A Simple Life Ch. 50-59

Story Info
Another slice of Avery's life, the highs and the lows.
16.4k words
4.83
3.1k
11

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/14/2024
Created 03/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grimbous
grimbous
1,037 Followers

Author's Note: This section is one to skip if you're just here for the smut. Also, if you're reading this for some light escapism this is a section to skip as there is a pretty heavy scene coming up. For the rest of you who are enjoying this slice of life drama, thanks for sticking with it. :)

***

Chapter 50

"Ooohhhmmmm." I whimper as my groggily waking consciousness feels nothing but cold bed all around me. I was alone. It had all been a dream!

"Good mornin Sprout!" Winona's chipper voice shatters my self pity in an instant.

Blinking my eyes open I rub them and sit up in bed. "Morning."

"Come on sleepy head." She says. "I'm buyin ya breakfast." Just as I'm able to blink my eyes clear I find her sitting at the side of the bed beside me. She cups the back of my head and greets me with a kiss. Not a long, steamy lover's kiss, just a nice warm swift kiss to the lips. She made it feel as natural as the sunrise. I smile as she pets my hair then pats my chest. "Rise and shine lover." Lover!? I'd been up all of thirty seconds and already this was one of the best days of my life. Into my hand she slips something small then stands again and heads for the door. "I need to get you outta here before Dad rolls in."

In my palm was a tiny key. The key to my cage.

She points back to me. "Check yourself out. If you're chafing or pinching or anything I won't keep it on you overnight again."

"Uh." My brain struggles to catch up. "Sure. Yeah."

Amber early morning light was streaming through the window. Winona was already up, dressed, and groomed for the day. She had no makeup and her long hair was back in a single trailing ponytail. In a clean pair of overalls and a baggy gray hoodie Winona was hardly the height of fashion but to me she looked absolutely radiant. She steps out of the suite but leaves the door into the customer service area open.

"I let ya sleep as long as I could." She says from the other room. "You looked so peaceful I hated to wake you. Slept good?"

"Great!" I say. "I haven't slept that good in ages."

"Mmm. Me neither."

I look down at myself in my silky nightie and panties. It had gotten so natural I'd forgotten what I was wearing. Except for a couple little cum stains along the chest revealed by the morning light I thought they still looked pretty good on me.

Winona steps back into view and peers back over her shoulder through the door. "You can leave those here if you want to. I'm sure last night won't be the last time old Johnny sees Daddy and baby girl."

I giggle and look to the Johnny Cash poster. "I forgot we had a peeper." I slip out of bed, the cold floor a shock my bare feet. Note to self, bring slippers next time. I smile at knowing there would be a next time. I pad out and do a twirl in front of Johnny, the hem of my nightie spinning up to show my panties. "What do you think Johnny?"

"How do you do? My name is Sue!"

"What?"

"Nothin." She chuckles. "Don't bother trying to impress him. His heart belongs to June. Now quit being a cock tease and get that tight little tush movin!"

"Yes Mommy!" I titter and twirl toward the washroom.

I slip out of my dainty things and unlock myself. My penis looked kinda pale and nubby, its shrunken state probably just it pouting at me for being denied it's nocturnal wood, but otherwise all looked as good as could be. I clean the chastity device and assemble it for storage, wondering when I might feel it again. I give myself a quick grooming and freshening up. As I used my finger for a toothbrush I wondered if it would be too presumptuous to ask to bring one. On the top of the toilet tank Winona had gathered my clothes and laid them in a pile. I slip back into my party clothes and check myself out one last time. I looked far too formal for a casual breakfast. I remove the vest and roll up the sleeves of the shirt. Better.

I stop and just stare at myself. I felt different. I looked different. Avery Beckett was back and yet there was a bright twinkle in those blue eyes that told me that baby girl was still in there somewhere. Damn, what a night!

When I return to the main room Winona was still doing something out in the next room. "Would you mind feeding the cats before we take off?"

I grin. "Of course!"

"I, uh, I think I'll leave this stuff here." I say. I thought about taking them home but I worried someone might see the clothes down in the building laundry room. It was nobody's business what I washed, or wore for that matter, but I still wanted to avoid the looks. Besides, I liked the idea of having to come to Winona to get my dress up fix.

"Yep. No prob. Just throw'em in the basket." She says. "Put the cage in the top dresser drawer."

I do as she says. Ready to go I find and open a couple of cans of cat food then head out with a spoon. As I put my shoes on I look back one last time at the the love seat and the rumpled bed and it makes me feel all fuzzy inside.

