A Sissy's Life Pt. 03

Story Info
Rohit’s transformation to Mansi is complete.
3.4k words
4.56
3.4k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/24/2023
Created 12/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the evening my husband cum wife Priya came near me.

Priya; Listen please remove a night dress out of the cupboard for me to wear.

Me- Which night dress...

Priya- That same night dress that day I wore.

Me- The pink night dress Priya? And should I also give you the bra panty or you don't want to wear it at night?

Priya- Mansi you still have little sense, why would I wear this pink nightdress without a bra and panty? Or would you like to caress my breasts at night if I don't wear my lingerie? You're a woman now so no more fooling around with me anyways. Also please remember that it is not called a nightdress but it is a babydoll. I do feel you should wear the pink baby doll without a bra and panties. So they will be open inside for some males to squeeze and play with your breasts.

As Priya laughed, my cheeks were flushed and I was feeling embarrassed at such talk from my wife. I handed over a night dress for her to wear and went to the kitchen to serve my father-in-law his dinner.

As I was ready to serve dinner to my father-in-law he said.

FIL- Mansi, please serve food to my room.

When I started serving him, My father-in-law who was sitting on the bed looked at Me. I smiled at him and said

Me- Papa Ji here is the food.

FIL- Oh my dear I want you for dinner.

Then he pulled me on top of him.

FIL- My bamboo has been hungry since afternoon my darling, where is its food?

Oh god, my Father-in-law was talking about fucking my ass again tonight. I felt shy and I decided to tease him myself.

Me- Papa Ji your bamboo will be left hungry tonight. Anyway, Maa and Priya are waiting at the table for me so I am leaving.

While I was flirting with my FIL, My mother-in-law and Priya were sitting at the dining table.

I left to serve them.

After dinner, my mother-in-law started talking to Priya.

MIL- Priya. I wanted to tell you something

Priya- Yes mother please do tell.

MIL- I feel Mansi should go to your father's room at night and he should sleep on his bed.

Priya- Why mother? Why should Mansi sleep in Dad's room?

MIL- Your father sleeps alone, as I don't sleep with him. As you can see I am old, but your father's mind is still young, and I have little enthusiasm to satisfy him at night nowadays. Since you and Mansi also sleep on separate beds in your room it means she sleeps alone. I believe she needs a man at night. So let her sleep with your father.

I was feeling very shy as I was listening to my mother-in-law.

Priya- Tell me why do you feel like this mother?

MIL- Well My daughter-in-law massaged your father today in the afternoon.

Priya smiled after looking at me, she called me near to her and placed her hand on my butt and squeezed it which made me let out a squeal as my ass was still hurting a bit after being fucked in the ass by Papa Ji.

Priya- Oh I know how this sounds, she massaged my father.. hmm it means that the virginity of Mansi is lost and her backdoor has been opened by my father.

As Priya said this she kept looking at me.

What could I say? I could only look away and be embarrassed.

Priya spanked my ass

Priya- So Mansi, you want to sleep with a man? Hmm, please go and call Papa Ji to the dining table.

I went inside to call my father-in-law and my father-in-law came with me outside.

FIL- I have my daughter-in-law saying that you wanted to talk with me.

MIL- I wanted to say something important.

FIL- Sure what happened?

MIL- See dear I am not the same as in my youth and now I do not want to sleep at night with you who is still like a young stud in bed...

Hearing about his manliness, my father-in-law stroked his thick moustache and said.

FIL- Yes I do not doubt that a stallion or a man like me never grows old, and I remain young at heart and stamina.

MIL- Well my daughter-in-law is also used to sleeping alone at night, and she would like to sleep with a man and if you give permission let her sleep with you in your bed every night.

My father-in-law looked so happy with the idea of me spending the nights with him and he might have felt he had found a golden treasure.

FIL- As long as my daughter-in-law has no objection, why should I have any objection?

MIL- Great but remember the night is the only time she will serve you and in days it will be me and Priya.

