A Simple Trade Pt. 02

Story Info
Saturday Shopping & Lunch.
1.2k words
4.27
4.7k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Read Part 1 for context.

-- Saturday Lunch --

We headed out to go shopping. I had no idea where we were going or even what we were shopping for. I was entirely focused on the fact that:

a) I wasn't wearing any underwear, and

b) I had a butterfly vibrator strapped to my clitoris that might turn on at any moment.

My anticipation about the latter didn't have to wait very long. We got into the elevator and there was nobody else with us so as soon as the doors closed he grinned at me and I startled as the vibrator started buzzing against me. He turned it off 10 seconds later when we reached the lobby but as soon as we were outside and walking down the street it came back on again. This time pulsing in intensity.

We walked this way for about 7 blocks with a couple of turns here and there and then suddenly stopped. The vibrator mercifully stopped too. I had started to get quite aroused and I could feel my own dampness as I walked. I looked up to see that we were outside La Perla, an extremely expensive lingerie brand that I had never splurged on. Now I understood why he wanted me to bring underwear in my purse. Given how wet I was I couldn't possibly have tried on expensive lingerie without risking staining them.

He held the door open and we walked in. Immediately a sales assistant approached and introduced herself. He told her it was a special occasion and had her gather a dizzying range of things - pyjamas, robes, bra sets, teddys, slips - all of them in multiple sizes. I expressed my preference on colors and shared my sizings but mostly he ran the show. Finally we headed to the dressing room. "You've got quite the job ahead to try this all on!" said the assistant "Just let me know if you need any help!" and as she turned to go he assured her that we'd be fine.

We entered the dressing room and closed and locked the door - it was huge, at least 10ft square with a large mirror across one entire wall. I immediately startled as the butterfly vibe turned on again and I looked at him in faux anger. He asked me what I wanted to try on as I pulled out my underwear and pulled them on over the vibe straps.

I chose a few of the nicest items and undressed. For a few minutes it was a normal dressing room experience, trying items on and discussing what looked good or not, except that is for the vibrator constantly buzzing at my clit!

But then he just casually undid his pants and pulled out his erect cock and started slowly stroking it.

"Continue" he said. So we did.

We had finished trying on all my favorites and had put three items in the "probably yes pile". I was in between items, about to reach for a bra when he suddenly stood. He crossed the small space between us and enveloped me, kissing me fiercely.

Then he quickly turned me around and bent me forward with hands splayed against the wall. He dropped my underwear to the ground and immediately thrust straight into me. After more than 10 minutes of vibrator and watching him masturbate I was ready and I came almost immediately as he thrust vigourously into me, the vibe continuing to run the whole time. His own orgasm followed shortly after mine. We stood there breathing heavily and he kissed the back of my neck as he turned off the vibe.

"Stay still" he said before withdrawing from me and cupping his hand against the outside of my pussy. I felt his cum dripping out of me, into his hand, and he kept me like that for 20 seconds or so. Then he reached up between my legs and wiped his cum across my mons, continuing over the outside of my pussy, and then across my butt cheeks. He stooped and pulled up my underwear.

"Put your dress back on. Let's go buy these."

I was momentarily distracted from the wet underwear clinging to my body, thinking about the fact that he was about to buy me $800 of gorgeous lingerie. I put my dress on just in time as he opened the door and held it for me. The assistant was waiting for us out in the main area of the shop.

"Did you like anything?" she said chirpily, seemingly none the wiser.

"Yes - we'll take these three" he said walking to the counter with the items and pulling out his wallet.

I drifted at the back of the store, pretending to browse and hiding behind racks concerned that if I came near anyone they might smell the cum smeared across me and still dripping into my underwear.

He finished paying and I joined him as we walked out of the store. I turned toward the hotel but he stopped me.

"We have a lunch booking now" he said, smiling deviously.

I shot him a look of daggers but then immediately felt the vibe turn back on. Scowling, I walked past him quickly in the direction that he was headed. He hurried to join me, took my hand and turned off the vibe.

We thankfully had a patio table for lunch. It was delicious and innovative food in a romantic setting. I forgot about the wet feeling between my legs unless I moved in my seat.

However, as we walked back to the hotel he turned the vibe back on again. By the time we made it to our room I was wet for another reason and I told him as much as we stepped inside.

He immediately set a pillow on the edge of the bed and then quickly undressed me before pushing me back so my open pussy was on display to him. He thrust into me, meeting no resistance - between the remnants of his earlier release inside me and my own arousal I was wetter than I could remember. The vibe still going and I came just as quickly as I had in the dressing room.

He pulled out after a few more thrusts and shot two ropes of cum across my belly and chest, and one spurt on the outside of my pussy before pushing back inside me to finish his orgasm.

The vibe was finally turned off and taken off and he climbed into bed.

"Join me for a nap?" he said

I went to the bathroom to pee, and then looked in the mirror. I was streaked with cum, and looked thoroughly fucked - my red pussy lips glowed back at me. I thought about showering but then thought "fuck it" and instead I walked back into the bedroom. He watched me as I wiped the visible cum into my skin, and then, I don't know why exactly, I quickly sucked my fingers clean.

It was his turn to be a slackjaw. I just grinned, and jumped into bed, snuggling up to him and closing my eyes for a much needed nap.

... to be continued