All Comments on 'A Sinful Season Ch. 02'

by rachelbrennan

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeabout 5 years ago

Ooooh, is passion driven deception and ill guided conclusion about to reverse the associates conduct between the sexes and assure Olivia the status - 'hand rapist of the season'? She is, after all, of the same blood as sir Guy Henstridge and her father. I can hear it: "Keep still, we need to ease the pressure, or they'll be split open like ripe figs, you ungrateful dunce."

I absolutely love this story. Please continue!

LimaCharlieLimaCharlieabout 5 years ago
Really glad to read more of Olivia's saga.....

It is again very nice to see the author continuing the tantalizing journey of Olivia as she is confronted with more temptations.

Please keep the series going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome story! Love her strength, intelligence and keen awareness. She could easily become a victim but instead, she's actually manipulating him to keep control of the situation. Love her realization that "he was a slave to his body, and his body was a slave to her". PLEASE don't abandon this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh my God, this was so witty. I was laughing throughout and enjoying the sexy bits too! I hope you continue to write more such stories. (And that the baron marries Miss Hurst, especially since you included the impregnation tag)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrachelbrennan@rachelbrennan
Check out my other works, and sign up for my newsletter here: amazon.com/author/rachelbrennan

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES