All Comments on 'A Sizeable Difference Ch. 01'

by edizejavi

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Hurry with part 2.. humiliating him with your cum mmmm

whitechocolate3whitechocolate3over 3 years ago

Poor Nate, man. I fucking loved the character work, Nate is so beliavable in all his insecurities, poor baby. I love stories of weaker men learning to dominate others, I'm guessing this is not the way Nate's going though, he definitely needs a stronger hand to guide him. Yours descriptions are so good. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice Read

Sad to have a small peter but they shoot a huge load. I have 7.5cut but now I have erecticle disfunction. Go figure!

edizejaviedizejaviover 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks, guys, I'm glad you liked this story!

I'm writing chapter 2 now, so don't worry, I'll post it here as soon as it is ready.

And thanks for the compliments, @whitechocolate3, I was trying really hard to make Nate believable and relatable. I'm glad it shows.

RobJasperRobJasperover 3 years ago
Hot story!

Hot story with a unique twist and sexy characters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Realistic story

Many under endowed guys avoid being seen naked. They have avoided participating in sports for that reason. In high school many never showered just sprayed themselves with Right Guard. The tiny guys always wanted last period gym class greg is right ."You've got to come to terms with your tiny dick."

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Chapter 2 please, put him in panties

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oh man

That was good, I love all the little details.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Don’t get this

Maybe it will be clearer in future chapters, but I don’t get this story. If Nate’s dick is as small as it’s described, it is distressingly expected that he would have major mental anguish (even trauma) about being naked with others. At first, I thought Greg would be a nice, helpful, sympathetic guy, but that appears to have devolved into the standard dominate and humiliate the guy with the small dick story. Disappointing. I expected something more creative.

Using terms like “tiny dick” “so small” “tiniest one I’ve ever seen” “see how little yours is compared to mine” “are you hard” are typical elementary school bully jabs so to hear them used by a coach under the guise of helping his mental health is just cruel. Then to make Nate wear Greg’s cum as a reminder to just “deal with reality” makes no sense. I just don’t get what this story is unless it truly just is the over-used joke of let’s make fun of the guy with the little cock. Huh, really?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I, too, have a small penis, just 4 3/4" full erect. But it is truly erect! I used to hide when it came to changing clothes with other boys in grade school and high school. Then, when I got to college, I would shower with men in the PE Building and was thrilled to see a few big, well built guys with small cocks, like mine. That helped me get over my inhibitions. Mostly. I still have apprehension the first time I get naked in front of someone. But my penis sure does give me immense pleasure when stimulated!! My wife refuses to have sex with me, after 45 yrs of marriage; she says take care of it yourself! So....I enjoy being a bottom now, when I can. I keep my underarms smooth and keep my pubes very trim. I love the smooth skin feeling. I would love to shave myself completely smooth there, too! My wife doesn't like it. BUTT I do love having a hard cock in my ass! Could all this be because of my small size? Do I secretly wish to be a woman with a cunt?? Sometimes I wonder........Nice story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous