A Slave is born Pt. 01

Story Info
Sophie wakes up naked and chained.
3k words
4.27
39.4k
18
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Master, I believe she is waking" She exclaims looking at the monitor in front of her.

"Excellent let's go and introduce it to her new life"

Master stood up straightened his jacket, smirking as he headed into the hallway a long corridor with single bulb lights glistening away, His steps making little taps and his heels made contact with the stone floor striding with purpose towards the basement where his latest project awaited. His pet a few paces behind looking adoringly at her master. They walked into the dining room and around the large mahogany table and stopped in front of an old brown oak bookcase. He tilted a small black leather bound book and a click was heard and moved the bookcase with little effort to reveal a staircase. Swiftly he headed down and with each few steps a new light flicked on at the bottom of the stairs there was an oak door with 2 deadbolts one at the top and one at the bottom he quickly unlocked them and opened the door to reveal the basement..

They walked to the right and he sat on the Dark Baroque chair whilst pet knelt on the floor staring into the middle in the room where a blonde female with her back towards them naked with nothing but a long iron chain that was on her right ankle looking behind she could see that it was securely fastened to the stone wall.

Master just sat there staring with interest at his new project not saying anything slowly she stirred first noticing the cold from the hard floor underneath her waist and shoulders her eye's heavy, groggy from whatever knocked her out she moved as if looking for a quilt or something to cover herself with to warm her up and she heard it the metal on stone rustling of the chain she bolted awake startled by this and for the first time feeling the heavy chain around her leg looking around she saw the other end attached to the wall and pulled at it to remove it.

"It won't budge" Someone stated in a cold determined voice behind her.

Shocked at this she hastily stood up and turned around and saw a man sitting on what looked like a throne, he appeared tall but couldn't say for sure, his face stern with styled stubble, his brown hair slick back with gel and his blue eyes staring at her. Next to him a woman naked kneeling beside him on the floor, brown hair flowing below her shoulders, hazel eyes looking at her rather than at the man next to her. She noticed she was staring at the naked woman longer than the man wondering, querying why she was naked at this thought she realized she was naked as well and flung her arms around her 32DD breasts.

"Where are my clothes, why am I shackled, what is this place?" She screamed at them.

"Release me now and I won't report this!"

They said nothing, the only thing that changed was he grinned at her and pet shifted her focus and stared adoringly at him.

"Where am I?'' she asked in a stern but lower town.

"This is my home, welcome."

She was taken back by his cold confident voice.

"Wh, Wh, Who are you?" she stammered

"The only name you need to refer to me as is Master"' he explained grinning.

"I, I, I demand that you let me go and return my clothes" she tried to make it sound more confident and determined but again stammering she stated.

"You will make no demands here, I am the master of this house and of you and of my pet" This was the first time he took his eyes of her and looked down at the woman sitting next to him he squeezed her left breast and she let out a moan of passion.

"Who is she?"

"This is my pet, loyal slave to myself and this house and eventually you will join her and become my pet as well" He explained returning his gaze to the woman that stood naked in the middle of the room.

"Slave, pet?" Her eyes darting from one to other shocked at what she had just heard

"Yes my slave my pet my play thing, and with the right time and training you will be just like her until you earn that right you will be referred to as bitch"

"My name is Sophie," She shouted.

"Stop this madness and let me go and return my clothes" Sophie pleaded. He only laughed.

"You best get used to your new name Sophie is dead her old life gone, in your past life you were a loner stuck in a dead end job with no future, no hope and no one to love you"

This hurt Sophie but the truth does back home she had flunked out of college 5 years ago and had numerous dead end jobs; her most recent was a cleaner at a local bar.

"Here you will become something, loved even you will serve me at my pleasure and if needed at others as well" He stood up whilst saying this again his tone never changing and his cold dark eyes piercing through her.

"Pleasures, loved what are you talking about please just let me go I won't say anything to anyone just please"

"ENOUGH!" He shouted even his pet, next to him flinched at this.

"You will never leave this house again you are here to be my sex slave, I will mould you so that your first, last and only thought throughout your life is how to best please and pleasure me. If you are good you will be rewarded with an infinite amount of pleasure in return. If you misbehave or refuse to accept your new life you will be punished severely." He calmed whilst saying this. By the time he finished he turned to the woman kneeling next to where he was who slowly stood and bowed her head to the floor Master went around his chair and behind his pet.

