A Sister's Traveling Shorts

Story Info
Stefanie won't stop wearing revealing clothing in public.
3.6k words
3.76
15.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stefanie heard just enough snippets from the argument between her mother and her father to know it was about her clothing choices again. She was tired of hearing it, to be honest. She was old enough to make her own decisions about her body. After all, she didn't choose where people's eyes went, and she considered herself mature and independent enough to make the right decisions. She was eighteen years old, about to enter college. It was completely up to her who could enter her sacred spaces.

"Her ass cheeks are hanging out!" erupted her father.

"Honey, she's going to the beach," challenged her mother back to him.

"Yeah, but as soon as that boyfriend of hers catches an eyeful, it's a done deal."

Stefanie let the door slam as she left, having heard enough from eavesdropping to be able to roll her eyes at them on her way out. Her boyfriend Mat was a good guy, and she had complete control of her own decisions. Her body was hers, and Mat would respect whatever she decided, whether he liked it or not. He smiled at her as she got in. She didn't need to mention it to him as he drove her to the beach.

When they finally got there, truthfully, she kind of liked the idea that she could draw attention with her body now that it had finally developed like the other girls. She was on the thin side, even for a teenager, but her hips and chest had finally rounded out enough for those sexual markers to be noticed quite easily.

If her father had been mad at the tore up jean shorts that showed off her bottom, she couldn't even imagine the fury she'd face if he found out that she'd stripped it off to show off her bikini bottom at the beach. The low rise had tension at the hips that pulled up her bottom and made it appear rounder. She knew that would have really pissed off her father, which made her decision to leave in shorts the smarter of the options.

It did turn Mat on as they walked around the beach, and as he got frisky she smiled at other onlookers staring at them both. But Mat didn't push any further. Nothing really happened, except some minor indiscretions that never escalated any further. Mat eventually agreed to take Stefanie home in his car.

When they arrived at her house, the afternoon sun was still shining bright at an angle off above them. She noticed an empty driveway and an open garage, meaning that neither parent was home now. She shot Mat a mischievous look and invited him inside the house for a quickie.

"Yeah, Stef, I just hope your dad doesn't catch us."

She smiled reassuringly and he put the car in park. After they both stepped out of the vehicle, Stefanie made her way around it to Mat. She grabbed his hand and pulled him on up to the intimacy of her room.

Once they'd made their way up the stairs, she kissed him firmly but delicately on the lips. He returned her kiss, moving her to the bed where the makeout session began in earnest. Mat's hands began to explore Stefanie's body with a measured lust not typical of other teenagers, which is how she knew that Mat was different. Maybe he'd even be the one, if that was still a thing these days. His hands and the pressure of his groin told her that he wanted her badly, but he took his sweet time with her.

She closed her eyes and allowed her pleasure to rise to the surface. She was immersed. Until a door slammed downstairs, jolting her upright.

"Shit, he's here!" Stefanie warned Mat.

But he was no longer as in control with his actions and kept kissing her despite the threat and the risk. "Maybe he'll think we're doing homework," he said between his brief kisses full of passion.

She kissed him back and her heart pounded as she heard footsteps up the stairs. Mat went to lift her shirt off, and she obliged without thinking. Maybe her father was going to check on her brother instead.

Nope. "Stefanie?" called her father's booming voice from the hallway. "I saw Matt's car here, did you guys wanna say hi? I just got home from work."

Wow, he was giving her an out. What a dad.

"Yeah, we're just finishing up some homework, we'll be down in a sec!"

She heard his footsteps head back down the stairs, but her relief conflicted with Mat's kisses on her neck as his deft fingers from years playing the guitar worked her bra off with ease.

He went at her adequate breasts, sucking them into his mouth over large nipples, sending mixed jolts of pleasure and worry throughout Stefanie's petite frame. His hand began to work down her back and into her shorts, where he squeezed a cheek before pulling down her shorts also.

"Mat, my dad's waiting on us," she insisted, squirming but putting up more verbal resistance than physical.

"Just a quickie," he promised her.

He pulled her shorts the rest of the way down, and put a hand down his own, pulling out his cock. She barely saw it as he immediately laid himself on top of her.

