All Comments on 'A Six Pack of Revenge Pt. 01'

by Focussed

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Like the story .... but wish she wasn't being so nice to him!

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 6 years ago
Good creativity, glad to see a wife winning story for a change

Good, don't get dark, or OTT. Nice job, thanks!

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Don't mind

Don't mind a BTB, with a woman doing the burning, but this ain't got much burning.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 6 years ago
This story doesn't answer two big questions...

This story doesn't answer two big questions: 1st - Why didn't she simply divorced the cheating husband after he had cheated so many times? The children were out of the house already...2nd - How a serial cheater husband suddenly becomes a willingly cuckold, loving creampies? Without these two answers the story is just a description of sexual acts that didn't need his cheatings to happen: she liked it and the husband loved she came home well fucked...he didn't suffered a little bit! No revenge in here! Both loved it! In the end of part 1 we could have already forgotten that he was a cheater and this was a couple into the cuckold lifestyle...2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Kind of a revenge cartoon, don't you think?

I appreciate the effort, but this is just silly and juvenile.

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
REVENGE OR PAYBACK SEX

does nothing for the libido or head-trips. TK U MLJ LV NV

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
Thoughts

"But why couldn't he talk to me about it?" - Hmm, where have we heard that before? Oh, yeah, from the husbands whose cheating wives couldn't/wouldn't talk to their husbands about their problems.

"I was spending most of my time at the gym" - THEN she joined the gym?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Any likeable characters???

Couldn't find any likeable characters in this story; they ALL seem extremely shallow and only think of themselves.

Just a couple of cheaters or, an open marriage with nothing but a litany of sexual acts.

chytownchytownalmost 6 years ago
Well Written Fun Story****

This is very entertaining read please hurry with the next parts, Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Yowsa

Please continue.....quickly!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
It's impossible to comment

such a stupid story! Bad plot with worst characters only can result in a stupid story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Emotion

Needs some emotion, anger, hate, love, something!

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 6 years ago
Actually, I thought this was decent

The descriptions of the revenge fucks, along with the bitch in heels, were a bit over the top, but the notion that a revenge fucked on husband would like it is different. Usually, those cheating husbands are depicted as totally pissed off when their wives try to even the score.

12356416514a12356416514aalmost 6 years ago
Lovely story

I really this so far and I hope you write more soon

Perks40Perks40over 5 years ago
2nd part

You can't just leave it like this, so were is the 2nd part to this cuckold story as it doesn't look like revenge...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous