A Sister's Boots

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went on all fours in front of her, kissing and licking the toes and heels of her boots, then up her suede legs to the top of her boots. I continued up her inner thighs. I'd been very gentle, but then I attacked. I kissed her pussy, running my tongue deep through her and sucking her clit into my mouth at the same time.

She gasped and grabbed my head, keeping me in place. I wasn't planning on leaving, anyways. Her pussy tasted good, and she was incredibly wet. She shifted underneath me, and I felt her boots wrap around my cock.

She ran almost the entire length of her boots over my cock, holding me with her feet, then stroking me with her legs. I slowly fucked her boots, getting more and more precum on them. Too bad I couldn't see, as I had my face buried in my sister's pelvis. I started fucking harder; I couldn't wait to get my cum on them.

"Not so quick," Amanda interrupted, noting my enthusiasm. "We have all day. I don't want you completely spent in two hours." She let go of my cock with her boots and forced me to take her position on the bed, lying flat on my back. She sat on her knees next to me, and took my cock in her hands, smearing out my precum over my shaft. With a wink, she licked the rest off her fingers.

Then she climbed on top of me, preparing a sixty-nine. Her pussy and ass hung over my face, and she rested her boots on either side of my face. Her tongue sought out my cock, warm on my sensitive tip. Then she wrapped her lips around me, taking me into her mouth. She took in only half my length, bobbing her head up and down while stroking me with her tongue.

I groaned. Amanda was blowing me! My own sister!

I expected her to lower her pussy onto my face, but she shifted differently. She lifted her booted feet, feeling at my face. She missed a few times, her toes hitting my cheeks hard, but I was rather uninclined to help her. I loved her boots grappling with my face. I breathed in their smell of new suede, noting the drops of my precum that I'd smeared out over the boots when I fucked them.

When she finally found my mouth, she rammed in her toe. Perhaps she was so rough because I'd been so uncooperative in getting her boot in there. But she had to know how much I enjoyed her roughness. I moaned to let her know, grabbing her foot with two hands and shoving her boot in even further.

She did the same with my cock; her lips traversed closer and closer to my base with each movement of her head. Then she exposed my cock to the cold air again, taking away her warm lips. She took a deep breath, and then dove, plunging my shaft deep into the back of her throat.

I would have gasped if it wasn't for the boot in my mouth. She tensed, trying not to gag, and in doing so, however involuntarily, pressed her toe further down my throat. I gagged on her boot, leaning into it until her sexy blocked heel rested on my nose.

Her throat was tight, my tip pressing hard against it. Her tongue was stuck beside my cock, immobile as I completely filled her mouth. She must have felt me gagging on her boot, because she doubled down, taking my cock further down her throat, until she gagged on it, too. It felt so warm, so wet. So good. My cock twitched in anticipation of the inevitable.

She blew me more shallowly to catch her breath, gliding her lips quickly around my shaft, rubbing my cock against the inside of her cheek before releasing me with an audible pop. She played with my tip with her tongue before she dove down again, sending me into fits of pleasure as I hit her throat. Much the same happened with her boots. She alternated between her boots, proffering them for me to lick, which I did eagerly, taking in their taste of new leather. She'd gotten a good idea of the location of my mouth, and suddenly she'd stick in a boot without warning, fucking me roughly. Though my lips hurt, I longed for her boots in my mouth. When she wasn't fucking me and I reached out to do more than lick, she would take them away, however, stroking her boots at my face, like a big sister regretfully explaining to her younger brother he couldn't have any more sweets, for they would make him sick. Once when she denied me her boot, she turned around to give me a naughty smirk.

"No need to get you off so soon," she said sweetly.

But then what on earth is she doing with my cock? I thought. I felt my orgasm build up in my balls, as things heated up and Amanda showed no signs of slowing down.

Each time she took my cock down her throat, she made sure to fill my throat too, thrusting her boot into my mouth. I loved it there, but she'd quickly take them away. My hands were occupied stroking the rest of her boots. I rubbed them over her suede ankles, calves and thighs, playing with the leather laces. I decided it was unfair of her not to let me take her boot in my mouth, while she sucked away at my cock however she pleased.

