled things ya know?" She swirls the cloth around my right ear. "What, um, what did ya think?"

"I liked her!" I say softly. "I like Daddy a lot."

"I wasn't too rough?"

"Mmm mmm." I shake my head.

"Good." She says, relief in her voice. It was kinda funny seeing Winona as just Winona again after meeting Daddy. I sit still watching her, utterly smitten, as she cleans me up with firm, scrubbing swipes. She finishes off by dabbing at the spatters of semen that had hit my nightie. "There we go. Pretty as ever." She looks up into my eyes and holds my gaze in hers...then cups my head and kisses me. As our lips part she whispers. "You make me weak Sprout."

"I'm sorry."

She pinches my chin. "That's not a bad thing." Getting up she takes the paper towel and throws them out then rinses out the cloth and tosses it toward the laundry basket across the room as if she were making a three-pointer. She misses by at least two feet.

"I like your tattoo."

She looks down and spreads her shirt, her fingers tracing down across the ink. "Thanks! Dad got it for me for graduation." She chuckles. "Mom was furious."

"It's beautiful."

"I've got another on my back." She spins around and pulls the shirt down over her shoulders to reveal her back. Her incredible back. She didn't have the sculpted musculature of a body builder but the natural power of her athletic build was so sexy to behold. Her strong shoulders, her elegant lats, the graceful hourglass swoop of her midsection. Never mind the ink she was a work of art herself. The tattoo that she does reveal takes up most of her upper back and was every bit as spectacular as the one on the front, and judging by the same incredible detail in the feathers clearly done by the same talented artist. "Cool, huh?"

"A crow!"

"It's Raven." She peers back over her shoulder as if she somehow might see it and pulls her long hair to the side to give me the full view. The great corvid, the same color as her onyx hair, was viewed from above in full flight. Its beak is pointed up toward the base of her neck, its wings spread cross both of her shoulder blades, and its fanning tail feathers splayed down toward the small of her back. Though not a bird of prey there is a hint of danger that comes through the art

"Raven?"

"The shifter, the trickster, the pathfinder, the wily one. Spirit of change and transformation." She says. "As a winkte I've always felt a kinship."

"It's wonderful!" I say. Something else catches my eye as I take in this masterpiece, something not so pretty. Poking up from the edge of her shirt along her left side I could see a bit of pretty nasty looking scar. "Oh. Wh-What happened there?"

Winona's smile fades and she pulls her shirt back up over her shoulders. "Nothin."

"I-I'm sorry."

She turns to look at me, buttoning just the center button of her shirt. "Stupid shit. From when I was young." She says. "The Rez, well, it's not like it is here Sprout."

"Oh." I could hear in her tone that there was a story there, but a story that she didn't want to tell right now.

"We didn't even get to eat the snacks." She holds out her hand. I take it and she pulls me to my feet. Hand in hand we walk back to the love seat which had, miraculously, been spared from Winona's load. Every drop had made it onto her baby girl. We settle back down and Winona pulls the little table closer again. She offers me my wine. "You'll probably want this."

I smile and take the drink, the sweet wine mixing with the salty aftertaste. "I don't actually mind the taste."

"Really?" Her face twists. "I hate it!"

"I like it." I smile proudly. "Like you said...I was born to suck cock."

She lets out a bellowing laugh. "I did say that! Oh man."

"It's okay."

"GAH! That was so amazing!" She says, her eyes alight with excitement. "You are SO good! That was the BEST head I've ever gotten. Easily."

My grin grows at the wonderful ego-boosting compliment. "Even better than Kinky Kayla?"

"No contest." She takes her drink in one hand as the fingers of the other plays through my hair. "How's the cage?"

"Good. Really good."

"Good." She looks back toward the kitchen light and squints. "Damn it. Forgot the light on."

"It's okay." I slide closer to her.

"But the mood..."

"It's okay." I say again as I lay my head down across the arm that stretched along the back of the love seat.

"Okay." She says and relaxes into me.