"I could do the dishes real quick." I say as I step out.

"Nah. We should get going." She says as she flips through some papers. "Pops will probably be up early today. We've got so much to do."

"Is...is it okay that I'm here?"

"Of course it is!" She says. "Not that it's any of their business. But Mom will get nosy and Dad can be a bit...er, protective. Especially with his only daughter. He's a big ol' teddy bear until you go messin with his pride and joy."

Imagining the man-mountain Amos in fatherly protect mode leaves me pale. "Ooo boy."

"You're lucky Russell's not here. He's even worse."

"Worse?"

"And even bigger."

"Bigger!?" Winona's shy and anxious 'little' brother was bigger than her Dad!? And more protective!? Those giants would squash me like a bug!

She laughs. "You're good Sprout. I just don't want them getting on your case yet. It'll be a whole big thing, trust me." She looks over to me. "Last night really got away from me. I, uh, I didn't think we'd...well...ya know."

"I'm glad we did."

"Me too." She says warmly. "Now hurry."

"Right."

Soon I am out back clicking the spoon against one of the cans. "Mamaaa!" A few seconds later a dozy looking Mama pokes her head out from beneath one of the old junkers. She yawns then comes trotting out toward me. In her wake follows her litter, the little orange guy tagging along at the back. I spoon out the food into equal piles and giggle as they all come swarming around. The orange one I pick up and take with me a couple feet away. I sit down on the ground and serve the last bit in a blob just for him. He munches down as do the rest.

I look over to my old friend. "Surprised to see me Mama?" I say. "I'm surprised too." My fingers lightly stroke the fluffy orange fuzz of the runt as he eats. "She's really nice Mama. Really nice. She's gonna look after you guys." I take a deep breath of the fresh country air. "I think you'll be seeing me up here quite a bit now." I smile as the orange fuzzer starts to purr and make these little mewling noises. "Ya like that, huh buddy?" I look around at all my tiny friends. "I'm joining a FoF game. Pretty cool, huh? The group seems really awesome. They're so funny and so cool. Kayla's in it. She's gonna play a succubus!" I giggle. "There's this new girl named Briar, she is super nice and..."

"What are you talking about out here?" Winona steps out of the building and closes and locks the door behind her.

"Oh. I-I was just...talkin."

"To the cats."

I look at them, then look up at her. "Yeah."

She grins. "Okay." Just then there is the crunch of rocks and the sound of an engine pulling in off the highway. Winona's eyes widen and she darts to peek around the corner of the building. She looks back at me. "Shit. He's early!"

"Oh!"

"Uhhhh. Oh man." She thinks frantically then starts to wave at me to move. "Go around the building. I'll try to get him inside and keep him busy. See if you can sneak around to the truck. If he catches ya...we'll deal with it."

I spring to my feet and scramble in place. "Uh, uh, uh."

"Just leave the cans. Go!"

"Eeep!" I dart for the far side of the building and slip around just in time. I press my back and arms tight against the wall and listen as the engine turns off followed by slam of a vehicle door. My heart is racing and my breath rapid as adrenaline courses through my body. Who needed caffeine to wake up when you were hiding from a behemoth of an overprotective father!

***

Chapter 51

"Goood morning Pops." Winona says, perhaps a bit too bright and cheery. "Isn't it a wonderful day!"

"What are you doin out here?"

"Just out for a..."

"Kittens!" He hoots. "Hold on there! Where ya all goin?"

"You're scaring them Dad."

"Ha ha! Not so fast you little squirt" There's a sudden rustle. "Gotcha!"

My heart beating double time I creep to the corner and take a peek around it. There I see Winona's father, even bigger than I remembered him, with the little orange kitten held by the back of his neck, the scruff between a meaty finger and thumb. Looking no bigger than a morsel the tiny kitten hangs helplessly there in front of Amos' smiling face. In the meantime the kitten's family was disappearing back among the derelict cars from where they'd come, leaving the little fella alone! The poor guy!

I am building up my gumption to go save my friend, somehow, when Winona steps in. Thankfully!

"Don't hold him like that!" She carefully takes him from her dad's fingers. Taking his hand she turns it to face palm up and lays the orange fuzzer upon it. "Be gentle. He's just little."

"Ah, kittens are made to be carried that way."

"By their moms."

Amos lifts the befuddled kitty to just in front of his face. "Hey there squirt." He pats him between the ears with the index finger of his other hand, the tip of his finger half the size of the kitten's whole head. It mews at him which sets him off into a bellowing chuckle. "He likes me!"

