A Sister's Boots

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kissed me back, her tongue immediately slipping into my mouth, seeking out mine. I'll have none of that, I thought, I forcing her tongue back into her mouth, entering her with mine. I penetrated my sister on two fronts now, my tongue in her mouth, attacking hers, and my cock in her tight, wet pussy, which clamped down on my cock, as if wanting to squeeze out my orgasm.

I'd already cummed in her mouth, so I could last a lot longer before I came the second time, but her pussy was so hot, so tight... I fucked her pussy harder, trying to widen her by force, to release some of the pressure she put on all sides of my cock. I knew it was a ridiculous attempt. She wanted me too bad.

Though I fucked her pussy, I was never unaware of the boots encasing my sister's feet and legs. Her suede calf chafed my shoulder with our wild movements, calling for my attention until I could no longer ignore the boot. I rested my cheek on her leg, relishing the new scent before I banished it with my cum. The boots had far too much suede for me to kiss and lick, but that would never stop me from trying.

My mouth no longer covered hers, so Amanda went straight back to moaning "Aaahh" and "Hhhmm".

With my tongue on her boot, I looked into her eyes. They burned with passion, and I found myself wanting to fuck her even harder. Grunting, I pounded my cock into her pussy even faster, straining myself to my limit.

"Ooohhhh... FUUCK!!" She almost lost her footing as a wave of bliss took control of her, my tight grasp on her limp, shuddering body the only thing that kept her upright. She leaned her head back, her eyes closed in enjoyment. I reached up, shoving three fingers into her mouth, cupping her chin with my palm. She latched onto my fingers, sucking them deeper into her mouth. Now I could lick her boot while still having a presence in her mouth, controlling her moans.

It took everything I had to turn my sister completely into my fuckdoll. She'd lost control of her body, resigning herself, her body, her pussy to me. Love warmed my chest as I realized how much she trusted me. I held her, my beautiful sister, fucking her and pulling out all stops to keep her in this state.

I lifted her--the leg which she had stood on no longer contributing to the maintenance of her balance--walking with her through the room, keeping her impaled on my cock. When I got to her bed, I threw her on, my cock finally sliding out of her. She flew with a squeal, the bed creaking and protesting as she landed. She was dizzy with pleasure, listless and panting heavily.

I gave her no chance to recuperate, lifting her booted legs into the air and jumping behind her, putting my cock to her lips and entering her with one fluid motion.

"Yeh-hesss! Fuck me!" Amanda managed to say, barely intelligible.

I picked up right where I left off. I put my hands on her knees, spreading her legs so they pointed in opposite directions. I leaned over her, and now I could fuck her from above, thrusting my cock down into her pussy, slapping our pelvises together and pressing her deep into the mattress. The position made fucking her easier, so I pounded her pussy even harder than before.

I took one of her legs and rotated her so that her boot stuck into the air right before me. She was easy to handle, her eyes closed and weakly hugging the mattress, out of her mind with pleasure. She'd submitted herself completely to my cock. I licked her heel, her sole, the suede on her foot and the suede down her ankle. I returned to her heel when I noticed she'd opened her eyes. How could she want to miss me worshipping her boot?

All the while watching each other, I licked her heel, slowly, sensually.

"hhmm. yess... AAAahh... fuck me... big brother... Oohhh..." She had trouble forming the words, fighting the urge to moan through them. "D'you...hhhmm...like my boot? Oohh, fuck!"

I gave her heel a soft kiss. "I love your boot," I groaned. I had been at it for quite a while, and even though I had cummed already, I was impressed with how long I held out. But I fucked Amanda so hard, my second orgasm was already building up, my cock swelling and her pussy getting even tighter. What surprised me even more was that my sister still hadn't really climaxed. Yes, she'd told me she took long to cum... but she'd been so aroused when we started... I longed to get an orgasm out of her. I figured I really needed to increase my stamina if, in the future, I wanted orgasms from her with any regularity.

She watched me as I affectionately treated her heel. That didn't do it for her. For the first time in a while, she tensed the muscles of her body, smacking me on the side of my face with her booted foot. "If you love my boots," she said, "fuck them harder!"

