A Simple Ride Home Pt. 04

Story Info
Breakfast before a shave.
11.2k words
4.67
3.9k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/31/2024
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simple Ride Home 4

My senses awaken to the soothing scent of coffee as I open my eyes for the first time from a powerful night's sleep. As my awareness returns, I reacquaint myself with the unfamiliar surroundings of Steph's bedroom and the intense sexuality of the previous evening. Instinctively trying to stretch my limbs, I quickly realize my arms are still confined by my robe. Steph is not beside me in bed, but I hear faint noises coming from the kitchen and feel comforted knowing I'm not alone. With my hands still forced against my mound inside the robe, I instinctively begin toying with my folds guided by that early morning sexual warmth that often begins my days. Only this time, I'm not alone with my lustful impulses because I know Steph is just a call away.

Quietly laying there for a few minutes, I relish in the warmth of complete sexual satisfaction while replaying last evening's astonishing events in my mind. Thoughts of Steph's beautiful body stretched spreadeagle, the chastity belt that I wore up here, and the amazing shower are all surging through my brain. Indulging the recall, my fingers start slowly sliding up and down my slit with increasing pressure. Feeling moisture building, I start working two fingers slowly inside. Still in a sleepy fog, I allow myself to simply enjoy the building sexual energy as it cascades into my soul. As my index finger slowly drifts upward from inside, I flinch as it reemerges and touches my now damp clit as I hold it in place with downward force. My crotch responds by surging towards the touch. Satisfied with that feeling, I slip it back inside and hear the audible gasp of desire through my own breath. Unable to move my hands away, I just let them continue to fulfill their mission as I'm now completely lost in a world of early morning ecstasy.

"I see your awake."

Startled by her words, I instantly feel my face turning red with embarrassment as I realize Steph has stepped unbeknownst into the bedroom. Restrained by my robe, there is little I can do to hide my shame, so I begin stammering unintelligible thoughts out loud before she stops me by sarcastically saying, "Don't stop on my account, I was rather enjoying the show."

"Steph, I didn't realize you were there."

"That's fairly obvious, but don't be embarrassed. We all know that feeling of morning arousal. It's just a natural thing."

After absorbing those words for a few moments, I respond with, "Steph, you're truly amazing. You always seem to know exactly what I'm thinking and feeling. I don't know how you do it?"

"I just tell it like it is Meg."

"Indeed."

"Honestly, I think it's really just a privilege of wealth Meg, because I really don't have to answer to anyone."

"I'm sure that's part of it, but you also have a strong power of observation and relatability. I 've met a lot of wealthy people over the years and none of them can read my thoughts and feelings like you can."

"I'll take that as a compliment. Now enough of this small talk, if you want to continue, I'll be happy to watch, otherwise I'm here to release you from the clutches of that robe."

Smiling back, I reply, "I think I've lost that morning feeling Steph, can you please release me? I need to use the bathroom anyhow."

Without a word, Steph approaches the bedside and pulls the sheet back to expose the front of my robe. Laying helplessly before her on my back, it's easy for her to reach down and untie the belt that is holding my hands in position over my pussy. Once untied, she spreads the front of the robe open and reaches in and grabs my wrists to pull my hands away from my crotch. She then surprisingly places her own hand on my slit and gives it a quick teasing rub. I feel my moisture mixing with her fingertips and see her smile. Pulling her hand away, she then licks my juices off her fingers before saying, "Seems like you were well on your way Meg. It's a shame I broke your concentration. However, I do think you have certainly become one on my favorite breakfast snacks."

Sitting up in bed, I roll my legs off the side and stand face-to-face with my beautiful redheaded friend. She reaches back down to my crotch and rubs my clit one more time before sensually offering up her fingers for me to suck as well. Indulging her desire, I grab her wrist and stick all four fingers in my mouth and suck off my own juices in a self-confident way. Bittersweet, the taste conjures up images of the last two nights and I'm actually beginning to enjoy my own flavor in a Pavlovian sort of way.

Pulling her hand out, she says, "Enough. Get dressed, go use the bathroom, and then join us in the kitchen," in a somewhat domineering tone. "Assuming you don't want to put that little black dress back on from last evening right now, I'll find you something more comfortable to put on for when you come back.

"That sounds great Steph, but you said us. Who is us?"

"Well, Emma is cooking breakfast as she does for me most days. She's a great cook and I'm sure you must be hungry, so get going before everything gets cold."

