A Sister's Boots

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We took a moment to catch our breath. How amazing were we! This was my first time with a girl, but I knew any couple's first time never went this smoothly. My friends had told me the first time was quite awkward, discovering each other's bodies, learning what the other liked, and the vulnerability you showed a partner you didn't know so well. Amanda and I completely skipped that stage. But, as we were brother and sister, maybe that wasn't so strange.

She lay back on her bed and raised her legs. She ran her feet--encased by her sexy black boots--over my thighs. She then moved to my chest, staying clear of my precum-covered cock. She tapped me playfully with her toes and pressed her hard heels on my man nipples. She moved further upwards, wrapping her suede ankles around my neck, her toes meeting at the nape of my neck.

Her legs were spread wide, giving me unhindered access to her pussy. I stuck in a finger. She was sopping wet, and I added another finger, stroking her inner walls. Soon she started panting.

"No licking my new boots, and no cum on them," she warned me again. She then inched closer, resting her soft, suede calves on my shoulders and caught my face between her booted feet. She pressed her long heels to my ears, her toes to my temples, and her ankles to my cheeks.

I smiled gratefully at her. She knew how badly I wanted her boots. But she gave me everything she was willing to. The rational part of me understood why she didn't want me fucking them. They were just so hot!

Their smell of new leather intoxicated me, and I nuzzled her ankle, further taking in the smell. I pressed my lips to her boot and gave it a dry kiss.

Amanda cleared her throat. She had placed her fists on her hips, which looked quite amusing, as she was naked on her back. "You just couldn't help yourself, couldn't you?"

I blew her a kiss. "There's no saliva on your boot."

"Right," she said. She cupped my face with her booted feet, pressing them together affectionately, and then took her boots away before I could further exploit the loophole. She rose to her knees, took her wet ankle boots and pressed them to her breasts. "These darlings are the only boots that are going to get fucked tonight," she said.

I leaned into her for a quick kiss, then took a boot from her breasts and replaced my tongue with the boot in her mouth. I shoved it in forcibly, making her gasp, her eyes widening. I held a hand behind her head to keep it in place. I shoved it further in, triggering her gag reflex. With a few deep breaths, she got it under control.

I admired my handiwork. "Now, that is the most beautiful gag I've ever seen," I said. She nodded, the boot on her face bobbing with the motion, but staying firmly lodged in her throat.

Amanda took the other boot and took my cock inside. She clamped down hard, my precum-covered cock sliding in and out with ease.

I used two fingers to pleasure her pussy again and moved my other hand to her firm ass. My sister couldn't speak, but she managed to tell me plenty, bending over and relaxing her ass cheeks. Access was harder from the back, but I persevered and was soon rewarded with a finger up her asshole.

The fact my sister was into anal stuff, too, made me burst with affection for her. I wanted to kiss her, but, well... Her cheeks bulged with the toe of her boot. I kissed her neck, then made my way up to her cheek, and then started treating the boot that hung out of her mouth. I kissed the heel, licking the delicious leather while she watched me from up close.

I groaned as she increased the speed and pressure of her ankle boot around my cock. She moaned as I ventured deeper into her pussy and ass with my fingers. I wasn't going to hold out much longer.

My sister sat on her knees, her sexy boots resting under her. My hands sometimes brushed against her suede-covered calf. "Are you sure I can't cum on them?" I asked again.

Amanda took the boot out of her mouth. "They were really expensive. You can cum anywhere else you want, but please not on my boots."

My disappointment dissipated quickly, for a different, exciting plan formed in my head.

*******

I carefully opened my eyes, faced with Ben's engorged cock. It loomed over my face, a string of his white cum dangling from his tip. Ben wiped it on my nose, then smacked his cock on my face a few times for good measure. I searched his tip with my tongue and tasted his warm sticky cum. As if I'd not gotten enough already.

He hung over me, inspecting my face. "You look stunning, sis," he said.

I licked at the cum near my lips. "Thanks." He had covered my entire face with thick spurts of his cum. He'd shot so hard some had gotten in my hair. I felt so dirty... so good.

Ben climbed off me and lay down next to me. His cum on my face was starting to cool down. I ran a finger through the spurts and licked it off, cleaning my face bit by bit while Ben watched me with a content smile.

