A Simple Life Ch. 36-49

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"May I touch you?"

"Mm hm."

She looks up at me. "Think unsexy thoughts."

"Impossible."

With a smirk she returns her attention below. Very gingerly she clasps my balls in her fingers and thumb and lifts them. With her other hand she brings the rounded U shaped piece of the cage up so that it was up in under my scrotum and reached around my balls and the base of my shaft. She tilts then shakes her head. Returning to the box she finds another one, the smallest of the sizes included. This one fits just right.

"You're so smooth." She spares a moment to pet my hairless skin. "I shave too. I never get this smooth."

"I could...um...help."

"Or you could just do it for me."

"Oh!"

"Shh."

She had noticed my shrunken peen starting to twitch to her touch and hastens to continue. She finds the right spacer pieces, in my case it was the smallest option included, then she affixes the top bit of ring that would secure it all to the bottom bit leaving my dick and balls sticking out the ring of tough plastic. Taking the penis piece she oh so gently slips it up onto me. Because I am so small it has no trouble sliding into its plastic sleeve. Holding it all together Winona takes the final piece, the lock, and hooks it through the eye of the peg that holds it all together.

Click.

I was locked. Pulling the keys from the lock she does not offer them to me nor do I ask for them. She sits back to admire what she had done. I pull the towel open so that I too could get a better look. There, between my legs, was not the fleshy protrusion that I was used to seeing but a gleaming pink bump cradled over my balls.

"What do you think?"

"It's...pretty."

"You like it?"

"Mmm." I nod my affirmation.

I didn't just like it. I loved it! It felt so snug and sexy. And it kept me...cute. Safe in its cage it wouldn't flop around or grow or do anything but sit there looking...cute. I touch myself to feel my glossy pink clitoris. I couldn't feel a thing through the rigid plastic and yet, somehow, it stimulated me. A lot! It was as if the lack of sensation was somehow a sensation in itself. Sliding the tip of my middle finger over the top I reach the tip to feel the little slit that would allow me to pee without having to take it off. In this I'd have to sit down to go to the washroom like girls do. I wondered...could I cum in this? I feel my balls and I like how the base ring held everything tight and taut and perfect. My nuts had never looked better. I grab my whole package and give it a tentative tug. Then a harder one. Letting go I swing my hips back and forth just to watch and feel my caged member move. And as I do so I feel myself swell to the limits of my confinement.

"Oh!"

"Everything okay?"

"Yeah. G-Great."

As if in response to the feeling of its walls my penis surges with sudden desire, only to be stopped dead. Again my peen tries, again it is halted. There was no more space to grow. Only then do I feel the real joy of being caged. My arousal was contained and controlled, the expression of that arousal denied. Denied until the pretty lady who was holding my key allowed me to release it. And there was something about that desire confined...that made it grow exponentially! Oh my God was I horny!

"Are you getting hard again?"

"Mm hm." I nod.

"Just in time then." She leans in to take a close inspection of my clit. "Comfy?"

"Oh yes. Yes." I touch it and rub it, the very subtle rubbing it gives me on the inside makes my pecker strain impotently yet again. No matter how hot and bothered I got everything down there stayed wonderfully and perfectly...cute. "Ohhh yes!"

With a little pat to my berries she says. "Good girl."

"He he he."

Taking my skimpy nightie and tiny panties she offers them to me. "Go get changed for Daddy?"

I couldn't snatch them from her hands fast enough.

***

Chapter 41

I rush back toward the washroom but pause before I pass through the door to glance over toward the dresser. Reading my thoughts Winona says. "Go ahead Sprout." I hurry over and take the makeup kit then head into the washroom and close the door behind me. I hang the towel up and set to work on my transformation.

Handling my garments like the precious gifts that they were I very daintily lay them out over the toilet seat then turn to the mirror. I knew I couldn't do near as good a job as Winona had done to me so I keep it simple. Besides, I didn't want to keep Daddy waiting. As carefully as I can I apply some lipstick, some blush, and a touch up a little around the eyes. When I was done...I looked worse than when I began! The lipstick smudged at the left corner, the blush was too dark, and my eyelids were all sorts of fucked up. In the bright overhead light I looked more whore than baby girl. This was harder than it looked. With a huff of frustration I fix it as best I could as I tell myself not to let this slow me down or spoil the mood.

