A Simple Ride Home Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like my collection?'

"OMG Steph, that is amazing. Have you tried all of that?

"No. Not all of it. I just like having it on hand in case the need arises. Like today."

"Wow," is all I can muster.

"Maybe we'll try all this out in good time Meg, but for this morning let's just find you a nice collar." Reaching inside she starts pawing at a diverse row of collars ranging from small subtle ones that look more like a necklace, to wide stiff ones that would obviously be severely restrictive. Watching with anticipation, I'm somewhat relieved when she pulls out a basic looking one that is about two feet long and three inches high. Made of white leather, it has a buckle with the accompanying adjustment holes and three metal rings riveted to the front and sides.

Standing at attention, my eyes fixate on the object in her hands. Turning towards me, Steph holds both ends out while bringing it up to her own neck as a sort of demonstration. "You know Meg, a collar is far more than a sexy accessory. It represents your submission to the person who wrapped it around your neck, because if you control someone's neck, you control their life. It also means that the person in control is taking responsibility for the well-being of the submissive while they are wearing it. Which of course I will do. So, knowing all this, are you willing to submit to me and let me wrap this around your beautiful neck for the morning?"

Turning my glance away from the collar, I again look up to Steph's eyes, swallow hard, and simply nod my head in approval.

'Wonderful," she says with a gleeful tone and smile. "This is going to be the best Sunday morning ever." She then steps directly in front of me, turns the collar around and slowly guides it towards my neck. I can smell the morning coffee on her breath as I feel the cool leather touch the front of my throat. Holding it there with one hand, she steps around behind me and repositions her hands to pull the ends of the collar fully around my neck. As I feel it encircle my throat, I hear her buckling it together behind me. Pulling it tight, I realize how right she is. The feeling of having something encircling your neck is both very unnerving and yet strangely arousing at the same time.

With the collar buckled, she steps back in front of me and inserts a finger through the front ring and stares me down. "Is this ok?" Again, I simply nod my approval. "Good." She then gives the ring a gentle pull and I'm forced to follow her movement to avoid being choked. Shocked by how vulnerable I feel, I realize I'm once again truly a slave to Steph's desires. As hard as it is for me to admit, there is obviously something deep inside me that loves this submissive role judging by my rapidly dampening crotch.

Releasing her grip on my collar ring, Steph reaches back into the closet to select what I assume is a leash from the dozens that are hanging in perfect order directly above all her collars. From a basic nylon type often used by dog owners, to elaborately braided leather ones, she has quite a selection. Running her hand down their lengths one at a time while pulling them slightly forward, it take her several choices before she selects a matching white leather one by unsnapping it from the narrow bar that they are all clipped to for display. She then steps back in front of me and again grabs my collar ring with one finger while clipping the leash up to it with the other hand.

"There. I think we're ready. Follow me," as she softly pulls in the loose end of the leash and starts walking with me in tow.

"Do I have a choice," I respond sarcastically. She turns and gives me a smile before continuing her mission. I stay close behind to help eliminate any harsh pull on my neck. "Where are we headed? I thought we'd do this in the bedroom?"

"You'll see soon enough," leading me out of the bedroom and down the hall towards her main living area. I'm starting get a little nervous. What does she have in mind? Is she going to have me lay on the dining room table and shave me there? That would be odd. Continuing past the kitchen and living area, I realize we are headed directly towards her workout room where I first tried on those shoes Friday night. Not remembering much about the room except seeing an extensive collection of exercise machines, I remain silent as she opens the door and pulls me inside.

Looking around the room, it looks like a well-appointed workout room with mirrors along one whole wall and large windows overlooking the city. I recognize most of the exercise equipment, but also notice items I have never encountered as well. Dying of curiosity, I ask, "What are you planning? Are you going to shave me on that weight bench?"

"Well. You're warm, but I have something much better in mind."

OK, now I'm really curious. Continuing to pull me along, I remain silent as she leads me across the room towards the mirrored wall where she stops and closely faces one of the panels where our reflection reveals my armless body and collared neck. Laughing to myself at just how outrageous this weekend had been, I wonder just why we are standing here directly in front of this mirror.

A firm push of Steph's hand on one of the mirrored panels quickly answers my question as it opens a door to a secret room.

"Whoa! Steph. What the hell?"

"Pretty cool, Huh?"

"Pretty cool? I'd say frickin' awesome. This place seems to have no end of surprises." Smiling in agreement, she gives a light tug on my leash, and I'm obligated to follow her inside.

Entering a surprisingly large room, a quick glance around tells me this is obviously Steph's hidden "playroom." Not the dark medieval looking dungeon you usually see in the movies, this is a well lite room with large windows. I never personally been anywhere near a BDSM dungeon, but I do recognize many of the items before me from my internet explorations. From the bondage cross and rack, to the narrow standing cage and sybian saddle, there is no question about this room's purpose. And in the center of it all, I see what my destiny must be. An ominous looking standing device obviously designed to fit a human body with Emma standing beside it at attention. I feel my knees actually buckle a bit at the realization that I will soon be strapped into that intimidating looking contraption. Questioning how I got here so quickly, I find myself once again asking if I'm really ready for this?

Proving she is still fully in touch with my thoughts, Steph asks, "Are you ready for this Meg?"

A bit shocked by the question because it was once again exactly what I was thinking, I'm slow to answer. "Well, honesty Steph, I'm not really sure."

"You'll be fine Meg. It's just a quick shave."

"Yeah, a quick shave of my most private area by two people I just met this weekend while being strapped into some kind of crazy ass bondage device?"

"Well, yeah, fair enough." Hesitating before adding, "Do you want to back out of this?"

Giving her words serious consideration, I pause before answering. Admittedly, I'm actually scared to death about this whole thing. As much as I'd like to run away, I can tell my surging sexuality is going to once again override my common sense, so I decide to continue.

"Nope. Let's do it," I say with a fake confidence that I'm sure they both notice.

"Great. Let's get started." Giving my leash another pull she leads me to the side of the imposing looking bondage board and its beautiful attendant.

Now, standing just in front of it, I get my first close-up look at the high tech looking device. Obviously, another of Steph's expensive fetish indulgences, this is far more than simple board with straps. Instead, this is an elaborately designed machine intended to hold its occupant perfectly in place. What stands out the most are the perfectly contoured surfaces obviously formed to fit the shape of a human body by flaring partially upward along each edge. Along each of these edges there are also numerous slot shaped cutouts intended for straps to be inserted through them to hold a body perfectly in place. Beside the curved main body portion, there are also contoured extensions for legs, arms and even the head. Each of these also look to be separately piston controlled from underneath. Currently the arms are positioned along-side of the body portion and the legs slightly spread open. I'm assuming this is the best position for getting someone strapped into this thing. All surfaces look to be covered in a thinly padded rubber for comfort, but that's small consequence given the overall mission for the device. Especially knowing that I will soon be its occupant.

Lost in my thoughts, I'm startled when I hear Steph reaches up to unclip the leash from the collar and hand it to Emma who is standing next to a medical table that I hadn't even noticed. As Emma places the collar on the table, I take a good look at the items splayed out on its surface. Countless Velcro straps, a blindfold, ball gag, and shaving cream all lay in waiting. Most of that is somewhat expected, but it is the sight of a straight razor with an open blade that sends a chill through my soul. I can't say I'm worried about them doing anything but shaving me with it, but just the sight of such a dangerous blade is a bit unnerving.

"A straight razor?" I ask.

"Yeah. I'm sure that looks a bit intimidating Meg, but don't worry Meg. I'll actually be using the Venus razor next to it for most of this shave. It just works better on the stubble." Swallowing hard, I again roll my eyes in response because it's obvious she has done this before.

"Alright then, let's get that robe off you and get you strapped in."

"Strapped in? Why would I need to be strapped in Steph. Can't we just do this on a bed or something?

"Well, we don't want you moving around while I'm shaving such a sensitive area. Afterall, you're the one that said you may not be able to control your desires while being shaved?" Hesitating a bit she adds, "Besides, I just like you that way, and I think you like it too."