"I'm not sure about this Steph? I'm really not comfortable with anyone else knowing what I've been up to the last couple of evenings."

"I realize you may be hesitant but rest assured that Emma is not going to talk out of school. As I mentioned last night, there are both contractual and personal reasons why she will honor our privacy. That said, if you are totally uncomfortable, just say so and you can quietly leave. However, be aware that Emma is my personal assistant and a part of my life, so if we want to continue this relationship you will have to meet her at some point."

I sigh softly in response. "Let me go to the bathroom and think about this a moment please."

"Understandable. I'll wait here."

"Thanks Steph," I then turn and head towards the bathroom to take a pee and contemplate my next move. Entering the bathroom, I'm instantly reminded of the erotic shower we took last night. How I was teased to the edge of orgasm over and over while my hands were helplessly restrained overhead. How Steph's skilled hands slid over my soap covered breasts, mound, and bum. How she flirted with pushing a finger into my ass, but then stopped knowing that I was uncomfortable with that type of penetration. And how she ultimately never let me cum, increasing my sexual frustration despite my obvious desire for her to finish off our shower with a happy ending.

Noticing my reflection in the large bathroom mirror, I can actually see a glow of sexual satisfaction in my own face. Smiling to myself, I already know that I'm going to allow Steph to introduce me to Emma. Afterall, at this point, why not. It's been a truly unbelievable couple of nights, and I certainly want to continue my newfound relationship. With my decision made, I take a quick pee, splash some water on my face to wake up and head back into the bedroom where I see Steph awaiting my decision.

"So?"

"Let's go have breakfast."

"Great. You will love Emma, and her cooking too." She then hands me a set of leggings, panties and top to put on. Without a word, I take off the robe, slide the simple panties on, pull the black leggings up, and toss on the loose fitting long sleeve top she selected. Nothing fancy, just comfortable cloths to start a Sunday morning. The ease of which I stripped and got dressed in front of her does not escape me. How far I've come in just two days is surprising, but it just feels right.

"Ready?" she says.

"I guess?" smiling in return as I take a deep breath of courage and follow her towards the kitchen. The smells and sounds of breakfast invade my senses as we enter the main living area and step in front of the kitchen counter where I first see her. With a name like Emma, I'm expecting to see a pale skinned, blond haired Swedish girl, but I'm surprised to see a stunning short haired brunette appear behind the kitchen counter. Only seeing her from the side at the stove, she's wearing a tight tank top that makes it obvious she takes care of herself. Her exposed shoulder and arm muscles appear very well defined and it's impossible for me to not notice her breasts and nipples protruding outward from their thin cotton covering. Slightly tan and tall, you can tell she proudly owns her active and slightly masculine appearance. Given the noise of the sizzling bacon, it's not surprising that I've gone unnoticed to Emma so far. Not knowing how to open things, I'm relieved when Steph starts off the conversation.

"Emma. I'd like you to meet Megan." As she turns to greet me, a warm welcoming smile instantly crosses her face which helps comfort my concerns about being introduced to her.

"Nice to meet you, Megan."

"Thank you, Emma, and likewise. Although, please feel free to call me Meg."

"Will do. Well Meg, I've taken the liberty to make some bacon to nibble on, but I'm planning to make omelets for the main course. Does that sound good?"

"Sure does," I answer a bit surprised by her casual response to my presence.

"Great. What would you like in yours? We have just about anything you'd like."

"How about some mixed veggies and a little bit of cheese and some bacon bits?"

"Sounds great."

Steph pipes in saying, "Sounds good to me too Emma. Let's do two of those."

"Perfect," Emma replies while setting a little plate of bacon in front of us as we sit on the stools at the kitchen counter. "Here's something for you to enjoy while I make those omelets. Would you like some coffee, OJ, water?"

"Coffee and OJ for me," Steph says.

"Water, OJ and coffee for me," I reply, still a bit surprised by the nonchalant nature of this whole conversation.

Handing us both a cup of coffee, Emma says, "It's a beautiful day and I've set a little table for two out on the deck. If you like, why don't you both head out and enjoy the morning sun while I make your omelets? I'll bring the rest of your drinks out there as well."

Picking up her coffee and standing up, Steph says, "Sounds great Emma. Thanks." She then turns to me and says, "Join me?"