I grabbed her leg tightly so she wouldn't kick me anymore, continuing to gently press my lips to the boot and pound her pussy, pleasuring her to keep her under my control. I would decide how to worship her boot. I was in control now, not she.

Her other leg, which had been resting on the mattress, flew into the air, her hard heel hitting me on the other side of my face. "You will fuck them harder!" she repeated, prodding her heel at my face, trying to shove it into my mouth.

I forced both her legs together, hugging her boots to my chest, her feet hanging over my shoulder. Amanda shot me a challenging look, her eyes wild. I had gotten a little too distracted with her boots, becoming lax in the way I treated her pussy. I had allowed her to escape from the control of my cock.

I had her legs together, but I still had unimpeded access to her pussy. I leaned forward, resting on her legs to keep me from falling onto her, and fucked her with my earlier vigor.

Soon she was quivering with pleasure again. I kept trying to fuck her harder, but I couldn't return her to her earlier state. She fought to keep her eyes open, still in contact with mine.

"I need my boot in your mouth," she said, fighting not to give in to my cock. It was a struggle for her, yet she was adamant, freeing her leg from my grasp and offering me her heel. It seemed she wouldn't knuckle under until I had her heel in my mouth.

I decided to humor her. She was my sister after all, my lover. And how bad could it be to suck on her heel? I slid my lips around the heel, gliding it into my mouth. Immediately I felt her relax, letting go of herself, enjoying my cock. I smiled with the heel in my mouth, looking down at my sister as I pound my cock into her pussy with all my might. She was so pretty, and completely mine.

Compared to the rest of the boot, the heel had seemed rather insignificant. The suede went all the way up my sister's thighs. Next to that, the seven-inch heel seemed easy to handle, even though it was squared and almost two inches wide. It was quite a bit bigger than those on her ankle boots, and I started when it got stuck in my mouth even before it hit my throat. It was massive. I hadn't yet taken half of the heel.

But I'd committed this heel, and while it would never fit in its entirety, I would take it as far as I could get it. I started fucking the heel with my mouth. I was unable to do so as fast as I fucked her pussy, but my musical training saved me. I set two different paces: the breakneck speed with which I thrust my cock into her, and the slower sucking on her heel. I moved my mouth up and down the heel twice for every five times I went in and out of my sissy's pussy. It was an unconventional rhythmic ratio, but I barely had to expend any energy on keeping in sync.

Gradually my mouth became familiar with the heel, allowing me to take it in further and further. I passed the halfway mark and was encroaching on the two-thirds. Proud of that accomplishment, I let go of her foot, taking her other and continuing with that boot's heel. I loved the rough heel in my mouth, and it felt amazing to see the boot extend so far down her leg, starting at the heel I fucked.

She had started watching me fuck her heel. "Oh, yes Ben, fuck my boot," she moaned. "Ah, fuck me!" Still weak with pleasure, she tried to fuck me back, but all she managed were a few feeble movements with her leg, hardly moving the heel through my mouth. I felt a little bad for her, so I buckled down, thrusting the heel even harder at my throat.

The heat of the moment got to me. My sister, lying helpless before me, her pussy warm and welcoming to my cock with each violent thrust. Her boots, her legs wrapped around me, the soft suede on my skin. The huge heel in my mouth... My cock suddenly contracted, my body spasming; I had ignored my impending orgasm for too long. I stopped fucking her pussy, lest I fill her pussy with my cum. That wouldn't be too bad; it was just that it was destined for her boots. Amanda had been selfish earlier, swallowing my first load, but her I could forgive. Myself, I probably couldn't forgive if this load went elsewhere, too. We both wanted to cover her boots with cum.

I kept my cock in her, preparing to continue fucking when the boiling sensation in my balls dissipated. Her hot, tight pussy clamping down on me proved enough stimulation, however, and I quickly had to pull out of her, too.

"Is my little brother not going to cum in my pussy?" she asked sweetly, her voice still weak. "It is certainly wanted."

I shook my head.

"Hhmmm. You are right. My boots need it more." She took her heel from my mouth and placed her boots on my thighs, my cock sticking out between, glistening with her pussy's juices. She held her boots there for a while, taking a moment to recuperate.