"He's probably crying for his mom." Winona says, nervously glancing back my way. When she spots me peeking she gives me a wide-eyed look of 'WTF are you doing!?'. I tuck back behind the building to wait until she could draw him indoors. "Hey Pops, I wanted to show you something in here."

"What's his name?"

"He doesn't have a name. He's feral." She says. "Anyway, just come on and..."

"He's nibbling my finger! Ha ha ha!"

"Could you put the cat down for second." She says, her voice wavering between insistence and pleading. "Come on. I'll make ya some coffee."

"I brought us some coffee. In the cab." He says. "Ooo! You're a fighter, are ya? Ha ha ha! Hey! He licked me! Ha ha ha!"

"You're worse than a kid I swear."

"What are you feeding these guys?"

"Huh? Uh, just some canned food I picked up in town."

"Not that cheap shit from the grocery store I hope."

"They seem to like it."

"This little lion needs the good stuff."

"Good stuff?" Winona sighs. "Dad. If you could just..."

"I think we found our new shop cat!" He announces. "Our lucky charm!"

"You know Mom's allergic."

"She won't be up here much."

"After all these years, after all the times I begged, NOW we can get a cat?"

"There's no dogs here that are going to eat him." He says. "Besides, it's just a shop cat. Doesn't count."

"She won't be happy."

"I'll say it's your cat. You always wanted one."

"Oh no! You're not putting this on me."

There's a long pause before he says. "I'm naming him Brutus."

"PFFF!" Winona laughs. "Brutus!?"

"Look at him. He's a Brutus." He says. "What do ya think squirt? Are you a Brutus?" Amos' deep chortle rings out. "HA HA HA HA!"

I cannot help another peak. I clamp my hand over my mouth so as not to giggle myself. Amos was nuzzling his big nose into the chest of the minuscule feline as it kneaded on his cherubic cheeks and licked his broad forehead. The pair of them looked as happy as could be. If I didn't believe in love at first sight before I certainly believed in it now. I pull back again and creep my way to other corner. He wasn't inside yet but mighty Brutus had him plenty distracted.

"You're feeding him on the dirty ground!?" Amos chides. "Winona! Don't worry buddy. I'll get you a proper dish."

"Come on then. Let's find him a bowl."

At last I hear the back door open followed by their voices fading from earshot. Getting down to crawl like a spider I creep under the big front window of the customer service area, no doubt getting an odd look from the car that was cruising by on the highway, then bolt across the closed bay doors. At the opposite corner from when I started I peer around the building to see Winona's truck and Amos' big black full-sized SUV parked beside it. The coast wasn't getting any clearer so I continue on. Slipping between the two vehicles I slink to Winona's passenger door, only to find it locked.

"Damn."

Staying as low as possible I keep an eye out through the cab of the truck, ready to run at a moment's notice. While my heart was beating and my hands sweaty there was something about this was actually kind of...fun! The risk of getting caught with Winona in an obviously incriminating scenario filling me with a strange thrill. After I couple of minutes I hear the door slam closed. I tense up, ready to dart, but relax again as I see Winona walking swiftly around the building.

She unlocks the truck and we both hop in.

"That was c-c-close!" I say at a loud whisper, a silly smile plastered on my face.

"Closer than you think." She says as she starts up the engine. "You forgot your vest in the washroom."

"Oh no!"

"I was able to hide it before Dad saw it." She smirks. "Luckily he only had eyes for Brutus."

"Brutus to the rescue." I giggle. "This is kind of exciting."

"Exciting?" She look over at me. "More like..." Her hand snaps out to grab me by the back of my head. The next thing I knew I was face down in her crotch! Her right hand palming my head she pushes me down hard into her junk as her left hand lowers the window. "Need somethin Pops?"

"Forgot the coffee." He says.

I stay very still as I listen to Amos walk across in front of Winona's truck and open the driver's door of his SUV. From there just one glance inside and he would see me. I couldn't see a thing as demin covered my face so have to just wait and listen. Time seems to slow, seconds were minutes, as we await our fate. In trying to keep me hidden Winona and I had ended up in a far worse position. As he rummages in his car I knew that he was only six feet away from my unlocked door at my feet! GEEZ!

I only let out a breath once I hear the door close again and his foot falls pass around the front once more. Through her dick mashed into my face I could feel Winona unclench as well.

"See ya soon?"

"Yep." Winona says as casually as she could manage. "See ya soon Pops. Won't be too long."

There's a pause then. "Hey!"

Winona lets out a snort of frustration. "Yes Dad?"