"Of Course," standing up to follow Steph outside through the large glass doors that leads to her enormous deck. Greeted by the warmth of the fleeting fall sunshine, we meander over to a small table for two set near the edge of the rail. Taking our seats facing each other, we can still overlook the city below through the solid glass safety walls. My buns enjoying the sun-warmed chair seat as I settle in for what promises to be a very interesting breakfast.

"That sun feels great!" I say to start off the conversation.

"I know. I just love the fall. The friendly sun, the changing leaves, and the cool evenings all suit me just perfectly."

"Me too. The only bummer about it is that winter is imminent."

"Carpe Diem, I guess"

"What's that mean Steph?"

"Seize the day. In Greek, or Latin, or something like that."

"Hard to argue with that no matter what language."

"For sure." Then, casually changing the subject she asks, "So did you enjoy last night Meg?"

"Oh my god Steph. That was one of the most amazing nights of my life. Hell, this whole weekend has been life changing."

"Life changing? Well, I guess I'll take that as a good thing."

"Good? Hell, it's been great!"

Steph gives me that now familiar knowing smile before adding, "And what do you think about Emma?"

"She seems great. I didn't get the uncomfortable feeling I feared from her at all. She is quite beautiful as well."

Holding her coffee up in front of her face for a sip, she answers, "Indeed," while directing her stunning green eyes at mine over the top of her mug as the steam drifts in between.

"So, Steph, I realize Emma basically knows what we were up to the last few nights because she cleaned up the bedroom while we were taking that shower, but I feel that since our blossoming relationship has started out on such an open note, I have to ask if you've even been involved with her beyond her assistant role?"

"Fair question, and I'm glad you're already comfortable enough to ask such a question. Yes. I have. It was how we met, but that was years ago, and she has since gotten married, and we are no longer romantically involved. Although she does help with my proclivities from time-to-time if needed."

"Really? So how does that work?"

"Well, if I get the urge to be submissive and decide to use my magic bed as I did when you arrived last night, I make sure she knows in case anything goes wrong."

"That makes sense. Does she help you get off?"

"Back when we first met, she would, but not too often anymore. She loves her husband and wants to remain loyal. Besides, I'm very good at taking care of my own needs."

"I bet you are," I say with a smile.

"That said, I may ask her to help with some of our kinks if needed. Would that be OK with you?"

"Oh," I say with surprise. "What do you mean?'

"Well, for instance, I would like to shave that stubble off your crotch, and I may ask her to assist with that process so I can stay focused on the task." Another stunning turn of events and I remain silent not knowing what to say. She continues, "I'm sorry Meg. Judging by your silence I seemed to have tossed you off a bit."

"Honestly Steph, that was nowhere in my thoughts, and it surprised me pretty much on every level. Obviously, I have been shaved before, but only in a professional setting. To have you and Emma shave me would be a whole different thing. I fear my desires may be uncontrollable."

"That's no problem. I would love to satisfy your desires in the end. Emma wouldn't need to be a part of that if it's a problem. She could just be an assistant during the actual shaving."

"Whoa. OK, I need to digest all this for a moment Steph."

"No problems Meg. I totally understand, and besides it looks like Emma is coming with something else for us to digest."

Hearing the large patio doors open behind me, I turn to see Emma rolling a cart out with our breakfast and drinks. The food looks absolutely scrumptious, but Emma looks even better. This is the first full view I've gotten of her, and I can now see just how fit she is as her muscles flex while pushing the cart in her tight black shorts and white tank top.

"Are you both hungry?"

As I devour Emma's body with my mind, Steph replies, "I'm starving and that looks great Emma. Thank you."

Trying hard to not stare at Emma's breasts as they strain against her tank top while leaning over to set my plate of food on the table. I softly reply, "Thank you Emma. Everything all looks amazing," with an emphasis on everything.

Turning to look me straight in the eyes, Emma says, "My pleasure Meg," in a slightly sexy tone that makes me question her proclaimed loyalty to her husband just a bit. She then turns towards the empty cart saying, "Enjoy ladies," as she pushes it back into the condo.

As Emma disappears behind the glass, Steph asks, "Everything look good?"

"Good. Are you kidding me? Sharing a custom made breakfast sitting in the warm morning sunshine with my newly found lover across the table talking about sexually shaving my most private parts. Not sure it gets much better than that!"

Steph replies with her knowing smile, "Indeed," before digging into her breakfast.

We are both quiet for a few minutes as we just enjoy our food. Emma is obviously a very good cook, and her food is worth savoring. After our initial bites, Steph nonchalantly asks, "So would you be comfortable with my suggestion to have Emma help me shave you?"