I needed a moment, too, because my cock was throbbing so hard that if her boots converged on it too soon, I thought it would immediately explode, shooting my cum all over the suede. I was getting my first bootjob, performed by my sister no less, and I was determined for it to last longer than five seconds.

Amanda took longer than expected, but I didn't mind. I still sat on my knees before her, her boots teasingly close to my cock, yet too far away to touch. I admired my sister, this beautiful girl who wore nothing but boots, tired from the unceasing, ecstatic state my cock had put her in. A part of me wanted to thrust my cock back into her and finish what I'd started.

"I think I am ready," she said finally.

"Think?"

"I needed to cool down a little. If I'd seen you cum on my boots earlier, I would have orgasmed, too," she explained. She sat up, looking at me with an intense look in her eyes. "I still might. That's how much I want your cum on my boots. But..." she broke off to kiss me, "...when I cum, I want to share it with you. I'll want you inside of me."

I kissed her back, her lips so soft. "All right."

She lay down again, setting her boots back on my thighs. She found my cock with her toe, and it immediately spasmed. She raised an eyebrow at me.

"He is just very happy to get acquainted with your boots," I explained.

"I'm sure he is," Amanda purred, "so are these girls. They've been longing for a load of your cock's cum."

I grinned. "Well, then let's give it to them, shall we?"

My sister delicately wrapped her booted feet around my cock in response, stroking my balls with her long heels. With great care she started fucking me, slowly and never applying any pressure on my cock between her boots, as if it were a bomb she could set off. It was, but all it would explode was cum. It was a good thing she started so calmly. I was still so fired up from fucking her pussy, I needed to be very careful if I did not want to cum immediately.

She did not speed up nor grab on tighter to my cock, releasing it instead. She played with my cock with her heels, tapping my tip with them, nudging my shaft to send it swinging. She took me between her heels and suddenly made a few rough jerking motions.

I would have finished on her heels right then if she hadn't stopped so quickly, taking her boots away from my spasming cock. I barely kept back my orgasm. Amanda went to her knees and pressed me onto the bed, having me take her place. She sat next to me, her legs crossed over my hips, my cock sticking up between her boots. She ran the entire length of her boot over my cock, starting at her thigh, leaving a wet trace of my precum and her pussy juice down the suede.

Once her foot had reached my cock, she joined it with the other, taking my cock between them. She jerked me, still with incredible delicacy, with the softest strokes of her suede feet. She knew anything more would end this bootjob prematurely.

This doesn't work, I thought. I wanted her boots to fuck me, not cradle me, but I wanted it to last, too. I closed my eyes, taking five deep breaths, using the same technique I did when I was nervous before giving a concert. The sixth breath I held for a while, careful to release it before I really started to need new air, and repeated the whole process.

The five breaths calmed me down, and the sixth required all my concentration to hold while staying in close touch with my body, feeling out when it was time to let go. It wouldn't work if I held the breath too long, for then my body would get too excited. I needed calm.

It took my mind off my nerves, my emotions, and in this case, my burning arousal. When I opened my eyes again, the heavy, tense pulsing in my cock hadn't gone, but I could control it, enjoy it. I was ready to fuck my sister's boots.

She shifted, taking my cock between her calves and jerking me with that part of her boots. She had kept the same pace, which was wholly insufficient now I had control over my cock again. I thrust my cock up into her boots. She picked up what it meant. She took over and increased her speed, leaving me with the sole task of enjoying the feel and look of her boots around my cock.

She moved her ankles to my cock, and then her feet again, wasting no time before clamping down harder and stroking me quicker. It felt good to fuck the whole of her boots, but with her feet she simply had far more control, allowing her boots to go a lot harder on me.

Her boots moved wildly around my cock, riding me like a pussy of boots, attempting to milk me for every drop of cum I had in me. They were already getting so much precum, the black suede feet glistening with my silky substance, picking it up as my cock brutally thrust between her boots.

My sister's pussy had been so wet, so hot... Fucking it and not cumming straight away had been a challenge. But her boots... they were so much harder to resist. The suede touching me, her heels drilling into my stomach as she brought her boots down around my cock. In addition, with her boots she could apply so much more pressure to my cock than with her pussy, and she was using that possibility with great effect.