She felt him push inside, and she was disappointed that he seemed more rushed than she had anticipated him to be. That, and a new panic arose when she heard her father's footsteps on the stairs again. She didn't know if she could even get off with these mixed emotions.

This time, a knock came at the door, as opposed to the warning shout he'd given just a little earlier. "Steffy, I asked you to come downstairs and join us," he said as the latch on the door turned, and their indiscretions were about to be transformed from a dream into her worst nightmare.

The door opened in slow motion for Stefanie as Mat was still pushing into her, with all his weight on top just now registering to her. She needed to get away, but he kept plowing ahead like it was nothing.

Until the door creaked as the hinges opened. Mat turned his head and saw her father there. They looked into each other's shocked eyes before her father spoke to Mat.

"Alright son, I think it's time for you to go now."

The boy rolled over and instinctively pulled his swim trunks back on. He tried to think of an explanation, but her father held the upper hand at this moment. "Sorry, I guess I'll go," was all he could stammer before standing up and making his way out of the room.

Stefanie could hear his rapid footsteps pounding their way down the stairs too quickly. She now looked up at her father in horror in her undressed state.

"I knew I we shouldn't have let you go out like that," was all that he said, before walking away, head hung low between slumped shoulders.

Stefanie lay in her room in tears for a while after her father left her room. Her face was wet as she sobbed to herself her laments.

"Oh Daddy, I wish you didn't have to see your baby girl like that."

Then her feeling suddenly rose in anger at Mat, before subsiding again back into regret. "He didn't even finish, that selfish bastard," she spoke to herself.

She reached down toward her inner thigh, delicately fingering the edges for anything Mat might have left for her to clean up when he'd pulled her bikini aside.

She looked up to make sure her dad had shut the door behind him before speaking aloud.

"Oh Daddy, that was so naughty," she said to nobody as she investigated her own body. "But you didn't even give me a punishment for it."

As her fingers got closer to her outer labia, she felt the moisture that Mat had facilitated before he left. She traced her lips to the top of her mound before pressing it like Mat's weight had been doing to her before. Her thumb slipped down to her clit, sliding over the moistened flesh with ease.

She pressed the palm of her hand into her mound as her thumb flicked her clit simultaneously. "Why didn't you do it like this?" she asked invisible Mat.

"Daddy probably knows all these tricks," she commented and continued as an image popped into her head of her own father angrily pushing Mat aside to show him how it was done, how to please a woman, bring her to orgasm.

Her thumb quickened, splashing her juices side to side as her pleasure built. Her heart raced rapidly as she came to the edge of climax, eventually reaching the glory that she had missed earlier. "Oh Daddy, you know exactly what to do," she sighed heavily as she slowed her thumb and sunk into the bed. It wasn't long before she nodded off to sleep.

######################

She waited all week for her father to give her 'the talk', but he never mentioned anything to her about the previous incident until it was homecoming week. She was headed out the door to see Mat again at the game. They needed to talk about last week, because he really hadn't shown her the respect her father told her she deserved.

"Honey, you shouldn't be dressed like that in public," was the last remark she heard as she walked out the door on her way to talk to Mat.

"It's alright, it's for the game!" she replied as she left.

She was going with her friends to homecoming. She told him the truth, because except for her, they would all be dressed in the team's colors, cheering their crushes on the football field. But Stefanie's crush was Mat, a former marching band member turned high school rock band lead guitarist and backup harmony singer for the Pharoahs, the school's super popular band that played at every house party. Mat was starting to be seen as more of a rebel himself after he dropped the marching band shtick. But Stefanie knew he was really a sweet guy underneath his printed leather jacket and ripped jeans. She couldn't wait to see him there tonight.

And he acted guilty and sheepish enough for her to accept his apologies.

When she got home, her father was sitting on the couch, waiting to have that discussion they had been avoiding all week long, she knew.

"Honey, we need to talk about something."

She gave him her best innocent puppy eyes, but he motioned her to the couch and she sat.

"What about?" she asked as her body shook in nervous little tremors.

"I'm a little concerned about the clothes you are wearing, and what it leads to. You remember what happened last week with Mat?"