My father nodded in approval.

MIL- Mansi, you remember that in the day he is your father-in-law only. Did you understand?

Me- Yes Maa. Sure

MIL- But remember you are still the daughter-in-law so you you still have a lot of responsibilities. You will have to wake up early in the morning the way you did before.

Me- Yes maa I will.

My mother-in-law gave my father-in-law another mangalsutra for me to wear and after he tied it around my neck I bowed to my father-in-law and took the blessings of my father-in-law as he was my new husband.

My mother-in-law gave me new dresses to wear and told me to keep them in the cupboard of their bedroom which was now my bedroom along with my Father-in-law's.

I went to the basin, picked up the utensils and washed them.

Today I got everything done as quickly as possible because I wanted to get it done quickly as I wanted to go into my bedroom where my father-in-law must be waiting for me, that lusty old man.

After finishing the kitchen work, I went to Priya's room and brought milk for her.

After massaging Priya and mother-in-law's feet I eagerly went towards my bedroom to my father-in-law for a whole night of fucking.

I know I had to wake up early in the morning but I also knew that Papa Ji would keep me awake all night long. I felt so shy, at that thought, a bit of precum leaked out of my dicklet.

Today as I was walking towards my new room, I felt a little different, my breasts seemed to get bigger and heavier, and my heart was beating at a fast pace. My dicklet was showing signs of life and leaking quite a bit of precum which it had never done before. Entering my new bedroom I saw my stud of a father-in-law on the bed and he was sitting on the bed in his underwear only.

His hairy and masculine chest, his biceps which still had muscles from the time he was a kind of a bodybuilder in his youth and he till now spent time wrestling as a hobby. My father-in-law had a big moustache and he was bald which made him even sexier and very very hot. He was hairy all over his body and that hairy body turned me on more than I have ever been turned on. His 90kg frame against my only 53kg fraMe- He seemed like he could crush me whenever he wanted.

Oh god and that monster of a bamboo.. that big, thick cock which was for now hidden under his underwear sporting a huge bulge. I also loved his curly white dense pubic hairs all around his cock. It seemed as if his monstrous big and thick cock was rising out of the jungle as a predator who is hunting for prey.. the prey being my tight ass hole. He kept caressing his weapon over his underwear and looking at Me-

My father-in-law staring at me full of lust,

FIL- uff Mansi my darling for a long time I have been waiting for you.

I smiled and kept my new clothes in my father-in-law's cupboard and said

Me- Papa Ji, mummy called me to give me new dresses and to press her and Priya's feet.

FIL- Well but what did your mother-in-law just say in front of everyone that you will serve them only in the morning.?

I smiled.

Me- Today is the last time. From tomorrow I will be yours from 9 in the evening till morning 6 am.

After listening to me, my father-in-law indicated that he wanted me to sit in his lap and said.

FIL- Sit here Mansi darling.

I sat on his lap. His big cock was poking my thighs.. he then adjusted his body so that his thick cock was right below my ass hole and pressing against it. Wow, what a man amazing sexual feeling it was knowing that big cock was soon going to fuck me all night. Fuck my brains out as they say.

Before that though there was a lot of time- I had sex with my father-in-law in the afternoon but tonight was my first night with him. We had the whole night and neither my MIL nor Priya were going to disturb us. Without wasting time my father-in-law started kissing me all over my face ... all wet and sloppy kisses which resulted in my my face covered with his saliva

Finally, our lips met, and my father-in-law kissed each other like we had never kissed before. His long tongue had snaked its way into my mouth and entangled with my tongue as we kissed each other deeply. Our tongues were playing a game inside our mouths.. the entire time we kissed my father-in-law squeezed and kneaded my breasts.. he was going to increase my breasts size with his constant squeezing and pressing of them..

All the while his cock kept poking my ass hole again and again ...

During the deep kiss, I didn't realise when the rest of my clothes were removed, and I found myself just in a bra and panties. His cock was leaking lots of precum which had made me panty very wet. It was such an erotic feeling. We kept kissing and playing with each other's tongues.

