A Singaporean MILF & Her FWB Ch. 07

Story Info
A Singaporean MILF has fun with FWBs in a Jacuzzi.
2.9k words
4.16
6.1k
3
0

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a few months since that memorable trip to Bangkok where my wife was gang-banged by her FWB and a friend, and hooking up with naughty couple who were the hosts at an awesome party we were invited to.

The sex had been awesome since the trip, as the recollection of the events made us more horny than ever. My wife was like a new woman, totally free of inhibitions when it comes to sex. I benefited from it of course, experimenting with her, unlocking her fantasies and had the pleasure of using all her holes. She was having more sex than she did before she was married, and she loved it.

One day, we got an unexpected message from the hosts we met in Bangkok. They were coming to Singapore for business and pleasure, and would like to meet up with us one evening for dinner and drinks.

The Invite.

The meeting was scheduled for a Thursday evening. The hosts had been in Singapore since Monday and were looking forward to a nice evening before they depart for Bangkok the next day. They were hosting a small dinner party for a small group of friends and have invited us.

The venue was the W Hotel on the resort island of Sentosa. The Hotel was one of the newest and hottest in Singapore, nestled within a cluster of high-end condos and hotels, connected to a marina filled with luxury yachts. It was a playground for the rich in Singapore. The resort island was connected by a road bridge to the mainland and so getting there was not an issue.

As it was a warm evening and considering the tropical resort feel of the venue, my wife decided to put on a long, thin and flowing sundress that was held together by a matching belt. Underneath was a sexy string bikini set. To match, I had on a cool Hawaiian shirt and a part of comfortable bermudas.

We arrived on time at the hotel at 8pm but was told by the guard that we got the venue wrong. The dinner party was at the next building at W Residences, the high-end condo next to the hotel. That was the first time we had been to the place and were impressed by the luxurious feel of the place. As it turned out, the Host had a penthouse unit at the condo and was hosting the dinner party there.

We arrived at the door just past 8pm and were greeted warmly by the hosts, who both hugged my wife and cheekily grabbed her butt as they did. They obviously still remembered her and were thrilled to see that my wife was as delicious as ever. Both the hosts had on matching button down linen shirts and casual shorts.

There were about 10 guests at the dinner party and as per the last event we attended, the guests were all nice and friendly, a testament to the quality of the people the hosts choses to mix with.

Dinner was a simple affair but the penthouse wasn't. It had a huge terrace area connected to the dining hall. The terrace had an unlocked view of the marina. It was a gorgeous view. Bedrooms were at the end of the hall but we kept to the dining hall area.

Food was served buffet style. There was more booze than food and my wife didn't mind and she had not had a drink the whole week.

The hosts were charming as always and made sure all the guests were well attended to, especially my wife. I could tell the Hostess still had the hots for my wife. As the night wore on and the drinks flowed, the mood became more and more relaxed. Some of the guests were getting tipsy and so was my wife.

Soon the party was thinning out with only a few guests remaining. My wife was really having a good time, mixing with the ladies at the party, sipping champagne, getting intoxicated and loose.

The Hostess then decided to give the remaining guests a tour of the penthouse. It was huge, bigger than I had imagined. The layout of the penthouse was linear, with ample unblocked views on both sides as it was the highest apartment unit in the development. Besides the gorgeous bedrooms, each with a walk-in wardrobe, which was the envy of the ladies present, there were study areas, a wine cellar, two kitchens and endless balconies. The Host and Hostess were clearly very well to do to be able to afford this.

The dining room where the party was held was connected to the terrace overlooking the marina. However, there was another deck at the other end of the hallway next to the master bedroom, and that one had a jacuzzi that was hidden away from view, overlooking another part of the marina.

The Jacuzzi.

The jacuzzi was a mid-size, big enough for around five people to comfortably get in. It was already running, with aromatic bath salts and bubbles. It looked very tempting for a warm, clammy evening like tonight.

The Hostess, who was visibly half drunk by then, then surprised everyone by stripping down to her underwear and descended into the soothing waters of the jacuzzi. The guests were not embarrassed as they were good friends of the Hostess and figured she could do anything she liked in her penthouse. She invited the guests to join her but everyone declined, except my wife, who was visibly drunk by then.