Her blocked heels sexily stuck out from under her soles, right above my face. They were the perfect handles. I took her heels into my fists, struggling with my sister for a while before she finally gave in, allowing me to lower the toe of her boot into my mouth again. In a childish desire of wanting to have the final word, her leg tensed in her boot, and she shoved it down my throat again. I relished the boot there, and with my grip on her heel, I fucked myself with her boot. My lips and throat hurt at the entry of such a large boot, and I could not help but gag, but that was a small price to pay to be so intimate with my sister's thigh boots, especially when she was wearing them.

She dove down further on my cock, taking me further down her throat than she had before. She gagged, too, but, breathing furiously, she managed to keep my cock there, even wiggling to free more room in her throat to accompany more of me. She must have felt me gagging on her boot. She was rather competitive, and perhaps she could not stand the fact that I, a guy, could deepthroat better than her, a girl, taking a boot larger than my cock farther down my throat. I had no objections; it was incredibly hot to feel my sister choke on my cock, but I didn't know how she expected me to last longer than until mid-afternoon at this pace, let alone the entire day.

She was serious about beating me, however. Where before she had covered less than half the length of my cock when she bobbed her head, up and down, she now covered my entire length. She'd coyly run her tongue over my tip to lick off my precum, then take it all the way into her throat, where, despite all the gagging noises she made, she firmly held me there. Then she'd pull back to hold my tip between her lips, only to repeat the process.

I tried to relax, only to focus on the boot in my mouth, but it was absolutely too much. I gave Amanda a few urgent slaps on her ass to warn her. She had to be aware that I was close to cumming; I felt my cock swell even further in her mouth, and occasionally it twitched on the verge of orgasm, fighting me while I tried to forestall it.

She ignored me, only increasing the speed with which she blew me. I smacked her ass again, harder this time.

"Hhhmmm," was the response I got. Of course, she would enjoy a spanking. I tried to rise from under her, but she had my head firmly pinned to the mattress with her boot, fucking my mouth.

I tried to think what to do. I couldn't talk to her. I tried to distract myself...

She pulled her boot from my mouth with one jerk. An opportunity to talk to her. "Aman-Mhhmmhhh," I tried to say, but she roughly replaced the boot with another.

"She clearly wants you to cum. And so do you. Why do you fight it?" the little devil on my shoulder whispered into my ear.

Because if...

"Ssshhhhh..." he coaxed me into submission.

I let myself go, stroking Amanda's suede calves, enjoying the boots she fucked me with and my cock in her mouth. She switched strategies. She kept herself impaled on my cock, not taking it out to recover. Her chin rested on my pelvis, her nose stuck between my balls, her lips pressed around the base of my cock. She still made small fucking movements, but my tip didn't leave her throat. My sister felt amazing, and I leaned into her, softly thrusting my hips upwards, smacking against her face, elevating my head to meet the jabs of her boot at my throat.

My cock was starting to hurt with pleasure, my tip swelling and spasming. I couldn't last any longer.

I took control from under my sister, thrusting my cock as hard as I could into her throat with as little regard for her as she had for me with her boots. I knew she'd love it. She'd love it even more if she felt that roughness was genuine.

And genuine it was. Though I loved the way she handled me with her boot, it hurt! Despite my treatment of her, she kept pressing her face down into me, her mouth opened for me to fuck. Each thrust made loud sloshing noises as I dominated her mouth, and she couldn't keep her saliva in anymore. Warm strings of it ran down my cock, onto my stomach and over my balls.

I shot my cum deep into her throat, spurts out of phase with my thrusts, so some I shot at her throat, and for some I was already there, pumping it into her with even greater force. She wrapped her lips tightly around my cock, keeping in my cum. I could feel she had the urge to swallow, pressing her tongue--and as a byproduct my cock, too--up against her palate. But my presence made swallowing impossible, and I wasn't going to pull out and let her, as her mouth had gotten even tighter for me. She felt so good!

I tried to channel all the excess energy of my orgasm into fucking her mouth and boot, but I still squirmed under her, my movements random in ecstasy. When I came down, I let myself sag into the mattress, completely spent. My sister pried her boot from my mouth, wrapping her booted feet--wet with my saliva--around my face, gently caressing me. She took my hurting tip deep into her throat one final time, and she remained motionless as she let my cock grow limp in a pool of my cum and her saliva.

