A Sissy Maker Tale Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

" Good gurl sweetie" she exclaimed. " Does my little slut wish to cum for his Mistress now?"

Adam almost shouted out, "Oh God, yes please let me cum. Please Alexandra, please."

Suddenly Adam felt a hand on his testicles, grabbing and squeezing them to the point that brought him to tears. He was confused and was in such a state that he started crying.

" Listen to me Adam. Never ever will you refer to me by my name again. You will refer to me as Mistress or Goddess. Do you understand you little worm?"

Sobbing now, Adam choked out, "Yes Mistress."

The grip on his balls ended abruptly and soon "Mistress" was once again talking to him in her seductive voice. She was complimenting him now and told him to relax and lay back the best he could. Soon her mouth found his tiny package and she once again began to fellate him. He was writhing now, not caring that the cuffs were jabbing into his skin as his back pressed down on them. Sweat was covering his entire body and he thought at one point he might lose consciousness.

His carnal nirvana was interrupted by his Mistress's voice. " Now my little slut. I am going to rub this poor excuse for a cock with my two fingers. When I give the word, you will ejaculate for me. You will cum and cum and cum. And then you will have the privilege of lapping your sissy seed from my hand."

"Are you ready sweetie?" Again a nod of the head.

Alexandra knew precisely how to rub the little cock so as to produce a quick orgasm. As her pace quickened, she finally took pity on the poor bitch and gave the words he was craving, " Now bitch, now! Cum for your Mistress!"

Adam came at once, spraying his cum all over Alexandra's hand. He came with an intensity that would remain with him for months. He shook, he groaned, he cussed and he came like never before. His breathing was ragged and he never felt so utterly spent as he did at that moment. He lay back, catching his breath and coming back down to Earth.

With the one hand free of the slut's sperm, Alexandra grabbed a firm hold on the sissy's nipple and pulled him upright forcibly. She saw the fear in Adam's eyes, his sudden realization that he promised to complete the task of eating his own seed. Alexandra smiled mischievously and brought her hand to Adam's mouth. Once again, she was surprised and delighted as her new slut began to lap and lick up all of the cum that covered her hand.

"Now clean it up completely sweetie. Be a good gurl and eat it all up like a good little slut. Soon you will be craving the taste of cum, your own and others. But that is for another day. Now it's time to get you caged and locked up. Get up now sweetie and follow me."

It was not an easy task getting up with the cuffs on, but eventually Adam had rolled over got himself standing again. He compliantly followed his new Mistress into her bedroom and she had him kneel on the hardwood floor at the foot of her bed. She opened a drawer and produced the chastity device. Bright pink in color the cage looked very, very small to Adam. As Alexandra adjusted the part of the cage that wrapped around the scrotum and penis, Adam perversely began to become erect again. This was not unnoticed by Alexandra, who once again squeezed the tiny testicles until he was once again flaccid. She rubbed some Vaseline on the head of the small penis and stuffed it into the tiny cage. Once on, whatever bulge one might have thought to occur was virtually invisible with the cage so tightly locked into place against the slut's balls. Alexandra did not adhere to the notion that her bitch should be able to get any semblance of hardness while locked up. The tightness and size of this devilish device certainly would insure that.

" From this moment forward you are mine sweetie. You will follow my lead and I will show you immeasurable pleasure. Displease me in any way and you will feel my wrath. Now what questions do you have for your Mistress?"

Of course Adam had a million questions, but at that moment he could only think of two. Looking back Adam would realize how silly his questions must have sounded to Mistress Alexandra.

Shocked and stupefied, Adam asked, " Well Mistress, how long will you keep me locked up? And also, how do I pee in this thing?"

Alexandra laughed out loud and with a chuckle retorted, " Well my little sweetie, you remain locked up as long as I keep you. And you pee by sitting down now, just like a lady."

" Now let's get you dressed and back to your car. I will collect all of your contact information before we part ways. And this will insure your availability to me."

Kneeling with the cock cage in place Adam looked up to see Mistress Alexandra taking pictures of him with her camera. He shuddered at what this meant but was still in awe of the beauty hovering over him. Alexandra motioned for him to stand up and as he did the cuffs were unlocked and he rubbed his sore wrists.

"Now go get your clothes and get dressed. But you need one more item before you leave me. Something to remember me by. Now here, put these cute pink panties on and wear them for me. That's a good bitch. So cute."