My wife then slowly released her belt of her dress and let is fall open. She then let it fall completely off and placed it on the couch next to the jacuzzi. She looked gorgeous. Her skin was blushed from the alcohol, her string bikini perfectly hugging her form, just big enough to cover her private areas but small enough to leave little to imagination.

Slowly she stepped into the water, assisted by the Hostess who extended a helping hand. She was like a goddess stepping into a milk bath as the underwater lighting made it look that way. The guests stopped and stared at my wife, unbeknownst to her. I saw the Host stared intently, full of lust in his eyes. He quickly snapped out of it and invited the remaining guests back to the dining hall. I followed the guests just to give the ladies some privacy, not before checking with my wife to make sure she was okay. The Hostess assured me that she would be well taken care of.

Back at the dining hall, the rest of the guests lingered for a while before slowly one by one decided to take their leave. I was comfortably seated on a single armchair, sipping on my favorite Gin and Tonic, which the Host had expertly concocted for me, admiring the night view out the balcony.

As the final guests left, the Host suggested that we should check on the ladies who were still in the jacuzzi.

Hot Tub Playtime.

When the Host and I entered the deck where the jacuzzi was, what we saw turned us on. Our wives were making out in the water. It was a sensual kind of foreplay. They were kissing, slowly exploring each other, gently touching, ignoring the fact that we had just walked in.

The oils and bath salts in the water had made the ladies skin glisten and glow. The ladies still had their clothes on but their straps were falling off their shoulders and their tops were precariously holding on to their ample bosoms.

The Host made his way slowly to the jacuzzi and undressed himself down to his briefs, leaving a trail of clothes on the floor.

Slowly, he stepped into the water and made his way to the ladies.

The Hostess welcomed him with a deep kiss and so did my wife. He moved in between the ladies and started feeling both of them up with his hands. The three of them exchanged soft kisses as they explored each other's bodies. Slowly, their forms merged into one, half submerged in the bubbling water.

The Host then proceeded to remove the Hostess' bra, allowing her nice, ample breasts to partially float in the water. My wife latched on to one of the Hostess' nipples and began sucking on it. The Hostess put her arm around my wife's shoulder and pulled her in, welcoming her to partake on her sensitive nipple.

The Host then put his hands under water behind my wife, I assumed to feel her ass, as my wife buried her face in the Hostess' chest. The Host's hand then moved up and down my wife's back, feeling her form. His palms slid easily up and down my wife's back, which was smooth, made more slippery by the bath salts and oils.

Appetizer.

The Host then retreated to the other end of the jacuzzi to one of the contoured seats and removed his briefs, exposing his erected manhood, which was standing just above the water surface.

The Hostess saw it and moved over to him, pulling my wife along. They positioned themselves between the Host's open legs and admired his manhood. The Hostess then reached out and started to caress the host's dick with her hands, and encouraged my wife to do the same which she did.

The host was now in heaven, seated comfortably in the bubbling water with his erected dick being caressed by two gorgeous ladies. The Hostess then leaned forward and gave the cock head a gentle kiss. My wife leaned forward as well, giving the cock shaft a lick. The host moaned in pleasure.

The ladies then upped the tempo, with the Hostess taking the cock head in her mouth and sucking it while my wife started licking the shaft from the balls to the cock head, kissing the Hostess as their lips met.

I moved closer to the action, taking a seat on the couch at the lounge area next to the jacuzzi, stroking myself over my bermudas. It was an erotic sight. The ladies focused on pleasuring the Host like cock sluts they are.

They continued to pleasure the Host's manhood with their mouths, tongues, lips, fingers, covering every inch of the erected manhood, until it was engorged and ready to burst.

The Hostess then stopped and motioned my wife to the other end of the jacuzzi, just below my feet, and had her sit down on the contoured bench. The Host then came over to my wife until they were both at each side of my wife. They both wanted me to see what they were going to do to her.

Slowly they leaned into her from both sides, kissing her from lips to her neck to her shoulders and making their way down to her chest. My leaned back and enjoyed her body being slowly explored but the Host and Hostess, who both have one hand in the water, I presume exploring her lower body at the same time.

The Host then moved his mouth to my wife's lips, inserting his tongue into her gaping mouth. They kissed like lovers, enjoying the taste of each other's lips. While the Host was distracting my wife, the Hostess deftly pulled on the string bikini bra strap of my wife, unfastening it. The straps came loose from behind her neck and her boobs fell out into the water, revealing her perky, pink nipples. My wife did not resist the assault. Instead she raised her arms to behind her neck to allow the Hostess full access to her chest. My wife stretched out her arms above her head toward me, who was sitting just behind her. I reached down and held on to her fingers suggestively, just to assure her that everything was fine.

