All Comments on 'A Sister's Boots'

by Boot_Fetishist_1

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Super super hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Omg I love it, page four is especially amazing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

defo one of the best boot stories on here

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Holy hell that’s hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I’d love to hear more of your stories if you’ve got the time!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Might be my favourite story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Woe. Just wow! Probably my favourite story too... if you're open to suggestions, I would love to read more.. where they perhaps venture out in public wearing the cum stained boots? Public boot worship/fucking? Perhaps Ben could also wear his sisters boots while she licks them? And even... this would be VERY hot... maybe together they start to explore "abusing" the boots of her girlfriends too? Licking them clean, using them for sex and filling the insides with cum while the owners are unaware? (Like at parties etc where they are left unattended... maybe adding the danger aspect of being caught... and definitely adding the excitement of them both seeing those other girls wear their soiled boots unknowingly..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is the best story I have read. I really hope there is a plan for part 2 or continuation! Play with other types of tall boots would be hot as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBoot_Fetishist_1@Boot_Fetishist_1
Hi! As you may have guessed from my name, I just love boots. Here's what you can expect from my stories: I like to write about young people (18+). I am interested in writing brother-sister incest. I am planning to experiment with writing in other genres like group sex, rom...