She finally let my flaccid cock slip from her mouth, turning to lie on me face to face. Tears from her gagging had smeared out her makeup. Streaks of the dark hue ran down her cheeks, diluted by the tears my cock had forced out of her. She swallowed twice to down my cum, licking her lips and letting out a content sigh.

We held our eyes for a moment, and when Amanda smiled, I could not stop a grin from forming on my face, too. She felt at her cheek, wiping away a final tear. "Did I ruin my mascara?"

"You look very pretty," I told her.

"That's not an answer."

"But it is the truth," I said, my grin only widening.

"Of course, you'd say that; I just rocked your world."

I kissed her. "Yeah, you did."

Her breasts pressed into me, I could feel a tiny sigh escape her. "Well, I'm still going to have to reapply." She smiled. "I hadn't anticipated my little brother to be so well-endowed, and so keen on using his whole length. It was almost too much for a sister to handle... Though of course, for a brother she'd put in extra effort to take him all the way in."

"You'll have to get used to it because I am definitely doing that more often."

"Now, that's the spirit," she said, kissing me and resting her head on my chest, her blonde hair spread all over me. I wrapped my arms around her, content to just lie with her for a while.

"You know," I said after a while, "I thought my cum was destined for your boots."

She had a childish gleam to her eyes. "Oops."

I rolled my eyes.

"It tasted very good," she said.

"And I thought we were going to go all day. It's hardly been an hour since you came home."

She climbed up, slowly grinding the lips of her pussy against my cock. "Believe me when I say I can get you hard again as often as I need you to," she whispered seductively.

My cock was already semi-hard and still growing. "I...I believe you," I managed to say.

She kept at it until I was achingly hard again. She held my cock between her fingers, pointing it upwards. She then pressed the lips of her pussy against my tip, easing me in. She stopped when she had engulfed my tip with her warm, wet pussy, closing her eyes and saying, "Hhmm, that feels so good."

I wanted to penetrate my sister completely. I knew she wasn't a virgin, but that didn't mean I could just ram myself in, so I decided to let her set the pace.

She jumped off me, leaving my cock sticking into the cold air. The toes of her boots were still wet with my saliva, and she dried them somewhat on the sheets of my bed. "Time to do my makeup," she said, then walked out of my room, leaving me with the arousing sounds of her heels coming down on the hardwood floor. Though I was rather annoyed, I could laugh at the way she played with me.

I followed her into the bathroom, where she was already removing the stains of her old makeup. I moved behind her, pressing my cock against her ass and wrapped my arms around her, cupping her beautiful breasts with my hands. I moved her hair aside to kiss her neck. She let me kiss her there until she made to apply a new layer.

"You're getting in the way," she said.

I backed away, apologetically holding up my hands. I found a different position, going to my knees before her. I put my hands on her hips and kissed her thighs, moving up toward her pussy. The tall heels which she stood on gave her sex just the height that I could comfortably kiss her, pressing my lips softly against her pussy. I ran my tongue between her lips, tasting her sweetness.

I slid my hands down her legs over her sexy boots. I moved her legs apart a bit to allow my cock entrance, enveloping my cock with my sister's suede legs. The material was a little rough, but it wasn't long before I was heavily leaking precum, lubricating her boots. I fucked her just below the knees while eating her with increasing ferocity, sucking on her lips and clit, rubbing my tongue into her.

"Hm." Her entire body was tensed. She was fighting her moans back. "Hmm."

But I wanted to hear them. I attacked her pussy even harder.

"HHhhmmm." After the last one, she managed to keep them back for a while.

Finally, a heavy shudder of pleasure rippled through her body. "OOOAAAAaahhh!..."

She stepped back and looked down at me with a playful smile, wagging a finger at me. "Benjamin! I told you not to get in the way, and that was definitely getting in the way. My hand almost slipped. I'd have to start all over again."

I looked up at my sexy sister, who loomed over me, naked in her boots and holding a mascara brush. I made my most sad, innocent face at her.

"All right, you can still fuck my boots. But nothing with my pussy anymore." She stepped forward to the bathroom mirror again, and I positioned myself behind her this time, using the same coating of precum I had given the boots when I fucked them from the front. From the back, the tied laces of her boots hung down her legs, occasionally tangling with my cock in a hot mess of leather.