Softly frowning in compliance, she give me a smirk back before reaching down and untying the robe belt and carelessly tossing it to the side. She then pulls the robe off my shoulders and tosses it on top of the belt. Standing naked before both Steph and Emma, I'm now fully focused on the chair and what is about to happen.

Chiming in, Emma lightly pats the cushion while saying, "Step on up Meg. This is going to be one hell of a ride."

Surprised a bit by Emma's playful tone as she is supposed to only be an assistant, I decide to brush it off and take a deep breath before taking the few steps towards my destiny. With both dread and desire, I turn to face outward and see them both anxiously staring at my every move as if anticipating that I may bail out at any moment. As much as I would like to, my overwhelming sexual anticipation would never let me betray its drive at this point, so I step back and up, carefully positioning my feet into the awaiting foot cups. With my feet planted, I lean back into the devices slightly tilted surface. Settling into its comforting contours, the cool surface sends a chill through me, but that quickly abates as my skin warms the surface. As I fully relax my weight into the grips of the device's contours, Emma walks around to the side and stands next to the medical table at attention. Steph moves into position right in front of me.

Licking her lips, she says, "You look so delicious Meg. I just want to gobble you up. But that's for another time. For now, let's get you immobilized. Emma, please hand me a body length strap."

Turning my head, I see Emma select one of the longer straps and hand it to Steph. Grabbing it with both hands, she holds it out wide and says, "As you can see Meg, all these straps are soft nylon for comfort. I found that the leather ones tended to chafe at the edges a bit, so I had these specially made. The Velcro connection also allows me to apply the perfect amount of downward pressure."

I guess she is trying to reassure me, but my nerves are having none of it. This is insane. I can feel my blood pressure and heart rate racing with anticipation, but I can also feel my juices flowing as I stare at Steph's beautiful body as she holds that first strap before me like some kind of present.

"Let's begin with your waist." Stepping closer, I see her run the strap through her hand until one end is just slightly sticking out. Black in color, it beautifully contrasts her white skin. Laser focused on her every move, I watch as she inserts one end through a slot that is position at the same level as my hip bones. Pulling it fully through, it suddenly stops where a thicker doubled-over portion is intentionally sewn into its lengths to hold it in position. She then pull the loose end through the matching slot on the other side and pulls it tight. A closer look at the strap also reveals a long portion of female Velcro sewn onto the outward facing side, with a smaller male piece sewn to the loose side of the other end. A perfectly simple design, I can see how it will allow her to adjust the tension anywhere along its length.

Feeling the strap tightening across my hips, the reality of being firmly held in place immediately sends a surge of sexual energy through my entire being. Looking down, I can see my skin begin to indent with the pressure. Toyingly, she pulls it super tight at first while giving me a fake sinister look with those green eyes. She then quickly backs the pressure off just enough to hold me tightly in place without cutting off my circulation. Perfectly positioned over my hip bones, the downward force of the strap is now forcing my butt deep into the contour of the chair. With our eyes still locked, she smiles and begins lightly dragging a finger softly across my exposed pussy. My hips I instinctively thrust up to meet her touch, but the restraint thwarts that effort. Given Steph's expression, I can see she's happily aware of my building sexual frustration.

Pulling her finger away, she turns toward Emma. "Hand me two of those medium length straps please." Emma diligently follows orders. Taking them from her, Steph kneels down before me as my eyes follow her. Staring at the top of her head, I can't help to notice that she is probably not dying her hair as the red color is root deep. I can also see deep into the dark tunnel of her cleavage, which just makes me want to bury my face in her breasts, but that's for another time too.

Changing my focus, I intently watch her hands as she places one strap on the ground next to her before taking the other and threading it through the two slots located as far up my left thigh as possible. Just inches away from my throbbing pussy, her touch further stirs my desire. Tightening this new strap, I see my leg compress in response which helps outlines my crotch area on that side. It's a stunning sight to see my pussy pulsating with desire as it's outlined by this new strap. Repeating the process on the other side, I'm overcome at how amazing it feels to have my entire pelvic area tightly restrained.

Anxiously watching my evolving situation, Steph continues wrapping straps down my legs. One set for each side above and below my knees, followed by one last pair around my ankles. When she is finished, my lower body is totally immobile.

Steph then drifts out of sight, below the table, and I soon hear a soft mechanical noise while feeling the whole chair begin tilting backwards. Startled, I really have no choice but to just go along for the ride. As it slowly moves towards a more horizontal position, I feel my own weight begin compressing the padding on the chair's surface. It's a very strange and surprisingly erotic feeling to not be in full control of your own movements. When it finally stops, all my weight has been transferred to my backside. Not fully horizontal, I'm really positioned more in a slightly upright position so I can still see forward when I rest my head.

Curious about my plight, my hands instinctively drift down towards my crotch to test the straps. Slowly tracing my hands across them, I feel the rough woven texture of the thick nylon. They are obviously much stronger than any force I could possibly exert, but with my hands free I'm comforted that I could simply pull the Velcro open if I like. Testing how tight they are, I struggle to insert my thumb under one of the thigh straps.

Watching my futile attempts, Steph laughs and says, "Pretty tight?" with a tone of sarcasm.

"Indeed. I guess I'm secured for my shave."

"Oh, no, no, no, my love. Judging by how your hands are testing those bonds without my permission, we're certainly not done yet."

Realizing this means she's wants to further restrain me, I quickly try to backtrack from my actions. "I was just curious how tight they are Steph. I promise I won't do anything to loosen them up."

"You certainly will not Meg, because you won't be able too." laughing while stepping towards the accessory table with an extended open hand. "Emma, please hand me one of those larger straps."

Watching intently, I see Emma select one of the bigger straps from the pile and place it in Steph's waiting palm. "Perfect. Now let's make sure our little customer is fully secure. Afterall, we wouldn't want any accidents while shaving her in such a delicate place. Would we?"

Walking around to the side of the table, she looks down into my eyes for approval for what is about to happen. Returning her stare, I meekly nod yes in resignation to the situation knowing I secretly desire the additional restraint. Confidently grinning in return she asks, "Good. Can you please raise your arms up over your head then Meg?"

Pretending to be reluctant, I comply while adding a soft, insincere groan. With my arms extended upward, I feel extremely vulnerable as the cool air chills the warm surface of my now exposed armpits and underarm skin. Showing control, Steph pulls the strap out wide with both hands and snaps it tight before gently laying it across my bare chest just above my breasts. Goosebumps instantly arise caused by a combination of the temperature contrast of the strap and my shameless anticipation. Given the close position of this new strap, it's hard for me to focus on her actions visually, but I certainly feel the undeniable force of the newly applied strap forcing my chest deep in the form fitting table. Watching intently, I see my breasts thrust upward while my skin compresses with the downward force. Each breath now visible as my breasts move up and down in a rhythmic dance of erotic enticement. With my shoulder blades now forced deep into the table below, this new strap severely limits my ability to move while also offering an odd sense of security.

"How's that?" Steph asks to make sure the strap is not too tight.

Briefly thinking about it, I tell the truth. "It feels great Steph."

Pleased with my response, she holds her hand out and asks Emma for another long wide strap. Laying it across my ribs directly below my breasts, she repeats the now familiar process of threading and snugging the strap to the table. When combined with the straps around my hips and upper chest, I'm surprised at just how much more this new strap has increased my feeling of helplessness as it forces my breasts even further skyward. Telegraphing my lustful desire, I see my nipples now standing fully erect.

This does not go unnoticed by Steph as she seductively licks her index finger before lightly flicking my right nipple as a tease. "I see someone wants to play."

With the sudden feeling of both pleasure and pain, I instinctively squirm and bring my hand down to grasp hers and pull it away. Steph's expression instantly turns to one of scorn. "Oh Meg, we can't have that now," as she firmly grabs my wrist and forces it back above my head while sternly adding, "Hold that there." She then bends down out of view and I feel her again fiddling with something under the side of the table. Soon after I hear that mechanical noise once and both of the table's arm trays begin to move out and up from their original position until they are stopped high above my head. She then walks around to the top of the table and stands in-between the arm trays.