"Yes Daddy. I promise it won't happen again. I already talked to him," she smiled.

"But dear, you're still dressing like that," he gestured to her outfit, "and I'm afraid it might be driving the boys crazy. I know it does for me."

She looked at him with searching eyes, but didn't find any further meaning. "Dad, I had a talk with Mat tonight because he didn't respect my boundaries like you said he should."

"Good, I'm glad you did. But how can we be sure that stuff like that won't happen again?"

"I'm not changing my clothes, if that's what you're getting at. Forget about it."

"Honey, you need to think about your choices and their consequences. How can we do that?"

Suddenly the most brilliant idea came to her. "Maybe you should spank me, so we can both get over this."

"Is that your answer?"

"Yes Daddy. Spank me. Right now." She leaned over his lap on the couch, her shorts exposing her cheeks.

"This is for your own good, my dear," he said as the first slap landed on her bottom.

Mixed jolts of emotion surged through the stinging sensation of his hand. But this time it wasn't the fear and lust from before, but a curious mix of excitement and danger. Another slap that let her after-effects jiggle sent a moan into her throat. The last slap landed on bare skin and the sound of her father's hand seemed to echo through the room.

"I think that's enough for now. Your mom's coming home soon."

She brought herself up slowly, deliberately, bending at the waist before pushing her arms against his thigh to stand up.

When her father stood up, she sat back down on the couch in a sort of resignation. He faced away from her as he went upstairs. She pulled the blanket over herself instinctively, knowing that her pussy was dripping wet right now.

When her mom came home, she went right up to the bedroom she shared with Stefanie's father. It was late, and she must've had dinner before she'd arrived home. Now she just had to wait for her brother Derek to get home, and she'd have the living room all to herself.

In the meantime, she pulled off her shorts and sopping panties and tossed them behind the sofa. She clicked on the television to kill some more time.

But when Derek got home, instead of going to his room, he saw her on the couch and came over to join her. "Move over! Whatcha watching sis?" He asked as she scooted over and he sat down.

She hadn't been paying attention to what was on television. Her mind raced to the present, having found itself wandering. "It's just, uh, something mindless," she confessed.

When the program came back on, they both discovered that it was some nature documentary about exotic animals.

"What are you talking about sis, I love this kinda shit!"

Derek gave people the same nerdy impression at first that Mat gave people before he gave up marching band. But even though Derek had nerdy interests, he was a little bit of a jock also, always playing sports. He'd gotten good genes from his father, standing a little over six foot, with lots of lean muscles rippling all over his body. Her friends teased her that he most likely had a big dick, too, but she didn't care to find out.

She caught her mind wandering again, her eyes passing over his shorts, and to her surprise he caught her gaze. "What are you looking at sis? C'mon, share the blanket. You know Mom and Dad keep the air on freezing in here, especially in the middle of summer."

It was true, which is why Stefanie's blanket ruse made a lot of sense. But he didn't know that she was nude underneath it as he tugged it.

She gave up just enough to share it, holding the rest the blanket it tight to the blouse she still wore. The air from the blanket lifted her strangely familiar feminine scent toward Derek, evident from his off-target remark.

"Damn, I can still smell your perfume from your date with Mat."

The idiot didn't even know that her pussy was sopping wet underneath the blanket next to him. And none of this back and forth was helping her dry it up or get herself off, either.

"Probably because you're sitting right next to my used panties."

"Woah, what?" Derek jumped up, looking around frantically in every direction.

Stefanie pulled the blanket tight to herself, amused at his panicked search technique.

He eventually found the garments piled on the floor nearby, his eyes going wide in surprise and confusion at the discovery. He went to kick at them, before it suddenly dawned on him that his sister probably wasn't wearing any panties.

She continued to watch him with an amused smile as he gulped, his brain slowly drawing the easiest of conclusions. "Wait, does that mean you're..." He pulled up on her blanket, and she let it fly off. Surely enough, his sister's folded legs barely revealed a sliver of her blushing forbidden fruit between them.

"Stefanie, that's-"

"Your sister's pussy. You just gonna stare?"

He realized he was still holding the blanket, and let it drop. She pulled it around her, but her butt and legs remained exposed, her pink slit peeking out from underneath.