At last I turn to my outfit. My sexy and adorable outfit. From the seat I lift the elegant green panties. My panties. My very own pair! So soft and smooth. As I pull them up my legs and snug them over my butt and bulge they just felt sooooo right. I run my hands over my ass then around and down my front, luxuriating in the feel of them. I back away from the over the sink mirror as much as I can to try to get a good look at myself. I like what I see. Unlike boys underwear panties fit so much better on a small and lithe frame like mine. So much better. And the feel of the rich satin against my pale skin was heaven. I giggle at the shape of my clitty in the fine fabric. It looked so...petite. So...cute.

The turquoise nightie comes next. I slip it over my head and let gravity allow it drift down over me. When it settles into place I smooth the silky fabric and turn to look at myself again. "Ohhhhh." A whispered sigh escapes my lips. The makeup might not have been great but I still looked good. Damn good. The way the nightie draped so naturally over the soft curves of my body and the way the lacy bust hugged and accentuated my non-existent bosom. It could not have fit better had I chosen it myself. The best part of all though, the hem of the nightie was so short that the bottom of my butt cheeks juuuuust peeked out. I give a little hop to watch myself jiggle, the cage around my penis sending a wave of pleasure up through my groin. My peen tries to surge and escape but it remains securely encased.

I tussle my hair a little to let it hang more naturally and, hopefully, more femininely then give myself one final once over. My gaze meets the blue eyes staring back at me from the mirror. I smile and so does she. "Hello baby girl."

With spin and a giggle I turn and head back so Winona could see her presents on me.

I flick out the washroom light and open the door and for a moment I find myself in near darkness. After a few blinks my eyes adjust. In the minutes I'd been away the place had been transformed. The bag, the box, and my clothes had all been whisked away so that the place looked tidy. The light was off leaving only three flickering candles and the glow of Winona's new television to light the room. Stepping out I see that the screen was filled with the image of a fireplace complete with burning logs. Very soft romantic music mingled with the crackling flames. The familiar scent of vanilla filled the air. On a little fold out table in front of the love seat was two glasses of wine. Not fancy stemmed glasses, just regular old drinking glasses. To my eye they looked just as elegant. Between them was a little plate of cheese and crackers, beneath the table the box that the wine had come from.

The whole ambiance was as subtle as a freight train and I absolutely loved it. It was honest. It was unpretentious. It was heartfelt. And it was both bold and innocent at the same time. It was just so...her.

I knew she must have scrambled to get all of this set up in the short time I was getting ready yet she sat leaned back on the love seat as cool and suave as Casanova. The room wasn't the only change. My date had traded out her low cut top and long skirt for a man's collared dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up to her elbows and snug blue jeans, complete with belt and buckle. The top two buttons of her shirt allowed a glimpse of her chest and the jeans were tight enough that there was no hiding her secret. They obviously weren't something she could wear out. In that outfit she really, REALLY, looked the part of sexy 'Daddy'. So cool! So sexy! She made looking good look so easy.

She looks me up and down, not even trying to hide her desire for me. How I loved being looked at like that. "Give me a spin." She says. Holding my hands like a dancer slowly turn around on the spot one full rotation. "Mmm." She nods, trying hard not to squint despite having removed her glasses for her cool look. "Ohhh my. I didn't realize how short it was." She bites her lip and gives me a wanton grin that made me feel like the prettiest girl on the whole island. "Daaamn. You are so fucking hot baby girl."

"Y-You look v-very handsome too Daddy." I say, deeply flattered.

She pats the spot next to her. "Sit that little honey pot right here."

I cannot contain my smile. Holding my hands down in front of me demurely I walk up and sit down beside her. She slips her arm around my shoulders like it belonged there. Taking a glass she offers it to me. After I accept it she takes her own and we relax back. Her fingers play lightly down my shoulder as I take my first sip of the sweet wine.

"Cold?" She takes a long sip, her eyes glimmering in the firelight.

"Mmm." I shake my head no.

"Looks like everything fits okay?"

"Mmm." I nod.

"So you like your present?"

"Oh Winona." I say as I fiddle at the lace along my chest. "I can't even..."

"Good." The back of her fingers slowly and lightly paint up and down my arm. "So soft."

"Mmm." I snuggle in closer to her side.