"This is pet, that is her name, her past life all forgotten before she came here she was like you alone, un-loved, lost in this world until I found her" he slowly stroked down her back whilst doing this, Sophie noticed that she never flinched when he touched her. His hand went down her back and then Sophie noticed his middle finger showing under her crotch and rubbing it on her pussy. She let out a slight moan and a whimper but never took her eyes off the floor.

"Isn't that right my pet?"

"Yes master." She said breathlessly.

Sophie was captivated by what she was seeing, this tall mysterious stranger standing behind this naked brunette woman and she was letting him run his finger over her pussy. Pet let out another moan and Sophie noticed that whilst Master or whatever his name was, was doing this he never took his eyes off Sophie.

He stopped stroking her pussy and as he did this Sophie noticed that her pussy was dripping wet he moved next to Pet and placed his fingers near her mouth she quickly took each one in her mouth and clean them moans of pleasure escaping her mouth when he was satisfied he slowly walked by to his chair. Sophie still couldn't take her eyes off what she was seeing and as Master was sitting down she looked at his crotch and couldn't help but notice the slight bulge in his trousers. When Sophie noticed him looking at eye she turned away, her face scarlet red in embarrassment.

He smirked seeing Sophie get flustered and look away from his crotch as his sat down he undid his zipper and the biggest cock that Sophie had see (granted this was the only cock that she had seen in real life the only others were the ones she saw in porn.) it must have been at least 9 inches long about 2 inches in girth and veiny. Again Sophie was fighting with herself to look away but was captivated by this. He snapped his fingers and at this he noticed the pet move and kneel down in front of him. She looked around at Sophie, smiled at her then in one mouthful took his cock in her mouth. Sophie was shocked that she could take all of it in one go.

Slowly Pet was moving up and down on her masters large cock slurping and making more moaning sounds all the time looking up at her master who still hadn't taken his eyes of Sophie keeping a steady pace going, going all the way down her nose touching the skin about his cock she made no gagging noise coming back up but keeping the head in her mouth she took in a little breath and went back down over and over again she did this not faltering more and more slurping noises coming and Sophie could see a small puddle of fluid on the floor. Sophie never took her eyes off what she was seeing and at this noticed her pussy was starting to get wet, she slowly moved her hands down her belly through her untidy pubic hair as she was millimetres away from touching herself he pushed pet off his cock and stormed across to her he grabbed Sophie's arm.

"Bitches don't get to touch my pussy unless I say so do I make myself clear"

Before Sophie could protest he dragged her over to a table that was in the corner of the room. The chain grinding along the floor all the way she was struggling to keep up, he forced her pelvis into the hard table and pulled her arms to the other side where 2 cuffs were built into the far end of the table. Seeing this pet had rushed over and opened each one. He forced each hand in and pet quickly locked it shut each click sending shockwaves of fear through Sophie's heart.

Sophie bending over this table, breasts hugging the table tightly and in front of her, her arms securely fastened in the cuffs, she tried to wriggle free but was unable to do this she heard another click and something wrapping around her left leg and being pulled towards the table leg, moments latter the chain that was attached to her right leg fell to the floor with a loud rustling noise and replaced with another but rather than secured to the wall she was stretched and secured to the other table leg. Here she stood bent over spread eagled over the table. Unable to comprehend what had just happened moments earlier seeing a naked woman freely giving someone a blowjob. She stood there for what felt like eternity trying to see what was happening and get loose of her binds. Sophie could hear some movement behind her again she tried to look in the direction of where it came from and then.

WHOOSH

SMACK

She screamed howling in pain as her right butt cheek seared with pain as the leather strap made contact with her soft skin.

WHOOSH

SMACK

Again Sophie screamed this time the hit on her left cheek tears flowing down her face.

"Pl, ple, please im sorry!" She screamed.

SMACK

Sophie screamed in pain again as this one hit her again in her right cheek

"I'm sorry please no more" she tried to say but all that came out was garbled noises mixed with whimpers tears flowing down her face.

SMACK

Sophie let out her loudest scream yet and more tears came streaming down her face more blubbering and begs for mercy came from her the searing pain emanating from her butt cheeks. She continued to cry, her breathing becoming staggered.

"This is what happens to bitches when they disobey the rules and think of their own pleasure. I have told you once your first, last and only thought is about my pleasure and how you can please me. Let this be a lesson to you."

