A Simple Ride Home Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I immediately explode into orgasm. Moaning, groaning, and breathing hard, I struggle in my unrelenting bonds as undeniable extasy takes full control of my body. Wave after wave of sexual energy keeps rolls out from deep inside my pussy, I can feel myself again squirting juices out like a man. A truly unforgettable feeling, it takes several minutes for me to come back to reality from such an enormous peak while I lie panting like a dog in heat.

Reopening my eyes, I see Steph and Emma both shamelessly grinning in between my sweat glistened breasts as they rise and fall with each hard recovery breath. Steph chimes in. "Well, how was that? It seems like that little shave worked pretty well for you Meg." Unable to respond, she asks Emma, "What do you think? Should we just let her go now." Emma remains silent aware of the sarcasm in Steph's tone knowing full well the Steph has much more in mind.

I certainly do not want this to stop so suddenly either, so I moan muffled words of protest through my gag.

"Sounds like our little friend here wants some more Emma." Moaning and shaking my head in agreement, I see Steph turn back towards Emma. "Seems like it would be rude of us to not cater to our guests wishes. Besides, she just looks too damn delicious strapped into the chair to let her go so quickly. I think we should finish this shave off with an even happier ending for us all."

Emma just smiles and agrees. "Sounds good to me Steph and I'm very happy to assist."