"This wasn't a fluke, wasn't it?" he asked.

"Hmmm."

"If it hadn't happened now, it would have another time."

I nodded in agreement. "I think so, too."

He thought for a moment, then he chuckled. "I've been so absorbed with how I thought about you that I didn't pay enough attention to how you might feel about me." He batted my hand away, raked some cum off my face with his thumb and fed it to me. I sucked hard on his thumb. His cum tasted delicious. A little slimy, but nice and sweet.

Ben was ticking off all my boxes. A little rough with the boot in my mouth, fingering both my holes, cumming on my face and them feeding it to me... I sighed contentedly. It was too bad I couldn't let him cum on my boots. They felt so good wrapped around my legs, the heels under my feet. They would look even prettier with Ben's cum. I kept that desire to myself. If I told him how much I wanted it, I wouldn't be able to stop him nor myself, and they were just too expensive to ruin before I'd worn them outside. Wendy would certainly look smug if I never wore them, thinking I still chickened out.

"I'm sorry you haven't orgasmed yet," Ben said. "I got a little excited. I'll..."

"Don't worry about it, I've had a lot of fun tonight. I take a long time to cum." I smiled. "As you said, this wasn't a fluke. Tomorrow morning I have to be on campus, but I have the rest of the day off..."

"It's a date," he decided. "Tomorrow I'm going to fuck you senseless."

His bluntness, the thought of his cock filling me... "Yes," I said absently, absorbed in thought of what we would do the next day.

Ben continued cleaning my face off his cum and feeding it to me. For a while, the only sound in the room was me sucking his fingers. I had swallowed most of the cum on my face when he suddenly said, "what if I bought you another pair?"

It took a second to understand what he meant. "They were over two hundred..."

"I don't care. You like them, right?"

I nodded.

"Do you want to do this more often?"

"Definitely."

"I'll be going out of my mind if I cannot touch the boots you're wearing, and not in a good way. A pair for you to wear during sex would be worth every penny. What store did you go to?"

"It was a small store not too far away from here..." Excited bubbled up at the idea of having a pair I could let Ben cum on.

"Smith's Boots?" he asked.

"Yeah. How did you know?"

He laughed. "They only have the hottest shop window in the entire city. I've never been inside, though. It would be fun... Do you know if they have another pair your size?"

"Actually, yes. Kate has the same size as me and wanted to try them, too, but she didn't end up buying them. Do you know my size?"

Ben smirked at me. "Of course I do. What time will you be home?"

"Just after noon, I expect."

"I'll go in the morning. Then we can start straight away when you're home."

Ben's hand went to my face again, taking the cum out of my hair, too. When he had no more to feed me, I snuggled into his arms. He took one of the ankle boots and rubbed it on my pussy, sending small waves of pleasure through my body. We soon had to adjust as he grew erect again, his cock pressing uncomfortably into my butt. We lay there, enjoying the feeling of each other's bodies.

It was getting late, however. "I have to get up early tomorrow," I told Ben, crawling out of his arms. "I'm taking a quick shower and then I'm going to bed."

"I'll join you in the shower," he said. I looked at him. "You know, to save water," he added, perfectly serious.

I laughed. "We can have shower sex another time," I said. "I really have to get to bed." I gave him a naughty smile. "And you really should be saving up your cum for tomorrow..."

I left him in my bed together with my ankle boots, naked and fully erect, watching me hungrily. I showered with a smile on my face. When I returned, Ben was gone. He'd placed the ankle boots neatly on my cushion. My bed smelt of my little brother, but unfortunately, the sheets were moist with our sweat, so I changed them. It would have been nice to fall asleep with his scent filling my nose.

I would have invited him, but there really wasn't enough space for the two of us. Maybe I should get a bigger bed.

As I made my bed, I didn't tuck the end of the sheets under my mattress. I usually had cold feet at night. That ended tonight. I fished a pair of socks from my closet and put on my thigh boots. I usually slept naked. As I climbed into bed, fully booted, I guessed that ended, too. I kept my reading light on for a while, staring at my booted feet sticking out from under my sheets. I wriggled my toes, falling asleep with low-burning arousal.

