A Sister's Boots

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched my sister fuck her breasts with her own sexy ankle boots, and that did it for me.

I grabbed her ankles, fucking her boots like I'd fucked her pussy--as hard and fast as I could. She rammed her boots around my cock on her own account, doubling again the speed with which I slid between her boots. My cock hurt so bad, sensitive and stuck between her boots, and she only pressed them tighter together, squeezing out my cum.

She raised her head to watch my cock explode on her suede legs and feet. "Ah, YES!" she shouted happily. "Cum it all over my boots!"

At the same time, the release of a near two-hour buildup washed over me. "Ah, FUCK!" I grunted, completely taken by the ecstasy orgasm brought.

"Yeah, fuck my boots!" Amanda moaned in response. "Fuck them hard. OOohh." The words didn't reach me, however, as I was too far gone to register anything other than the sexy sound of her feminine voice.

I couldn't believe how much cum came out of me. Her boots held my cock tightly in their grip, and it was like they told my balls to keep it coming or else... When I bought the boots, I thought it was going to take me many orgasms to cover them completely with my whiteness. Spurt after spurt kept coming, however, and I realized it might not be that long...

The suede on her feet got so much cum, my thrusting cock bathing in it as it ran down to stain her heels. The boot shafts got even more, but then, they had a lot more area to cover. I watched as thick strings of my white cum rained down on my sister's black suede legs, each long enough to leave a trail from her ankles up to her knees. The view of every spurt landing on her boots was so hot, that it necessitated another from my balls.

I tried to spread out my cum over the boots, aiming it so that it didn't accumulate on the same boot. But as I fucked her boots hard, and she fucked me back with them, that wasn't very easy. The movements made my cum shoot crisscross over the boots. In the end, it got the required result; a hot mess of cum covering most of the boots.

My orgasm lasted far longer than any I'd had before. Not surprising, as I'd never had such an amazing buildup. I'd fucked my big sister's pussy, nearly cumming in her, after which she gave me an incredible bootjob that she enhanced with her pussy.

But to all things come an end. I watched as my cock expelled less and less cum after each contraction, and the strings only came halfway up her calf, now. It grated, not so much that it ended, but the way it did. An orgasm such as this one should not die down. I pressed her boots even tighter together on my almost spent cock, and continued thrusting harder than ever while the amount of cum I gave her boots only decreased.

My balls stirred, the hard fucking of my sister's boots convincing them to do all they could; go out with a bang. I groaned as with a massive, final contraction of my cock I shot the biggest spurt of cum yet over her boots.

That was it. I was completely finished; continuing to fuck her boots would only result in a severely aching cock. Besides, I already felt my erection ebbing away. The insides of her boots, where my cock still rested, were saturated with my cum, and it threatened to run down her heels and drip onto the bed. To prevent it from doing so, I scooped up the excess cum with my cock to spread it out over the rare patches of suede that hadn't yet any cum on them.

When the danger of wasted cum passed, I stuck my half-limp cock back between her boots to further cool down in their embrace. Amanda held me, lovingly teasing me by pressing her heels into my spent balls. I took a moment to inspect my handiwork. I still couldn't believe how much I'd cummed. Her feet were completely covered in it, and if I were to smear out the rest of the cum on the boots' shafts--which made a beautiful, complex artwork of overlapping, almost web-like stains--those shafts would be close to completely covered, too.

As my cock went flaccid, exhaustion took over. I rolled onto the bed beside my sister, who shifted to lie on her side to face me, careful with her boots not to get my cum on the sheets.

"So," she said, resolved, "ready to go again in like... two minutes?"

I looked over at her to see a wide grin on her face. "Good luck getting me up by then," I said. "Or... getting me up at all for the rest of today."

"Oh, we're not done," Amanda laughed. "I haven't finished yet. A buttplug doesn't really fill the ass the way it needs to be filled. Surely you can get yourself up again for some rear entry."

She must have seen the desire bloom on my face. I wanted to fuck her ass so bad... Before I could respond, however, she kissed me. "Have some rest," she chuckled, "and don't worry. When I really want something from a man, I get it." I believed that, coming from the most beautiful young woman I knew.

She rested her head on my chest, taking a moment to rest with me. Her long hair spread out over my torso, tickling slightly. It had the faint, sweet smell of coconut, and buried my nose in it. "Hmm, your hair smells nice."

I could feel her perk up at the compliment. "Thank you," she said. She raised a boot into the air to inspect my cum on it. "You did a great job with my boots. Too bad I can't wear these outside. Your cum makes them even prettier than my other pair."

"Maybe if I cover them completely it will look normal," I suggested. How fun would it be to walk through with my sister who wore boots stained with my cum...

She didn't reply, her eyes still glued to her booted leg. "You know, you've awakened this in me," she said after a while.

"Awakened what?"

"My boot fetish," she said. "It happened yesterday when I found my ankle boots wet with your saliva..."

I kept silent. It wasn't like Amanda to have to search for words, but I knew that if I wanted to hear her story, I had to let her tell it. I wrapped my arm around her, allowing her to think on it for a while.

"It was buried quite deep. Even the boot shop I visited yesterday wasn't enough of a trigger. I guess it took you to show me how desirable boots can be..." She looked up at me. "Even though it was an accident, thank you for that."

I planted a kiss on her forehead.

"It's funny how I ever could have wanted to wear anything other than boots," she continued. "It feels so good to wear boots on my feet, to stand on those long heels, or even shorter ones. How couldn't I always have thought so?"

I almost couldn't believe what I was hearing. My sister was going to always be wearing boots? And then I'd get to fuck her as she wore them. A dream come true.

She put her hand on my stomach. "Tell me, Ben. I'm trying to make sense of it. Why do you like boots?"

She caught me a little off guard with the question. I could have expected it. To Amanda, everything made sense, and when it didn't, she didn't stop searching for answers until it did. "I don't know, really. I've always liked boots. I think they're sexy, and they make you sexier when you wear them. I guess it's simply a part of who I am... Maybe you shouldn't try to make sense of why you like them. Just accept it as it is and enjoy it."

She eyed me skeptically.

"I can't explain it, so I don't worry about it, and neither should you, I think."

She settled back down on my chest, taking one of her ankle boots and studying it. I dared not disturb her in her pensive mode, so I enjoyed her body again mine and tried to rest as much as possible; she would be wanting my cock long before I was fully recharged.

Before long, she brought the ankle boot to her mouth, kissing it, licking the heel. Then she brought it down to her pussy, rubbing herself with the boot's toe. I watched her with great pleasure. It wasn't close to what was needed to get me hard again, however.

She discarded the boot after a while, clambering onto me. "You know what? Maybe you're right. It's a part of who I am now, too. It's time to enjoy it." She smiled somewhat fiendishly. "But to do that, I am going to need that cock of yours again."

My cock was far from ready to grow erect again but curious to see what Amanda would do, I kept silent.

She stood up on her bed right beside me, leaning on the wall for support. Then she stepped onto my chest. Though she wasn't a heavy girl, she forced me deep into the mattress with her added weight. Her heels drilled into me, almost painful and yet incredibly pleasing. Her booted feet rested just before me. Up I looked, past her legs covered in cum-stained suede. From underneath her, I had a perfect view of both the lips of her pussy and the buttplug easing up her ass for me. They were far up, out of my reach, but Amanda was still taller. She seemed huge, as my eyes passed her stomach, her breasts, and finally locked with hers. Those eyes smiled naughtily. "I'm not getting off you until you give me what I want."

I rested my arms behind my head, trying not to show what an effort it took to support her on my body. "Then you know what to do," I said nonchalantly, nodding down at my cock.

She turned around, taking tiny steps to walk over to my cock. Her feet apart, she stood on my hips, regarding my small, limp cock from high up, where she had to bow her head to fit under the ceiling. Standing on my hips, she pressed my ass even deeper into the mattress than my chest, for the same weight rested on a smaller area.

She raised a foot, lowering her boot onto my cock. It slid from under her sole on account of the thick coating of cum that still covered my cock. Amanda tried and failed again. It refused to be caught between my stomach and her sole. She got a little rougher but still couldn't pin down my cock. When she tried to grind my cock under her heel I remembered the goal wasn't to trap it so much as to get it hard again. Either way, she failed both endeavors.

She seemed to realize the same thing, as she planted her foot back on my hip. "Are you sure you have a boot fetish?" she asked.