"See if that pet store is open. Pick up some good food."

"Good food?"

"Yeah. Like something gourmet and...healthy. Something with some nutrition for growing kittens. Not that mass produced junk."

I don't know what possesses me but as Winona and Amos talk...I am seized with the temptation to get frisky. Having a face full of cock and balls likely a contributing factor.

"Gourmet? Dad, he's a kitten not a food cri-TEEP!"

I nuzzle into the long, soft bulge of Winona's penis. Making soft little mewls that couldn't possibly be heard over her running engine I being to kiss and chew against the fabric. Her hand grips my head hard.

"Not a what?"

"Um...I don't know." Winona blurts. "Food, got it. No problem."

"Get a few different kinds." He says. "We'll see which one he likes. Get enough for the others too."

"Mmmm." I coo and root and twirl my face into her, then giggle as I feel her shaft swell against my nose. She squirms in her seat, her fingers digging into my scalp. If Amos took just a few steps forward he would see all of this...and probably break me in half. Yet still I moan and mouth her member through her overalls. "Mmmmmm."

"You little shit." She mutters low and through unmoving lips.

"What's that?"

"Nothing!" Letting go of my head she slams the truck into reverse. "I'm on it."

"Oh! And he'll need a dish and..."

"Yep! Yep!" Winona says already backing up. "Leave it to me Pops. Don't worry about a thing." The gas is gunned and we do a near perfect J-Turn before roaring off toward town. Only when we are well clear does Winona hoist me up and push me back into my seat. She looks at me with an aghast grin. "Avery!" She pushes me by the shoulder. "AVERY!"

I shrink in my seat with a guilty but totally unrepentant pout. "B-Born to suck cock, remember? You can't just stick a dick in baby girl's face and expect her not to try."

"Ha ha ha ha! What have I created!?" She reaches out and grabs me again by the back of the neck. This time though she pulls me into hard kiss. One hand on the wheel and the other on me she nearly sucks the mouth from my face. With a big smack of our lips she lets me go. I tumble back in my seat giggling away as she twists her head and rolls her tongue around her mouth to taste me. With the sun shining and morning wind whipping in through the open window Winona drums on the wheel. "AVERYYYY!!!"

"WINONAAAA!!!" I roll down my window and cry out to the world. "WINONAAA!!!"

"AHHHHH!!!"

We roll into town laughing with wild abandon, just two young idiots drunk on life.

***

Chapter 52

We share a quick drive-through breakfast, munching it in the parking lot, before Winona takes me with her to the little boutique pet shop to pick up some 'gourmet' food for the cats. As it wasn't even 8 am yet the place was closed but I give her some good pointers of what to look for when it was open. Far too soon we are rolling up to my building. Our date, our night, our time together was over.

Parking the truck but leaving the engine running Winona looks over to me. She offers her hand and I take it.

"I had the best time last night." She squeezes my hand. "The best."

"Me too."

"What are you doing tomorrow night?"

"Tomorrow?" I say, trying to hide my disappointment. A whole day until I saw her again? It was going to feel like an eternity. "Sunday? Um, I work until 6 but after that I should be free."

"It's a date." She says. "I'll come get you at 7."

"Not much will be open." I say. "The whole island rolls up the sidewalks Sunday evenings."

"I'm aware." She says. "I'll figure something out."

"We could climb a tree." I quip.

She laughs. "Moving up in the world." Leaning across she kisses me. This one as tender as a rose petal. Closing my eyes I savor every last blessed second. As our lips part we both let out a soft sigh, mournful at the parting but buoyed by the knowledge that we would see each other again. "Take care of yourself Sprout."

"I will see you soon."

"Count on it."

She lets go of my hand. I slide out of her truck and close the door. She gives a final wave, which I return, then drives away. I continue to stand until the truck disappears around a corner then continue to stand for a few minutes longer. The morning sun made my home island glow and chased the cool of night from its shores. Lovely. What a lovely day.

***

Back in the apartment I find Brayden crashed out on the sofa with the television still on. I turn off the TV, move the controller onto its charger, then slip the blanket bundled at my roomie's feet up over his slumbering body.

In a sort of daze I go through the motions of showering, brushing my teeth, and getting dressed in my work clothes. My shift didn't start for another couple of hours but I couldn't see any reason not to get ready now. Soon I am sitting on the balcony looking out over the neighborhood with a mug of hot tea cupped in my hands. With every beat of my heart only one singular thought pulses through my usually chaotic mind. Winona. Winona. Winona.

grimbous
grimbous
1,037 Followers