A Simple Ride Home Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking down on me from above with that familiar shit-eating grin, I feel her hand encircle my right wrist to guide my arm into one of the newly positioned trays. As it settle into the soft rubber surface, she twists my wrist to make sure my palm is facing up to again expose my sensitive under skin. Getting a step ahead of Steph, Emma has already selected a short strap and handed it to her without a word. Looking towards Emma with fake pouting eyes, I feel Steph securing my wrist into the tray. The sensation of the strap against my skin sends a shiver through my spine knowing I will soon be fully at Steph's mercy once again. Repeating the process with my other arm confirms my total submission. Sensing dampness around my crotch, I realize just how much I'm enjoying this feeling of total restraint. Especially to a beautiful red headed woman and her stunning assistant.

"There. That should keep you in place. Let's give it a test." Steph then moves back around to my side and once again begins alternately flicking my now soft nipples with her fingertip. My whole body surges to escape, but restrained as I am, it's futile. A huge grin crosses Steph's face as I feel my nipples quickly stiffen with the attention.

"That's better. Wouldn't you agree Meg?" I remain silent as I continue to cringe at the feeling of pain and pleasure she is causing. When her finger flicking stops, I see her pull her hair to one side as she lowers her mouth down to replace the finger with her tongue. Slowly tracing circles around my right nipple, I feel her tracing a wet path closer and closer to its target. When the tip of her tongue tip finally reaches its goal, she clamps her lips firmly around my whole breast to hold it in place as she begins flicking my nipple back and forth with her tongue. Helpless as I am to stop this, I sense an orgasm quickly arising from the pleasure. Breathing hard and close to the edge, I'm stunned and completely frustrated when her attack suddenly stops.

"Seems like those new arm straps worked pretty well." Moving back to the top of the table, I hear her ask Emma for another short strap. "Now, let's finish getting you tied down so we can get on with that shave."

In my head I'm thinking WTF. I'm pretty sure I'm not going anywhere strapped in like this, but I also know she likes me completely immobilized, so I can only imagine what else is still to come. At a minimum, I'm sure she's going to add several more straps to my arms, but is there more?

As expected, Steph adds two more straps to each arm. One just above each elbow and another set around my biceps. Combined with the others, these have basically eliminated any ability for me to move my arms. Sure, I can still wiggle my fingers and toes, and move my head, but that's about it. Now, completely strapped into this devious contraption, I'm once again at Steph's complete mercy, and I love it! It's a powerful feeling being reduced to nothing much more than a sexual object knowing that the only thing I can really do is sit back and enjoy the ride.

Walking back into my line-of-sight, Steph looks down at me with a devious grin. "My, my, don't you look delicious. I may just have to have two breakfasts today," she says while slowly running her tongue around her lips. Turning towards Emma, she continues, "What do you think Emma? Do we need to test our work a bit more? We certainly don't want any accidents while we're shaving our little friend?" Another obvious rhetorical question, Emma simply smiles and nods in return.

Moving back above me, I see Steph staring at me up-side-down as she again positions herself between my outstretch arms. Lightly pressing her index fingers to the skin just below each of my palms, I draw a heavy breath as her teasingly light touch sends a tremor through my body. With a widening smile, she starts slowly tracing her fingers delicately downward in unison. Unable to see her hands, I feel disappointed when her touch is disrupted while her fingers slowly cross over the straps that hold my wrists. Anticipating their return, my body surges when her fingers again land on my bare skin. Continuing her teasing touch downward toward my pits, I start to panic realizing I'm helpless to stop her from tickling me if she likes.

As if she is again reading my mind, she stops the progress of her touch just past my elbows and says, "So, after your earlier indiscretion, I think we really need to test your bonds to make sure you're not going to grab my hands again. The best way to do that is to; tickle you."

Then, without warning, her fingers land on my exposed pit skin and I immediately burst into uncontrollable laughter. Violently squirming in my bonds to try and escape her good-spirited torture, I find I'm barely able to move a muscle. Hysterically laughing and struggling to breath, I feel my entire body twisting back-and-forth with instinctive energy trying to escape. Despite my strongest efforts, I'm no match for my bonds and I'm forced to endure. After what seemed like minutes, but I'm sure were only a few seconds, I feel her touch retreat.