"No wonder Dad says you're too revealing."

"Yeah, he says if I'm not careful, I could end up regretting my choices. What do you think about that?"

Derek licked his lips. "I mean if you like the way it looks, who am I to complain?"

"So you promise you won't tell?"

"No way, this will be our little secret!"

"Can you share a little secret with me?" she asked as his eyes were glued between her legs.

"What's that?" he asked without looking up.

"How much are you packing in there?"

He finally brought his eyes to her face, and traced them back to his crotch. He looked down to find it bulging out of control. "Oh, shit, I didn't realize..." He scrambled to cover himself, but it was quite pointless, so he gave up and offered it out. "Do you wanna see?" he asked.

She nodded.

"Okay, but you gotta promise not to tell."

"I think that's mutual."

"Okay, fine," he said, to reassure himself more than anyone.

He reached into his shorts and she watched in anticipation as the contour of his large hand cupped what she hoped was more than a handful of his throbbing cock.

It was. He pulled it out, putting it proudly on display for her with a few strokes. She was pleasantly surprised at how virile he seemed.

"Take your shirt off," she requested.

"No way! Mom and Dad would kill me if they came down and saw this!"

"Then come closer, and hide under the blanket with me."

The big doofus figured it out this time, and as he moved closer to her he aimed his big cock right at her exposed slit.

She scooched and angled it up to meet him.

He slid inside her, which sent shockwaves through her vaginal walls as they stretched to accomodate him. She pulled him closer with a hand on his hip and buttocks while the other hand feigned covering them up with the blanket.

He balanced himself with a hand on her hip, and pounded away with an increasing intensity that her wetness easily facilitated. His eyes intently captured the image of him sliding in and out of her snatch.

"Fuck, bro, this is like a dream. And I don't wanna wake up."

"Yeah, a dream come true!"

"A really wet dream too, like I can feel you cumming inside!"

She awoke with a start. Her eyes struggled to adjust as the television bathed her in light in the otherwise dark room. She tossed her blanket over her bare behind, then slipped her finger down to confirm that she was still really wet. She groggily got up from the sofa and went up to her room to sleep.

##################################

The next morning she was headed out when her father's voice stopped her dead in her tracks. "Stefanie, I thought we had come to an informal understanding about all this."

"Dad, it's just for gym class!" She knew he meant that she shouldn't be wearing such short clothing to school. Man, her hips must have really developed for him to take up such an issue with her all the time! It was so absurd!

She walked out the door before he could even set down his newspaper. He took a sip of his coffee and made his way upstairs as Stefanie made her way to school for the day.

Of course it was just a little white lie, because she really had a presentation today and was hoping her teacher, Mr. Johnson, would be more receptive to an outfit that she knew his pervert eyes would take in and distract him. She hadn't really had a chance to work on her presentation much, being so stressed out about Mat and their drama.

She thought that her calculated decision had worked brilliantly, that is, until he asked to talk to her after class.

"Stefanie, your presentation was lacking."

She tried to fake tears. "Mr. Johnson, I'm sorry, I've been stressed lately!"

"You know you need this grade to graduate?"

Her heart dropped as the concern became real.

"You mean I won't..."

"I can't give you full credit until you can prove mastery of the course material."

"Summer school?"

"If it's needed."

"No, please, Mr. Johnson, I would die of pure embarrassment!"

"Really? You don't seem to be too embarrassed by the dress code."

He walked behind her, then closed the door. "So students won't eavesdrop," he explained.

She was gathering up her things from the desk facing away from him, and she could sense him eyeing her backside. Pervy Mr. Johnson. But it would work out in her favor, she was certain. "What do you need me to do?" she asked timidly, dropping her head as her back still faced him.

He walked up behind her, inhaling deeply. "I'd give you a hint, but I think you already know the answer, don't you?"

Without looking back as he creeped up behind, she stuck her thumbs in the stretchy fabric of her shorts and pulled them down, revealing a blue thong underneath. She soon felt the heat of his icky cock against her backside, but she had already steeled herself for what he needed in exchange for good grades. She let him probe around her backside as she tried to find some enjoyment.