"Are you sure you know how to get a man aroused?" I retorted. "The evidence of my love for boots seems clear. Look at what you're wearing." I gestured at her cum-stained boots. "Evidence supporting your supposed knowledge on how to get me hard is rather lacking, on the other hand..."

She walked over to my chest again, this time far less careful not to hurt me with her heels. I watched her approach, looming over me. She forced the side of my face into the mattress, then, with great care, she ran her rough sole over my upturned cheek, emphasizing the control she had over me, and what she could do if I displeased her. "Now say that again..." she threatened. I swallowed as she kept stroking my face. "I didn't think so, either," she said.

Amanda didn't see, but as she held my face under her boot, my cock twitched, initiating the growing process.

It was a great relief when she set her boot down on my chest again, and not only because she had threatened me with it; the heel of her other boot had born down on my chest with twice the force, as she had solely supported herself with that foot.

She strutted back to my cock, this time putting more of her weight on it when she stepped on it. She finally managed to trap me under her heel, grinding hard at my tip. It was a sad scene, her huge heel dominating my tiny, flaccid cock, and to rectify the situation it started to grow.

My cock wasn't nearly erect yet, but the change was noticeable. "Ooh, look at that. Hello, there!" Amanda said to my cock, her voice high-pitched as if talking to a shy animal emerging from its cage.

After some awkward shuffling, she took my cock between her boots, like its growth had granted it a promotion. It still looked pitiful between her suede feet; that would soon change.

She rubbed her boot hard against her other with my cock in between, attacking it like a stain she wanted to remove. Ironically, if she kept going like that, she would get only more stains on her boots. My cock was only half-erect, however, and it slid away. She punished it by grinding it under her sole, then made another attempt. It slid from between her boots a few more times, each time grinding it under her boot before trying again, but as she coaxed me back to full length, she had more control and it happened less and less.

She said she'd get off when I was hard, but naturally, I didn't mind when she kept grinding her boot at my cock, so hard that it was like she was pressuring it to deflate again.

Then she stepped off.

*******

I regarded my little brother as I stood on him, trapping his cock between my boots. They were all he paid attention to, not the rest of his sexy sister. I couldn't really blame him. My boots looked just too good with his cum on them.

His cock pointed straight at me as I dominated it. My pussy was burning with desire for him, screaming for him to fuck me as totally as he had before. The buttplug had stretched out my ass. It felt good, but it made me painfully aware of what I really wanted in there. My suede boots, wrapped comfortably--yet so hot--around my legs and bearing the stains of Ben's cum, ever dumped more fuel onto my arousal, the tension throughout my body so high I almost feared it would rip me apart from the inside.

The only reason I could bear it was the knowledge that I would soon get the release I so needed.

I relished feeling Ben's cock between my boots. A part of me wanted to simply drop myself down and impale my pussy on his cock. But he had only one cock, and my pussy and boots had already gotten a taste of it. It was time to move on.

Using the wall not to fall--Ben and my mattrass made for poor footing--I stepped off him, getting to my knees beside him. I inspected his cock. It still glistened with his cum. That was good.

"So, ready for a third round?" I asked, seductively crawling closer to him before planting a kiss on his lips.

"Yeah!" he said, enthused, rising to his knees.

"Ready to fuck my ass?" His eyes said he was almost as excited as I. The difference was that I had yet to cum.

I went on all fours, backing my ass into him, my booted legs against his. He smacked his cock a few times on my ass before I reached back to unplug my butt. Ben didn't dally, grabbing my hips and moving to mount me from behind. I gasped as he placed his hot tip on my hole, smearing out his cum as lube and preparing to enter.

He'd felt so big in my pussy, filling me out and owning me, utterly and completely. He had even less space in my ass, and while I am sure he was gentle, each bit of his cock he eased in felt like it was actually a whole different cock that had gained entrance.

It was like Ben opened some secret door for me, releasing into me a whole new world of pleasure I didn't know existed. It was too much. "OOOOOHHH, FUCK! YESSS!" I faintly heard my brother chuckling at my reaction. I couldn't believe he was still pushing more of his cock in.

"Oh, fuck. O fuck. O fuck. O fuck." I didn't have it in me to scream anymore, the words hardly audible even to me. A shudder rippled through my body, and my arms collapsed under me, my face hitting the mattress. I didn't get up. It was thanks to Ben's firm grip on me I didn't fall completely.