For a time we just gaze, occasionally share a giggle over nothing at all, then carry on gazing as we nibble and sip. Normally after some sort of sexual act I would feel funny inside, uncomfortable at the tender emotions sex invariably exposed and anxious that I had let my partner down in someway. But with her...with her I only felt good. It stemmed from how she could laugh at things. How she spoke the truth in her heart, even if it was blunt. How she cared for my feelings. How she seemed to understand me. How her kindness allowed me to be myself, my real self. How she could be sooooo cool without even trying yet still be open and awkward and vulnerable and nerdy and genuine. And it was how, as Daddy, she'd taken control and let me know exactly what she wanted from me. She let me feel naughty and nasty, but in a playful way. I liked that!

Most of all though it was how she looked back at me. I could see myself, all cute and pretty, reflected in the pupils of her beautiful eyes. But it was the warm glow behind that reflection that made me feel so safe and dear. She looked at me like nobody else ever had. So many of the same feelings filling my heart were shining back at me from hers. Oh how I bask in her light.

***

Chapter 47

"Talk to me Sprout." Winona says softly.

"What do you want to hear?"

"I dunno. Anything." She says. "Tell me a story, any story, and I'll tell you one. Story for story."

"Wh-What kind of story?"

"A true story. Something happy. Tell me something about yourself Avery."

"O-Okay. Um..." I think. Most of my happy memories centered around Grandpa, a subject that I dare not even approach at the moment as I knew I would break down into a sobbing wreck, so I am forced scour my memory for other happy times. Initially nothing presents itself. Or more precisely, those things that did present themselves I would strike down for one reason or another. Everything that I could think of I worried would make me look weird or show what a loner loser I was or sound like I was trying to brag. As I ponder and worry Winona brings her other arm around me so that she held me in a full embrace. She was as much cradling me as hugging me, and I loved it. I let out a long happy breath and relax into her, my head slipping down to rest on her chest.

"Mommy's got you." She whispers and kisses my head.

"Ohhhh." Warm, safe, and held the story flows on its own. "I once lead my whole grade through a field trip."

"You lead them?"

"Mm hm. Mr Peters took the whole Grade 8 class for a nature hike through Brume Pass. It was built up all year and we were going to see unique plants, animals and micro-climates all culminating at one of the hidden ruins. We had a couple of parent volunteers but they both jammed out at the last minute. That wasn't going to stop crazy Mr Peters though. Right on schedule we rolled out as we were. So it was him, Karlene the grumpy bus driver, and nearly 50 hyperactive kids heading out into the forest."

"Oh no."

I giggle. "Mr Peters isn't a local and wasn't even an outdoorsman. That was clear the moment we got there. Our leader didn't have a clue what he was doing!"

Winona laughs. "So what happened?"

"We got lost. Like...right away. Within an hour we'd gotten off the trail and within two we'd veered down the wrong pass altogether. The whole time I followed along quietly knowing we were going the wrong way."

"You didn't say anything?"

"Mmm." I shake my head then snuggle closer. "I was too shy."

"Aww."

"The adults started to argue and once they figured out what was happening all the other kids started to panic." I giggle. "You should have seen Kayla. She was trying to form a splinter group to strike off on their own. It was crazy. I'm talking Lord of the Flies stuff."

"Ha! Kayla was there?"

"Yeah. We weren't super close yet though." I say. "Anyway with all this happening around me I finally told Mr Peters that I knew the way. All of a sudden everyone was looking at me! A lot of them were looking at me funny, cause I never spoke up like that before. Nobody even knew that I knew the island like that. Suddenly everyone was asking me questions. It was...it was scary."

"Their attention scared you more than being lost?"

"Yeah." I say softly. Winona's strong arms tighten around me. I swallow. "So Mr Peters kept me at his side as I lead them back to Brume Pass. Along the way Mr Peters would point some stuff out, half of it wrong. He called a Northern Harrier a Golden Eagle!" I laugh. "Since I was beside him I whispered that he got it wrong. I explained the differences and showed him in the birding book he had with him. Same thing happened with everything. He was calling trilliums lilies, he was calling pines spruce, you name it. At first I thought he was messing with me, but he was serious! He he he! The more I corrected him the more he started just asking me in the first place. Pretty soon he was asking me about plants and animals and geology too. After that he had me start telling the others directly without him as a go between. The next thing I knew I was pretty much guiding the whole darn thing. It was so weird. Suddenly everyone was listening to me and asking me stuff and showing me stuff."