My father-in-law whispered in my ear

FIL- Mansi.. it's time for me to enjoy you fully tonight.

He lay me on the bed and started kissing my face, nose, neck, between my breasts.. sucked my breasts with vigour. He then kissed my belly, snaked his tongue in my navel and started licking it completely.. then his lips made their way back towards my face. Now he did something I never thought happen, and that was he started licking my nose and his tongue was inside my nostrils, licking inside and even licking some of the snot that was inside my nose.. he then took the tongue which had a bit of my snot on it and forcefully kissed me. His tongue covered with my snot was now in my mouth and met my tongue and we shared my snot as we kept kissing each other.

It was so dirty but I felt so erotic doing that.. ufff my father-in-law is not only a lusty man but a very dirty lusty man.

After a lot of such foreplay, my father-in-law turned me around.. he was going to fuck my ass and give me pleasure for the entire night.

And just like that I was on my tummy and my father-in-law had his weapon, in between my ass cheeks. I was trembling with excitement for the fuck that was going to come-

He pressed his cock between my ass cheeks and kept dry humping my ass cheeks very hard.

Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh came out of my mouth, but now I was going to be unable to stop my father-in-law, and my father-in-law took control of my ass cheeks. My father-in-law took his hands from my armpit towards my breasts grabbed my breasts and squeezed them like squeezing oranges. The stallion took the reins of his mare before he was going to ride me hard.

My father-in-law started pressing both of my breasts with his mouth and using his weapon which was again covered in lots of oil between my asscheeks.

I had been fucked in the afternoon and my anal virginity taken but my ass hole was still tight and inviting like a virgin ass, and now this poor girl knew that once you give that anal virginity, the more a mature stud and his big and thick cock wants to more fuck and the more a girl like me will get fucked very very hard. My father-in-law took his cock from between my ass cheeks and now put it on my ass hole.

In the afternoon, he gave one big push and his cock head started entering my asshole.. ah of mmm it's so big I cried but my father-in-law wasn't going to stop anymore and he pushed his waist forward and the entire cock head entered my ass.

Because my father-in-law putting his entire weight on my body, my father-in-law started kissing my neck and whispered.

FIL- Dear Mansi, if the pain is less, let me fuck you hard and deep.

Why did my father-in-law suddenly care about my pain, I am sure even if I told him to stop he wasn't going to and he was going to fuck my ass anyways.. well I didn't mind as I was ready to be fucked hard.

Sure enough, my father-in-law gave one huge stroke and my father-in-law pushed half of his cock into my ass.

I was on my belly and writhing trying to adjust that big thick cock in my tight ass.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh

My ass kept taking the pounding of my father-in-law's thick cock. My father-in-law wasn't doing anything wrong in fucking me so hard and deep because now that my father had tied the mangalsutra meaning I was his wife for all intents and purposes, it was the man's right to fuck his wife and it was my duty to obey him.

Me- Please fuck me slowly Papa Ji or else I will die ... ah of.

FIL- Hey darling nobody dies due to getting ass fucked.. and you are such a sexy beauty that a tight and inviting ass like yours will be able to take two cocks in it too.. now just see the power of your Papa Ji as he fucks that tight playful ass very hard the entire night.

This is the time when my father-in-law like a man of steel pushed his steely cock deep in my ass so hard that I had to bite the bed sheet so that his fucking and my screams of pleasure and pain would not be heard by my mother-in-law or Priya, as this stud of a father-in-law keeps pounding my ass hard.

My father-in-law started pushing his cock slowly till it reached completely and deep inside my ass filling my ass to the brim. My father-in-law's muscular cock was so deep that I felt it will hit my bowels from inside.

I was twitching beneath my father-in-law like a wandering deer caught tightly in the paws of a hungry lion. My father-in-law took his hands and kept his palms on the bed and now kept pounding me such that he took his entire cock out of my ass and then rammed it hard again and again.

My father-in-law milked me, kissed my cheeks, and kept pounding Me.

FIL- My queen, your ass is so tight like an 18 years old girl. I am going to show you heaven, and my father-in-law started pushing his cock in my ass faster.

Now I felt certain that my father-in-law was going to ejaculate his big load very very soon.

And soon enough he filled my ass with his thick cum.. I could feel him cumming deep in my ass and I felt his cock throbbing in my ass.. he cummed in my ass for like a few minutes before he just lay on top of me. His huge well-built body crushed me underneath him however I didn't mind that as I needed a rest after this intense fucking. I looked at the clock and it was just 1 am. he had more rounds of fucking me I was sure.

Finally, he lay down beside me and I got up to go to the washroom to clean myself and my ass which was full of my father-in-law's cum.

After a while, I came out and I saw my father-in-law on the bed and his legs spread apart, his big cock getting hard again.

Between my father-in-law's thick and hairy tree trunk-like thighs his 10-inch weapon was completely hard and he was smiling at me.

My father-in-law signalled for me to come closer and I felt shy.

I started to convey through my eyes, my tiredness but also had a mischievous look of fake anger at my father-in-law who had started telling me to suck his cock so that he could fuck my ass for round 2 of fucking. Eventually, I started smiling and blushing.

Now if you are a woman, when your man gets hard within minutes of fucking your ass and then he calls you near him to suck his cock so that he can start another round of fucking, you will see the glow on that woman's face. That was how I felt as I started playing with my mangalsutra while staring at my Father-in-law's big cock.

I went near my father-in-law and he held my wrist and pulled me on top of him. My breasts heaved and they got crushed against his chest.

FIL- Hey darling Mansi, now suck my cock and soon we will fuck for another round?

FIL- Mansi now come and calm my cock with your lips, see how it is yearning to get love from your pink lips.

I started sucking his cock taking it deep in my mouth and soon he began pounding my mouth with his thick cock. I turned around and presented my tight ass to him again and my father-in-law started fucking my ass harder than before. Now my ass was easily accommodating his big and thick cock as he pounded me much more easily and hard ... He soon ejaculated deep in my ass.

After another 30 mins of rest, my Father-in-law got hard again and he started pounding my ass for a third round of sex. I was so tired now that I didn't have any stamina to say no to him and my father-in-law had fucked me once again and ejaculated deep in my ass for a third time. He had fucked me a total of 3 times tonight. After that, we both lay in each other's arms fully tired and we slept finally by 3 am.

In the morning when the alarm went off, I saw that it was 8 o'clock so I quickly got up and went to the bathroom to get ready for the day. In the bathroom, when I saw myself, I felt so shy seeing my body. It had marks of my father-in-law's teeth, on my breasts, the side of my neck and on my waist.

I took a bath, wore a saree and applied make-up and left the bathroom. I saw my father-in-law laying on the bed, his cock hard and he wanted me to start sucking his cock again.

I was by now sure my father-in-law is a masochist as he is telling me to suck his penis again after already fucking my ass three times in the night.

I came near him kissed his lips and said

Me- Papa Ji I am a domestic woman or you know that a domestic woman has to now take care of the family and household chores.

As I squeezed his cock I kept glancing behind smiling shyly in a sensual way as I walked through the door to the outside.

In the kitchen, I was smiling at how my father-in-law had troubled me at night as I started doing household chores.

Truth be told, after entering into this relationship with my father-in-law, I have completely considered myself a woman. My father-in-law didn't insist I undergo any operation to become a biological woman and he let me keep my dicklet which now was forever locked in a chastity cage.

My wife Priya, my Mother-in-law and my Father-in-law have given me a whole new life. I started to take care of the whole house during the day and my Father-in-law's sexual urges at night.

Today I am ecstatic on my wedding day to be married to my Father-in-law. I was soon to become what was my true identity, that of a Sissy Bride.