"There, that's much better. Seems like your fully strapped in and completely my prisoner now."

Gasping between words, I reply, "No. I mean Yes. I mean please don't do that again Steph. I hate being tickled."

"We'll see about that Meg. If you keep your hands to yourself and submit to my desires, we shouldn't have any problems. But if you try and stop my wishes again, tickling may just be the best way for you to understand your role in this game."

"I won't do that again Steph. I promise."

"I guess that's up to you Meg, but I'm glad to know just how ticklish you are now. It will certainly be a powerful way of controlling you." Helplessly stretch out like this, the only thing I can do is give her a frown to express my displeasure at this new turn of events.

"Emma, please hand me that red ball gag. Our little friend is a bit too loud for me to concentrate during such a delicate operation as shaving her pussy." My eyes instantly dart towards the table with all the accessories as I watch Emma pick up the requested gag and hand it to Steph without a word. "Perfect. Thanks Emma. I think this is going to look great in Meg's beautiful mouth. Don't you?"

Emma breaks her silence and chimes in with a smile, "I couldn't agree more Steph."

With my focus now firmly on the red ball in Steph's hands, I watch as she pulls both strap ends outward with a firm grip and extends it towards my mouth. My concern raises with its approaches because the large red ball looks much bigger than the gag Steph used on me Friday night.

"Open up."

Reluctant, I only open my mouth enough to say, "That's not going to fit in my mouth Steph."

"Sure, it is Meg." Despite the futility of it, I decide to protest and hold my lips tight in response. "Isn't that cute Emma. She's holding her lips closed. Can you hand me that feather, I guess I'll just need to tickle her again then."

"No, no, no, please don't tickle me again Steph. I'll cooperate."

"I figured that would be your response. OK then, open up."

This time I do as I'm told and open my mouth as far as comfortably possible. Watching intently, I'm laser focused on the large red orb as it approaches it destination. When it hits my lips, I stretch my mouth even more, but even that is not enough so Steph gives it a push to get it past my teeth and onto position. Relaxing my jaw as much as possible, I feel it it completely fill the void inside my mouth only allowing enough movement to take some jaw strain off to be tolerable.

Thankfully Steph interrupts to take my thoughts off the stress. "This is going to be fun. Are you ready for this Meg?" Moving her hands down and out-of-sight, I'm startled when I hear the chair come back to life. Feeling my legs being slowly forced open, there is very little I can do to resist. Humbled by the sense of helplessness, I watch as my legs start spreading before me. Despite the futility of it, I try forcing them back together. My efforts offer little resistance to the strength of the electric motors. Resigned to my fate, I quickly give up and return to my submissive state as my legs continue their outward journey. When the motors finally go quiet, they are positioned in a wide V, leaving me extremely venerable. As usual, Steph seems to know exactly when to stop to avoid uncomfortable strain, reassuring me of her good intent. When the motor noise returns again, this time I see my knees being forced upward into that familiar gynecological position I dreed. I can't say I'm surprised as its obviously the best position for a shave. When the motor stops this time, my view is now framed by my thighs. Returning into that view I see Steph wearing a huge grin as she surveys my situation.

"There. That's perfect. Don't you agree Emma?" Emma remains silent as I see her repositioning the cart behind Steph so she can easily reach its contents. "Can you please roll that stool over here as well Emma? I think I need to be comfortable for this." Doing as asked, Emma briefly disappears from my vision before I see her reappear pushing a rolling stool over to where Steph is standing. "Perfect. Thanks,"

Rolling the stool into position, Steph positions herself between my legs before sitting down and adjusting its height. With her beautiful face now directly in view between my thighs, she cracks her knuckles before lightly placing her fingertips on the area just above my mound. Brimming with sexual frustration, I again flinch.

"My, aren't we sensitive today?"

I just helplessly roll my eyes as she begins slowly stroking her finger back and forth across my slit. Feeling her finger mixing with my juices, I know there is no hiding my building lust as my pussy involuntarily surges towards her touch. Pulling her finger away after just a few strokes, she slowly licks it clean while staring directly into my eyes with a knowing grin. "Judging by how well you're lubricated, it seems like you may not even need shaving cream. Emma, what do you think?"