I turned off the light, rolled to my side and hugged my ankle boots to my breasts. It had been a long time since I'd slept with a teddy. These were not as soft, but they were extremely hot. Ben would want another pair of my boots to sleep with, too. There were enough still enough to choose from in my closet. As my consciousness slipped from my grasp, I thought I'd let him pick out a pair tomorrow. If we had the time...

*******

Yesterday evening I'd been excited about boot-shopping, but I was mostly nervous when I woke up. Amanda was already gone; I'd stayed up a few hours after she'd gone to bed, mulling over the events of that evening in my mind.

Amanda felt the same way about me! I still had trouble believing it. A part of me feared she would come home and tell me she'd changed her mind. But I remembered the way she looked at me, the way she'd touched me with her boots, and there was no doubt in my mind she wanted me as badly as I wanted her.

I sped through my morning routine. There were some other things I wanted to do before Amanda got home, which would be in just over two hours. I took my mother's car. The boot shop was on our side of the city, and I easily could have walked there, but I was in hurry, and I wasn't sure whether I wanted to walk through our neighborhood with such a tall shoebox.

I parked my car a block away from the shop. The morning was crisp and the sun comfortably warm on my skin. The weather calmed me down a little.

When I first discovered the shop, I used to take daily walks for the sole purpose of walking by. I'd come here, walk by a few times, admiring the sexy, tall boots in the shop window. I'd never dared to enter. Eventually the thrill faded, and the habit had died away.

The only thing that changed about the shop was the boots on display. I stood out in front, admiring them for a while, like in the old days. My emotions were similar to those I had back then. Excitement and nervousness. The only thing different is that now I was certain about myself. I needed a pair of those boots. I took a deep breath and pushed the shop's door open.

A bell rang in the back of the shop. It was poorly lit, and naturally it smelled deeply of leather. I quickly shut the door to preserve the scent, and the bell sounded again. I looked around. It was like I'd landed in a wet dream. Boxes were stacked in the middle of the shop, a boot on display on each pile. Small platforms jutted from the walls, pairs of boots proudly standing on top.

A middle-aged lady appeared from the back of the shop. "Can I help you with anything, young man?" she asked.

I started. "Uhm...I'm going to look around first." I said. "I'll let you know once you can."

She took a stool behind the counter and began to scroll through her phone.

I decided to take my time, admiring all the wonderful kinds of boots. My cock got semi-hard by just being here, surrounded by boots. So many heels, so much leather... I saw a few other pairs I'd like on Amanda. I'd have to come back later to decide on which. I had a shopping list for this visit, after all.

I found the pair I was looking for displayed at eye-level against the wall. I ran my hand over the black suede, looking inside for the sticker that told the size. Size 7.5. Amanda had size 8.

Now came the awkward part. I gently cleared my throat. "Excuse me, do you have these in size 8?"

The woman looked up. "Let me go check." And she disappeared into the back again. It wasn't long before she returned. She opened the box on the counter for me to inspect the contents.

I looked at the sticker on the box. Size 8 it said. I checked the inside sticker, too. The stickers also told me the price. Two hundred and fifty... Not the most expensive pair in the shop, but not the cheapest, either. Luckily, I'd been saving.

From the corner of my eye, I saw the woman watching me with a knowing smile. "You know," she said, "quite a large group of my customers are young men such as yourself. Tell me, are they for a special lady friend to wear for you, or are you keeping them completely for yourself?"

I must've gone completely red with shame. "A lady friend," I muttered.

"All right, then," she cackled. "That'll be two hundred and fifty, please."

I kept my eyes down as I took out my credit card. She neatly packed the boots up again once I'd paid, and handed the box over to me. "Enjoy your boots," she said.

"Thanks, I will," I said. I don't know why I said that. I left the shop red-faced, chased out by the woman's chuckles.

I raced home again, feeling quite pleased with myself. Despite my embarrassment, boot-shopping had been fun. I unpacked the boots and prepared them for the afternoon. All there really was to do was remove the stickers from the soles and the insides.

I had to force myself to leave them, for now. As sexy as they were, they would be much sexier wrapped around Amanda's legs.

I turned to other preparations. I spent a half-hour in the kitchen making a salad for tonight. Amanda had said that she had the rest of the day off. She also said she took a long time to orgasm. I thought that meant we were going to have some sort of marathon, or at least until one of us couldn't go any longer. If we got hungry, I wouldn't still have to cook. And a salad was perfect, light on the stomach. Going on right after dinner would've been harder if we were full and tired.

