A Sissy's Awakening Ch. 05

Story Info
Jenny calls...Laci parties...
1.2k words
4.57
5.7k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few days has passed since my encounter with Chris and I was still buzzing about it. Everything about it had blown my mind, on more than one occasion I had nearly called him.

My laptop buzzed with an incoming call from Jenny.

Shit. I was still in full Laci gear.

I answered the call but kept the camera off.

"Hey baby, we're finally back in civilization! Fully working WiFi and all. Feel free to tell me how much you've missed me. And, you know, turn your camera on."

Shit. I had been so wrapped up in being Laci that I forgot Jenny would want to call.

Jenny had always been pretty conservative about things and Laci was definitely going to be way too much for her.

"I'd love to babe but the damn thing stopped working last week. I may need a new laptop."

"Boo! I was really hoping to see you. Although we're not alone so maybe it's just as well." she said

"Oh yeah, are there a few of you?"

"We had to fly back into the country to meet our new boss. He wants to say hi." Jenny said

My jaw dropped as Jenny's new boss Steve came on camera.

"Hi Bill, Jenny's told me lots about you. I promise we'll get her home to you soon!" Steve said

My head was spinning, Steve was Jenny's boss? I must have been silent for a while because Jenny said "Bill, you still there?"

"Yeah, sorry. The WiFi just froze or something for a second." I replied.

"Okay, I gotta go. Tell me when your camera is fixed and we can have a one on one call." Jenny said with a wink.

"See ya later." she said and logged off.

Shit. Fuck. Steve? It was probably just a coincidence. Still, it was time to set Laci up in a studio or something. Oh and I had to buy a new laptop.

I found a studio quickly and paid it through my business account so Jenny wouldn't notice. I changed into Bill's clothes, boxed up all my Laci gear and drove over to set everything up in the apartment.

Frustrated I needed a fix. I dressed in my Laci gear and headed over to the college near the studio. There had been rumours of a secret gloryhole on the top floor. After a bit of searching, I found it.

I was barely on my knees before a black cock came through. "Suck it bitch." the stranger commanded.

Laci needed no second invitation. I started swirling my tongue around the head of his cock. I ran my tongue up and down the length of shaft before taking most of it in my mouth. I bobbed, sucked and deepthroated. I was euphoric, this was just the stress relief I needed. Within moments the guy came in my mouth.

For my own enjoyment I gargled it before swallowing it all. In the next hour I sucked off three more guys, two white and one black.

The last guy said they were having a party in two nights. A cumslut like me was apparently welcome. I told him Laci's number and promised to send on the details.

Two days later Curtis texted me the details of the party. I wasn't to be a guest but a 'party favour' for the guys. Excited by the prospect of that I immediately said yes to the invite. Curtis also mentioned they filmed the 'gurl', I was a little unsure until he told me they'd send me a copy of it for my own enjoyment.

I dressed up in a blonde wig in pigtails, my fake breasts, a see through black lace bra, matching panties, a tiny pleated pink skirt, my SLUT collar and pink heels.

I parked at the house and rang the bell. Curtis answered "Hey Laci, you made it. Come on in."

I walked into the main room and saw 20 black guys standing around chatting.

"Hey everyone, listen up. This is Laci, she's going to be our entertainment tonight." Curtis said.

I smiled and in my sluttiest voice said "Hi boys, let's have some fun."

I started dancing to the beat of the music, rubbing and grinding up against the guys to get them worked up.

I noticed one guy sitting alone on the couch so I walked over to him and started giving him a lap dance.

It didn't take much grinding my ass against his cock before his cock was hard. The way it strained against his pants told me this was a BIG cock.

I dropped to my eyes and never broke eye contact as I unzipped his pants and took his cock in my hands.

I swirled my tongue around the head of his cock, tickling his balls with my hands. I took his hard cock in my mouth and started sucking. Moments later I felt my skirt being lifted up and my panties pushed to one side.

For Laci, this was paradise. The full feeling of having a cock in each of my holes was like paradise. I reached my hands out while I was sucking and being fucked at the same time. My hands found more cocks which I stroked, servicing four cocks at a time.

The guy in my ass came inside me without any warning. I moaned with a mouthful of cock because of the feeling of warm cum inside me.

I focused my attention on sucking and jerking the other two guys off. One of them pulled away so he could cum on my face. The guy I was sucking off grunted and came in my mouth. It was a lot of cum but I managed to swallow it all.

I sucked the guy I was still jerking off and he came in my mouth within a minute.

"Mmm, what a feast of cock and cum. But I'm still hungry." I said.

The guys didn't need any further convincing and came over to me. I was sucking one cock and then moved onto the next one to get them all hot and bothered.

I felt another cock entered my boipussy and moaned at the size of it. It was easily 9 inches at least. I kept sucking and stroking as he pumped away at my boipussy. Another guy came in my mouth as I bucked on the cock inside me.

With a mouthful of cum I turned my head and said "Breed my sissy, faggot boipussy. Make me your property."

Within minutes I had a second load of cum in my bussy.

Three of the guys wanted to bukkake me and within moments my entire face was covered in their cum. To turn them on a little more I stuck my tongue out and licked some of the cum on my face.

At the end of the night I had five loads on my face, eight in my belly and seven loads of cum dripping out of my bussy.

"She's your best entertainment yet Curtis." said one of the guys.

"Yeah, she can come back any time." another said.

By the end of the night all 20 guys had Laci's number so they could call whenever they wanted to meet up. Curtis said he'd send me the footage of the night. I was so turned on at the idea of watching Laci in action.

As I drove home I began to wonder was Laci my alter identity or was she the real me...