The Hostess wasted no time and dove into my wife's chests taking in her nipples. My wife moaned as she sucked on the Host's tongue in her mouth as her nipples were sucked on by the Hostess.

The Hostess then reached into the water to my wife's bikini bottom. She had expertly unfastened her bikini strings underwater and allowed them to float up to the surface of the water. She playfully tossed them in my direction. I caught them and brought them to my mouth for a sniff. The scent of her pussy was like a drug to me, getting me high.

The Hostess then took the Host's right hand and brought them down into the water between my wife's legs, inviting him to feel my wife's bare groin area. My wife began to moan louder, probably from the fingering the Host and Hostess were giving her under the water. My wife was in heaven, having all her sensitive bits being pleasured at the same time, while her husband was holding on to her hands, assuring her that he was fine with it.

My wife looked glorious. Her skin was slick and slippery, like she had been oiled up. Her hair was wet and slicked back. Her tits were half submerged in the water, with her inviting nipples breaking the water surface as they were fed to the Hostess. The Host was still kissing her, moving from time to time to taste her face and her neck. She had completely surrendered to the couple.

Before long, she climaxed, letting out a short scream followed by grunts as wave after wave of orgasm passed through her soaked body. I felt her fingers clench up as she climaxed.

The Host and Hostess continued to pleasure my wife after her first climax, bringing her to a few more orgasms over a 15 minute period.

Main Course.

The Host was now fully erect and the Hostess noticed it. She stopped what she was doing to my wife and slowly motioned her to get on her knees on the contoured seat, bent over.

By that time, my wife was now fully compliant. She bent over the seat, her bare ass was now above the water and up in the air. Her face was just near my feet and she was staring into my eyes, giving me a devilish look.

The Hostess continued to feel the smooth, slippery skin of my wife, moving her hands from the back of her knees and up her thighs to her ass. At the same time, the Host moved to the back of my wife and positioned his cock head just outside her exposed asshole and pussy.

The Hostess gave her husband's cock head a deep suck and proceeded to guide it towards my wife's pussy. With a slow, firm thrust, the Host penetrated my wife, doggy style. My wife let out a soft moan as she was impaled. From where I was sitting, I could see my wife's facial expression as she was slowly penetrated. It was one of the most erotic things I have seen,

The Host started to thrust in and out of my wife slowly, working into a rhythm. The Hostess was staring intently at her husband's manhood moving in and out of my wife's pussy, enjoying the scene like me. She then moved over my back, gently kissing her from shoulder down to her lower back.

My wife rested her elbows on the edge of the jacuzzi and held on to my fingers. Before long, she was brought to another climax, clenching my fingers as she let the wave of orgasm flow through her.

After around ten minutes of fucking, the Host was ready to cum. He pulled out from my wife and allowed his wife to stroke his shaft with her hands as he shot load after load all over my wife's back. After five spurts, he was done and sat back into the bubbling waters, panting.

The Hostess then proceeded to slowly wash the cum of my wife's back with a soft sponge. The ladies giggled at each other and kissed softly before my wife stepped out of the jacuzzi to clean up.

As my wife's bikinis were still wet, she decided to just towel up and put on her dress without any underwear.

Next Meal.

My wife and I decided to rest for a while on the couch next to the jacuzzi before leaving so as not to be rude. The Host and Hostess put on bathrobes and joined us at the lounge area.

The Hostess thanked us and explained that they had not had so much fun in a while and were completely comfortable with us, despite not knowing us for long. I did not doubt their choice in friends, having seen the nice guests at the parties they organised.

Despite their high society status, there were brutally honest people, telling us that the Host had an erectile dysfunction issue and had not been able to remain erect for a long time until he met my wife. My wife was flattered.

The Hostess then humbly requested that we be their friends with benefits, having seen how my wife could turn both of them on. She desperately wanted to help her husband regain her mojo and even thought of propositioning my wife but didn't want to be rude to us. We were flattered and agreed that we could meet up again as long as my wife was comfortable.

As we left for home, I could not help thinking about all the wonderful fun times we would be having with this new FWB couple that we have just met...