I grunted to relieve some of the tension building in my body, and Amanda took it as a sign to switch positions, giving me a few moments to catch my breath. She climbed on me--not over me, with her arms and knees resting beside me--no, she placed her hands on my shoulders and her knees on my stomach so that I supported her entire weight. She hovered over me, giving me a sly smile, and blindly searched my cock behind her.

She couldn't get my shaft between her boots at once, grappling with my cock to get a grip on it. She continued the bootjob when she had me firmly between her suede feet again, roughly clamping down on me. Then she slammed her boots down to the base of my cock so my tip stuck out into the air. She leaned over, kissing me deeply.

She did something I would never have expected. In our kiss, she shifted on top of me. Her boots moved slightly, adjusting the positioning of my cock. Then my tip hit something soft, warm, and wet. I'd come to know my sister's pussy rather well, and I recognized her lips immediately.

She eased my cock into her pussy--at least, as far as it could go in; her boots still held the other half of my cock. She thrust my tip a few times into her pussy while holding me in place with her boots. She moved her body up, my cock sliding out of her, then trying to demolish it with her boots, pressing them together harder than before, her whole body shaking with the effort as she fucked my cock with her boots.

She had amazing aim, wasting no time before plunging my cock back into her wet pussy, her boots still firmly clamping onto my cock at its base. She fucked me, alternating between her boots and her pussy, each time only spending a few moments before switching. The juices of her pussy ran down my cock each time she pulled her sex away, lubricating me for her rough boots that fucked me immediately after.

I couldn't believe it. She was fucking me with her pussy and boots at the same time! First taking me into her delicate, soft, loving pussy, then giving me a bootjob that made it seem like she didn't love me at all, furiously working her boots as if to hurt me.

She tried to overwhelm me, fucking my cock with both her boots and her pussy. She also pulled me into a scorching kiss, keeping my face as tightly between her hands as she held my cock between her boots, making sure my lips would never escape hers. They were so soft, her mouth felt so good on mine, I didn't think I would ever voluntarily let go of her.

I put my hands on her ass, steadying her as my body wasn't the most solid of footings, and getting some grip on her for myself. My sister fucked me so hard, that I couldn't stifle the desire to fuck her in return. I jammed my cock up into whatever she held me with. When that was her boots, I slammed my pelvis against them, forcing my cock between their suede. And when my cock happened to be in her pussy, I also thrust my cock up into her pussy. That also moved her heels up, hitting the sensitive lips of her pussy, forcing a loud moan out of Amanda. She enjoyed the feel of her boots on her pussy as much as I did on my cock.

The way we fucked each other ended up being a hot mess, with little rhythm to it. I kept thrusting my cock up, hitting whatever my sister had in place for me. She still moved as if my cock remained stationary, so sometimes we missed each other completely, my cock only sliding through her boots, but sometimes she came down as I moved up, so that I entered her pussy deeply, crushing her boots between our pelvises.

On their own, fucking my sister's boots and pussy for any measure of time without cumming had been an incredible feat, but both at the same time... Even with the calming trick I couldn't delay my orgasm any longer. My balls were boiling over, there was no stopping it.

Amanda was jamming her boots around my cock, and I waited for her to take me into her pussy one final time, relishing the incredible bootjob she gave me. I broke the cycle when she removed her pussy from my cock to treat me with her boots. I rolled her onto the mattress next to me. She lay on her back, and I grabbed her boots, placing myself on my knees before her feet, immediately sliding my cock between suede feet.

She latched on, squeezing my shaft with her boots and fucking it hard, stomping her soles against my stomach and her heels against my thighs. She had everything under her control, my cock tight between her boots, so I rested my hands behind my back, enjoying the majestic sight of her thigh highs. I thrust my hips forward, fucking her boots back in the moments before I stained them forever with my cum.

"Yes, cum on them! Cum on them now!!" Amanda shouted. She could feel how close I was.

I was more than ready to, but I'd been delaying my orgasm all afternoon, and it had become instinctive to me.

That was a good thing. Those few extra moments only heightened the tension that my body needed to release.

In a fit of passion, my sister grabbed the ankle boots that lay beside her on the bed and ground their rough soles over her breasts. I knew how rough those soles were... I'd licked them last night. To handle her sensitive breasts, her stiff nipples like that...

1...345678