This time I had Amanda's firm, large ass in front of me. I needed something to kiss. I planted a few on her cheeks, but I really wanted what was between them. Unfortunately, in her upright stance, her ass cheeks barred the way to her hole. I tried it anyway, kissing and prying my way there.

I was in luck, as it was a place she wanted to be kissed. She leaned over, resting her elbows on the washstand and allowing me access. I immediately indulged, kissing and licking her asshole, applying more and more pressure with my tongue to widen her tiny crevice.

Occasionally, she shifted as she did her makeup. When she no longer moved, I took it to mean she was finished, but as she didn't stop me, I kept treating her asshole.

I made considerable progress opening her up, to the point I could slide in the tip of my tongue. "Ooohhh," Amanda cooed at that. I swirled my tongue around in her ass a few times before taking my mouth away completely. I pulled my cock back from her boots and got to my feet again, standing with my cock pressed against my sister's ass.

We locked eyes through the mirror, her makeup immaculate. "Where were we?" I asked.

She ground her ass into my cock, then turned and kissed me. "You know where we were. Come." She took my hand, dragging me with her out of the bathroom, this time into her bedroom. I immediately noticed her ankle boots from last night were still lying on her bed. She opened her closet, reaching for something at the back of a shelf. She held a tiny purple satchel out of which she fished out a buttplug of the same color, handing it to me with a sly wink.

I stuck it into my mouth, generously wetting it with a thick layer of my saliva. Amanda had moved onto the bed, on all fours and sticking her ass into the air, waiting for me to plug her. Her ass still gleamed with my saliva, and together with that on the buttplug, she would be sufficiently lubed, but for good measure I spat some more on her ass, smearing it out with a finger.

"Hhmm...Yes.......HHhhmmm," she moaned as I eased the plug in. "Stick it into me, Ben!" Once the buttplug filled her ass, I spanked her ass cheeks, two cute, high-pitched gasps of pleasure escaping her throat.

"Now, I believe you were about to destroy your sister's pussy," Amanda said sweetly when she got to her feet again. She took a step toward me. "That's not a very nice thing to do to someone, especially someone you love, but well..." She wrapped her hand around my cock. "...It'd be such a shame if such a large tool--a tool made for the destruction of pussy--went unused, and I know someone who'd love..."

I pressed her against the wall, kissing her passionately. Bringing an arm under her knee, I swung up her boot, spreading her legs and exposing her pussy, now bare and helpless, ready for me to penetrate her with my cock. But not yet. I placed my cock on the lips of her pussy, applying the slightest bit of pressure, not enough to slide in. Her eyes were wide with anticipation, begging me to fuck her, her breathing shallow and rushed with arousal. She'd made me wait, earlier. Turnabout was fair play.

Moments passed. I was curious, how long would it take for her to truly start begging? Her eyes were already doing it, but I wanted her words. I ran my tip over her soft lips, teasing her but never entering.

"Please..." It came sooner than I expected, yet I was ready. I pushed myself into her as soon as the word left her lips, filling her pussy with my whole cock. "AAaahhah," she cried out in bliss.

I rested balls-deep inside of her for a moment, enjoying my sister's hot, sopping pussy, her body against mine. I propped her booted leg on my shoulder, further stretching her out. I was ready.

I pulled out up to my tip and jammed myself back in. She moved with me as I fucked her. She stood on one boot, and to take my cock in more smoothly, she got to the tips of her toes when I penetrated her. Then, when I pulled out, she lowered herself again, the heel of her boot hitting the floor with the rhythm of my thrusts.

"Hmmh...Hmmh...Hmmh..." My sister was a loud one, releasing a throaty moan each time I plunged my cock into her. Her body was stuck between the wall and mine. She was helpless, and so she let herself be fucked, relaxing all muscles but those that kept her standing. With my hands on her ass, buttplug sticking out between my fingers, I had a perfect grip on her body, pulling her hips forward to further increase the force with which I thrust my cock into her. She was my human fuckdoll and I used her exactly for that purpose, enjoying her body, now mine.

Her hair dangled with the movements of her body. I stuck it behind her shoulder, freeing her neck for me to kiss. I made the kisses wet, using the insides of my lips, occasionally throwing in my tongue for a sensual lick. "Fuck, YEhEheess..." I pressed my mouth to hers, stifling her moan, sure to assert my dominance over her in every area. She would moan only if I allowed her. She was mine.

123456...8