Now that he had cum and much of the submissive feelings that he embraced earlier were to beginning to wane in his persona, Adam hesitated in pulling on the pink panties. His rational voice told him that this was crazy and way too kinky for him, but his innermost wanting to still please Alexandra and belong to her overrode his rationale. He pulled the pink panties into place, covering up the restrictive cock cage and headed over to where his clothes were. He noticed how the soft fabric of the panties were totally different from any of his men's underwear and he was feeling a bit excited by the prospect of wearing them home. He could feel a warmth in his little penis again and a slight twinge but the cage prevented any erection from forming. Suddenly the realization that his masturbatory sessions were impossible while caged sent his brain into panic mode. Did she really intend to send him home locked up, and if so, when and where would he be set free from the chastity device? these thoughts were rushing through his head as he absentmindedly put his clothes back on, sans his underwear.

Alexandra meanwhile was waiting for her new acquisition to get dressed and come out for the ride back to his car. She had a pretty good idea as to what her little slut was thinking about. The "panic phase" as she called it, always settled into the head of her future sissy and she used this to maintain her air of control and superiority and to immediately set the ground rules and letting the new boi understand that all decisions regarding his sexuality and pleasure were up to her and her alone. This would take some time to sink in and that is why once she dropped Adam off at his car she would refrain from any contact for at least two weeks. During that time, Adam would continue to panic but also would no doubt continue to wear the pink panties over the chastity cage. If for some reason her new student cut off the lock or somehow manipulated the cage so that it could be removed she would forego any more attempts at forcing a sissy life onto him. She had learned from her previous trainings that forcing might be a short-term solution, but in the long run the new trainee must embrace being femme and look forward to their new sissy status. This was achieved by keeping the new boi chaste and keeping his hormone levels racing with continuous, round the clock teasing and denial. By continuing the stimulation and restricting his need for release, Alexandra understood that those chemicals in the male brain that surge when sexually pleasured would be a constant part of his libido. All men were different, but eventually they would crave any type of stimulation that would allow them some sort of sexual release and would do anything that was asked of them to attain that goal.

For this reason Alexandra never allowed her sissy to see her naked pussy during the training period. She referred to it as " pussy power". She always would talk about it, would touch it through her panties and even let the slut smell her, but he would never, ever touch, see or taste pussy until Alexandra had turned "him" into a "her". And by that time her student was totally conditioned to relate pleasure with her sissy ass being fucked or her sucking cock for her Mistress or Master. So by the time the sissy was allowed pussy again she was dependent on her "boipussy" being penetrated for any sexual release and understood that eating pussy and ass was for the pleasure of those she was servicing and she would enjoy the process but would never get any physical relief from doing so. But the act of pleasing and remaining a submissive bitch kept the chemical levels in her brain pumping away and this only led to a more compliant, slutty sissy. The tiny bit of masculinity left in the subconscious of the sissy still liked the idea of eating pussy but the overwhelming cravings were always for cock sucking or being fucked in the ass. And Alexandra, through much trial and error, had become an expert in turning a masculine male into a cock sucking sissy bitch who relished pleasing their superiors and whose little clitty leaked continuously from all of the verbal and visual stimuli that was put before them. This included hypno sissy videos, certain reading materials, a constant barrage of verbal insults and teasing from her owner and in Alexandra's case, the reason why she always dressed to exude sexiness and dominance. It was actually quite simple once the training was ongoing....keep the carrot just out of reach of the horse.

Adam emerged from the bathroom fully clothed and stood in a docile pose waiting for Mistress Alexandra to drive him back to his car.

"Ok sweetie, let's get you back to your car. It's already six and I have a hot date tonight. Seeing how cute and sexy you are has put me in the mood for a real cock. Now be a good boy and get the door for me. Oh, and you can drop your male underwear you are holding into the trash on the way out. I don't see you wearing much of that style anymore."

The drive back down the hill was mostly made in silence. Alexandra had the music blaring and she seemed to be in a wonderful mood. Adam on the other hand was a jumble of nerves and confusion. The comment regarding her date really caught him off-guard and he was actually feeling a pang of jealousy. His daydreaming was interrupted by Alexandra rubbing his cage through his pants.

" You know Adam, you have pleased me very much today and I look forward to seeing you again soon. I will text you my email address and I will expect a daily report as to all of your feelings relating to your new status as my pet. Every day Adam and I mean it. You have my number and I have yours. So here we are. Run along sweetie and I will see you soon. Remember, embrace the new you and do not fight it. We both know we will be finding out many naughty aspects of you that never may have occurred to you before. Goodbye pet."

Adam opened the car door and walked towards his car. Alexandra sped off squealing the tires as she left.

"What the fuck have I got myself into?", Adam muttered to himself.

What the fuck indeed!

Looking forward to any comments. Shall the history of Candi being "turned" continue, or should I jump back to the present?

12