"She certainly is wet. I think I'd still use the cream anyhow Steph. You certainly don't want any razor cuts in such a delicate place."

"Fair enough." Steph then reaches back down and begins stroking my stubble back and forth. Strangely erotic, the feeling of my tiny pubs being flicked back and forth just about sends me over the edge as my crotch reacts each time her fingers change direction.

Happily watching my distress, Steph continues, "See what I mean Meg. This stubble must go. Can you please hand me that shaving cream Emma so we can clean up our little friend?"

Without a word, I see Emma pick the shaving cream container and brush up and hand them to Steph. Taking the brush, she hands the container back to Emma. "Can you please hold the container while I apply the cream?"

"No problem, Steph."

With Emma diligently holding the container within easy reach, I see Steph dip the end of the wide brush in before tauntingly pulling it out while looking at me. "Are you ready for this Meg?" Gagged as I am, this is obviously another rhetorical question.

Reaching down, Steph begins slowly applying the first load of shaving cream to the area just below my tummy. Cold at first touch, I recoil, but my bonds hold me tightly in place as she begins sensually spreading the white foam over my stubble. Stimulated by the undeniable downward pressure of the brush as she gently swipes it back and forth, my hyper sexually charged body surges upward with to meet its touch. Almost more than I can take, I manage to summon the strength to hold back my impending sexual explosion. Obviously enjoying my struggles, Steph reloads the brush and continues to spread more cream down towards my vagina. Frustratingly, she carefully avoids touching my most sensitive skin, but instead circles back to make sure all the areas she wants trimmed are completely covered.

"There. I think we're ready. Emma, can you please hand me that razor?"

Emma diligently complies handing her a simple wide-headed Venus style razor before obviously stepping aside to get a view of the impending action. Shifting my focus back to Steph, I see her tauntingly hold the razor up between my widely spread thighs. Without a word, she slowly lowers it towards my crotch where I first feel its touch up high near the top of my stubble. Straining my eyes downward to watch, I can barely make out her hand and the razor head between my legs. Anxiously awaiting the first stroke, I nearly melt when she finally begins making short, slow strokes through the shaving cream. It seems as though I can literally feel the vibration of each hair as it falls victim to the sharp blade as she makes repeated short strokes through my patch. Working her efforts downward, a sensually cool sensation reveals the smooth state of the now freshly shaved area left behind. Straining against my bonds, I feel my orgasm building as each new stroke closes in towards my pussy.

On the verge of explosion, I intentionally shift my attention towards Emma as a distraction. Unaware of my stare, I see her intently focused on Steph's work with a blushing glow. Her breathing seems heavier than normal, and her breasts and crotch are also visibly pulsing back and forth. She is a truly beautiful sight and it's obvious she is deeply entranced in sexual thoughts. Her vision is not helping as a distraction, but instead, quite the opposite.

Steph's undeniable efforts force my attention back towards my own plight. Plowing its way ever closer, the razor's touch is now being carefully maneuvered around the skin surrounding my delicate folds. Looking at Steph, I see her intensely focused on the task at hand and I can actually feel her warm breath on my clit as it contrasts with the cool sensation of the freshly shaved skin. It's all too much to resist and I begin reeling in my bonds as my body shifts into sexual overdrive trying to bait her touch where I most desire it. Ignoring my plight, Steph stays on task until all the stubble encircling my vagina is fully removed.

Talking mostly to herself, Steph says, "There. That's the easy part. Now let's get at your more delicate bits." Turning to Emma she adds, "I think I need your help here Emma. Can you please pull her loose skin out of way so I can get in there tight to finish up this shave."

"My pleasure Steph." Emma then pulls a second short stool up next to Steph to get in position for her task. Catching eyes as she sits, I see her smile at me before reaching downward. Moments later her touch lands on my most sensitive skin. Feeling a soft pinch and pull, I can tell she is straightening the loose skin on one side of my pussy lips so Steph can get in close to the edge with her razor. Overstimulated, I feel my juices leaving a cool trail downward over my ass crack while my crotch constantly thrusts upward like a raging bull. Thankfully I'm fully restrained to avoid any accidental confrontations with the sharp blades. Wet and slippery, I can feel the pressure of Emma's fingertips increase between my thin protective skin to ensure my lip won't accidentally slip away.

"Perfect Emma. Now just hold it like that."

I see Emma nod in agreement between my splayed out thighs. Steph then carefully places the razor deep into the now exposed skin area closest to my pussy lips. Realizing her blades are dangerously close to my clit, I cringe and just close my eyes in anxious anticipation realizing there is little I can do reject her intent. As Steph's short, deliberate razor strokes begin trimming away the nearby stubble, an undeniable sensation of both fear and desire surges through my thoughts. On the version of orgasmic explosion, I desperately try to shift my attention to the ceiling fixtures as a distraction. Miraculously, it sort of works. Somehow even the simple thought of changing my attention has somehow shifted the direction of my impending orgasm downward as I now mindlessly stare at the lights above. Even if it's for only a moment, it's a nice respite from the unrelenting touch that is driving me crazy.

Lost in distraction, my attention is suddenly drawn back as I feel Steph's razor strokes suddenly stop. Hearing her tell Emma to move to the other side, I assume she's finished shaving one side. As Emma releases her pinch, I let out an involuntary moan of pain through my gag as the blood rushes back in to fill the void left by her fingertips.

Obedient as usual, Emma stands and moves her stool over to the other side. Sitting down on the other side, Emma and I again catch eyes as she pinches the loose skin on the other side of my pussy before pulling it out like before. I again flinch in response. There is just something about the sense of my slippery skin squishing between Emma's fingers that is driving me crazy.

"There. That's perfect Emma. Now just hold it like that again," Steph's short razor strokes quickly return as I sense the blades once again doing their work. Use to the feeling by now, my desire remains somewhat in check as she quickly finishes my shave.

"There, that's pretty good. I think you can let go now Emma."

Doing as told, Emma releases my lip to another feeling of both pain and pleasure. The blood rushing back is truly an undeniable feeling and I let out another muffled moan through my gagged mouth.

"Looks good. Can you please hand me a towel now Emma?"

"Certainly."

With towel in hand, Steph wipes the excess shaving cream and pussy juices from my crotch and tosses it aside. Placing an open hand directly on the newly smooth and cool skin of my crotch she says, "Let's see how I did." Her fingertips then begin tracing the area she just shaved. Her actions quickly reignite my passion as I feel her hand searching for any remaining stubble. Working ever closer to my entrance, I'm now willing her fingers inside. Teasingly adding her thumb to the mix, she slides it directly over my slit with just enough pressure to part the skin but not penetrate inward. I nearly explode with anticipation, but when she suddenly pulls her hand away, I'm left quivering with desire as I feel my juices begin to relubricate the area she just wiped dry.

This fact does not escape Steph. "Looks like our customer wants a little more attention. I think we can help with that. Afterall, good customer service is always important." She then places both her hands down there and begins vigorously massaging them around with Emma standing behind her entranced in the action. Barely able to contain my impending orgasm I am now hopelessly straining against my bonds in a futile act of escape. Slowing her action, I feel Steph forcefully place one hand flat against my crotch with an open palm. She then begins slowly sliding two fingertips of her other hand back and forth across my pussy entrance. Steadily increasing their inward force as they move up and down, I feel my lips parting to willfully accept the invasion. One the verge of letting loose, I try mentally calming myself knowing what I truly desire is probably yet to come, or should I say cum?

Eventually the pressure of her fingertips breaks through as I feel them slide past my tight opening. As they slowly push further in, her knuckles get sucked inside and I feel my pulsing pussy pushing against their extra width. Her fingertips are now deep inside me, and I feel her force them upward hard against the open palm of her other hand with my slippery crotch trapped in between. An amazing sensation, I can no longer hold back, and I allow my pre-orgasmic bliss to rise-up towards climax. When she slowly starts pulling her fingers back out, she continues pushing her fingertips forcefully upward against her palm from deep inside. Each inch of their retreat pushes my impending climax closer to the brink. My mound is now throbbing up and down with rabid desire, but the straps hold me firmly in place as her fingers continue their teasing slow mission. Nearing the exit, I feel her increase the pressure on the hand above by forcing the base of her palm against the area over my clit. As her fingertips break through, she forces them up against the bottom of my clit, intentionally pinching it against her palm until my clit pops out in a sudden sloppy retreat.