Choking a bit on my food, I look up from my plate and take a sip of water before saying, "That's one of the things I love about you Steph. Right to the point. Well, maybe? When are you thinking about doing this?"

"After breakfast."

"After breakfast? Wow. I wasn't expecting that answer. Like in a few minutes?"

"That's what I was hoping for Meg, but if that's too quick just say so and we can go from there."

Looking directly into those stunning green eyes I reply, "Let me think about that a minute," before turning my attention back to my food while contemplating another answer.

So, on one hand, the thought of another new person seeing my naked crotch scares the crap out of me. Hell, I get nervous when my doctor asks me to naked. On the other hand, the thought of both Steph and Emma slowly shaving my most private parts is so frickin' erotic that its virtually an undeniable offer. They are both so beautiful, and I'm sure they would be careful, so why not? I need to get it done anyhow, so why not have some fun in the process?

With my mind made up, I simple say, "Yes."

"Yes, what?" Steph answers.

"Yes, you can shave me after breakfast."

"Really?" she says with a bit of joyous surprise in her response. "You're sure about this?"

"Not really, but what the hell Steph. It's been a crazy weekend so I may as well just keep it rolling."

"You are amazing Meg. I love you."

The fact she said, "I love you," didn't escape me, but I also know she said it in a non-romantic way, so I just brush it off and turn my attention back to the last of my unfinished breakfast. As we both shuffle our forks to clean our plates, my mind is racing with what is about to happen. I'm picturing myself laying on a bed with Steph and Emma both hovering over my crotch as they slowly shave my crotch smooth. Just the tough has stirred my juices as I feel a touch of wetness emerge below once again.

With breakfast finished, Emma almost immediately reappears to gather the dishes. "So, did you enjoy your omelets?"

I answer first, "It was great Emma. Thanks,"

Steph follows, "Fantastic as usual Emma."

"I'm glad to hear that." Pausing before adding, "Anything else?"

"I think that's it for now Emma. Thank you."

With that, Emma stacks the remaining plates and heads back to the kitchen. As she disappears through the door, I ask Steph, "So now What?"

"Well, let's head back inside and get ready for your shave I guess."

"I guess?" I repeat with a mix of curiosity and hesitation in my tone. Smiling in return, she stands up and walks towards the patio doors. I again follow her. Once inside she says, "Why don't you go back to the bedroom, get out of those cloths, and put that robe back on. I'll join you in a moment."

Nodding in agreement, I turn to head towards the bedroom as I see Steph heading Emma's way to undoubtedly discuss our plan. The thought of the whole thing sends a bit of a chill up my spin, but I shake it off and do as instructed as my sexual desire again overrides my hesitation.

Once in the bedroom, I simply remove my cloths and redon the robe that is still laying open on the bed. Knowing that same robe had entrapped me all last night sends a further surge of sexuality through my thoughts as I put it on and tighten the belt. Only this time my arms are outside as designed. I then just sit on the bed and wait for Steph's return.

Steph's approaching footsteps announce her arrival before I see her enter the bedroom with a smile of anticipation plastered across her face. "Are you ready?"

"I guess so."

"You look delicious as always Meg, but there is one thing. Please stand up." Doing as asked, she walks right up in front of me and unties the robe belt and spreads it open in front of me. "Arms please. We can't have you escaping, can we?" With a pouting grin, I place my arms down in front of me and hold my hands together down near my crotch. "Arms behind this time please." In true submission, I do as she asks. She then takes the two belt ends and ties them together with my arms trapped inside once again. Tied like this, I'm reminded of how it's such a strange feeling to have your arms restrained behind you with no way to defend yourself.

"There. That's much better." I just stare at her and raise my eyebrows as if asking; really?

Stepping back to survey her work, Steph says, "Now that I look at you, I think we may need a few other things. Follow me." Grabbing the two loose ends of the belt she turns me around before pulling me in tow. With no choice but to follow, she leads us both into that amazing closet where this all began Friday night. Pulling me towards a couple of closed closet doors, she lets go and tells me to, "stand still." She then open the door to reveal a stunning collection of fetish wear. Lingerie, corsets, gloves, latex cat suits, cuffs, collars and just about anything else you can imagine. All perfectly displayed. I think I audibly gasped as I surveyed the contents, realizing Steph would love to try it all out on me!