This had never happened to me before. I'm not particularly submissive; it's just that... feeling my brother's cock inside of me, my body stops functioning, my muscles powering down and every part of me focusing on the pleasure he brought me. It never happened with other guys. But then, I never felt as safe with them as with Ben. With him, I could allow myself to let go like that. He'd take care of me, both of my pleasure and wellbeing.

When he finally filled me and could go in no further, he playfully smacked my ass, a high-pitched "ooh" escaping me. With his cock buried in my butt, I thought I'd never feel better, lying with my eyes closed, shaking with bliss and excitement. Well, how wrong was I...

Ben fucked me. His cock slid... No, it hardly slid. Drilled is a far more accurate word, for how my tight ass resisted the movement. His cock drilled its way through my ass, in and out, and in and out again, and it felt so much better than just being lodged in there. The only way I could describe it was...

"Ohmygod yes fuck my ass, oh fuck me, oh fuck me, ohyesfuckmyass, ah yes big brother take my ass, aahh fuuuckhhh..."

The endless string of nonsense actually made sense to me, as pleasure addled my mind, narrowing my world so that only one thing existed: my brother's cock filling my ass.

A pair of strong hands closed around my upper arms, yanking me up, and... "Aaahh, fuck!" Now my body was no longer bent, my ass had gotten even tighter, his cock feeling even bigger, and my ass cheeks closed around even more of his shaft. I'd thought he'd buried his entire length in my ass, but his cock was even longer than my hole was deep!

I was thankful Ben had stopped fucking me, letting my now even tighter ass adjust to the new situation, relaxing around his cock. In the meantime, he wrapped his arms around me, one over my belly, one over my chest, his hand squeezing my breast. He completely enveloped me, his arms pulling me back against him, strong like thick steel shackles, not allowing me to move one muscle--not that I could. He kept me close so I wouldn't fall again, as I didn't care about everything but his cock.

He momentarily took his hand off my belly to tuck away my hair, freeing his way to my neck. He pressed his lips to my skin there, kissing and occasionally teasing me with the tip of his tongue. I leaned my head back contentedly, giving myself over to his love. He moved his attention upward, now kissing the side of my mouth. I tilted my head so my lips now fully met his.

Kissing me, he'd decided my ass had had a sufficient adjustment period, and he calmly pulled out, pushing himself back just before his tip exited me. He'd found just the right time for the movement not to hurt too badly, my extreme tightness optimal for both our pleasure. My heart sunk at the thought that he'd soon stretch me out further, but I immediately perked up again when I realized that was when he'd increase his speed. A moan escaped my lips--a little awkwardly as he had also stuck his tongue between them--at the mere thought of that.

Ben's fucking did wonders widening my ass, and soon he was going faster and faster. I let myself go, hanging limply in his grasp as he fucked me. What could I do? I was but a girl, overwhelmed by her brother, his arms around her disallowing her escape as he mauled her ass.

As much as I loved kissing him--or rather, him kissing me, as he stuck his tongue down my throat--I eventually pulled my head back, out of the kiss, for my need to moan had grown too great. "OOOHHH, FUCKHHH!" I screamed. I'd been holding it back for too long; I couldn't contain it any longer. Ben didn't seem to mind I broke off the kiss, having moved his lips back to my neck.

I felt incredible; this first session with my brother was absolutely the best sex of my life. I couldn't believe that in the future I'd get fucked like this as often as I wanted. But as he drilled my ass, holding me like his fuckdoll, I still thought something was missing. Then my eyes fell on my ankle boots, lying on the bed beside us, discarded and mostly forgotten after being replaced by my thigh boots. Whatever we'd done before, the boots around my legs had always played a part. Now they simply rested beneath me, untouched.

This was unacceptable to the boot fetishist released within me just yesterday. That awakening felt so long ago, but I became painfully aware that I hadn't yet cummed with boots.

Somehow I gathered the energy to reach for an ankle boot, or at least, move an arm in its direction. I was far too weak with pleasure to do anything more than that, let alone wrestle out of my brother's grip. But amazing as he was, he immediately understood what I wanted, and moved both of us so I could grab a boot.

1...345678