A Sitges Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reached over to the bedside cabinet and pulled out a tube of lube. Lifting my hips and pushing my legs apart, he knelt between them and squirted it over my asshole. He then leant over me and his lips covered mine again. His fingers teased my nipples and strolled down my stomach, until he reached my ass. I felt him part my cheeks and insert a finger, searching, probing my entrance.

"Such a beautiful little ass," he murmured. "I'm going to enjoy fucking you."

I was barely able to breathe. My body stiffened as his fingertip slowly pressed inward and upward without pause. My sphincter muscle clenched tight against the invasion, as welcome as it was, but the lube let his finger slide into me. I pushed back willingly and within seconds he was fully inside me.

His finger was incredible. He curled it upwards and he touched my prostate, sending spasms shooting through my body, causing me to squirt pee or precum from my cock -- I couldn't tell which. My natural reaction was to curl up into a foetal position as he finger-fucked my ass gently, but he wouldn't let me, and he pressed his lips to mine and I shuddered and moaned for him. He brought me to the point of ejaculation, but wouldn't let me cum.

Although he teased my ass continuously, he wouldn't let me climax. He withdrew his finger and pressed it to my lips. Instinctively I took his finger into my mouth and sucked it like a baby, tasting the faint tang of lube, noticing the scent of my asshole. I felt relieved that I had thoroughly cleaned myself in the shower that morning.

He lifted my hips again, spreading my cheeks. With both hands he grabbed a pillow and slid it underneath me so that my butt was raised higher into the air. He spat against my hole, adding to the lubrication, and brought his cock up to press against my entrance. Even in my heightened state of arousal, I realised that he hadn't needed to spit in my asshole, that it was symbolic.

He captured one of my nipples between his finger and thumb and pinched it slightly, feeling it swell and harden under his touch, then he moved his hand across to the other and did the same. I closed my eyes and trembled.

He brought the blunt head of his cock to my entrance. The word 'pussy' entered my head. Pressing and pushing against me, he breached my pussy, and I moaned as he slid into me fully. He adjusted his position quickly, his strong hands gripping my hips as he started to fuck me steadily with his 8" cock.

"Baby, you are so lovely, so tight. You want this, don't you?"

I whimpered, nodding, breathless.

He started kissing me again and I responded. His lips covered mine, and his tongue was once again in my mouth as he kissed me hard. Our naked bodies were wet with perspiration, and I tasted his skin and inhaled his scent as he fucked me slowly and surely.

All that I remember that afternoon is a long, glorious sequence of memories -- the smell of sweat and semen; the taste of his saltiness as well as sun lotion, cum, and his lips on mine; the sounds of fucking, the slapping of our bodies; and the sight of his eager but loving eyes gazing into mine. He was both tender and rough; both loving and cruel. He brought me endlessly to a peak but denied me a climax. He kissed the inside of my thighs lovingly, then spanked them.

I remember his hand sliding down my torso until he found my hard cock, which he began playing with. We were covered in sweat as we kissed and our naked bodies slid together in unison. He moved his hips back and forth, fucking me steadily, relentlessly. I could feel his cock sliding in and out of me and I moaned continuously.

Then a few seconds later he stopped moving, except for his cock which was twitching inside my hole. "Fuuuuuuccckkkkkk," he growled, and I felt his cock stiffen even harder and pulse as he shot a stream of hot cum into my ass. Immediately he pulled out, to send another furious stream of semen over my stomach, followed by another and another, until finally the last stream dribbled over my genitals. The moment was so intense I almost lost consciousness.

Next thing, Ryan was scooping up his cum and spreading it over my lips, over my mouth, cheeks and chin, painting my face with his secretions. I would have let him do anything. I loved him. He bent down and kissed me before whispering into my ear, "Taste it baby, taste what you made me do."

I felt reborn as I tasted his semen for the first time. He scooped up a stringy wad of cum in his fingers and fed it to me. I sucked his fingers clean avidly.

Climbing over me, he offered his cock to my mouth, slick with his cum. In retrospect I should have felt nauseas given where it had been, but instead I rose to meet him and sucked his cock clean. His cum was delicious, mawkish and sweet, and if he tasted of my asshole, I didn't notice.

He spanked my ass, and told me what a little whore I was. I devoured his words like I had devoured his cum. He had me begging, moaning, and crying as he brought me to the brink of another climax, but stopped me from cumming. I wept at his denial, telling him I would do anything. He kissed me hard, he bit my nipples, he left hickeys on my neck. He made me plead and beg and cry for him as the day turned into night.....

THE END

12