He threw the leather strap in front of Sophie's face and removed the bind on her right leg and replaced it with the iron once that was securely fastened he removed the others. Once Sophie's last arm was released she slumped to the floor still crying her hands caressing her sore cheeks they were hot to the touch and stung she flinched every time she touched it. She heard someone walking toward her.

"Please no more."

It was pet hugging her trying to calm her down, wiping away her tears caressing her.

"I must leave." Pet stated and stood up and walked towards her master who was waiting by the entrance.

"Your training has begun bitch" He spat.

"Tomorrow we continue"

"W, wa, wait" Sophie stammered Master turned around to look at bitch crawling towards him "Where am I supposed to sleep you can't leave me here?"

Master pointed to a corner of the room where there were some blankets.

"Bitches sleep down here until they are house trained, I will be watching if you dare touch yourself you will be sorry" At this he stormed off slamming the door. She heard the deadbolts slide along and at each one she flinched and whimpered she tried to walk towards the door but the chain gave no more and she fell to the floor in a heap. Slowly she got up and walked towards the blankets where she tried to make herself comfortable and fell asleep.

Master walked back up to his room, turned on the monitor and could see bitch cowering on the blankets trying to hide her naked body and very faintly could hear her crying. He got undressed and threw his clothes on the floor which were quickly picked up and folded by pet. He sat on the end of the bed watching her and she knew what to do. She grabbed his half erect member in both hands and slowly started to move them up and down.. Once it was fully erect she took it back in her mouth. Taking her time she slowly went down his member moving her tongue around the entire shaft one hand at the base the other playing with his cantaloupe sized balls. She took it out and started licking the underside of his cock making moaning noises every time. The second time she took him in her mouth he pulled her head off and pointed at the bed she knew exactly what this meant. Standing up and getting onto the bed she quickly got on all 4 the anticipation overwhelming her she could feel her own juices flowing. The bed creaked as he got up, took his cock in his left hand and rubbed her pussy with his right feeling it dripping. He smiled at himself knowing what a hungry cock slut she was but she was his. He slowly moved the tip of his cock to the entrance of her pussy and pushed it in, her moan and pleasure was overwhelming. He continued to push in slowly once about half way in he withdrew just until the head was still inside her and pushed back in a deeper louder moan escaped from her mouth he did this a couple more times never fully going all the way in or out. She was panting hard, desperate to please him. The next time he went balls deep in her pussy and stayed there for a second.

"You did well today my pet, you may come as and when you want." He whispered in her ear.

"Yes Master, thank you." She gasped in pleasure as she could feel the first orgasm approach.

He picked up the pace ever so slightly every time going all the way in until his skin was slapping her pussy each time this happened she let out a gasp and a moan. Quicker and quicker he was going picking up the pace with every thrust feeling her getting closer and closer to an orgasm her pussy squeezing around his cock milking it and just as he felt her approach the first orgasm he used his thumb and finger and pinched her clit at this she screamed into a orgasm he though not relenting continued to thrust in and out his breathing getting more erratic as she was coming down from her first he went harder and harder into her throwing more moans from her. She quickly came again but this time not as hard as the first he had one hand on her hips the other on her shoulder using it as leverage to thrust even harder with each time he could feel his own orgasm getting closer his pace becoming erratic just as she exploded with her third orgasm he came hard in her thrusting all the way as his orgasm subsided he slumped on her back not putting his full weight on her catching his breath and slowly withdrew. When he was out he rolled onto his back panting as she went down on him to clean his cock her juices still on it tasted amazing and she was looking at him lovingly as she continued to clean her master's cock as he started to get hard again he started using his hands and forcing her down all the way a couple of times keeping her all the way down on his cock until she started gagging only than letting her up for air after 10 minutes of this he came hard down her throat keeping her head firmly in place until she swallowed it all.

"You did excellent there my pet."

"Thank you Master."

"Let's take a shower together and go to sleep tomorrow is going to be a long day"

"Of course Master."

At that she got up and went to turn the shower on once it was at the right temperature. Master came into the room and went in first. She cleaned him taking extra care around his cock once the master got out and Pet was left to clean herself taking care around her extremely sensitive pussy. Once they were both dry they got into bed and pet snuggled up to master.

"Master, I love you"

"I know you do pet and Master loves you too."

At that she smiled, closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.