As one we let out a quiet sigh as our bodies meld together. We sit for a time watching the fire, drinking our wine, and simply enjoying each other's warmth. After a few minutes she begins to play with my hair, wiggling her fingers through the tips then occasionally pulling at it lightly. As if pulled by gravity I find my eyes returning again...and again...and again to the sizable bulge the filled the crotch of Winona's jeans. Through the denim I could make out the long, thick shape of her raging erection. She was HUGE! And every time I look my little guy strains against its cage and all of that energy that is denied to my member feeds back into me in other ways. Add to this how absolutely fucking sexy I felt in my panties and nightie and...ohhhh GOD! My skin tingled, my cheeks burned, my mouth watered for a taste, my hole twitched for a touch, and my whole body was alive with lust. I had never been so god damned horny in my life.

I set down my drink and turn look to her, my hands gripping at her shirt. "Don't send me home tonight."

With a dreamy gaze she caresses my cheek tenderly. "What's that baby girl?"

"I-I-I know it's our f-first date a-and I respect your boundaries but...i-it's kind of our second date too."

"Is it?" She smirks and takes a casual sip and swallow. "So you think I'm a two date kind of girl?"

"No! I mean, yes! I-I-I mean..." I stammer. "We d-don't even h-have t-to..."

"Shhh." She runs her fingers along my jaw and around my chin. "Easy my girl. Eeeasyyy."

"I just...I want to stay." My voice lowers to a whisper. "With you." I look down to her arousal and let my eyes linger before looking back up again. "Let me stay. Please."

"You ask so nice." The tips of her fingers slowly snake down the sensitive skin of my exposed cleavage causing the fire inside of me to burn even hotter. "Sooo soffft."

"Ohhhh." I heave my chest up to press against her touch and invite more. "I wanna stay here...with you tonight." I plead like the needy girl that I was. "Please. Don't take me home tonight. Please Daddy? I'll do anything. Anything." I take a shuddering breath. "I'll be your baby girl."

She tilts her head and studies me, her fingers continuing to stroke and tease across my flesh. "Something you should know about me Sprout." She coolly takes another long sip of her wine then licks her ruby lips. "I never drink and drive."

***

Chapter 42

Setting down her wine Winona turns and looks at me with scorchingly sultry gaze. She reaches out to cup the back of my head and slowly pull me in.

"Ohhhh." I sigh softly through slightly parted lips.

Just half a foot apart she stops and holds me there as her eyes explore my face. She looks at my hair and my forehead. She looks along my brow and around my eyes. She looks at my fine ears then along my smooth cheek. She looks along my slender nose and then my tapered chin and then pink my parted lips. She didn't simply look though. She caressed me with her gaze.

And as she studies me I stare back in awestruck wonder as the plummy aroma of the wine on her breath mingles with the vanilla on the air to fill my senses. The warm flickering firelight from the screen made the shadows dance across her regal features. Over our night together strands long raven black hair had come free to hang loosely to either side of her face giving it a natural frame. Without her glasses I could see that the bones of her high cheeks and her angular brow gave her a natural and powerful intensity, which in light of a flame was only magnified. Her nose was wider than my own and had a very subtle downward curve from top to bottom which gave an air of nobility about her. Her character Ara was a 'Lady', and so was she. Her jaw and chin were feminine and elegant yet so strikingly strong, so much more robust than my own effete bone structure. Winona wasn't just bigger than me and stronger than me, she was visibly just plain tougher than me. Her full perfectly shaped lips beckon to me but I resist their siren call. She brought me. She held me. She was in control.

Once more my arousal strains against its pink prison. Once more that lust siphons back into the rest of me to light up my body like a bonfire. If I did not know it was from a television screen I would have sworn the flames fluttering in her wide hazel eyes was coming from me.

Her eyes a bit crossed as they remain focused on my lips she pulls me closer and whispers. "Sooo soft."

And then her lips touch mine, but do not yet press. With just the edges making contact she lets out a hot breath which washes over my cheeks. Her lips nibble against the edge of just my bottom pouting lip then sucks lightly for a moment before letting go. She does this again to the my upper lip. The fingers of the hand that cradled my head gently grip and relax through my hair in an uneven yet natural rhythm.

"Ohhhhh." I coo, utterly entranced by her sensual touch.

She turns, guiding me back into the corner of the love seat, and bears down over me. Pulling back she lets out a hard breath and takes in my face once more. Looming over me and now silhouetted by the wall of flame behind her with just the pinpoints of candlelight reflected in her eyes to break the umbra's shadow, the loose strands hair that swayed freely from her brow, she now looked wild and dangerous. From suave Daddy to fierce huntress in the blink of an eye. Yet the hand holding my head was just as gentle. Her strength just as controlled despite her peaking arousal. She could ravish me right now, she could take me by force if she wanted to, and I would be powerless to stop her. But I knew that she wouldn't. I knew it down to my bones. I knew that Daddy knew that her baby girl was a soft boy. But there was something in that knowledge of what she COULD do to me but never WOULD do to me without my consent that made her power not scary, but comforting. And sexy beyond compare.

With her free hand Winona strokes down my neck, down my cleavage, and down my lean stomach. Her eyes follow her hand so that she could both see and feel the shape of the lithe body beneath the pretty nightie.

"Ohhhhh." I sigh again as her hand leaves a wake of tingling pleasure behind it. My body moves on its own, leaning back and arching up to meet her touch. My arms slide up until my wrists cross above my head. Instantly reading my cue for the submission that it was Winona bring her hand from the back of my head up to take a firm hold of my willowy wrists. "Ohhhhhh!" Suddenly she nuzzles up under my jaw to suck at my neck. "Ohhhh Daddyyyy!"

Her other hand grips at my breast, pulling and groping, the slides down to take a firm grasp of my bare leg. At my neck the suck becomes a nibble.

"This body was made to be FUCKED." She whispers, her hand on my wrists gripping harder. "Fucked by Daddy."

"Ohhhhh!" I swoon in bliss. "Yesssss!"

Her hand glides up my inner thigh. With three fingers held tight together Winona begins to rub my pink clit, the tips of her short nails scratching lightly over my scrotum. As she plays with my clit her mouth finds its way to mine and soon her tongue taps and flicks at my lips like it was a pussy.

"Ohh! Ohhh!" Mewling and moaning I try to grasp at her tongue with my lips, occasionally catching it only to have it slip away a moment later.

"You are just going to be just the perfect little slut for Daddy. Aren't you little one?"

"Ohhh yes! Yes! Yes! Yes Daddy!"

Her tongue laps at my mouth as her hand delves lower. With her palm pressing tightly and grinding slowly on my clit and balls her fingers rub along the sleek fabric of my panties along my sensitive perineum, her long middle digit getting tantalizingly close to my boy hole. I open my legs wider, like a little slut like me ought to do. She nips at my bottom lip, holding it in a firm nibble as she pulls then lets it go. She then bites at my chin, her sharp teeth scraping lightly over my skin. She pushes harder against my cage as my dick pushes back with all it had from the other side and her middle finger wedges in between my butt cheeks.

"Ohhhhh!"

She pulls back and lets out a great gasp, her eyes wide and wild. Panting lightly she huffs. "Baby...the things you make me want...oh fuck." She locks her gaze on mine, staring deep into my soul, and says. "I want you Sprout!"

"I'm yourrrssss." I whimper joyously.

She dives back into me. Her lips smashing hard into mine.

We kiss. Really, truly kiss. Not a titillating peck. Not a teasing smooch. A full, honest, passionate lover's kiss.

Our lips locked her tongue plunges deep into me to find mine. Even inside of our mouths she was the dominant one. Her tongue lifts mine and spurs it into life until they are writhing and dancing back and forth within the shared space. Pinning me beneath her she growls and sucks and kisses me with fiery desire. Against my side I feel her cock as hard as steel and straining against its denim confines yet free to exert its awesome arousal unlike my own caged clitty dick. That disparity drove me wild, taking my already soaring lust to even greater heights. I slide even lower, inviting her weight on top of me, as my arms struggle ever so lightly just so that I could feel her hand holding me helpless. I mewl and hum in high, soft, pleading tones. My every submissive sound and movement an act of worship to her superior female power.

But for all the incredible lust there was something else. Something lifting it. Surrounding it. Infusing it. Something higher and deeper and more fundamental. Amongst all this kink and lust there were two souls touching for the first time. Two vulnerable spirits revealed to each other. A meeting of hearts. Every other thing about this situation could have been identical, but if this wasn't Winona Crow on top of me it just wouldn't have been the same. It wasn't her body or cock or dominant strength that made this moment what it was. It was HER. SHE made it special.