I placed the salad in the refrigerator, had a quick lunch, and took a shower. I shaved and brushed my teeth. I'd gotten into some fresh clothes when I looked at the clock. My sister would be home any minute now.

Instead of fidgeting while I waited, I took my violin. I probably wouldn't get to practice much today, so I took the small opportunity I got.

After a few minutes, Amanda's car pulled into our driveway. Her keys jingled as she opened the front door. Moments later she entered the living room.

"Oh, brother of mine, I'm home! Ready to fuck?" she called. She drew the curtains shut and jumped on my lap, taking my face into her hands and kissing me. She had worn her thigh boots today, and I grabbed her by her blocked heels.

She quickly broke off the kiss. "These are our new boots?" she asked, opening the box next to us on the couch. "I can't wait to wear them. I'm taking a quick shower. Should take no more than fifteen minutes. When I get back, try and be more naked." Then she dashed upstairs.

I watched her go in a daze. She was even more excited than I was. I undressed and put away my clothes. Within twenty minutes she came down the stairs again, just as she said.

She only wore a pair of socks, otherwise, she was just as naked as I was. She stood before me and worked her hand to get my cock hard. "Splendid," she said once I had a full erection. "Let's see if these boots you bought fit me as well as my other pair."

I sat her down on the couch, going to my knees in front of her and accepting the box she offered me. I took out a boot and zipped it open. The zip went only halfway up the calf, to allow for room when the shaft got smaller. I guided her foot into the boot, encasing her leg in suede. I zipped the boot closed and repeated the process with the other.

"Stand and turn around," I commanded. She obliged, allowing me to tie the laces around her thighs. I pulled the suede around her legs up until it was taut and creaseless, then tied the laces so that her boots would not sag, no matter what wild things we would be doing, but not so tight that they hurt her.

I took my sweet time tying the boots up, as I had a great view of my sister's naked ass. I could even see her labia peeping between her legs. I smacked her ass cheeks when I finished.

"You look good." I ran my hands over her legs. "You can't imagine how badly I want to fuck them and you in them."

Amanda looked down to admire the boots she wore. She strutted around the room for a test lap, her heels coming down hard on the wooden floor. When she stood before me again, she smirked and said, "well, you can't possibly imagine how badly I want to fuck you and you with them."

I rose to my feet again. "So, what should we do first?" I asked. It felt like last year, when we'd gone to the theme park together. We'd been so excited, unable to choose between so many fun rides. Only now the rides were naughty, sexual acts between brother and sister. So much more fun.

She pulled me into a soft kiss. She wrapped her arms around me, and I blushed when she grabbed my ass. In our kiss, her face was luckily too close to mine to see.

She broke the kiss but kept holding me, pressing her firm breasts into my chest. I felt her nipples too distinctly for them to be anything but erect. "Well, I'm going to need your cum on these boots," she finally responded. "And you are going to fill me with that hard cock of yours."

"What am I going to fill precisely?" I asked carefully.

She pulled me even closer to her so I could hear her whisper. "Every hole that fits. My throat, my pussy, and my ass. Your sister has needs, you know."

My cock got even harder at hearing those words.

"But above all," she continued, "these boots are going to be your lovers, and you are going to be theirs.

"It will be a relationship of little balance. You are going to fuck these boots so hard, they will barely survive and forever bear the scars of your cum. Then, they are going to fuck you in return, fuck you as you've never been fucked. They will have their revenge for how you violated them, but in the end, they won't receive satisfaction, only another load of your cum."

I found myself before Amanda's feet. I vaguely remembered freeing myself from her arms during her speech and kneeling before her boots. I was completely mesmerized. The tall suede towers, the rough sole under the platform, the long, square, blocked heels.

She nudged my cock with her toe. My cock twitched, exuding the first drop of precum. I leaned forward, wiping it on her boot, the suede soft on my tip.

"Hmm," she said. "You know, I've been writing that speech in my head all morning. Did you like it?"

I snapped out of it. "Huh?"

She laughed. "I'll take that as a yes."

I took her hand and dragged her upstairs with me, taking her into my room. I cast my blanket into a corner and shoved her with her back onto my bare mattress. Her yelp made me want to be even rougher with her.

123456...8