All Comments on 'A Slave and Her Boy Pt. 02'

by LCDRformat

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ShakenspeareShakenspeareabout 2 years ago

Well done. Very well done, you really made these characters come to life.

mindlesslunamindlesslunaabout 2 years ago

Great ending, glad they were able to get Kate out. I really enjoyed the dynamic between the three characters at the end, too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

the writing of this story is something else. I remember seeing part 1 a while back and being peeved that it had probably been discontinued. Glad to have been proven wrong

nthusiasticnthusiastic10 months ago

Fabulous! The difference between this Gerry Morgan in A Slave and Her Boy and the Gerry Morgan in Master’s Favorite Toy is so striking, I didn’t connect them at first. The two Margarets are totally different, too. So now I want to know how things changed so dramatically. When did the slaves stop being people to Gerry so he can be so careless with their feelings? Definitely want more of this crew, please. Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

LCDRformatLCDRformat10 months agoAuthor

I'm the worst. I'm sorry @nthusiastic, I am the reason for your confusion. "A Slave and Her Boy" Is one universe, and "Master's Favorite Toy" is an alternate universe. My prompting to do "Master's Favorite Toy" was I asked myself 'What would Gerrard be like if he took after his father?' The result was a much less interesting main character, but I liked the slaves' stories so much I kept going with it. The confusion arises because I utterly failed to make the distinction in the story itself. Oops.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Love the fictional universe in this story. The “Mason and Brockeridge” slave academy name is very smart. Those are the names of two well know Confederate Generals during the US Civil War this could be an alternative reality where the South won and slavery is still instituted but to not just blacks.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

I really like this story, and hope you wiwll continue it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous